Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I steeled myself for the cold gel. I'd gone through this once before to detect a heartbeat, and like mostly everything thus far about this process, it was uncomfortable to say the least.

"You see those three lines?" Jenna and I looked, as the tech finished. "That would be the vagina. It's a girl!"

Jenna grabbed my hand, smiling. I kissed her hand. We finished our visit, and received our pictures of the sonogram. We took Phil, and did some shopping, and had a celebratory lunch

~~~~~

"Hey, honey?" I asked Jenna.

"Yes, love?"

"I was wanting to know, since Phil is down, and we've got some time...?"

"Ah, the deal?"

"Bingo!" I answered. "We haven't so much as kissed, since I've been like this. I feel like your friend rather than your husband."

"Well, you most certainly look that way!" She laughed.

"So, shall we be more than friends?" I took my wife's hand into mine, and pulled her close to me.

"Whoa, watch your stomach!" she warned as she lightly crashed into me from the unexpected pull.

"Sorry hun. Sorry, little one!" I patted my stomach. "Hun, uh, I would like to, you know, before I get all fat and gross!"

"Fat and gross?" Jenna asked. "Is that what you thought of me?"

"No, no, no!" I replied hastily. "You were so sexy, you remember that I couldn't keep away from you! My female body grew aroused at the memories of all the pregnant sex we'd had when Jenna was carrying Phillip. Jenna was also a little mynx at that time! "So, how should we proceed?", I awkwardly asked, as if I had never been with a woman.

"Uhmmm," Jenna nervously laughed. I took the back of Jenna's head into my hand, and kissed her. "Your lips, they're so soft.," We kissed, deeper, and more passionately, and I noticed Jenna's eyes were closed. I started to kiss lower, and lower, running my nails over her various sensitive areas, and was rewarded with goose bumps, and seeing her nipples harden to points. I kissed all around her body, noticing that while her eyes were still closed, she was lightly biting her lips. She made an involuntary gasp, which turned me on beyond belief. I caressed her full breasts, and was rewarded with a drop of mother's milk. How I wanted to suck these thick brown nipples... I kissed around the areola, making a circle towards the center, finally latching on. I twirled her nipple around my tongue, and felt it grow harder, she grabbed the back of my head pulling me into her bosom. I looked up, my wife's beautiful eyes open, and she pulled my face close and began to kiss voraciously.

"You're so beautiful, baby," I huskily swooned. I parted from my wife, pushing her down onto the bed, whilst pulling her panties down, revealing her perfect privates. It was a treat every time I saw it, now being no exception. I parted my wife slightly to reveal her inner lips, and began to tease them with my tongue

~~~~~

We lay basking in the afterglow of our love. "So, how was it, hun?"

"Mmmm. It's always great with you," Jenna returned. "But, it was different."

"I would guess." I laughed. I wanted to ask more probing questions, but more than that, I didn't want to kill the mood, so I laid back, with Jenna nestled under my arm. I kissed her forehead before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~

Ever since Jenna laid with me, we hadn't been able to keep our hands off each other. I was hornier than usual, and I think she may have been obliging me. My nipples were usually the source, they were sensitive and hard all the time, and the slightest accidental rub would send waves down to my privates. I may not have been this horny as a teen boy! Jenna was insatiable during her pregnancy, but not to this extent.

Jenna was the best, she never let me suffer long. Maybe because she knew what I was going through. I knew that it wasn't easy for her. She wasn't exactly open when I first became Maya full time. Eventually, we became couple-like again. She came around, and continued to prove why she's the love of my life.

I was now 7 months pregnant. Everything had gone wonderfully smooth, every stage, every check-up, and so on. I was pretty big now, my ankles had lost their shape, and overall I had gained a lot of weight. My boobs were fat and veiny, and my face was a little round. Jenna tried to get me to do pregnancy-friendly exercises, but I really didn't need to. The baby was healthy, I had no complications, and once this was over, I would be Mike again, free from all the adverse effects that this pregnancy had. I had taken a slight regimen as Mike to keep sculpted, and this would be a good respite.

~~~~~

"Jenna!" Scott hugged Jenna, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Mikey!" He shook my hand. "Wow, you're very pregnant."

"Yeah."

"I'll put my things in the guest room, then."

"Sure," Jenna said, "I'll help. I don't think this guy here will be of much help," she joked, pointing at me.

I rolled my eyes. With Jenna and Scott returning, I asked, "What's been going on, man?"

"Same old, thinking of getting back into business. And also, Miyuki sends her warm regards."

"You'll have to tell her thanks for me." Scott nodded. "Business, now? What kind?"

"Not sure. Just mulling things over. So, bigger than that, how the hell have you been?" Scott asked, looking at the obvious.

"Fat, and pregnant," I answered sitting down. Followed by Jenna and Scott, on either side of the couch. "I really should've taken Jenna's advice and worked out. I feel like crap all the time, and I'm chubby."

"Awww, you're still cute," Jenna piped in. "Isn't she, Scott?"

He nodded, "You look great. Besides you're doing something no guy gets to do."

I sighed. "I guess. But I can't wait for this to happen, and to get back to being Mike."

"You were once ready to give up everything to live as Maya," Scott noted.

"Yeah, well, that was before..." I grabbed Jenna's hand. "I can never thank you enough, brother."

Scott smiled, "Seeing how everything turned out, I'm glad too. It was frustrating watching you two love birds never connect. Hahaha, Scott laughed.

"I was an idiot," I admitted. "So, what's on the agenda today?"

