Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The process was grueling as expected, working with the publisher. Things were scrapped, things were added, some 'necessary evils' had to happen. Hours were long, times were tense, but the end result was a very successful title, critically, and commercially acclaimed. Scott and I stuck around for one more title before calling it quits. We had our deal, we were going to continue to make money, and as expected, the publisher drained any desire we had to continue, with their policies, red-tape, and demands. We'd heard the stories, but now we'd lived the lives.

Perhaps we'd create another studio to make a return. But for now, we had just enough money to have people that watched our money. We had funds tied up in stocks, and investments as well. We knew how to manage our money, but the hours that we worked to create our games took a lot of the time we would have had to look into everything enough to make informed, and wise decisions.

~~~~

"Good morning, honey," I greeted my wife.

"Morning handsome!" she said, then raised our son to me. "Say, Hi daddy!"

I picked Phillip up from Jenna's arms. "Hey buddy!" Phillip's bright smile and coo's melted me. I turned to Jenna, "What's on the agenda today?"

"Nothing in particular, why?"

"Well, just have a little question for you, once Phil is down."

"I see." Jenna looked suspiciously.

A few hours had passed, and Phillip and I were both knocked out. I felt a gentle nudge. Jenna had already removed Phillip and placed him in his crib. "You have something that you wanted, sleepy head?"

"Ah, yes," I answered. "Well, I seriously would like to be with you, as a girl."

"I knew this was it. You've been asking playfully, but I knew there was more to it."

"Well, it's been said that you know me better than I know myself." I raised my hands.

"So, are you really serious, right now?"

"Yes."

"Why?" she asked.

"Why not?" I countered.

"Maybe because I don't like girls?"

"But I was one the first time you kissed me."

Jenna gave me a hit, more of a love tap. "That was different."

I sighed. "I get it, it's okay."

"Ah, ah ahhh! I didn't say I wouldn't."

"So then?" I perked up.

"If I do this, I want something, too."

"Name it!" I smiled.

"I want you to carry our next child."

"Wait, what?" I was stunned, confused. "Do what now?"

Jenna smiled back. "You heard me!"

"I mean, how? How would that even?"

"Well, you'll have to be Maya for a while, now won't you?" She nodded with pursed lips.

"But how would I even have a kid, can I even have a kid? If I do, what do I do, impregnate myself with my own...? That would be beyond inbreeding! That would be a clone, and probably have horrible genetic illnesses!"

"Well, I thought about this, since I knew this was coming. You'd be like a surrogate. We can have embryos made by you and I, and then implant them into your female body. Normal things couples go through all the time."

"You really did think this out?"

"Sure did, love." Jenna laughed at my bewilderment. "Also, you get a chance to do something no man has ever done. You get to grow life in your womb!"

"Well, it didn't seem the most pleasant experience for you!" And there went another love tap. "Okay, I'm sorry, I mean, I can't wait!" We laughed.

"Also, this keeps me from having to go through the whole getting back in shape thing. I'm pretty sure that maybe when you change back afterwards, it'll be like you never had a kid."

"Or," I started, "What if I have baby damage as myself?"

"That would be hilarious!" Jenna replied. I shook my head. "So, do we have a deal?"

"Honey, I would have done this for you anyway." I hugged my wife and gave her a kiss.

"Oh, does this mean I'm off the hook!?" Jenna playfully asked.

"Not a chance!"

~~~~

The next day, I became Maya for the first time in years, since before we were married. Since that fateful night, I'd only used the form of Maya to do some of the tech demos for projects of ours. It seemed that a genuinely well-versed, and extremely hot woman was an attention grabber. Of course, I was able to perfectly answer any questions, without scripts, do any live troubleshooting that arised. Maya was a hit. No one really knew who I was, I'd heard that other companies were looking for me to make offers. That was too bad, as I had my own company to run, and advertise for!

Around that time, I had one horrible experience as Maya. I'd received an email from a movie producer, and after confirming that it was in fact legit, I'd decided to see if anything could come from the meeting he'd suggested. I'd let Jenna, and Scott, know what I was doing. Both warned against it, but I told them, what's the worst that could happen? I could make millions? Jenna replied that even though we didn't have star money, we had more than enough. Jenna probably also didn't want me to have a 'full' life as Maya, which getting a deal as her would likely call for.

