Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while later, I heard light knocks on the door.

"Jenna?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Jenna let herself in, and lightly closed the door. "Thomas," she began, sitting on the couch that I hadn't yet opened.

"Well, I still can't change. So, I guess it's coming, huh?" I had to prepare myself.

"Thomas. This isn't the first time that you've thought less of me than I deserve."

"I don't...." I said confused.

"It's coming?" she questioned. "What's coming?"

"You know."

"No, I don't know."

"We're going to get a divorce. I'm going to lose my family," I said, beginning to tear up.

"Who said that we're getting a divorce?" Jenna asked.

"Look, you don't like women, and I don't want to be on the sidelines with my children, watching them grow up. It's even a curse, and a boon that they look like me; Maya, still. What am I to do? Be their aunt?"

"This isn't just about you, Thomas. Phillip has been asking for his Daddy for a while. However it may be, he knows that even as Maya, that you're his Daddy. He doesn't care. Emma has a bond with you that's probably stronger than a normal dad, because you carried her. These children, OUR children, love you. They need you," Jenna's eyes began to water. "Phillip was so happy about today!"

"I can provide for you. You can have it all. Your needs will be met. I need nothing."

"Are you listening to me?"

"Jenna, don't make this harder than it needs to be. Please."

Jenna rose, she looked at me, with her mouth slightly open, as if she wanted to speak, but said nothing. Once she left, I took off for a short drive. I pounded my fists into the ground, and screamed at the top of my lungs, until my knuckles were bleeding, and my voice was lost.

~~~~~

Another few weeks had passed. Many times, I tried to change back into Mike, still to no avail. I'd stopped lactating, since I wasn't feeding Emma, and hoped that'd help, but not thus far. I'd been more active with the children, I knew they didn't deserve missing out on me, much as Jenna said. I did regret times when Emma would touch my chest, wanting to feed, but I had to move as far away from doing so as possible if I wanted my form back.

I'd spoken with Scott, who'd inquired about how we were doing, and unfortunately I had to tell him that we weren't doing so hot.

"You're still Maya?"

"I can't change back, man."

"What!?"

"I shouldn't have carried Emma. The more entrenched I was with the life of a woman, the harder it was to change back, even back then. I just carried a child to term. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Oh, man," Scott stammered.

I exhaled. "We may divorce."

"Mike..."

"I don't want to, but what else can be done?"

"How does Jenna feel about it?"

"I don't know." I tilted my head back.

"You need to trust her. Jenna loves you. There's no way she'd lose you over this."

"She doesn't like women. That's only the first problem."

"Damn. Let me know if there's anything I can do. You know I've got you."

"Thanks, brother," I said in the lilting voice of Maya.

~~~~~

"Thomas?"

"Yeah," I answered Jenna, who'd knocked on the door to the study. I opened the door, and my mouth dropped. Jenna was standing there, looking like a Playboy Bunny. Make-up, perfect, not a strand of her blonde hair out of place, and the most amazing neglige, showing off her perfectly toned body, and the heaving, full breasts whose nipples were teasing me through the red fabric. I audibly gasped. "You..."

"I want you. I NEED you."

My mind raced. I had never seen Jenna this HOT. My wife was beautiful, the most beautiful woman on the planet to me, but she'd transformed herself into something...different. Before I could react, she stepped in, closing, and locking the door. She pushed me onto the couch. As I settled, she got on her knees, and spread my legs, rubbing herself on me. She proceeded to pull my sweatpants down, still rubbing her breasts on my now bare legs. She moved upwards, moving the fabric of her top, to expose those turgid nipples. I brought my hands to her breasts, squeezing them together, before running my hungry tongue over them. I was breathing heavily, with my wife sitting on my lap, facing me. She began to kiss me deeply, and passionately, with her scent driving me wild. She then slid down, grasping my spread legs, then pretended to fellate an imaginary cock. I adjusted myself on the couch, watching in awe as I saw my wife put on the hottest show I'd seen, ever. I was extremely wet, and my nipples were hard, I brought a hand up to my breasts, and Jenna shook her head 'no' and guided my hand to her own.

Jenna then rose, pulling the panties to the side, and pulled my face to her. I began to hungrily devour her perfect privates, rubbing her perfect ass as I did. She used her index finger to push me back, and turned to face the other way. She now straddled my lap, and the view was AMAZING. Her toned back, her flared hips, the heart shaped ass... the way she held the hair up on the nape of her neck, looking back, just a little. I was beyond turned on. She grinded on me, as I was feeling various parts of her sexy, fit body.

