All Comments on 'Ginger: How it unfolded'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JdGvDJdGvDabout 1 year ago

Love this story. Can't wait till the last chapter. I'll hope it doesn't take long😁

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 year ago

Definitely looking forward to the last chapter. This was so awesome!

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 year ago

Very hot story! I wish every gay man would read this to learn how to be a good top!

nygayguynygayguyabout 1 year ago

It's nice to see their relationship developing, even if there are tensions and things are rushing along quickly. It's still nice that this is more than just sex. 5 stars, indeed!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter for these two hot guys! I don't know if it's because Dallas' personality reminds me of my own at that age, but if I were him, I would've been thinking of a way to show everyone what an ass Martin is. That maybe a little childish but I've known so many Martins not to want to see one of them hoisted on his own petard. Chapter #3 easily gets *****s and leaves me wondering how this trip to San Francisco is going to end.

GaybrielGaybrielabout 1 year ago

I love your Ginger series! Such a blast! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@JdGvD1

It doesn't as I already have it written! Not only that, I already have a volunteer editor for it :)

I just need to re-read it couple of time :)

.

@BlowPopJ

Thank you, and you will have it :)

.

@Straycatndc

That's a nicest compliment :D

.

@nygayguy

Thank you, there will be even more tension in the next chapter :D

.

MarcLuciFer

Sooo thank you! I promise you it will go along this line you want it to go )

.

@Gaybriel

:*

.

@ Anonymous

I'm glad you liked it :)

Dpj49Dpj49about 1 year ago

You don’t have to ask for a 5 rating because you certainly earned that rating and even higher!!

A truly beautiful story about two beautiful people. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn't wait to read this next instalment! I've been checking virtually every day. Fabulous storyline and the sex between Dallas and Rory is sooooooo good; I'm so envious of what they've got and the sex they enjoy all the time. I'll read this again and again. Reading your stories always makes be wet, so very wet. Can't wait for instalments 4 and 5. Thank you again. Nigel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want this new chapter :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my God! Where is the next chapter?

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Almost ended, but I had not much time to edit it with editor... :) Anyone want to help me :D?

Willman33Willman339 months ago

Darn .................. I am so impatient for the next and final instalment!

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@Will

It will happened for sure, I just need to find some time :D

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definitely hot stuff -- the sex, the quickly-developing relationship, and the story line. Well done!

EdeyEdey6 months agoAuthor

@Anon, thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES