Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 09

Story Info
Interstellar Porno Space Spy Adventure.
3.3k words
4.88
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

Dixxxie turned her head to look over her shoulder at where her slutty younger friend was still kneeling on the hood of the vehicle, and grinned nastily at her. Nick's giant penis speared past her other shoulder, the heaving, throbbing veiny cumtube sliding past the other side of her head into the air and over her back, where a thread of silvery precum dangled down.

'What about it, Kiki? You think you can take this fucking monster in your tight little butt?'

Kiki was open mouthed, her plump lips hanging wide, her eyes glazed over as she looked from the monsterboobed whore's leering, lascivious, over the shoulder expression and the immense beastcock that protruded over the other, where it pointed at her, Dixxxie's bubbly saliva roping off the end of the glistening log of dickmeat. Nick jacked his pc muscle to allow his dick to bounce in the air. Finally Kiki snapped out of it.

'Well that's what I asked for, isn't it? An anal reaming from a true stud?'

Again, the gorgeous, massive-jugged slut's voice had the touch of a little girl about it.

Nick threw his head up and looked at the sky. This was a turn up for the books. There was beauty in this strange, abnormal, backwards, feudal world of insanely-sized mega-hive skyscrapers that reached up into the dull yellow atmosphere. He allowed his gaze to drift down slowly, as the sensations pulsed through the interconnected synthetic neurons and synapses of his steroid/android augmented system, each pulse flooding his reawakened body with surges that made it twitch somewhat. His gaze came downwards, over the weird latticework of the looming towers plastered with their gaudy neon blinking holo advertisements, taking in a few rather arresting visual ones he hadn't noticed before -- until he was looking forwards at his new companions and their rather awesome car.

Nick looked at Kiki, 'well now you're going to get what you asked for.'

Allowing Dixxxie one final smooch at his oversized pole before playfully bucking it up and down to tap against the Mohawk haired whore's shoulder, the meaty length tapping against Dixxxie's cute nose, Nick turned away from the slut that was on his knees in front of him.

'You must be a real slut to be able to twerk your ass like that, Kiki,' Nick continued, beginning to take steps towards the stacked, tanned bimbo on the hood of the car, who was pouting at him with her plump lips as she let her booty meat quiver in sensuous ripples of caramel coloured flesh.

'Why don't you come and find out?' Kiki breathed seductively as Nick began to move towards her.

Nick grinned, but found that his movements were encumbered by the shredded fabric that clung to his legs uselessly that had once been his trousers. Some of the material flapping down his brawny thigh was roped around his member in tattered strands and he gripped it in his fist and yanked it away.

'Be warned, little girl,' Nick intoned, 'I don't just destroy trousers with this thing,'

Kiki had slowed her movements to a completely slow and sensuous jiggling of her right glute, the smooth, round globe of flesh shifting independently of its partner, the curved, meaty swell of flesh pulsing in the surrounding lights, the gleaming honeyed tone of her skin caressed by the backwash of the neon.

Nick made the few paces separating him from the car. His twenty inch pussy-missile was sticking out ludicrously and fully horizontally in front of him. The cock's impossible girth made its twenty inches of length seem even more substantial, if that was possible, like a long staff of cockmeat was bolted erect from a solid wall of muscle. The veins running up and down the substantial shaft were colourless, but visible pulsing with his every heartbeat.

'Want a lift down from there?' asked Nick.

In response Kiki sent a sensuous look over her shoulder while her teeth captured her lip in an expression of apprehension. Her hand reached back to slip under her bikini bottom and curve it upwards to hook it over the smooth curve of her sleek-skinned, substantial right asscheek. Her pink pussy was exposed along with the tight ring off her asshole.

Changing her expression to a feral snarl which she directed at Nick, Kiki opened up her tightest orifice, the tight hole unclenching to gape as the aperture to her rectal passage opened up. Nick's beefy fuck missile released a cloying glob of translucent precum in a fat, treacly rope that sputtered out of his cockend at the sight. Nick could hardly help but use his pc muscle to lower the angle where his gigantic prong was pointed at the blonde slut's booty, her distended asshole opened dramatically.

'Ride my fuckstick you total whore,' Nick said, before moving forwards to plant the smooth, purple crown of his dick against her gaping cinnamon ring, feeling the slick head contact against the orifice, precum now roping in lazy, thick strings and droplets that hung from the underside of the muscular, outsize shaft.

'Well this is going to be the ride of a lifetime,' said Dixxxie, who had appeared at Nick's shoulder, surveying the way Nick's long, vein-ripped member was poking threateningly against Kiki's tight little balloon-knot ring of puckered out muscle, a thick rope of bubbly slobber and precum dangling from her jaw between her massive spherically protruding knockers. She reached down and wrapped her right hand around the monstrous instrument, feeling its firmness and hardness, hotness and heaviness, marvelling at the corded muscles throbbing in the blood-engorged meat-pillar, 'Kiki honey, this is a twenty-inch dong. It's your funeral if you want to be taken home in two pieces rather than one.'

'You just want me out of the way so you can have all the fun,' remarked Kiki, opening and closing her asshole to make it wink at Nick's prodigious twenty inch donkey schlong before expertly clasping the fist-sized shiny precum dripping crown with her asshole. Nick moaned as the elastic ring of muscle gripped the slick tip of his cock, and used his hips to slowly push the massive, fist-sized end of his brawny shaft of pulsating dickmeat into the tip of her nether end, reaching out a hand to caress the firm globe of one of the spherical halves of Kiki's outsize peachy ass, which the hot slut had once again started to twerk as she impaled herself on the end of his monster prong. Nick saw her eyelids fluttering and her eyes roll into the top of her head as he pressed forwards and inserted more of his monstercock into the blonde whore's tight asshole, which now pulled clenchingly around his meatstick, and he let out a synchronised groan.

Dixxxie launched into Nick with a long, snaking tongue that she plunged into his mouth, and then breathed, 'how did you know we're all anal whores on this planet, stud?'

'Lucky guess?' said Nick, inserting another inch of his dick into the bubblebutt blonde.

'Lucky for us, certainly,' Dixxxie smiled.

'How about I put that to the test?' said Nick.

'I reeeaaaaallly wish you would, stud!' Kiki cried.

'Alright,' said Nick, 'fucking whore. Take my fucking cock!'

Swiftly, Nick slid his hands up over Kiki's gorgeous round butt and fitted them both around her slender little waist. Groaning deeply through clenched teeth, he used his strong, muscularly augmented arms to haul the sexy, blonde, huge titted bimbo further onto his dick. Kiki's eyelids opened and her eyes bulged out as Nick impaled her ass on his giant cock, the vast, twenty inch pillar of arm-thick, muscular, vascular flesh surging through her rectal passage and into her bowels in one concerted sweep. The sound she made was a full-throated scream that echoed around the courtyard and drowned out an advert that was playing at the same time where an Asian slut with huge tits was forcibly jacking a stiff, slick, oiled penis and talking about its similarity to the movement that she used to make in twelve hours a day in a factory before one of the houses had elevated her to noble status.

Just behind Nick, Dixxxie's eyes went similarly wide as she witnessed first-hand the broad circumference of the thick meat-pole that jutted from Nick's groin as it surged into Kiki's derriere, the blonde slut on the hood of the car seemingly losing control of the preternatural discipline she had over her buttocks as the pair of gleaming globes swayed violently left and right and up and down, each describing fleshy circles, a fat column of vascular flesh now dividing the pair as inch by inch was enveloped by her widely expanded butthole.

'You fucking big dicked bastard!' Kiki finally managed. Dixxxie was forced to agree.

'You shouldn't have taunted him with this fucking hot booty, slut!' Dixxxie said.

Nick released Kiki's waist and instead reached forwards and further up her body, finding her upper arms, which he clutched in his strong hands. Kiki responded and reached her hands back behind him, her teeth gritted, so that they caught on his wrists.

'Let's go somewhere more comfortable,' Nick suggested, and lifted Kiki up off the hood of the car, her asshole impaled on his veiny monstercock, her perfectly shaped legs clenched around his ass. He held her in the air as he lifted her off the hood, which she had previously used as an impromptu stage for her twerking her ass at Nick, and then, suddenly, took his arms away from where they had been supporting the stacked blonde slut.

Dixxxie gasped, gaping in surprise to see Nick's giant penis, entrenched as it was in Kiki's asshole, be the only thing that was holding her up in the air, the gorgeous blonde babe writhing on the end of it while Nick smiled darkly and jacked his pc muscle to pivot her whole body up and down on it. Dixxxie watched in awe as the monstercocked stranger used his dick to dandle Kiki's whole body in the air like a ragdoll. It was no surprise when Kiki's pussy popped and a spray of gelatinous girlcum splattered in waves out of her pussy in a molten spray in front of her, splashing like a waterfall all over the hood of the car, the blonde's bombshell body bucking and quivering as she was skewered on the enormous fuckstaff that was rammed up her rectal passage.

'How's the suspension on that thing?' Nick said to Dixxxie, indicating the car.

Without waiting for her to reply, Nick walked the few paces, with the gorgeous Kiki hanging off his cock, towards the car, whereupon he pulled open one of the rear doors. Kiki grabbed onto the frame of the side of the car and finally managed to get her stripper-heel clad shoes onto the ground, sticking her gorgeous ass out and standing with her legs straight, allowing Nick with the final purchase he needed to push the final inches of his twenty inch megacock into her booty.

Kiki groaned. 'I think you just pushed my brains out of my ears with this fucking huge schlong...'

'What brains?' said Dixxxie, scampering around and getting into the front seat of the car while Nick began to power fuck her younger friend and colleague with emphatic footlong thrusts that made her succulent butt ripple and jiggle.

Once in the front seat, Dixxxie quickly hitched the threads of her cutoff denims to one side and straddled the front two seats, stretching her long legs wide at each side before placing her sweet rosebud over the blunt and obscenely phallic shape of the gearstick, before plunging downwards, settling her tight balloon-knot ring asshole on the round head of the implement and impaling herself on it when it penetrated her backdoor.

At the same time, Kiki appeared on the backseat, almost as if passed into the car on a skewer, her gorgeous fuckdoll body plopping on the seat as Nick settled into the car behind her, his rigid dick sticking into her athwart her curvy booty cheeks. Kiki's tongue lolled and she drooled on the upholstery as Nick slammed the door behind her and continued to hump her ass like a man that has been travelling through space for months and hadn't seen a woman in all that time, which, of course, he was.

A buzzing sound suddenly attracted Nick's attention and he glanced into the front of the car to see Dixxxie perched on a humongous gearstick that was sticking into her asshole from below while the Mohawk haired bimbo with her massive rack was plugging her pussy with a vibrating device that she had presumably retrieved from the glovebox which was hanging open. Double-stuffed, the hyper-feminine slut had her mouth open in a thick O while she abused her ass and pussy simultaneously with the instruments she had to hand. Nick gathered pace and began to assfuck Kiki with a revivified zeal, sawing his giant prong into the depth of her ass, his monstercock plunging up into her guts while Kiki started to shred the back seat of car to pieces with her long nails in an orgiastic fury, the sexual pleasure she was experiencing sending jolts through her body that were deleterious of all rational thought.

At the same time, Dixxxie's overstimulated pussy exploded in a spray of fluid that shot upwards into Kiki's face, raining down on her gorgeous, blissful countenance.

Consumed by the orgasm that raged inside her with such force as to make her toes curl up inside her sandals as if trying to push their way through the platform sole and which had the gearstick in danger of snapping in two from how tight her asshole contracted round it, somewhere in the back of her head Dixxxie knew that the ecstasy she was experiencing at the moment would fade in comparison to that of Nick ramming his cock into her ass.

Case in point, a few feet away from her, Kiki seemed completely unaware of her face being pelted with wave after wave of Dixxxie's girlcum until it was dripping from it. Instead, she maintained the same frenzied grimace and kept her eyes shut tight enough to give the appearance of trying to force her eyelids down to her nose.

The reason for Kiki's expression, of course -- and for her continuing to go at the backseat with her nails, shredding them with the fervor of a kitten having overdosed on some weapons-grade stimulants -- was Nick's twenty-inch monster of a cock hammering away at her from behind like his aim was to find out how fast he could fuck her unconscious. That, or he was exploring if he could make his thrusts so hard as to make the car roll over onto its back.

