Gifted Bk. 02 Ch. 09 - The GF Problem

Story Info
Casey and Kim have the talk... and fireworks.
3.6k words
4.71
3.6k
3
0

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or if bisexual sex offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about a young man, the brother-sister twins he is in love with, struggling with the gifts they all possess, and trying to find out where they all fit in the world.

Casey has realized that he is missing out on Female companionship, and decided to find himself a Girlfriend... but he is getting frustrated by the whole thing as he continues to crash and burn...

Carrie sets her brother up on a blind date, with her Roommate Kim, which goes off without a hitch. Kim makes plans with Casey for a date on Sunday, but first, she is going to her first Football game with Carrie to watch the boys in action...

The Game did not disappoint, as unexpectedly the boys are thrust into the limelight. After a party, Casey finds himself in an uncomfortable position when Stanley catches him during a remote orgasm in the lobby again.

(Story note: In later drafts of book One, I changed Josh's younger sister's name to Krystal. When I realized I had named Carrie's Roommate the same as Josh's Sister, I was going to change her name, but Kim would not let me... so I had to go back and change the sister... she seemed to like her new name... at some point soon, I will go back and push the new versions of Book 1 to the site.)

This is the second book in a series, so you may want to go back and check out the first book.

The Girlfriend Problem: Gifted Book Two

Chapter 9:

Bisexuals

Casey

One o'clock could not have gotten there any slower. I had spent that last couple of hours, going back and forth over what I was going to wear. Carrie and Josh kept trying to calm me down and get rid of my nerves. Finally, it was Josh to the rescue.

"Casey, babe, it is going to be great. You just need to relax. She really likes you, and I think you are going to do fine."

"But Josh, this is it... I am telling her today. If I don't, I think I will go crazy. I just don't want this to end like the rest." I was panicking a bit.

Babe, everything is going to be fine. You just need to take a step back and calm down, and then he took my mouth to his. Look, I think I know what you need.

I felt his hands on the waistband of the shorts I was wearing. The next thing I knew, my shorts had dropped to the floor, and he had released my mouth as he slid down on his knees. Josh always knew what would clear my head. Ten minutes and an orgasm later, and my mind, finally, calmed down and allowed me to become focused. I was calm, dressed in cargos, and button up silk blue shirt. A simple chain, lightly perfumed, and ready to go.

Josh and Carrie just smiled at me. "Now that is what I am talking about. You look totally hot babe."

"That's my brother. Go get her tiger."

I smiled, "Thanks."

One o'clock and I was knocking on Kim's door. When she opened up, she was wearing this tight, low cut black tee-shirt that showed off her cleavage, a black, white, and read plaid skirt, and these knee-high socks, with matching boots. Her black hair was pulled into two pony tails on either side of her head. It was very hot.

She smiled at me, and I got a thought from her. Oh, he cleans up nicely... I smiled back.

"Hi." Hi, is that all you can say... I thought. And apparently that was all I could say. I tried, but I realized how I must look with my mouth half open and closed it.

"Hi back, so where are we going? You never told me."

"Well I thought we could start at the park, have you eaten yet?"

"No. I thought I would see what you had in mind."

"Cool, there are several cool food trucks around the park, I thought we could take our pick.

"Sounds fun."

We headed out. The park I had in mind was across the city, so we took a cab. It had a big lake in the middle, and even a small amusement park.

In the cab, "I had a really fun time with you guys last night. It was cool to see how the jock side of the campus gets down. I typically hang out with a different type of folks."

"Yea, for the most part they are cool. You do get the occasional asshat, but for the most part, all of the guys we hang out with are cool."

A few minutes later we arrived, I paid for the cab, and we headed into the park. The driver had let us out near the amusement park. There were several food trucks to choose from and we choose a shawarma truck. We found a nice open field nearby and sat to have a pleasant picnic.

"Oh my, this is good!" she said, "I have never had Shawarma before."

"Me neither, but I have heard great things, this is going on the list."

