Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of music?" was a question I heard a few times. I guess it was also strange to them that I didn't have a white iPhone with a pink case, but rather my hulking black LG phone with a screen protector. It was probably also strange to them that my ringtone wasn't something like 'Happy,' 'I'm So Fancy,' or whatever everyone's listening to.

I looked at my phone again. It was Scott. I guessed that he wanted to figure out where I was at lunch. Well, little did he know I was two tables down. These sessions were less engaging as time went on, it became the same thing over and over. If I was going to get anything more out of this, I would have to get Maya to enroll as a real student. I could probably make it happen if I wanted to use connections in the cyber world, but there were still problems, namely where would I, as Mike go? I still had to be in school, and earn my future. Also on the chance that I were to be found out, where do I even begin? This was an opportunity, and I couldn't waste it doing lunch. It was a wonder that I hadn't been discovered, and that did kind of add to the excitement. But it was lunch, and the only thing verified was if we had lunch cards or not for free lunch.

As normal, I checked my surroundings before heading into the boy's restroom. I usually left five or so minutes early to try to get the room to myself, and once I was leaving as Mike, no one was none the wiser.

I changed as usual, and stuffed Maya's things in my bookbag. I walked out of the restroom, and into Scott.

"Mike," he said with suspicion in his voice.

"What's... up?"

"You tell me?" Scott was thinking, gears were turning. "I saw Maya walk in, and you walk out."

"Dude. She wasn't in there," I returned confidently.

"Okay, say I believe that, then explain a few things. You had a picture of her on your phone before anyone ever saw her. You also haven't been at lunch any day she is here. Nobody ever sees her outside of lunch, and today, when I called your phone, I saw her quieting a phone; same phone as you, same ringtone as you," Scott was studying me, "I thought something was up, but I couldn't figure it out. So, I called you on purpose to see what she'd do, and I followed her to the restroom, where my best bud happened to be exiting."

Scott had been on to something the whole time. I had to think. "What are you suggesting? I know her?"

"Maybe. Maybe more?"

"More...? What, that I dress up? You've seen her, there is no way I could make myself look like that. Everything is different," I reasoned.

"But similar enough," Scott retorted. "Also, for someone who's claimed never to see her, you do know an awful lot about how she looks," Scott said, his look piercing me. I was getting nervous.

"Scott, man..."

"MIKE!?" Scott looked both ways, students barely begging to fill the hallways post lunch. "YOUR HAIR!" I was changing uncontrollably. I spun quickly back into the restroom, taking a stall, with Scott briskly following behind. "What's going on!?"

My changing voice squeaked, "I'll tell you in a minute."

"Your voice," Scott got out before a few guys entered. Students came and left the restroom, even a few in the stall next to me. I stayed in the same position; standing with my pants pulled to my ankles, to appear as another person taking a dump.

Once there was a quiet spell, I tried to focus on becoming Mike again, and it wouldn't happen.

"Mike," I heard Scott softly say. I decided to emerge from the stall, as Maya, wearing Mike's clothing. Scott's eyes widened, "Are...you Maya? Mike?"

"I can't change back!" I exclaimed, "I'm stuck!" What can I do!?" I was rubbing my temples, and rubbing my face, in typical Mike fasion. Scott was too bewildered to offer assistance. "We have to get out of here."

Scott left the restroom, and gave me the clear. I couldn't afford to be caught like this, unable to change back. I always figured that if I were stopped, I could get out view, change, and that would be that.

We left school. As soon as we were off premises, Scott stopped. "Okay, so I think I need an explanation of what I'm seeing."

I looked at Scott, who was staring at me, and answered, "Uhm, I can change into a girl, as you just saw. All I know is that it began randomly one day, I woke up this way, and figured out how to change back, and have been playing with it ever since."

"Playing with it ever since?" Scott said, taking away the tension.

"I walked into that," I surmised. "Look, we have to get somewhere, quick. We don't want to be picked up for being out during school hours. You maybe able to pass, but for myself, either version..." We hurried to Scott's house.

I was no longer nervous, and was able to change to Scott's amazement.

"That is freaking awesome!" Scott exclaimed. "So... this is why you haven't been at lunch, and also why Jenna likes 'Maya.'"

"Yeah," I started, "Basically the most useful thing was trying to infiltrate the popular girls, but man they are horrible. Like Jenna said, they had some stuff to say. Ah, I remember the one about getting pregnant by studs, then letting nerds marry them later." I shook my head. "But, on the other side, Amanda would do you."

