All Comments on 'Ginny's Auction Pt. 02'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What. The. Hell.

Well, Gin, as quickly as this followed the first chapter it was already written. Now I wonder what else is already included in future chapters. This is a fantasy, your fantasy, but a little warning of the contents would have been nice. Not any thing, even in the tags. Robert and Ellen may have said they won't use their daughter sexually, but being involved in her domination might as well be incest. The trade-off you've set up for the next chapter sounds like the beginnings of a cast of thousands. BDSM for everyone! You had me and now you've lost me. I'm sure my spot I the audience will be filled by someone PMing you long lists of things to do to Ginny and Michelle, especially between Michelle and her parents.

pjhale121pjhale121almost 7 years ago
Loving it

I'm loving this story and appreciate the second chapter. You may get some reaction to the surprises (watersports and incest are somewhat specialized kinks and some people appreciate a warning tag up front if you are going to introduce those elements) but I kind of like those things and it added to the sexiness of it for me.

Wizard1983Wizard1983almost 7 years ago
Loved it

Very well written and I love the Auction aspect of the story and not knowing who may purchase her next. Maybe make it for a longer time like a week. Please continue with this series.

Red48beardRed48beardalmost 7 years ago
Moderation

It seems to me that many of these stories go "bonkers" on attempting to out-kink the last author. This tale has more kink than some but less than others, and therefore fits the moderation theme. A slow (natural) progression of kink(excess) is more pleasurable than a sudden rush to total excess. The integration of Michelle (Meredith) into the family fun could (should) be gentle and fun loving. Perhaps we could get to see some of Ellen as a sub, perhaps to some outsiders?

Well done, liked it, and will read more.

thanks

kalzoo1kalzoo1almost 7 years ago
Want more

Looking forward to more chapters. Mike helping to train Michelle.Mike getting to use Ellen as he trains Michelle. Eventually Robert and Ellen using Michelle. Ginny in another auction, maybe for a week.Maybe with Johnathon or another couple. Losing some of the restrictions, getting pierced. In future chapters, Ginny and Michelle being swapped for a week. Also Ginny and Michelle being auctioned off together.

kalzoo1kalzoo1almost 7 years ago

Be careful with the writing and editing. Get the names right for the characters. Good story lines but getting the names wrong distracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please continue. It would be nice to continue Giant's adventures

BrianStanBrianStanalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Please keep the journey going

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 7 years ago
Very well written

You switch the narrative perfectly. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Auction

What a great relationship Mike and Ginny have I wish my wife was as adventurous ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story again

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the family incest. There are many of us who were spanked by our parents that grew to love it and wanted to experience it as adults. I had a friend of my mother's who spanked me before I got married and helped my wife as she spanked me at her shower. I wore a mask and my wife, her bridesmaid friends, my mother's friend and my mom all spanked. Only my mother's friend knew it was me. BTB mom spanked me real hard. I loved every minute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES