Gigolo to The Stars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'M. CUMMING. AGAIN. GOD FUCKING YES, YES, YES!" Panted Aubrey.

Jake pulled back, and watched the brunette beauty cum while on her knees. She fell forward, catching herself with one arm. Some of Jake's cum dripped from Aubrey's face onto the floor.

"Fuck, what a load! Jesus Christ!" Chuckled Aubrey, rising to a more upright position and sitting on her knees. Her face covered in a glaze of white, she started scraping the cum from her face off with her fingers and sucking them clean.

"Sorry." Said Jake, whilst watching Aubrey eat his cum.

"Don't apologise. I fucking love cum, and yours, may I say, is delicious!" Replied Aubrey, who finished cleaning off her face, removing her glasses to lick the cum off the lenses.

She looked over at the clock beside the bed. It read 7:15.

"You better go shower," said Aubrey to Jake, "you've got a booking at 8! I'll call you a cab, go get ready!"

She rose and pushed Jake to the bathroom.

Jake showered, thoroughly cleaning himself of the evidence of his and Aubrey's morning fun.

He finished and came out of the bathroom, finding Aubrey sitting up in bed in her shirt and stockings, laptop on her lap.

Jake started to dress. Aubrey occasionally glanced over in his direction, admiring his toned physique.

Jake debated whether to put his suit from the night before back on or wear something more casual, pulling a pair of slacks and a shirt from his bag.

He looked over to Aubrey for her opinion.

"Slacks and shirt. They do dry cleaning here, I'll take your suit down when I leave." Said Aubrey, barely looking up from her laptop.

Jake finished getting dressed.

"Very nice" said Aubrey, giving Jake a once over with her eyes.

She swung her legs off the bed, picked up Jake's phones and handed them to him.

"I've messaged you a link to your calendar for today. Just open it and the phone will do the rest. Now get going, your cab will meet you downstairs." Said Aubrey, as she moved to the hotel room door and basically pushed Jake out of the room.

As he made his way downstairs, Jake opened the message from Aubrey on his phone and clicked the link she had sent. His phone stalled for a few seconds, then he got a number of calendar alerts. He opened the first one, and looked at the address.

As he reached the lobby and walked out the front entrance, he caught sight of his cab in the parking lot. He approached and signalled the driver.

The car drove to him, and Jake got in the backseat. The car drove off from the hotel. Jake sat back and felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and answered it.

"Hello?" asked Jake.

"It's me," said Aubrey, on the other end of the call. "Just to confirm your schedule, I've blocked out three hours total per client today. Not that you'll need the whole three hours, you could be done in one but I figured allow you some time in between to shower, eat, work out, whatever you wanna do. Got it?"

"Got it!" replied Jake. "So, do you know who my first appointment is with?"

"No, I don't," said Aubrey. "All their message said was "husbands away, meet me at yada yada in the backyard". I thought I might recognise the address, but doesn't ring a bell. But then again, even if I did know who it was, I'd still not tell ya. Where's the fun in that for you, knowing what or who you'll be getting." said Aubrey, an evident teasing tone audible in her voice.

"Fair enough. Will I see you later?" asked Jake.

"I'll come back, yeh. I'm confident you'll take up my offer, we'll have more to discuss after your trial day. Just let me know when it's over and you're back at the hotel and I'll come by. Maybe we'll even have a repeat of this morning, would you like that? Would you like another go at fucking my tight little ass? It still feels kind of open right now, but maybe by tonight, it will have closed up, ready to be opened by you again. Do you want that? Wanna feel my tight ass around that cock? Mmm, I do, I wanna feel you stretch me out. I might imagine that and play with myself in this hotel room, thinking about you fucking me in my ass over and over. You thinking of that, Jake? Me, in nothing by my stockings, playing with my tight little cunt, moaning over the thought of your hard cock filling my ass with hot cum?" said Aubrey, her tone on the line now extremely sultry in nature.

Jake gulped. "Yes!" he said, trying not to give away to the driver that he was now almost completely erect.

Aubrey's voice changed to a more business suited tone.. "Good, now keep that thought in your mind, so you're ready to go for your first appointment. See ya later, Jake, kisses" and she hung up suddenly.

Luckily, a couple of minutes after she did, the car stopped at its destination.

"That'll be twenty five dollars, sir." said the Driver.

Jake took out his wallet, handed the driver a twenty and a ten. "Keep the change!" he said as he turned toward the house his appointment was in.

He pressed the buzzer on the wall by the gate, and was buzzed right in.

Jake walked up to the house, and as he approached the front door, he saw a yellow post-it note stuck to it, with a message saying 'In the pool, come around through the side gate' and an arrow pointing to Jake's right.

Jake followed a path around the house, going through the side gate and into the pool area.

There, he saw two chairs, facing the pool away from the gate. He could see a pair of smooth legs on one sun chair, he walked toward the pool, and coughed to make his presence known.

"Come around, let me look at you!" said an accented voice.

Jake walked around in front of the sun-lounger, and gazed in awe, taken aback by the sight that greeted him.

"Well, you are a handsome chap, aren't you?" said Emily Blunt, lying naked except for a pair of sunglasses. She sat up and turned toward the house. "Annie, the man has arrived! Get your cute butt out here now!" she shouted.

"I'm coming!" A voice shouted back, and Jake was further taken aback by Anne Hathaway strolling toward him from inside, equally as naked as Emily. When Anne got to the chair that Emily was lying in, she leant down and gave her a big kiss on the lips. When the kiss broke apart, the two women looked at Jake.

"Good! Now that you're here, we wonder if you can help us settle a bet..." said Anne.

===To Be Continued===

12