"Thomas," she purred, "I love you."

"Thomas, I need you."

"Thomas, I want you," She rubbed against me. "Inside of me, now!" she said, breathily.

I wanted to be with her SO badly. I NEEDED her.

"JENNA!" I bellowed, my male voice back.

Jenna gasped.

I stood, as hard, and thick as I'd ever seen myself. "Jenna...you?"

She nodded in answer, "I wasn't lying, I need you, Thomas."

~~~~~

My wife and I lay in the afterglow of the most amazing sex we'd ever had.

"You are truly something special," I said to my wife. "Twice in my life, I'd given up on us, and twice, you've been here to help me see that I was wrong."

"Thomas, I love you. I hope that you will understand that, even when things aren't perfect."

"And twice now, I have thought less of you than I should have," I realized. "I'm so sorry, Jenna."

"Hopefully, there isn't a third. You really hurt the kids, and especially me."

"I know," I said, rubbing my face. "I won't do it again."

"I believe you,"Jenna answered, kissing me. She still looked amazing, and I was becoming turned on more.

"So, you little devil," I began, "that whole thing was to get me to change?"

Jenna chuckled. "Yeah, I had to make you want me as only a man can have a woman. That's why I didn't touch your body, or let you touch yourself. You had to be removed from thinking as a woman. I thought long, and hard..." She said, running her hand along my member. "About it."

"Absolutely genius," I praised. "And absolutely the sexiest thing I've ever seen," I grabbed my wife, kissing her deeply. "I married the perfect woman. I love you so much, Jenna Makenzie Hayden."

"And I love you, Thomas Michael Hayden."

We went to round two. Then three.

~~~~~

Approximately another year passed. Jenna recently gave birth to our third child, Aiden. We traced his conception date to that fateful day that I was able to change back into my male body. Third time was a charm, apparently. Jenna confided that she hoped, and was glad that we conceived that night. She'd told me how much she missed me, and that she loved once again having part of me in her, while carrying our second son, and third child. If it were possible to fall in love with this beautiful woman again, I did. Every day.

Once I was of clear mind, I'd contacted Scott on the business venture. We decided to open a gaming store and full venue. There was GameStop, there were Mom and Pop stores, and there were retro gaming stores but we were trying to bridge the gap, and appeal to a wider audience. The store side had PC's we branded with 3 set specifications, we did not add extraneous costs to the ready-built PC's, meaning we broke even on the hardware, and we featured our top of the line model as the equipment that we held tournaments and streamed on. We used our mid-level PC's for lounge gaming. We also offered consoles from every generation to play games on, and sold some major console titles at a small discount, but we specialized in smaller lesser known titles, special editions, and imports. We had plenty of lounge area, with many power outlets and USB power, and a second floor with private rooms. The big attraction was the tournament stage. We could host any kind of tournament, for any kind of game. We had huge screens which could be configured in any matter the tournament called for. If they wanted to display the logo of the tournament, the player info, or even extra game screens, they could. We had business class FiOps internet, which could support a stream and the many devices in the building. Lastly, we provided restaurants with storefronts, similar to the food court of a mall. We got a deal with local McDonald's, Domino's and Chipotle franchises to set up shops for very little rent, we knew that we wanted to offer food, but we wanted known food, many entertainment places had their own food, and most was bland, and over-priced. You weren't looking for gourmet, but we had a nice variety, and with low rent, McDonald's kept their $1 menu, and other cheap things, and then if you wanted better you had the others., which kept their standard pricing. We could also change the kitchens to accommodate any other restaurant if needed.

Business was going great. A lot of locals used the place for various tournaments, and then it was regional, then we became the place to travel to. Many sanctioned tournaments at many levels, moved their culminating tournament to our location. Our presence afforded great sales among those who visited, and many expensive items moved especially when out-of-towners visited.

"Hey, Matt, how are things?" I asked.

"Goin' really swell. I wished Neckbeard's could've been something like this."

"Well, you get to be an integral part of Galaxy. You know, this couldn't run so smoothly without the expertise you brought. And it's amazing how you brought it to scale, and your input is invaluable. You keep our stock just perfect, we aren't losing money, we aren't sitting on anything that doesn't move. Awesome. We've gotta hope this business model is sustainable."