Scott was unimpressed. He was a genetic specimen, he knew that based on looks, and physical traits, that he could have any girl. Why he would be a nerd was beyond me. I was extremely average, without the hardiness that a woman would pursue. I versed myself in human relations. As Amanda verified with her comment; a woman (which I barely considered Amanda) was physically attracted to genes, however non-primal instinct was for external provisions, which a person with sub-standard genes may provide, and that male, feeling more gracious to have said female, will provide for her and other men's offspring, on the chance that he may be provided one by her as well.

"Dude, I would love to be able to turn my head away at sleeping with Amanda Chambers," I said.

"Bro, it's not about that. It seems all you are concerned about anymore. You also treat Jenna like trash because your fear of women, or whatever 'games' you think they want to play with you."

"Games?" I exhaled. "I just listened to Amanda confirm everything I've ever thought! Jenna? What does she think? That I'm going to be her male BFF while she gets with some broseph, and I'll be there to lean on? Yeah...no!"

"Shame, man." Scott looked thoughtfully at me. "You turn into a hotter chick than Amanda. You'd think you'd be able to learn something. As smart as we are, this goes beyond logic, or anything we know. There has to be an answer. This happened for a reason, and given the way you feel about relationships, and women, that could be it."

"I don't know. It doesn't seem to have happened for any good reason, but I can say that I actually do feel better when I'm Maya."

Scott looked at me quizzically. "So, Maya?" I wrinkled my face, and told him the story of the name. "Well, I like it, actually," Scott complimented.

I looked at him saying, "Shut it, there is a reason I didn't want to let you know about this!"

"Oh, you're such a girl!" He laughed. I laughed, I couldn't help myself. The irony was hilarious.

~~~~~

The following day, Scott and I were walking to school. "Yeah so I guess I got too nervous yesterday when you confronted me about Maya. I really didn't know what to do."

"And you're fine now?"

"Yeah," I answered before we were joined by Jenna.

"Guys," she greeted. We greeted her back. "I didn't see Maya yesterday. I really wanted you to meet her, Scott!"

Scott coughed, and I glanced nervously. "Shame," he said. "Sounded like she would have been nice to hang out with," Scott said, looking at me. I made a face, and a quick tap to my chest, with my hands coming out in a 'boob heft' motion, signalling him to stop. I didn't want to be set off because of a potential uncomfortable situation.

"Maybe today," Jenna said, unaware of the unsaid conversation Scott and I had.

"Maybe," Scott finished. We headed for school.

~~~~~

I glanced about, walking through the cafeteria. I sat across from Scott.

His eyes lit up. "Mi..ya!?"

I smiled. "The one and only!"

The rest of the eyes in the cafeteria were on me. The rest of the nerds couldn't believe that someone that looked like me was sitting with them. Then again, I don't think anyone else believed it either.

Except Jenna, who was bringing her tray to our table. "Maya!" She gave me a hug, which could be described as...sisterly? I didn't know. "Ohmigod! I wanted you to meet Scott, so bad. He's really a great guy!" Jenna lit up.

"I had a feeling about this guy," I said smiling.

"Aw, that's great!" Jenna gushed. "I know you'll like each other," Scott and I laughed. Jenna had no idea. "Hmmm, so where is Mike?"

Scott answered, "Haven't seen him, Sorry Jen." I gave an un-knowing look, as if I had no clue.

"It's fine, I'll catch him later."

I could see some concern on her face, and I felt bad that we had to lie about my whereabouts. I should be more than happy that someone like Jenna even cared if I lived. As lunch progressed, I actually began to go to a dark place in my mind about Jenna, and her 'concern.' I was seething inside. I had no real reason to be angry about anything. I just couldn't shake the thought that I could possibly be Jenna's 'bitch boy.'

~~~~~~~

As Scott and I walked home, I began, "Were you expecting Maya for lunch?"

"Hmmm, Maya for... lunch?" he playfully leered.

I scrunched my face up. "Freaking gross dude."

"Gosh, you're so sensitive these days!" Scott threw his hands up. I shook my head. "Anyway, yeah. And it also caused everyone to bother me all day."

"I'm sorry. I, I just thought it'd be funny."

"No apologies bro...er, sis!"

"Man, I'm going to hit you!" I raised an arm and Scott took off. I don't remember us being this...playful before. Something made me want to change right here and right now. I felt like I should be Maya now. But I had no where to change, and as Maya, I was not supposed to be around after lunch.