This meeting was at 3AM, in a hotel, and that should've been a red flag, but I wasn't versed in these things. We began the meeting with small-talk, and I'd offer the information I fabricated about myself. The producer inched himself closer, and closer, until he was well into my personal space. The meeting, if it could be called that, took a turn at this point.

He began to rub my leg, and suggest that good things happen to those gain favor with people such as himself. He also said whatever I was making as the face of a "little video game company" could be had exponentially. I was rather uncomfortable, and answered, "Uhm, I think I'm okay..."

He forced himself a bit more, and I had to haul out of there. It took some effort on my part not to knock him out, which I had the ability to do, but I still had a company to worry about. That greasy slimeball didn't know my actual capacity, but I didn't need him making trouble for me, myself, or the company I shared with Scott.

I told Scott what happened, but I didn't tell Jenna. I simply told Jenna that the role seemed stupid. I didn't want her to worry. I did however, now worry about what happened to those young starlets trying to make their big breakthrough. It bothered me, but without an official identity, and the fear of retaliation, I could do nothing about it. I had to let this horrible thing, rest as a memory in the back of my mind. It happened many times before me, and I wouldn't be the last.

~~~~~

My female form aged naturally as did my male form, but I aged differently in each form. As Mike, I had finally grown into my looks; I was more rugged, and I'd shot up to 6'2", a considerable difference from my teen years. I was finally inline with my family, and worthy of Jenna. Although, I guess, in Jenna's eyes, I was always good enough. As Maya, I stayed the same height that I was when the ability was first had. My body stayed the same as well, but even at 16, my female form was more on the developed side. My face had subtly changed; I looked to be in my 20's, as I was. I supposed that my female form had my genes, but were already expressed 'perfectly,' and that would explain why I didn't change much as Maya. Although, I would've liked a few inches in height.

"Hey, bestie! What are we doing today?" I asked Jenna.

"Look at you!" Jenna gushed. "I miss my friend from high school!" She gave a playful hug.

"Oh my god! Like yeah! It's been a while," I laughed, mocking my new self. Jenna hadn't seen me in this form in person in a very long time. She knew I used it to advertise back with my company, but she was never around.

"Wow, though, really. You still look the same," Jenna studied.

"Yeah, I guess. But you're still the most beautiful," I replied. Truth is, she was. In contrast to my female form, Jenna picked up a couple inches, bringing her to supermodel like 5'7", worked out vigorously, and of course gave birth to our son Phillip. Much like Maya, she'd only gotten a slightly more mature face, less child-like, and more adult-like. Even after the baby, she could have pursued a modeling career. Her stomach was toned and taut, she had a slightly sinewy body, one change from the baby, were her breasts, mouth-watering. I was getting a little heated thinking about my wife...

Jenna laughed. "Great answer, love."

I smiled. "Well, there is one issue, my wedding ring, it doesn't fit. What do you think I should do?"

"Hmmm," Jenna thought, "we could size yours for now, but it's a pretty masculine ring, and between resizings for such different sizes, not sure how that'd fare. We could just get a new cheap basic one."

"Or...no ring?"

Jenna's wasn't impressed with the joke. "Never! Besides, guys need to know you're taken! There will be enough of them who will ignore the fact that you have a ring anyway."

"I was kidding! I guess getting a ring is one of the stops we'll make. You get to choose it, just don't go overboard." I laughed. Well, let's have Phillip meet Maya."

Jenna brought our son downstairs after seeing him stir in the baby monitor. He looked curiously at me, as I gave him a warm and inviting smile as a good first impression. Jenna sat down close, and faced him towards me saying, "Phillip, this is Maya!"

"Hi Phillip!" I smiled and waved. He had an ear to ear grin as he was handed to me. "I'm Maya, nice to meet you, little guy!"

"Daddy!"

I looked at my son quizzically, then repeated, "Maya."

Phillip looked around, and again said, "Daddy!"

Jenna and I looked at one another, in surprised amazement. "You think he knows?" she asked, covering her mouth with her hands in shock.

"Hey Champ!" I hefted my son, and he gave me that look. He definitely knew. I looked to Jenna, "Yeah, he does!" I was pretty ecstatic about that, my son wouldn't think that I was gone for such a long time. Especially in these formative years. "Well, Champ. We've got to get you ready, Daddy needs some new things."

