Ginny's Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

As we disengaged, Ellen came up to me, touched me on the shoulder and said, "Ginny, go clean up."

I walked into the small bathroom and I could faintly hear the others talking. Looking at my self in the mirror, my face was puffy, my eyes red. I thought that maybe I had cried during the paddling session. I turned and saw my very red ass and thighs. I sat on the bowl and felt my pussy, which was definitely sore and warm but my asshole was open as wide as ever. I cleaned up and everyone was gone except Ellen, Robert and Michelle. I was disappointed Kelly wasn't there. I really was into her.

Robert said for me to come and meet Michelle. I wasn't sure how this was going to go down. Robert and Ellen had on robes, Michelle was dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt and, I of course was naked. I extended my hand and said hello. Michelle smiled at me as Robert began to talk. He said that he and Ellen were not expecting Michelle. He explained that they never told Michelle of their BDSM activities but we have started to do that now. I explained how you came to be here and after Ellen explained what we were doing, she wanted to see more. Ginny, you are not in slave mode now, you may talk if you wish. But, Ellen and I are prepared to call your husband and have him get you if you wish, but Michelle has asked to talk to you. That is, if you approve.

I answered that I didn't mind being in slave mode, if it was ok with Michelle. She said it was and Ellen and Robert left. Michelle was sitting on a couch and I was kneeling in front of her.

"Are you really their slave."

"I am until 6:00 tomorrow night, so for less than 24 hours."

"Are you doing this of your own free will? Does your husband really know? Why did you do this?"

"To your first two questions the answer is yes. I am fulfilling one of my fantasies. I wanted to be sold as a sex slave at an auction. My husband and an acquaintance of ours set it up and your father and mother had the high bid."

"Can they do anything to you?

"Yes but there are some limits on permanent marks, and I have a safe word if things are too intense."

"Did you enjoy it when my mother was paddling you and you were being hit on your...your"

I told Michelle that she could say the word pussy and yes, I enjoyed it but even if I didn't as a slave I would have to endure it as best I could. She was staring at me and I thought that she didn't believe me. She then asked me about the three guys. She was a bit uncomfortable with seeing her father fucking me in the ass but wanted to know how it felt. Very full, I told her and we both giggled. I asked Michelle if she had ever done anything kinky. She looked to see if her parents were able to hear and she said that she was paddled when she pledged her sorority. I asked if it was on the bare butt and she said, almost blushing, no nude! She also had to go down on one of the senior members. She then said she had spanked a boy for foreplay and had two guys at one time but that was it.

I said, well you know your parents are both dominant and your mom is only submissive to your dad. I think that's why he was enjoying me so much. I am sure that your folks will let you dominate me, although they may want to watch.

Mike, I couldn't believe Michelle's reaction. As soon as I was finished talking, she cried out Noooo! I don't want to dominate you! I want to be like you! I want to be tied to that cross thing and spanked, maybe even whipped.

I asked her about sex and she said, " anything."

"What did you do?" Mike asked.

Well, I told her she would have to talk to her parents, or just let the whole thing go. She was really nervous and asked me if could talk to them. I said I would, but if they were willing to include her in their activities that she would have to abide by their rules. If they wanted her naked, she would be naked. If they were going to spank, paddle or whip her, that is what will happen.i don't know about having sex with your parents, but they might make you service some other man or woman.

Michelle nodded and said she understood.

I went down to the playroom and Robert and Ellen were there sitting in their robes talking. They looked shaken.

Ellen said, "Ginny, is Michelle alright."

I answered very firmly that I would prefer to address them as Slave. They agreed and I knelt in front of them. I said to them that while you may want Michelle to be a dominant like yourselves, she can't be. She is a submissive. They sank back on the couch and Ellen said that she had no idea. Well, I said, she didn't know you were dominant until a few hours ago. She identified with my slavery. She wanted to be whipped and paddled and taken in all her holes.

"She is our daughter," Robert said, "we can't and won't have sex with her."

I said that you shouldn't, but you could, or allow others to do that. You could provide the discipline. Keep her naked when she is at home, have her get a waxing, use the devices and implements. You will see everything she has but maybe bring in Kelly, if she's willing. See could see to some of the sexual things and perhaps my husband or your friends, if you wanted a male to assist with the training.

We still had tomorrow to decide and we went to sleep, no games, no sex.

The next morning we were eating breakfast. Robert and Ellen were dressed and I was still naked.

Michelle came downstairs and said good morning.

Robert started right in by asking if what I told him last night about your conversation with our slave true. Michelle said yes. Do want to be treated as a submissive in this house? Michelle said yes. Very well. Your mother and I agree that we will treat you that way but, as your parents there are certain things we will not do. But you will be disciplined even if you don't deserve it; because it pleases us to do it. If that is acceptable to you I want you to return to your room and strip. Remove the hair between your legs. Slave will help to prepare you.

Michelle and I went upstairs to her room and I watched as she took off her clothes. She was trembling as she walked to the tub, turned on the taps and sat down. She was shaking so much I thought it best that I shave her. I found her razor and shave cream and applied the cream to her crotch and having her kneel, on her asshole. She had very sparse hair and it was off in a minute. I checked her and she was smooth as could be but she was moaning as I checked and grabbed my hand and pushed my fingers into her. I leaned down and kissed her. I said to her that she would be fine.

I dried her off and we both walked downstairs naked.

Ron took Michelle toward the padded bench and pulled her hands to toward the cuffs on the bottom of the bench. He then pulled her legs apart and cuffed her ankles to bottom legs. Robert said that she now had no secrets from her parents. Ellen took me toward the x frame and cuffed me facing the wall. Using her paddle she started to swat my ass while Robert took a small flexible leather strap to Michelle's ass. Both of us were moaning when Robert moved to me and Ellen to her daughter. By the time they stopped, I was sore and exhausted and I'm sure that Michelle was too.

They unstrapped us and I was ordered to lie flat on the mattress and Michelle was told to lower her pussy over my mouth and that she was to pleasure me. As she lowered her mouth to my pussy I pulled apart her cute ass cheeks and began to lick. She came in seconds, but it took me longer, prompting Ellen to spank her daughter's ass and to tell her to get a move on. When I came I was exhausted as was everyone else.

It was nearly time to return me and Michelle was told she would go as well, but she was not to dress. We got into his car and drove to the catering hall. I was in the back with Michelle as we held hands all the way back. Before we got out I told her that I hoped we would see each other soon.

"So, that is the whole story. Except this. You will be invited to train Michelle. You will have complete access to her whole body. In exchange, I will submit to another auction. Robert and Ellen will try to win. Robert will call you tomorrow night to see if you are agreeable," said Ginny.

"Well, Michelle is quite the good looking young lady. But, what about you?" Mike asked.

"You will be a slave again, is that something you want to experience again?"

Ginny answered, "Yes!"

*****

Your comments and votes are greatly appreciated. Thank you for spending your time. If you would like this story to continue, please let me know.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers
12