It didn't surprise Dixxxie in the least that as she was coming down from her climactic high, Kiki was still squirting hard, her pussy pumping out gushers of her clear orgasmic juices that rendered the seat that she was being pounded on top of soaked as well as increasingly torn to pieces. As her booty was repeatedly filled up with that absolutely colossal slab of fuckmeat that Nick had somehow managed to stuff down his trousers, the younger blonde's tongue underwent the same process over and over again. It started out by brushing against the left corner of her mouth and flickering about when Nick was pulled back so that a relatively small portion of his cock -- only about six, seven vein-ridged, titanium-hard inches or so -- was buried past her outrageously stretched ringpiece and nestled inside her anal passage, which was being filled up with the precum being released from his cumslit in great big spouts. From there, it descended between the pursed shape of her plump, glossy lips as he speared his way deeper into her anal passage, pushing the crown of his schlong to depths that up until a few minutes ago had remained untouched, before finally reaching the right corner of her mouth and curving itself round it to bob weakly against her cheek while he bottomed out inside her ass, the only thing stopping him from packing all twenty inches of his fuckpiece through her cinnamon ring to not so much throb as pound against the walls of her ass being the refusal of her juicy asscheeks to be pushed flat underneath the immense pressure coming at them from behind. And ever so often, the wet muscle sticking out of her gaping maw would be disturbed by a twitch as Kiki's bald pussy exploded again.

From her vantage point straddling the gearstick, her legs splayed out across the front seats, Dixxxie saw all this. She also witnessed how each time that Nick pulled up, the pulses rocking his cock reverberated through Kiki's drool-inducing asscheeks to make them bounce outwards and smack against his shaft. Firm and muscular though they might be -- and Dixxxie knew full well how huge a part of Kiki's conscientious workout regime that was devoted to her booty -- those bronzed cheeks had to yield to the rigidity of Nick's hugely muscular fuckstick each time and come swelling outwards to her sides again.

Forcing herself to pull her eyes away from Nick and Kiki, Dixxxie leaned back and let one the tip of one of the nails of her slender digits touch against the car's touchscreen. Activating the autopilot and accessing the navsys, she quickly set a long and winding route from the pickup spot to the rendezvous point with Maxxxie. She didn't bother to try to lie to herself about her pick of route having anything to do with security. Rather, it had everything to do with her wanting to hog Nick for as long as possible. With that thought swirling round in the back of her head, she added another handful of waypoints.

Satisfied with the labyrinthine route that she'd set up, Dixxxie turned her attention back towards the backseat action. The first thing that stood out to her after the initial bout of being overpowered with awe at seeing such a magnificent slab of manmeat be slammed so savagely into that hot slut Kiki's ass was that neither of them seemed to have noticed how the car's engine had fired up and that they had now rolled away from the pickup point. In Kiki's case, she probably wouldn't register it if they went off a cliff, except maybe by screaming out a desperate "Harder!" upon them slamming into the ground.

Although Kiki didn't look capable of screaming much of anything at the moment, what with the ultra-busty young anal whore having even stopped moving her arms to lie there trembling, whimpering and squirting as Nick continued celebrating his happy arrival by pounding her ass like nothing Dixxxie had ever seen. It would be easy to mentally reduce the rest of Nick to nothing more than a life support system for that behemoth of a schlong that he was packing, but as Dixxxie sat with her pussy dripping and her asshole clenching the gearstick tight and making the engine groan by making it that much harder for the car's automated system to switch gears, she realized that he was so much more than that. All those bulging muscles and the force stored within them would put any porn stud -- however elevated by the Heliots -- she'd ever seen to shame.

"Shit!" Dixxxie cried out, gleefully, "You've broken Kiki!!!"

"No I haven't," Nick replied, manifesting his belief that the blonde babe impaled on his fuckpiece could take even more by firing up his augmentations even further to put a little extra strength behind his next thrust into her rectum.

"No, he fucking hasn't!" Kiki screamed, and there was nothing girlish about her voice any more. Instead, she sounded like a horny, naughty size-queen nympho that had finally found what she'd always been looking for. Without the slightest shred of hesitation, she braced herself against the thrashed seat and drove her delicious booty onto the awe-inspiring pillar of meat that was Nick's dong.