After we finished, we went to the amusement park. We rode several rides including the Ferris wheel. All and all we had a great time just hanging out. Around four thirty, we decided to take a walk through the park.

Around the back half of the lake, I found us a rather secluded spot under a tree, with a great view. We sat and just enjoyed the peace and quiet of the park around us. "Kim, there is something I want to talk to you about."

"Cool, me too, but you first." She looked like she was bracing for something.

I took a deep breath. "I am a bit different from most guys. I um..." it caught in my throat. I'm bi... just say it damn it... Kim I am bi...

She reached a hand out and took mine. She looked more concerned now. "It's ok, you can tell me, really." Oh my, how bad is it? Is he dying? I heard her think.

It actually gave me a bit of courage, feeling her compassion, "I am Bisexual. I mean, I like guys as much as I like girls." Her face changed, I couldn't make it out at first, but then I saw tears forming in her eyes. A bit of panic started to set as I thought to myself, Oh, crap not again...

Then she started laughing. I was confused for a moment. Was she laughing at me? My panic was quickly shifting to anger, when she said, between giggles, "She didn't warn you did she?" she continued laughing.

"What? Who didn't warn me? Warn me of what?"

She started to get herself under control. "Casey, I am also Bi." I sat there, stunned for a few moments. I was wondering who had not warned me... Carrie. She knew... "Oh, this is rich... I had been telling her about me being bi, and she had mentioned that two of her best friends were bi, and then changed the subject to ask if I had met her brother. I should have known something was up."

"That little... no she did not tell me... she has been waiting this whole time, asking me if we had talked about it Wednesday night, like she was expecting something. I'm gonna kill her."

She leaned in and kissed me. All anger and frustration left as we kissed. Like Josh, it seemed Kim knew how to calm me down. We broke, and I looked into her eyes, "So you are cool with me being bi?"

"Well yea, as long as you are cool with having a bi girlfriend."

"Are you kidding, what guy in his right mind would not want a bi girlfriend?" She laughed and told me about her last boyfriend. "Well that guy was crazy... and remind me to thank him sometime."

"So, how did you find out you were bi?" she asked.

"Well, it was about a year ago now. I had always been attracted to girls and was dating like any normal teenage boy. And then a boy came into my life. He turned my world upside down and I could not get him out of my head, literally. After that, I found I was also attracted to other guys as well. It has been a crazy year for me, actually. What about you?"

"Well, I think, if I am honest, I always knew I was a bit different. I always liked boys well enough, but there was this one friend I had. It was at one our sleepovers, maybe around eleven, we started experimenting with each other. It was an eye opener for me. She went on to be straight, but I started noticing the other girls, and how beautiful they were. I guess I fully embraced myself as bisexual in high school around fifteen. I didn't really make an announcement or anything, but people knew once I started dating both girls and guys."

"Wow, that is cool. So, you have had some time to figure it all out... I'm still working on it."

"Well I would not go that far. I am still running into all kinds of issues from time to time. But yea, it is more of an issue with other people, not really with me."

About that time, my stomach rumbled just a bit. We had been talking for about an hour and half, and the sun was getting setting, "Hey, are you hungry?"

"Sure."

We got up and headed into town. We were not far from my favorite Italian place. Ten minutes later, we walked in, and got a seat. We ordered a big bowl of spaghetti with meatballs, and both ate from the same bowl. We did not have a lady and tramp moment, but the thought had crossed my mind.

"This place is great," Kim said. "I don't get out to Italian often."

"Yea, these hole in the wall places are great. By the way, do you have any plans for next Sunday?"

"Not yet. Why what do you have in mind?"

"Well, we get together once a month for day of Paintball, and our next one is this Sunday."

"I have never played before, but it sounds fun. Does it hurt when you get shot?"

"Well it can, but it is not that bad. If you want, we will get you some padded armor, but it is really fun."

"So, tell me about it, what should I expect?"

"Well it can be both a game of speed and of stealth. In one version of the game, it is played on an open field, with several bunkers on both sides of the field. It is all about accuracy, and speed. You have to run from bunker to bunker, and try to cross the field without getting hit, while trying to take down the other team."

"Ok, what about the other?"

"Yea, the other, is played in a wooded field, and can be more about hiding and stealth, and finding the right time to shoot, than running at your opponent while shooting away."

"Ok, so that one does sound fun. Ok, I'm in."

"Sweet."

A half-hour and a bunch of small talk later, we left the restaurant. And started walking the city. We stopped and listened to several street performances. Before we knew it, it was going on eight-thirty.

"So, you want to go back to my place and watch a movie?" Kim asked.

Ok Casey, play it cool, "Sure, sounds fun." I whistled down a cab, and twenty minutes later we arrived at Kim's dorm room. We kicked off our shoes, laid down on her bed, and started watching a movie. I honestly cannot tell you what movie it was... I don't really remember.

Before long, my mouth was on hers, as our tongues began exploring. She was like a burning furnace, and the heat coming off her was like a radiation of love. Her emotional state began to bleed over into me, so I let it mingle and began to reflect it back to her. It was about that time, almost like it was a signal, that I began to feel that charging of sexual energies from Josh and Carrie. I'm sure they waited until they felt the first embers from me, so as not to influence our date.

Kim's hands were roaming and caressing and exploring the new territory for her. Mine were on a similar journey. Her breasts were firm and soft at the same time. Her stomach was well muscled. Her lips sweet and supple.

Her hands felt my chest and neck, my shoulders and arms. They ran over my abs, feeling the muscles there tense and release. Then they began to make their way down my belly to the top of my pants. Her fingers glided over the fabric of my pants and traced the outline of my straining hardon.

My hand found its way around to her ass, pulling her left leg over me, as my hand got a good feel of her cheek, her thigh, her knee. She was draped over my left side as I massaged her butt and upper leg.

Kim then broke the kiss as she began her exploration with her mouth. Her lips found my ear, my neck, made its way down to my chest, as she pulled my shirt all the way open, I think she ripped off a few buttons. Her hands were now working to open my pants. A few moments later, I found my fly completely open, as she took me into her mouth. I had fantasized about this twice, and she did not disappoint.

Oh god...

Was it worth the wait Casey, Josh thought to me.

Oh god, yes. Fuck!

I could feel the smile from both Josh and Carrie. I was also feeling the oral sex they were having at that moment. As usual, our bond began reflecting our senses back at us.

"Kim, if you keep that up, I'm going to explode in your mouth in a moment." She went faster, and harder. "Oh, fuck..." My hands went down to her hair and held on for dear life, as the first orgasm of the night washed over me. She greedily slurped for all her worth.

As the final spasms slowed down, Kim lifted off of me, and moved up to my mouth. We savored my cum in our mouths as she offered it to me. The tongue wrestling began again.

Ok, she not only likes to swallow, but she likes to snowball.

I think, she is a keeper Cas, Carrie thought back to me. Her and Josh were resting after that last orgasm, but also waiting to see where I was going.

I broke the kiss and pushed Kim onto her back. "My turn..." Kim looked back at me with approval. I took the moment to remove my shirt and she leaned up and did the same. I reached down and removed her skirt and panties, and then kicked my pants off the rest of the way. I left her knee-high shocks on, they were kind of a turn on at that moment.

I took her right breast into my mouth and ran my tongue over her nipple. It was hard and pointing, so I gave it a few flicks with my tongue. I had her other breast in my right hand, and my left was exploring her secret garden. She was very wet, and slick as she began writhing under me, a soft moan escaping her lips.

I moved down to get a taste, and she was sweet. I ran my tongue around, and through, exploring the new territory. I opened my mind to hers and read her sensations. I did not open it both ways, not yet, I just wanted to get a feel for what she liked. In a few minutes she was crying out as her first orgasm washed over her. Her hands gripped to the side of my head, not letting me move. The feeling of her orgasm almost drove me over the edge again, but I fought to keep myself in check.

I moved up beside her and laid there, letting her catch her breath.

"Dear, god that was great. I have never been with a guy that could do that, that quickly. It was like you knew exactly what would set me off... you were amazing." She was breathing hard.

"You were quite awesome yourself. In my experience most girls don't like to give head, much less swallow."

"They don't know what they are missing," She laughed. "Did you bring any protection?"

"Yes, I did indeed."

I moved to retrieve my pants. A moment later, and I was fitting on a rubber. It was odd, I had not had to use one in a long time. It was like it would to be a new experience for me. I didn't think I really needed to use it, I have felt the trick Josh uses with Carrie enough, I know how to do it. But I was not ready for that piece of information yet.

I slid up between her legs, they were spread invitingly. I was still hard as a rock, but the rest had given me a chance to cool down a bit. I felt I should have been able to go for a while.

As I entered her, I felt something click inside of me. It was a mental thing. It was as if that weight that had been building inside of me, finally broke. My whole body tingled with it. The next orgasm, rushed up, excited for a moment, I thought it was about to crash over me, but it just held there, like a looming wave. I stopped moving at the bottom of the stroke. I leaned over Kim and just rested there a few moments. She let out a small moan, and wrapped her arms and legs around me, like she didn't want me to move. It was good, because I didn't want to move either.

After several minutes she loosened her grip on me. I began with small movements, just a shifting. Then, I started to really pull almost all the way out, then back in with power. Kim started to moan and whimper under the assault. Again, I was feeling what she was feeling, as well as Josh and Carrie, back at it again.

Kim was whispering my name, along with a colorful word here and there. I was adjusting to try and hit all her pleasure spots, and it was working. Her orgasm was building. I was so tempted to fully connect to her.

Josh had done it with me that first time, and I remembered back... Josh had linked us, and I would not have realized what had happened, other than having an amazing orgasm. Except for that permanent mental link that connected all three of us from that moment on, I would have never known. So, a part of me really wanted to link her in for her to experience it the way I had, but ultimately, I felt I should wait until we could fully tell her about us.

I began jackhammering as hard as I had ever done with Josh, and she went over the edge. That pulled me and Josh and Carrie over the edge. I froze, as deep as I could go, Kim holding on for dear life.

Jesus, how... "my god, Casey..." damn... she brought my mouth to hers and we kissed for several moments. After, I collapsed on top of her. "Oh Casey, that was amazing."

I rolled off her, still breathing hard. I pulled the very full condom off and dropped it on the floor. Kim rolled over and spooned onto my side, draping her leg over me.

"Yea, that was awesome..." I whispered into her ear.

The next thing I remember was an alarm going off in my right ear. Kim reached over me and turned it off. "Morning, Casey."

"Wow, is it really morning?" I looked over, it was five AM.

"Afraid so. We must have fallen asleep."

"Well at least my first class is not for a few hours."

"Yea, mine is in two, but I could skip it." She was biting her lower lip.

"Ah, I'm down." I said with a devilish smile.

A half hour later, and we were both, breathing hard again, covered in sweat, and I was pulling condom number two off, and dropping it beside its twin on the floor. Kim was once again using my chest as a pillow. My fingers were rolling around in her hair.

"Remind me to thank your sister again..."

I laughed. Good morning. I sent to the Josh and Carrie.

Morning Stud. Josh sent back.

Morning Cas. Carrie thought.

Car, Kim wants to thank you... again.

She is most welcome, how are you.

I am great. More than great... Guys I was thinking... why don't we try a double date?

I'm game, Josh thought.

Sound like a great idea, Carrie thought.

Cool, let me ask. "Kim, what would you think of a double date? Me and you with Josh and Carrie? You know, kind of, everyone getting to know each other?"

"That sounds like fun actually, sure. When?"

Wednesday guys?

Sure. They thought together.

"How's Wednesday?"

"Sure, I'm free."

We got up and took a shower. Surprisingly, with little playing around. Though we did help each other with the soap.

Then, we went out and had our first breakfast together...