~~~~~

"The troublesome trio back together again!" I said triumphantly, "Well, kind of" We were out for lunch, and would choose something to watch, for old time's sake. Some people congratulated Scott and I, on what they assumed was our baby, which was something that hadn't happened when I was out with Jenna. We just accepted with thanks, shooting each other knowing glances. "That doesn't bother you, does it, hun?

"No, it's great. I wish Scott had been here earlier, and more often!" Jenna approved.

Once at home, Scott and I played with Phillip, while Jenna fixed dinner. Scott was holding Phillip, who seemed to really like Scott. "He loves you!"

"Haha, little guy," Scott exclaimed. "You'll have to come out and meet our kids!"

"That'll be awesome," I said. "So, how are they doing?"

"Great. Everyone's in Japan while I'm away. So I'm sure they'll absorb some of their culture," Scott's wife Miyuki was a Japanese model that he'd met during a trade show in Osaka, who still had family in Japan. Both felt that it was important for their kids to know their ties with their mother's home country, so they visited often. Jenna and I had been guests a few times; such as when they were married there. They'd made sure to have their children here in America, for reasons.

"Hey, guys, food's ready, I'll take Phillip, and you guys makes your plates, and we can decide what we're watching!

~~~~

We were finishing up watching Big Bang Theory, I commented, "I probably used to be like Sheldon lite. Still not that bad, though."

"Pretty close," Jenna joked.

"You keep mocking me!" I whined, I brought out fake waterworks.

Jenna came to console me, and I got her with a pillow!

"No fair!" she exclaimed.

I laughed. "I knew you'd buy it!"

"And I'd get you back, you're lucky that you're pregnant!"

"Hmmm," Scott started, "I guess I should find that wish machine so I can get in on this! You guys are having soooo muuuuch fuuuun!" Scott said jokingly limping his wrist.

I did answer that seriously, however. "If you do find it, don't make a wish. My desire to be wanted by the opposite sex was interpreted in such a weird way, I wouldn't dare wish for anything else. How do you even get becoming a girl out of that?" **YAWN** "I'm more tired than I expected. This baby is draining me, so I'll be heading off."

Jenna and Scott wished me a good night. Soon, I was sound asleep.

~~~~~

The next day, Scott and I decided to have an outing, to discuss his possible ventures. Jenna sat this one out. Scott and I arrived at a sidewalk diner, and after Scott pulled my chair out, and helped me into my seat, a perky waitress came to help us.

"Oh my God! You're glowing, congrats guys!"

We looked at each other, nervously chuckling. "Thanks."

"You guys look so good together, your baby's going to be soooo cute! So then, what'll you guys have today?"

We ordered, and while waiting, we began to converse.

"Well, my big strong guy, we made a beautiful daughter!" I laughed.

Scott shook his head. This could've been us, like really been us. Man, crazy to think about."

I agreed. "So, your ideas; what's going on in that head of yours?" I asked, gently rubbing my stomach.

"I don't know. I'm thinking maybe branding myself. Something other than tech. The greats didn't rest on their laurels when they've done one lucrative venture. Im thinking, some type of store, or even restaurants, or both."

I took a sip of my lemonade. "Interesting. If you're thinking about a store, what will you sell, and how will be better than Walmart, or Amazon, same applies to restaurants. Also, high scale, or high volume?"

"This is why I wanted to talk to you. Your ability to checklist on the fly helped a lot in the past. I want to brainstorm some ideas. I don't want to do anything crazy, I can't finance an auto start-up, nor do I have the branding to be taken seriously in that space. It's really the most interesting to me, but if I want to keep up on vehicular technology, I have to compete with Tesla."

Our food arrived, and our bubbly waitress congratulated us once again. We dug in before continuing, "Are you only wanting to make money, or is there going to be any passion in this venture?"

"I would want both," Scott answered.

"Considering that you're known in the gaming space, what about something like Neckbeard's, but with more tech, and even the ability to be a venue for major gaming tournaments? Then if successful, I would stray."

Scott stroked his chin. "I like it. But are there places like Dave & Buster's?"

"Those are for families, and dates. This would be geared more hardcore. Maybe offer all of those things, brand some hardware that could be used in tournaments, become MLG friendly, as well as any other sanctioning. Sell the hardware, maybe console games - maybe deals with limited physical releases, imports, and things like that."

