Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Miranda, just Ginny. But, never say never." Rachel replied.

The implements and triangle were put away and the women left the office. But, before they left, Kathy attached the leash to Ginny's collar. Ginny would have to crawl to her cubicle to get her things. Kathy kept the leash on Ginny as she grabbed her keys and wallet. Kathy held her sweats.

"I think you can stay on your hands and knees and crawl until you get to your car. Mike's picking you up, right?" Kathy asked.

"Yes."

"Let's give him a surprise." Kathy said as she led Ginny back to her office.

Kathy opened her desk and took out a familiar object. Ginny watched Kathy put lube on the horse tail butt plug. When she was finished, Kathy walked behind Ginny who was still on her hands and knees.

Kathy stuck two fingers in Ginny's ass and matter of factly said that Ginny was still lubed from her earlier fisting adventures. Kathy pushed the head of the plug into Ginny's asshole and it sunk in quickly. Ginny knew from her prior experience that the plug would fit snugly in her asshole. Once it was all the way in, Kathy tugged on Ginny's leash and led her out toward the office door where the others were waiting.

Miranda opened the door and Ginny crawled out into the hallway. That's when all the women saw the tail protruding out of Ginny's asshole.

"You look cute, Ginny." Rachel said. "Is that a new toy?"

"Oh no. Ginny has had this up her butt before in much different circumstances. Maybe one day I'll have Ginny tell you the story." Kathy said.

They reached the front entrance and Mike was waiting in his car.

Kathy handed the leash to Rachel and told her to walk Ginny to the car. Rachel took the leash and led Ginny, crawling, toward Mike. When they reached the car, Rachel opened the door and and introduced herself to Mike. She took Ginny's leash off and Ginny stood up.

"Rachel, you should come over one night. I think, from what Ginny tells me, that you would enjoy yourself."

"After tonight, I'm sure I would," Rachel answered as she stared at Ginny.

Ginny leaned forward and kissed Rachel, driving her tongue deep into Rachel's mouth. Rachel responded by squeezing Ginny's ass as she returned the kiss.

Ginny climbed into the car and shut the door and threw her things in the back of the car.

"Do you want me to take your tail out?" Mike asked.

"No. I want to ride home this way. Maybe you can take your pony girl for a walk when we get home."

"I would rather take it for a ride. So, tell me what happened."

To be continued.