Gifts Honestly Given Pt. 00 - Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking deeply about considered actions and honest gifts when one of the waiters came over to me.

"Are you enjoying yourself? You are breathtaking to look at. Would you like a massage?"

I nodded yes. A small giggle escaped when I closed my eyes. The dark-skinned god massaging me would have made Michelangelo's David look his role as the shepherd boy. His strong hands and fingers working my tensed muscles was a perfect compliment to the mental release Kathy and Jerry's wisdom was providing. I had received so many honest gifts today. And how to react to them was not a hard puzzle to figure out. I just had to react as best I could. My parents had raised me well, and mentor's such as my teachers, friends, and yes, the Wingers helped keep me in line. I'd figure it out. My body gave off a shiver when my masseuse kissed my neck, bringing me back to the real world.

The scene around the table had evolved while I was away. The entertainers were gyrating their bodies together with the other staff. They chose random guests and danced with them, helping them take off their clothes. Most of the guests were now in their lingerie and boxers, including the Wingers who were making out with one of the waiters. Kathy was in a fetching scarlet and black teddy ensemble, and Jerry was in silky boxers Even the wait staff were sporting less. The room was like an orgy without the sex. There was lots of flirting and lots of licking and kissing. Everybody looked like they were having an amazing time.

I turned around to my masseuse. "Welcome back!" he beamed. "Been a while since someone reacted that strong to one of my massages."

"I can't believe that. You must have to drag limp, smiling women's bodies out of here every night."

"Too many bodies, and the boss starts giving me shit," he said with a smile. "I've got to go help with the service, but I'll be back. I got something special in the back you might enjoy." He looked at me with a smirk. "Though it does tend to work best on bare skin..."

I laughed out loud at how graciously he had pointed out I was the most over-dressed person in the room. He did have a point. Measuring my reaction, I decided it was right. It was something I wanted. It was time to really tear open this gift...

"Here, can you help me with my zipper?"

A smile, a quick pull down on the zip, and a quick shake of the shoulders resulted in my dress pooled at my feet. I reached out and gave his ripped body a hug.

"Hurry back. I look forward to it."

He whistled, "Breathtaking is right."

As he hurried off to the back, I lingered a bit, seeing the room with new eyes. It all was starting to make sense. When I saw staff loading up their trays, I returned to my seat.

Jerry looked up. "Wow. Somebody's kitten has has been in the cream. What have you been up to, looking so satisfied, and need I say so ravishing?"

"Been figuring out a few things." I gave him a quick peck. "Thanks."

"We knew you would get there." said Kathy grasping my hand.

When we were served the main course (an incredible beef steak with brandy cream sauce, potato puree, glazed carrots and green beans.) Jerry, Kathy, and I fell into a bit of a bubble of our own, having an intimate discussion, mainly about food. Places we had eaten, memorable dishes, how to best cook certain recipes. We were very free and easy, feeding each other off our pates, engaging each other's senses. From time to time Kathy's or Jerry's hand would come to rest on my thigh, causing a bit of a flutter in my mind. I was enjoying the gifts of their attention, but didn't want to force any thing yet because the Wingers were growing so much in my eyes. Best not to overplay that hand, yet. When Eric (my sexy masseuse) came back, he brought this incredible scented oil that he lightly rubbed into my flesh. As a sports therapist in his day job, he got all excited and technical about the oil, but in short, here is what it did. You know how after a deep tissue massage, you feel so much better, but the muscles felt a little slack? This fixed that. After that second massage, I was ready to run miles I felt so good.

As we were getting ready for dessert, everyone was telling me about it because it was a tradition. By this time the staff's wardrobe change would be complete, with everyone topless down to just their briefs and bow ties. Every guest would pair off with a staff member of the opposite sex. Then the gals would sit on the lap of the men. Each Staff Member would spread the desert's sauce on the guest, while feeding them the desert. Then the Staff would proceed to lap the sauce up, sucking it off the guest. It sounded so incredibly hot to me. I couldn't wait to begin.

Eric and I were paired off. Kathy seemed extremely pleased paired off with the waiter she and Jerry had shared earlier. And Jerry was paired up with Red.

This was such a blast. Eric, who by now had my muscles calibrated precisely, knew just how to drive me crazy. Honestly though, the desert by itself was almost orgasm inducing, it was so good. Kathy was actively grinding her waiter with every touch, which Jerry and Red were watching lustfully. Coming up for air from making out with Eric, I turned to Red.

"Red, would it be possible to share another desert? I'd like to if we could."

Red could sense I was up to mischief, but she couldn't quite read my plan. With her pixie's smirk flaring, she said "Sure, let me go check if there is any left."

I turned back to Eric, kissing him deeply while rubbing my hands up and down his washboard abs. "Eric, thanks for the gift of your time this evening. It was very special, and you made me feel so good."

He gave me a wink, and returned my kiss.

Red had come back with the desert. "So who is the lucky guy?" she inquired.

I got up from Eric's lap and said "Why, you ,silly! I wouldn't have asked for 'we' to share otherwise."

She starting laughing. "Sure!"

I swung my hips a bit approaching her, dialing up my attitude. "But I want to experience this from the other side, like the staff does. I am obviously a girl, so I guess that means I get to sit in your lap."

Jerry, being quick on the uptake, had bounded out of his seat, and presented it to Red with a flourish, "Your chair, my dear."

As Red eased her self down, you could see in her eyes this wasn't the normal script, but she was intrigued.

I locked my eyes directly into Red's, fully putting on my boss pants. "I guess since I'm "staff", I need to get into uniform." I reached behind my back, undid the clasp, and whipped off my top, never releasing my unrelenting gaze.

("Damn!", I heard from someplace outside of mine and Red's world)

Taking the desert plate from her hand, I sat down on her lap, with an obvious flourish from my rear. "First is the feeding, right?"

Maintaining the eye-lock, she breathlessly replied "That's correct..."

I grabbed a few finger-fulls of the desert and put it to her waiting lips. "I believe this next step is a bit... dirty," I purred.

While the guest usually eats all the desert, this was my show. I piled some of the crumb in her clavical voids. I also took some and smeared it down between her breasts, copping a bit of a feel on the way. She broke the eyelock, closing her eyes in anticipation. Up turning the plate, I drizzled the caramel sauce all over her chest. She whimpered softly.

I stood over her. I bent down till the tips of my nipples were just barely grazing her skin, and sliding upward, I purposely dragged them through the warm, sticky carmel sauce.

"Oh, how careless of me! I guess I should clean my uniform before anyone sees the mess I made." I cupped each of my breasts in turn, and licked the dab of caramel off of each.

("Fuuuuuuck" was heard from far away.)

Feeling a bit chuffed this was still working, I returned to my task, I ate the crumb, with exaggerated love-bite chomps. Still playing to the audience I knew was out there, I took long strokes with the flat of my tongue, cleaning her body. But when I got to the sensitive pars of her breasts, I switched to a gentle, intimate stroke, the one guys rarely know to do right. With each of these strokes, I was rewarded with a slight whimper. Checking my work, I found one last little spot of caramel. I took my middle finger, and wiped it up. In a hugely theatrical way, I arched my back as I seductively suckled on my finger. During this distraction, I discretely slipped a finger between her legs, wanting to check just how wet she was. She was sopping wet. Wow. Go me! Putting her hands in my hair, she pulled me down for a kiss. I grabbed her nipple for a second, giving it a final tweak before I broke the kiss. I whispered in her ear "My mother taught me to always, always save the last dance for someone who wants it."

She weakly laughed, and whispered back, "Freaked out, my ass. You're a pro. If I ever find you in the outside world, I am returning this favor ten-fold."

"Deal" I said laughing as I returned to the world of the restaurant.

****

Looking around, the first thing that struck me was how quiet it was. Apparently, my little show had drawn EVERYONE in the resturant's rapt attention. The second thing I noticed was how many hands, male and female, seemed to come up from under their waistbands as the applause started. I took a moment to let it wash over me, feeling a bit stunned. Kathy jumped forward with a big hug. "God, that was hot! I think you are the star of the show this evening!"

"Seconded." Said Jerry, adjusting his waistband. Regaining his flair, he bowed and said "Ladies, shall we adjourn?"

I realized that was a good of an exit-line as I was going to get on this night of dreams. Summoning the last of my power, I took Kathy and Jerry by the arms, and strutted out of the restaurant Betty Bad-Ass to our waiting limo, clad only in my panties and heels.

Getting into in the limo, I collapsed into the seat, head back and limbs akimbo. Chuckling, I said half to myself "Fake it till you make it..."

Sliding in beside me, Kathy said, "Whatever do you mean, Tara?"

"That last bit with Red? That was a complete duck-swim." Looking at Kathy, and Jerry across from us, I saw the lack of comprehension. "Of course, you've seen ducks swimming, looking so graceful and effortless. But have you ever seen them from underwater? Their little legs are furiously paddling, trying to keep up. "

I closed my eyes, leaning back. "I was flying totally by the seat of my pants. Judging by the crowd's reaction, I pulled it off, but I need to practice that trick before I do it again."

Jerry laughed hardily. "After that performance, you want to get better?" He laughed again. "Your show made the atmosphere so sexually charged I think I saw the silverware pairing up and heading to dark corners for release!"

Kathy and I joined Jerry's laughter at his wit.

I sat up. "Jerry, Kathy, Thank you for an amazing night. It was an incredible gift to give me, probably the best I have ever received."

Kathy replied. "We are so happy you enjoyed it. We were hoping you would want to come home with us. We want to show you how much we appreciate you."

"That sounds very sexy. Sure. I'd love that."

*** Epilogue ***

I did join Kathy and Jerry back at their house that evening, and it was an evening none of us would ever forget. I could tell you about what glorious orgasms they gave me in the limo, or how riding Jerry's huge cock in the hot tub was transcendent. I could tell you about how Kathy gave me a doctorate-level education in the Sapphic arts, but I would just be bragging. Over the years to come, I shared their bed and their love many times. I don't know the word is to describe what we all were. But the more I thought about it, the more wrong it seemed to want to label it. We were people who gave and received gifts, freely and lovingly. I grew up to be successful, happy, and wise, thanks in great part to them. Jerry and Kathy Winger taught me the value of expertise, belief in one's self, and a honestly given gift.

---

Again, I would love to thank Mysteria27 for her story "Sinfully Sweet Erotic Evening", published here on Literotica.

12