All Comments on 'Ginger: How it Concluded'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MarassoMarasso9 months ago

Great conclusion to the story. You started on the plane and ended with the scene on the plane. Nice story arc. And it was good to see that that crazy-ass stalker Martin got some punishment, the guy was so unbearably annoying.

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@Marasso

I'm happy you still liked it despite it being a bit slow paced, but I wanted it to unfold properly, without too much rushing, so people would not think I just brushed off the plotline and went only for the sexy stuff.

Thank you for your comment!

BlowPopJBlowPopJ9 months ago

I freaking love this chapter! The hotel room confrontation was epic! I can see it all in my mind and it was hot and intense at the same time

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@BlowPopJ

Thank you for your comment, and it's nice to see you commenting on my stories again :D It's been a while since I wrote any stories for Lit :D I appreciate that you remember me :)

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Absolutely worth the wait. I knew Martin wasn't a nice guy, but I never expected him to be such a nut job. I was half expecting him to show up at any moment with knife in hand and a crazed Glenn Close look in his eyes. And of course, I loved the ending because by now you should already know from my comments on your other stories how much I love your HEAs. It was great to see you back with this wonderful ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ story even if it was to wrap it up, but you did that perfectly.

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@MarcLuciFer

Thank you for keeping with me, and for reading the last part, I'm sorry it took me so long, but I felt I needed to do it...

I appreciate you still being here and supporting me with your warm comments!

GaybrielGaybriel9 months ago

I'm happy you finished the story, it's such a hot and interesting tale. I loved the Rory character :)

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@Gaybriel

Rory's calm character was inspired by one person that is very important to me ;)

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar089 months ago

Such a sweet story! LOVED IT

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@Bluepoohstar08

Nice to see you again, I love reading your comments! Thank you for being with me, I appreciate you so much! :)

dnsontndnsontn9 months ago

I had to save this to read when I could do it in one sitting because I knew I wouldn’t be able to put it down once I started reading it. I have so much love for how it all started, how it continued, how it unfolded, and now how it concluded. Epic love story! They joined the mile high club start and finish. Brilliant! So good to see you post!!!

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

@dnsntn

Thank you so much my friend, nice to see you here too, I'm happy you liked it 😍

nawty2nawty26 months ago

Again a brilliant piece of writing. I stumbled upon your writing by accident and this is the 2nd series I've read. Loved the characters and oh so wanted Martin to be beaten up and sent to jail. But that's my twisted mind. I really enjoy your work, however on a personal note, add a bit more smut. It works wonders in the groin area. Oops did u say that out loudly? Thank you again and take care.

EdeyEdey6 months agoAuthor

@nawty2

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you reading already second of my series - and about smuts, the number of them probably varies among my stories, this one is moderate, there are some more steamy :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ginger Series Info