~~~~~~

As Scott and I hung out, I used the form of Maya. It felt good. Nothing sexual, but rather comfortable. As time passed, I felt more natural as Maya than myself. Scott and I still did our usual, but most times I was Maya. I'd even gone into Neckbeard's in this form, pretending to be Scott's girlfriend.

"So, you traded in your buddy for the girl, huh?"

"Fairly nice upgrade, huh?" Scott answered, looking at me. I didn't take offense.

~~~~~

More time passed, and I was only Mike when I absolutely needed to be. Leaving home for school, during most school hours, and that was about it. I'd even taken to walking home as Maya a few times.

One day, Jenna approached. "Hey guys!" Jenna moved to give me a hug, which I stiffly accepted.

"Hey, Jen," Scott answered.

"Nothing, much. So, anyone heard anything from Mike?"

I'd been texted by Jenna a few times, here and there, and only gave quick answers. As far as I was concerned, her texts were ruining my good time. "We haven't seen him. I don't think he likes being around when I'm here," I answered.

"Poor guy, he must feel lonely," Jenna said, sadness in her voice. "I wish he'd actually talk to me. You, someone. I guess I'll call him later."

She looked dejected. I guess she needed me to lean on. Well, whatever! Nobody needs Mike! Not Jenna, and not me!

"Well, you guys do look really cute together! I'm so glad for you two!" Jenna said cheerily, a stark contrast to moments prior. I found myself blushing at her comment. Despite the time Scott and I spent together, we weren't like that.

With Jenna having left, Scott asked me, "What are you going to do about her?"

"What do you mean?" I asked with a hint of mock indignation, laughing, I continued, "She wants Mike! Do YOU see Mike? I mean, I don't see him around here." I motioned my hands and hunched my shoulders.

"You're bad," Scott said.

"I'm good. At least now I am," I looked harder at Scott, "Who would you rather be around?" Scott looked away, and sighed. "I thought so," With that, I grabbed Scott's arm, letting it rest on the swell of my chest, surprising him, and began walking toward his house.

~~~~~

Upon arrival at Scott's, I had a call from Jen. I had been more careful about my phone since the incident that lead to me being found out. I used a Google Voice number, so calls and texts wouldn't cross over from Mike. I also bought a pink case for the phone for use while I was Maya. Yay me!

I guess I would call Jenna once I got home. Eh. Maybe not.

~~~~~

It was the weekend. I was going to stay over Scott's tonight. Since I had been staying in my Maya form, we decided to just keep it his house. His room was the basement, unlike me where mine was upstairs. I could only be Maya at home because I didn't make noise.

Scott and I decided to go to the mall; we were going to do dinner, and...

"Maya!" Amanda said as she and her clique saw us. "It's our favorite mystery student. Getting along well with.."

"Scott," I finished for her, backing close into him.

"Hmmmm, Scott?" Amanda asked, looking at him. "You know, this little miss goody-goody couldn't do anything that I could for you..."

"You're absolutely right, and that includes giving me venereal diseases," Scott answered.

Amanda's friends, who included Jenna were in shock at the comeback, as was I. "Who..who do you think!?" Amanda sneered.

"Just a guy you want to bang," Scott answered with a smirk. I felt him guide my small body away. "We came here to enjoy ourselves, see you if I see you," Scott and I walked away to the gossip of Amanda's group.

"Scott, you were awesome back there!" I beamed.

"It was nothing but the truth." He smiled. I felt at ease. I always knew that Scott wasn't as timid as the rest of the nerds, but this was just amazing to see him in action. I really wouldn't call him a nerd, as he never physically fit the bill, he was just a guy who happen to be into some geeky things, and as smart as any socially awkward nerd.

Scott and I ate our dinner, and left the mall. I would have liked to use the opportunity to shop, but I was too self conscious to shop for myself in front of Scott. What would he think seeing me buy things out of a girl's store?

~~~~~

Over Scott's house, we did our normal activities; watched bad movies, ate bad snacks, and played games. I did remain as Maya this time. While I wore 'guy' night clothes of boxers, and a tank top, I knew that they fit me tightly since I had more mass in certain areas than Mike. I knew that moving in certain ways gave Scott 'unintended' views, and I actually liked it. I didn't feel gay doing this, and knowing that he had to enjoy the view made me feel nice. We were naturally a little more playful, and Scott would even pick me up, but despite a little natural...tension between a hot girl, and a hot guy, Scott behaved himself, as did I. Wait, did I just call him a 'hot guy'?

~~~~~

"Mike!" Jenna practically shouted at me. I turned to the direction of her voice, to see her trotting up to me.

"Jenna, to what do I owe the pleasure?" It was before lunch, and I was going to make my change.

"I'm glad I finally caught you. You've been a hard one to catch."

"That so? Who's been wanting to catch me?"

Jenna gave me a silly grin. "ME, of course!"

Argh, she was wasting my precious time!!! "Okay, then what do you want?", I gruffed.

"You're going to eat with me today," she said, as a matter-of-fact.

"And if I refuse?" I looked her angrily in the eyes.

"I'll be sad." With that answer, I deflated. With that, she offered her arm, and off we went, with me having a dejected feeling.

~~~~~

Picking over my lunch, I couldn't look at Scott. I sat opposite of him, instead of next to him, as I had taken to doing as Maya. Scott seemed less bothered than I was, but I already knew that I was somewhat fragile, more fragile than one with my intelligence should be. Jenna was next to me, which was unusual.

"Scott, where's Maya?" Jenna asked him.

"She left early."

"Oh, I see. She is truly awesome, you seem so different, since you met her. I was amazed at the mall on Friday, classic!"

Scott smirked. "Come on, Jen. You know me better than that! Besides, it was easy to deal with her because she's told everyone that she'd do me. That means that she doesn't have a valid comeback," Scott shook his head.

Jenna laughed. "True, true!" I looked around, pursing my lips, I was just waiting for school to be over. I did not feel like being part of the conversation, or anything else.

The bell rang for lunch to end, and it couldn't have come any sooner. I quickly got up, and headed up, feeling a hand grab my shoulder.

"Mike, I could tell you didn't want to be there. I'm sorry, I should have let you go wherever you've been going."

"It's nothing, really. It was... good, uh talking to you."

She slightly shook her head, "Hah, we didn't talk," she laughed.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"I do have a question."

I looked at her suspiciously. "Shoot."

She looked a little nervous, which was unusual for Jenna. "I want to hang out, just you, and me. This weekend, or even next."

I studied her. "Why? You're going to have to deal with ol' whatserface, and all of that."

"They don't tell me what to do, Mike." I looked at her unimpressed. She huffed, slightly exasperated. "If that were true, I'd have been with someone already!"

I raised my hands. "I don't need to know that, it doesn't matter to me."

"Does it?" she asked.

"No. Conversation over." My patience with Jenna was truly running thin. The time constraint we had, as well as all the students around were the only things keeping me from going into a full-blown tirade about exactly why what she did or didn't do did not matter to me. I wasn't going to be the dope listening to it, while hoping that one day...just one day...maybe!" I left.

~~~~~

After school, Scott and I were walking home, with me in the form of Maya, and I began. "What's Jenna's deal? Why doesn't she get that I'm not going to be her prop!"

"Whoa, you need to lay off of her," Scott warned.

"As soon as she lays off of speaking to Mike, me."

I angrily walked with Scott to his house. Upon arrival, I hefted my backpack off, and made myself comfortable on the couch.

"Scott, I want to know something," I said with declaration.

"Uh, yeah?" he cautiously asked.

"Look at me," I demanded, "Am I not perfect?" Scott was having a hard time answering, so I removed my clothes. "Does this help?" I asked, once the clothes cascaded from my perfect body.

Scott nervously answered, "Uh, yeah," with his mouth agape.

I slowly moved towards him. "Do you want me?"

Scott stood still. I knew his mind was racing. Here I was a 'perfect' specimen of a female, standing in front of him, naked.

"Mike!" He shook his head.

*WHAM* I slapped him across his face, demanding, "DO I LOOK LIKE A MIKE!? You want to screw me, every male I've ever seen wants to screw me. No one wants to screw Mike, and no one needs him, or even misses him!" I grabbed Scott's hands, and placed them on my breasts.

"Show me how desirable I am."

Scott yanked his hands away. "You are not thinking right."

"If you won't do it, someone else will," I reminded him. I immediately rubbed my face, "I'm sorry, Scott, I really am. I should go," I just realized that I was treating the two friends that I did have horribly.

"You don't have to," Scott said. "I'm not offended to have someone like you give me a proposition, but I don't want it for any other reason."

"Scott, maybe this is how it's supposed to be? Maybe I'm supposed to be this way? It makes perfect sense. I'm happier this way, and you, I and Jenna are still friends. At least Jenna and I are friends while I'm me."

"I don't know. Have you even thought about the fact that you don't actually exist?"

123456...9