Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Infact, I have. I can have my gender changed officially once I'm 18 as any transgender woman could. I still have the intelligence, I can still make the grades."

"What about everything else?" Scott asked. "Our community is conservative, even if you are really a woman, if your parents think you're... going through something, they are going to cut college support."

"Which is why changing back and forth as needed is useful," I returned. "Scott, will you support me?" I asked hopefully. "Regardless, I think this is the answer, this is my purpose. I would be nothing as Mike. Already, more people take notice of my simply existing, than ever did of Mike."

"I understand," Scott started, sighing heavily, "But, I do want you to know that Mike is still loved by his family and friends, and matters to us."

I broke down, and grabbed Scott, crying into his chest. I had never been affected by words that much. "Thank you."

"Okay, okay, you're still pressed up against me with bare boobs!" Scott laughed.

I jumped back in surprise at myself, "I'm sorry."

"Nooo, noo, the pleasure was all mine!"

I laughed. "I bet it was! Or at least, it could've been," I teased. I put my clothes back on, and we proceeded where we left off with our weekend. I did catch myself keeping physically close to Scott this weekend, however.

~~~~~

Taking a day after school home, I decided to remain as Mike this day, to 'get a feel' of things. I felt as though while I retained my actual intelligence, and knowledge as Maya, I didn't have the full clarity and transparency I did as Mike. I needed some real time to be able to think clearly.

Now, while I wasn't the manliest boy on the streets, I was a male through and through, I desired a girlfriend, almost too badly. That was one subject that I didn't have my touted clarity on. I knew I treated Jenna kinda badly because she was a beautiful girl, a perfect girl, the type of girl I would marry. I know, a young guy like myself shouldn't make such declarations, but I've known Jenna forever, and know most of what there is to know about her. Someone like her would be perfect. However, her incessant presence is just a reminder that I couldn't attain something like her.

Enter Maya; my alter ego. I wouldn't have thought something like this would be possible in real life. As much of a nerd as I am, I had come up with a how. Taking into account some things I've watched, I figured that it was the machine I used by Neckbeard's, ALA Tom Hank's 'BIG.' It made as much sense as I could make from this whole thing, and I doubted that anyone else could come up with anything better. I was also suspicious of how I hadn't been able to find the machine again.

However, there were differences; The world didn't change to fit with me being Maya. Also, I could change at will. I did notice that some outside 'forces' could dampen my ability to change or reverse. As of now, being around Scott made it really hard to change back, and I noticed that when I am Mike around Scott, I have to concentrate to not change into Maya.

That brings me to the why. As I told Scott, I think it had to do with him. While I most certainly don't...partake in the fancying of men, I have no issue with Scott. I LIKE being close to him, I like how small I feel next to him, I like when he absent-mindedly checks me out, and I like us. While we haden't taken any steps to be anything more than the friends we are, I like how playful we are, and the tension caused by our obvious attraction.

It's as if I had all the things I wanted from the opposite sex, exactly as I wished. In the cruel plot twist, I had to be a girl in order to do so. Of course, that would be way too simple.

~~~~~~

As time passed, I felt like I was giving up on Mike. I mean, why would I bother? Mike was just something that I needed to be my anchor to life. I needed his identity and nothing more.

At school, mainly the only time I was in male form, I did notice that Jenna avoided me, and the distance was increasing. She didn't come up to Scott and I, she hadn't asked to hang out, or come to Neckbreard's with us. When I was Maya, she would speak, but generally seemed down. While I hated having anything to do with being Mike, I was a little concerned about Jenna. If my plan was for us to still be friends, it wouldn't work if she was like this.

I approached Jenna, who was at her locker, I presumed gathering things for the next period. "Sup," I greeted.

"Mike," she replied indifferently.

"How are you?" I offered.

She was looking at me as though I was insignificant. I wouldn't blame her. "So, to what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked, with an unimpressed look about her face.

"I, uh," She used my line! "Uhm, I mean. You know. We're friends aren't we?"

"We are?" She asked, with mock surprise, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think otherwise as of now."

"You're right. I'll go," I weakly said, turning around. I couldn't blame her. I'd been lousy as a friend, and very selfish. Even now, my motivation was self serving.

I started to walk away then I heard, "Mike, don't go." I turned around to see Jenna looking at me. "I guess I'm not you, I can't do the mad thing forever."

"I'm sorry Jenna. There's just so much going on, I would never be mad at you. You know the cliche' of 'it's not you, it's me?' Well, it's something like that. Can we talk a little later?"

"Okay, sure."

"Thanks, Jenna." With that, I went to finish the rest of my day at school.

~~~~

Today, I would stay as Mike and walk with Jenna. I shot Scott a text, and he was fine.

"You wanted to talk."

"Yeah. A little. So what's going on?"

"Same old. By the way, that's what I should be asking you. I was looking for you, texting you, and not even Scott and Maya know where you've been, or what you've been up to. On top of that, you've been such a huge asshole to me lately and I haven't done anything to you," It seemed as though she had been waiting to say that a while.

"I know. I apologize to you, Jenna. It's my thought process; you wouldn't understand my point of view, and I don't expect you to. I'm lucky someone like you even cares that I exist," I admitted.

"You have a way of showing that."

"I know. Jenna, it's not that easy. Let's hang out like before. You, Scott and I can get into something? I mean, movies, whatever you want to do."

"You and me. Next weekend. I'll decide, and you'll agree. Take it or leave it," she flatly offered.

"Okay. Sure, anything. I'm sorry Jenna," I re-apologized. I figured that getting my friendship with Jenna back to normal would help for when I was Maya; she'd be more willing to hang out around Scott and I, and a different friendship between her, Maya and Scott would flourish.

"You aren't going to disappear on us again, are you?"

"Jenna, I'm really busy. I've been working on a huge project. Scott's kind of busy these days, so I have had to go it alone. I'll make myself available if it matters, okay?" I offered.

"Make sure you do. Now, are you going to see the lady home?"

"Milady!"

~~~~~

I had a week before I hung out with Jenna, but today I was with Scott. I was thinking about seeing if he wanted to be more than buddies. We had such perfect chemistry when I was Maya. It was to the point that I couldn't be Mike around him. I would feel uneasy whenever he had to so much as look at me in that form. Unfortunately, something was keeping keeping us from making that next step.

So, I had amassed a bunch of female clothing and accessories, and spent a lot of free time learning how to put myself together. I would begin by taking a bubble bath. This would be my first actual bath since being a kid. I preferred showers, and even as Maya so far that hadn't changed.

I was getting myself into the mood. I wanted to 'girl it up.' The more feminine I could feel, the easier tonight would be. Everyone was gone at this time of the day on Fridays; Mom with her Extreme Couponing group, and Dad with the husbands of those said couponers, maybe watching baseball. Michelle was never to be found; she drove and couldn't be bothered to come home until curfew.

I soaked in the bath. This was relaxing, so relaxing that I could...fall asleep. Any tension that I had melted away as I sponged myself. I layed back...

"OH MY GOD!!! WHO ARE YOU!?!"

I woke with a start. Michelle? Dammit. "Michelle! It's me!!" I got up, almost falling back in the tub. I grabbed a towel quickly following her.

Michelle hurried away from the bathroom, calling, "Tommy! Tommy!?"

"I'm here! It's me, Michelle!" I approached slowly.

"Who are you!? Are you with my brother? Where is he?"

"I'm Mike," I offered. She looked at me as if I were crazy. I dropped the towel to cover my waist, which exposed my breasts.

"You better get away from me! Out of my house NOW." I changed in front of her. She looked at me with bewilderment. "What did I just..?"

"I can change into a girl, Michelle," I willed myself back.

"Oh. My. God. You're a girl!? Mike?"

I thought we went through that already, but I answered, "Yes,"

"YOU'RE the girl Scott has been hanging with?"

"That is correct."

"Oh my God...you look just like me, but.."

'Better,' I thought. "So how many times are you going to declare your deity?"

"This is crazy!" She covered her mouth. "So does Scott know it's you?"

"Yeah," I explained what had happened so far, and how I was discovered.

We were now in my room. I had put on a shirt and boxers. This was the first time Michelle had been in my room in years. "It smells like a girl's room in here," she commented.

"I've spent more time as Maya than as Mike in recent times," I showed my sister the female things that I'd bought since this began. My male things, such as clothing was basically a front for the female things hidden about. My room was always clean, so Mom never snuck around, or did any of those annoying cleanings that sons usually dread.

"Wow. This is amazing." Michelle looked like she was thinking, "So, you were getting ready to go out with Scott tonight? So, you like him like that?"

"I think so. I believe this happened for that reason, among others. I wished to be popular among the opposite gender, I guess this was how it was supposed to happen. Ironic."

"I'd say."

"But look at me. I definitely look like part of our family. Why didn't I just get good genes as Mike? You're all a tier above me in looks, no girl has ever shown interest in me. It doesn't make sense. Like every bad recession in Mom and Dad's genome decided to hit me, after you got all the good stuff." I sort of laughed.

"As much as I could judge my own brother...you're not an ugly guy. But you know the whole nerd thing. I don't know how true or fair the judgements are, but it is what it is. But I do know people can enjoy 'nerdy' things without being obnoxious."

"That's called being a hipster," I stated.

"See..." Michelle looked at me, as if having proven her point.

"The average person's tolerance of a condescending know-it-all isn't that high, much less a teen girl, who's everything is revolved around herself!" Michelle laughed. "Being a girl hasn't given you much insight it seems."

"Apparently not."

"But you've got some fashion sense." She looked me down approvingly. "And I've got my own little sister to teach things to!"

"Ooh, so we've gotten all sister, sister like, isn't that rich."

"And little sister will tell me how things go tonight?"

"Now, I'm even more interesting to my sister, go figure!"

---------

I opened the door, revealing Jenna. There was something about her. I couldn't quite place it. "You've been a hard one to catch, but I suppose that's just par for the course these days."

I laughed nervously. "Yeah..."

"Are you ready for today?"

"As much as I'll ever be." I shrugged. "So, where are we going?"

"Places!" I followed her to her parent's car, hopping in. "You know you should've gotten the door for me?" I looked at her gasping. "I'm playing, Mike."

"So why is doing things, at uh, places, on a Saturday the way that you want me to make up with you?"

"Because it's my choice, right?"

"Sure." I wasn't going to get anything out of her.

We pulled up the local theatre, "Infinity Wars?" I asked.

"You know it!" Jenna ordered our tickets, and and I got us some heavily overpriced snacks and drinks. We found reasonable seats, and seated ourselves. This was sure weird without Scott. Infact, I'd rather it be just the two of us, and myself as Maya.

Jenna pulled the box of Sweedish Fish and a drink from my encumbered hands, saying, "I can't believe you remember my candy of choice for movie-going after all this time!"

"Funny, Jenna. You should be a comedian."

"A compliment, for me?" Jenna grabbed my arm playfully. I sighed.

We watched the movie, which was amazing, by the way! As we watched, Jenna excused herself to the restroom. Upon returning, she'd changed her posture, she was sitting with her legs in the seat, and leaning towards me. I wanted her to get off of me, as I wasn't as comfortable as before, but whatever. The movie was solid. I mean... I mean, literally everybody!

We were walking out of the theatre, and Jenna had an arm in mine. "Jenna, I need to thank you! Man, I would've missed that movie if not for you! Dude, I totally forget you're into this stuff as well. Did you freaking see when.," I noticed that Jenna's face wore a little wariness.

We talked until we got back into the car. "So, are we good?" I asked Jenna.

"Well, when a guy and girl goes out, it's dinner and a movie, right? Well, the movie was a matinee, so the meal is next."

I really, REALLY, wanted to get back, and be Maya again. Doing this apology outing was really getting on my nerves. Here was Jenna hanging on me, even more so than usual, just her presence being a reminder of what I don't have as Mike. But, I'd been an ass, and agreed, so I had to deal with it.

We drove to Overlook Park, aptly named because of a classic city overlook at the edge of the property. Once parked, Jenna opened the trunk, revealing sheets, a basket, and ice. "Wow," I admitted, "I'm the one out here to apologize to you, yet you're pulling out all the stops. Man, you are a cool dude!"

Jenna smiled, but there was a darkness to it. We laid our things out in the overlook, and began to make our food once settled. She'd packed gourmet meats, various cheeses, baguettes, side dishes, drinks, and dessert. Jenna was a thoughtful girl, whomever was going to get her would be a lucky man. But, I wasn't going to be the guy who's shoulders she would cry on, should things not go smoothly.

After finishing my food, I lay looking at the sky. I thought about how great it was going to be to become Maya once again. I felt icky just being Mike anymore, and...then I felt Jenna's head resting on my shoulder. I raised up slightly in surprise and looked at her with what had to be a confused look.

"The moment," she said softly, "live in it."

I rested my head back down and allowed her to stay nestled as she was. This was my punishment for being a bad friend this girl. What could I do?

We must have slightly dozed off, as we were awakened with a start.

"Hey, what have we got here?" It was Chad Wellington, the QB for the football team, and also Amanda's boyfriend. "Looks like love-birds!" He looked to his crew; a few other players. They gave sharkish grins. "Jenna...Jenna...Jennnna," He began, shaking his head, "Why are you with this guy? Anyone behind me would be happy to have you."

Jenna and I were both up. Jenna replied, "Well that would've happened by now, if I wanted it."

"Well, what's the hold up?"

I chimed in. "We don't want any trouble, guys."

"Then leave Jenna with us."

"That's not going to happen."

Chad and his lackeys advanced. Jenna stood in front of me.

"Looky here, Jenna's protecting her girlfriend!" The guys erupted in laughter.

"This is for YOUR protection, not his."

Chad rolled his eyes, and pushed me from behind Jenna.

I moved Jenna behind me, telling Chad, "Don't do it again."

"Or what? There isn't health regen in real life, you turdburger."

I almost wanted to give him that one, then he touched me again. I backed up, and ran toward Chad with a feint triple back spin kick, landing squarely on his jaw, sending him to the grass. His friends were in shock. Chad got his senses back, and was on his knees rubbing his face.

"Get up," I demanded. He did, seething. "So, I kind of made it to the finals of the Tae Kwon Do Nats. You didn't know that. Too bad," I shrugged, "I can do much worse than that, and if your buddies want to also try, they are more than welcome," I looked, and found no takers.

I slapped him twice, once inward, and the other a follow-up backhand all within a flick of the wrist. This angered him into another attack, which I parried, and palm struck his sternum.

"Ahhhhhggghh," he screamed as the air was driven out of him.

"I'm not a douche who needs to advertise my grandeur, like yourselves. But now you know, I can beat anyone in the school, eight days of the week," I said smiling. I then did a full vertical splits kick. "Oh, I agree, this isn't a video game."

Chad was still very angry, but his friends were of no help, and he wasn't in a position to do anything. He looked at them, still holding his face. "Chad, I won't tell anyone who didn't see it. Just leave it at this."

Defeated, he began to trudge away, before returning. "Hey man, I totally wasn't expecting you to be a badass. I'll hold this 'L,' can't win 'em all." He then weakly held up a fist, and I obliged the fistbump.

Jenna came up next to me, holding onto my shoulder, watching them head off. "Wow, you were amazing!" She beamed.

"Not really. They're just guys, not fighters. Most people win because a punch just happen to hit the right spot, or because the other guy is intimidated. You know I used to fight, and that I wouldn't be scared."

"And that's why I told Chad to back off, for his protection," Jenna laughed. "Well, mood's gone. Let's get out of here."

Driving back home, Jenna began. "I think it's pretty awesome how guys can fight it out or even have words, and whatever happened, just doesn't matter anymore. I wish girls were like that!"

I laughed. "Yeah, we tend to not overthink things."

Jenna looked at me. "Except matters of the heart."

"Especially matters of the heart," I responded.

===

"Mike, thanks for today," Jenna said as we pulled up to my house.

"No, I should thank you. The movie choice was great, and the food. I was supposed to be apologizing to you, yet it feels like you did everything or bought everything. I'll pay you back."

"It wasn't about that. I had a good time. With you."

"Awww, shucks lil' lady," I mocked an olden day hick, "me too. Well, then, I best ride off into the sunset."

===

I flopped into my bed, with my newly long hair cascading into my face, and my freshly acquired boobs jiggling violently. "Owowow!" I had changed between standing, and falling into my bed, and my non-encased chest didn't agree with it. It was so relaxing to be me again. Although, it felt great to use my skills to teach that asshole a lesson. It wouldn't be satisfying to do any such things as myself, since Chad, or any guy wouldn't be able to hit back, and if they had, it would've been a lose-lose for him. Then again, maybe they'd have overpowered me, and things could've been a lot different, for both Jenna, and I. I shuddered at the thought.

As if on cue, Michelle knocked on my door. Letting herself in, she commented "Didn't waste any time changing, did you?"

"Why did you let yourself in? I mean, what if..."

"If there was a 'what if,' you would've locked the door, am I right?"

"So, what brings my newly interested sister into my room?"

"Exactly. So, how did it go?"

123456...9