Matt nodded. "It should be. The digital future won't affect much of what we're doing, and since we don't retail standard video games, we don't have to adjust too much if any. Every change we'll need to make can be implemented quickly."

"Great. Well, I guess I'll make a round and get some interviews for social media."

Matt smirked. "It's crazy to think that you were Scott's little girlfriend. How did you feel when I called you an upgrade?" He asked, laughing.

I scrunched my face. "Asshole!" Scott and I needed someone to run day to day business, and we knew just who to pick for the job. Matt, the owner of our old local haunt, "Neckbeard's" We bought Neckbeard's, allowing him to choose his successor to run it, and would also support the business by providing some equipment and product, making it similar to our venue, but keeping the original small town feel, and his beloved media shop.

~~~~~

One day, I'd been doing small interviews to random customers.

"Hi, I'm Maya Hayden!" I waved. "And I'm here at Galaxy Gamers store and venue. As you can see, it's packed in here! There's a lot going on, and a lot to do! I wanted to speak to some people and see what they think of everything!" I spotted a guy playing a game that could be paused. "Do you have a moment, sir?"

He looked at me, and paused his game, and stood up. "Sure!"

"Who am I speaking with today?"

"I'm Shawn."

"Hi Shawn!" I greeted with a bubbly attitude. "What brings you here to Galaxy?"

"Everything. You have everything I like under this roof. Literally. And I don't even have to leave to get a McDouble." He laughed. "This place rocks!"

I laughed in agreement, placing my hand on his arm. "Well, folks, there you have it! Shawn approves! Games, and Big Macs, a match made in heaven! So come out to Galaxy, and maybe you'll be the next one I interview or even play! Big thanks to Shawn here," I gave him a hug, which I could tell he enjoyed, and signed off, waving "Bye, until next time!"

I thanked Shawn again, and allowed him to continue before retiring to the offices, giving Matt the video. "This is for social media, Matt."

He looked at me. "You're Scott's old girlfriend...?"

"Actually, I'm Mike," I ran my hands through my hair.

"What?"

"I'll be right back," Went to my office, and got on some male clothes, and came back to Matt's office. Matt was still visibly trying to figure it out. Then I changed.

"What the hell did I see?"

"You remember that machine that was outside of your store all those years ago?"

"The BIG one?"

"Yeah. Well, I wished to be popular with the opposite gender, and becoming Maya was how that wish was interpreted. I was a girl who was popular with boys."

"Wow. This is insane."

"What's more insane, is I carried Emma."

"You did what?" Matt was shocked.

"Yep. Sure did. Matt, only Scott, my sister, and Jenna know about this. Now you. That should tell you what I think of you."

"Hey, I got you, loud and clear. Thanks, it means a lot."

We shook hands, nodding.

~~~~~

Back at present, everyone was back in our hometown on a getaway from the business. It was Scott's family, and ours. This included Scott, his wife Miyuki, their two children Hunter, and Grace, his parents, grandparents, and some extended family. I had my wife Jenna, and our three children, and my parents, and grand parents.

We'd gathered at Overlook Park. We had a large picnic, courtesy of Jenna and Miyuki. Jenna fixed standard American fare, and Miyuki; Japanese. It was a grand family affair.

We stood for a double family picture. Scott and I back-to-back, holding our lovely wives, and our children on either side. The backdrop was the awesome view of our hometown that was afforded by the overlook.

Once the picture was taken, and everyone disbursed I hefted Emma, while Jenna picked up Aiden. I placed my other hand lightly on the shoulder of Phillip, and looked at my wife, Jenna, as we continued to look at the town we grew up in.

"This is where it all began," Jenna said, a smile on her beautiful face, looking at Aiden, then me.

"Yeah," I agreed. "It was the best day of my life. Only surpassed by our wedding day, and the births of our children," I kissed Emma, whose birth especially tested us, but made us stronger in the end.

"I wouldn't have done anything any other way," Jenna said.

"Me either," I agreed.

"I love you, Thomas Michael Hayden."

"And you, are the love of my life, Jenna Makenzie Hayden."

We kissed.

"EWWW MOM AND DAD ARE KISSING, GROOOSS!" Phillip called out, running towards everyone else. All eyes were on us, laughter abound.

My wife and I looked at each other, and began to laugh too.

***END***

1...456789