~~~~~

Soon we were shopping for clothes for the month, and my ring. I would stay as Maya for a month to make sure I would cycle, and I would be getting normal exams as well. I would have preferred to thriftily wear my wife's things, but I was still pretty short. I hadn't hung on the clothes I had from before, as I didn't see a need for them.

"So, hun, this is the beginning of the next month," I said. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! This is going to be so much fun!" Jenna excitedly said. "I love you so much!"

"Me too." I never thought in a million years that this would happen. My wife and I, shopping for clothes, as women. There was a time when I had accepted that I would be with Jenna, in this capacity, but that was before I knew her feelings about me.

I tried on a few things, letting Jenna make all the suggestions. She was enjoying the outing, and even helped herself to some things. We came to a jeweler's, and surprisingly, Jenna chose a very simple, cheap wedding band, much as I would've.

After playing with Phil in the play area, we headed to my wife's OB-GYN, where we had to convince the Dr. to examine me without proper ID. My wife was a known patient, and very convincing. We self paid the visit, and was led into a room, with my wife and son staying in the waiting room.

"And you're here for a simple exam?" the female doctor asked.

"Yes, I will be possibly being a surrogate for Jenna."

"I see. Well, go ahead disrobe and put this gown on, when you're done, have a seat here", she said, pointing to the chair with stirrups. I did as directed.

"Oooh!" I yelped, when the cold steel touched my privates. It was also a little uncomfortable with everything being spread. I looked up and away towards the ceiling as I felt the doctor examine me.

"Ah, you're a virgin?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm." The doctor nodded. "Okay, everything looks good. You should be good to go. If you want to become my full time patient, you will need to get some ID."

"I understand. Thank you doctor."

I was soon scanned, and all female internal parts were accounted for. So, now I needed time in this body to see if I would cycle, which would also give us an idea if my hormones were normal. if everything checked out, I would become myself again, provide the samples needed, and then we would proceed with the surrogacy.

~~~~

It was nearing the end of the month, and sure enough, I had my first period. I felt like trash, bloated, irritable, tired, my boobs hurt a little; it was bad. Maybe because I was only just now experiencing this, but it seemed like every stereotypical symptom had hit me pretty hard. Also, the bleeding was gross. I was grossed out when it hit, but at least with my wife around, when I complained about certain issues, she knew what to expect.

"I am sooo lucky to have you!" I cried. "Where would I be without you!"

Jenna laughed, "It's not that big of a deal! You just haven't dealt with the effect of all these hormones on your brain before!" Maybe she was right, maybe the next one wouldn't be so dramatic!

Once my time of the month was over, I gladly became myself again. I stretched out to my full 6'2" for the first time in 5 weeks!

"All those years ago, I preferred it when I could be Maya. I couldn't wait to get home, and shed my male skin. Now that I've had a solid month as Maya, not so much," I explained to Jenna.

"Do you not want to have the baby?" Jenna asked.

"That's not it at all; I was just thinking about the differences between then and now. As Maya, I was already shorter than my male height when I first became her, but since then, I haven't gained any height as Maya. Being short sucks."

"Awww poor sweetie!" Jenna said playfully.

"Well, that's over for now," I grabbed my wife into my arms, giving her a nuzzle. She wrapped her arms behind me, making her neck visible. I kissed her neck, and I felt myself stir. Jenna's next actions let me know that she was ready as well...

~~~~

I called Scott, and let him know what Jenna and I were planning.

"Going to be a mommy, bro?"

"Hardly, I'm only doing this to save Jenna from having to get back into shape, as I shouldn't have that issue. You know I haven't preferred Maya since Jenna told me how she felt."

"I know, brother, Issa joke!" Scott laughed. "Are you wanting me to be the donor, and are we doing this au' natural?"

"Well, actually, about that, Scott, yes, to both. Jenna doesn't mind.

"What...? Are you serious? Miyuki would kill me!"

"Issa joke!"

"Aw man."

"What's that, you sound disappointed."

"Pfft. I thought you might be serious, because you usually are. I didn't know what to think!"

I laughed. "Ahhh, got you!" I went on to explain the process that we mapped out, and asked that he visit sometime during the pregnancy, and hopefully the birth. Unfortunately, he would have to leave his family for the trip, I didn't want to explain to his wife, either the truth, or some fabricated tale about who I was, and where Mike was throughout the whole visit.

~~~~~

In the meantime, Jenna and I had some embryos stored, and it was finally time to return to the form of Maya. I had never changed into this form with such a heavy feeling.

Currently, I would be spending more than 9 months as Maya. The month that I'd spent as her, was interesting but not really something I wanted a repeat of. Now, I was in for approximately 9 times as long. Men wanted to approach me, and my wife. Of course I knew that they thought we were probably just girlfriends, but internally I was irritated when my presence as Jenna's husband was ignored. Silly, considering the circumstances, I know.

I still didn't have Jenna perform her part of the bargain, and didn't know if I could ask, or if I should even bother. As her husband, and this being within my power, carrying this baby was something that I was obligated to do regardless of that. Jenna was a great friend, even though I was a right ass to her, a great girlfriend, a wonderful wife, and an awesome mother. I always thought that she was perfect to me, and over these last 7 years, it couldn't be more true. She'd been there for me in more ways than one. Doing this was really nothing in return for all that she'd given me.

~~~~

I had some identification made as Maya Hayden. I could've gone the route of having my original information changed, but I had to see doctors and be shown to be gender dysphoric. I had too much pride as Mike at this point to dress up, and do the things necessary to do so, and if I were Maya, I'd be a full on girl - who was obviously an actual girl. I just had to hope I wasn't pulled over, or otherwise scrutinized much. I trusted that my new info was watertight, but you never knew. I mainly just needed to be able to be seen by doctors and fertility specialists, and be admitted to the hospital.

Jenna, and myself had seen fertility specialists, and wanted to fast track the plans. Patient records were established, and after another health check, and some other matters, relating to legalities, my mental well- being, we were cleared for the procedure. The doctors were worried that I was doing this without prior having a delivery, but of course, they didn't know that I was a father, and the donor for this baby. I assured them that everything was fine, despite attempts to sway me from having a surrogate as my 'first' child.

~~~~~

The procedure was scheduled to take place about a month later, everything needed prep, including myself. We were monitoring my cycle, and once if got close to my ovulation, wow, I couldn't believe I had one of those, I had to be given medication to make sure I didn't release my own egg. That was normal procedure, but for me, doubly-important that my own sperm didn't get to my own egg. The implantation was successful, and I was sent home. We were told to monitor things, just as if I had been trying to get pregnant naturally. I was also told that I might bleed a little from the procedure.

I seemed to have no complications, and now it was just time to wait it out.

~~~~

"BLURGH!!!" I got sick into the toilet.

"Love, are you okay?" Jenna rushed in, carrying Phillip.

I looked up with tear stained, bloodshot eyes. "Well, I think it's time to take a test."

Jenna sat down Phillip, and retrieved a pregnancy test, and left so that I could take it in peace.

"Jenna," I called.

"Uh, we're going to be mothers," I joked.

Jenna turned to Phillip, whom she was holding, saying, "Hear that, sweetie! You're going to have a little brother, or sister! That's so exciting!" Phil's happiness made me melt, like mostly everything he did - except poopy time.

I cleaned my hands, and picked Phillip up from Jenna. "Son, you're going to be an awesome big brother, I know it!" I had tears in my eyes. I was elated with everything as well.

~~~~~

I went to the OB-GYN, as instructed, should I be pregnant. They issued another test to confirm, and then gave me further instructions on things I needed to do and know. We set up the next appointment, and I headed out.

As the weeks progressed, I began to have some symptoms of the pregnancy. My breasts changed, they were sore, my areola and nipples were getting bigger and darker. I had other, more subtle things happen; my skin had a sheen, my nails and hair seemed to grow thicker. I guess this was the 'glow' that was always mentioned.

Thus far, daily life hadn't changed, as far as my physical capabilities. I knew that could change at some point, and sooner rather than later. But I was glad to not quite be showing yet.

As always, Jenna was very supportive, and Phillip was a great sport! Things were going pretty smoothly, despite my absence as Mike. The only thing I could forsee was needing a power of attorney to renew the registration on my car, which was a simple matter, I had a notary that would notarize without my presence, or that, or any other matter that required him.

~~~~~

It was now getting close to seeing the gender of our child, if we elected to. We chose to do so, so that we could make the proper purchases.

1...456789