"Sounds good," I started, "I would stay away from AAA games, and normal games, unless you can offer something off of MSRP, and shipping, otherwise you'll hemorrhage. You won't make money, but getting a new $60 game at $55 might win enough customers to offset. Games are going digital so you don't need the biggest footprint. You'd pretty much need deals with everyone; food, construction, electronics distributors. You sure you want to bank roll that?"

"Also, one thing that I think would help BIG." Scott looked me over, nodding as I got it.

"No, man! I can't do it!" I shook my head. "After this baby, Maya is donezo!"

"C'mon. You know it's a good idea."

"You can find a girl to do that. What about Miyuki?"

"I need someone that's genuinely into these things. You know the hardcore audience. If I put a beautiful girl in the spotlight and she knows zero about the hobby, that's a way to be crucified by the scene. Although you'll get a few views from casuals. Once cred is lost..."

"You can't base this around whether I would do this or not. If you think the idea would fail without Maya, then please don't do it," I answered.

"I haven't. We got where we did on the merit of our work. Maya helped get eyes, but with a garbage product, we wouldn't be sitting here right now."

"Scott, I'm sorry. I hate being Maya now," I looked down. I slightly shifted the subject. "If you want, I will still help you plan this venture out, if numbers, and projections look great, I may even invest, maybe partner with you. But as for now, we do it without Maya."

Scott nodded. "Fair enough, thank you."

~~~~~

A week had passed since Scott's departure. I told him that I may be of clearer mind after I had our daughter. Scott agreed. As of now, I needed to focus on having this child. I was not enjoying being pregnant at all. I had let myself go, and I was drained all of the time. My tests and check-ups always came back normal, so I couldn't understand it. Maybe it was mental. I think I was paying big time for not working out as Jenna, and the doctor had told me. I was smug, knowing that I could change back into myself once this was over, and instantly be rid of any extra weight, loose skin, that would be caused by the pregnancy. I should have thought about the present as well, and maybe I wouldn't be suffering currently.

~~~~~

It was time for our daughter to arrive. Jenna, and I planned for me to be induced, to give this delivery a set schedule. We got packed, and headed to the same hospital which we had Phillip at. I was checked in, given my room in the delivery floor, which was a nice large suite style room, that could hold multiple family members or friends. Unfortunately, we had to take Phillip to a sitter due to his age, and health and sterility concerns. Soon enough, he would meet his little sister.

I was given medicine to start my labor. I soon began to feel contractions. While they remained far apart, I browsed the Internet on my phone, chatting with Scott, and Jenna. Contractions got closer together, and nurses were checking my dilation. After a few hours, Jenna and Scott could not keep my mind off the strengthening contractions, and soon, it was time for the epidural. I could feel the needle scrape against something in my back! This was definitely the worst thing that I'd ever felt.

I was in full blown labor, trying to push this little girl out of me. I so SHOULD have taken everyone's advice! Stretches, workouts, yoga, something! This was killing me! Jenna stayed next to me, hand in hand, encouraging me to breathe, and push. I did so through tear stained eyes. After what felt like too many tries later, we were rewarded with the crying of a baby, after an extremely hard push.

"Here's your daughter!" The nurse placed the freshly wiped baby in my arms. Jenna moved my gown down as to expose skin for skinship, which I hadn't thought of. I looked at our daughter, and then to my wife, tears in both of our eyes.

"I love you so much," Jenna said, squeezing my hand.

I exhaled, "I love you too," I said, looking back down. "And you too."

I was asked what we were naming her, I supposed for her armband. I looked at my wife, and then our daughter. "Emma!" We said, simultaneously.

~~~~~

"Jenna! I can't change back," I exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I am trying to change, and I can't," I repeated, rubbing my temples.

"Love, just give it more time. You did say way back then, that it was harder to change back when you were with Scott all the time right?"

"Yeah, but not impossible."

"You've done 10 months as Maya, you had a baby. Maybe it will take longer."

"What if I'm stuck!?" I asked with trepidation.

"Then you'd better hit the gym," Jenna joked.

"This is serious. What about us? My life? Raising our children in a nuclear family? What have I done?" I looked at my hands, which I balled up.

"Love, calm down. The kids are going to sense that energy," Jenna urged.

"I'm sorry. I've been a mess since this whole thing started." I hadn't felt any better since I'd given birth to Emma. Initially, I breastfed her for about a week, which was awesome, and made me feel special, like what a mom probably feels. I gave that duty to Jenna, so that she would start producing more milk, and I could focus on getting my body back. I figured the more motherly I became, the harder it might be for me to transform myself back into Mike, similar to when I wanted to be Scott's girlfriend. No amount of thinking, or willing, could make me turn back. After a few more weeks, here we were, and I was worried big time.

Not only that, but I was still feeling the effects of not having taken care of myself during pregnancy. I was fat; I had big bloated boobs, my hips were really wide, my butt was big, my face was rounder, and I had a bit of a gut. One positive thing that there had been as Maya, as that I was hot. Now, I didn't even have that. I was dumpy, and in my female mind, it didn't help me feel any better. I cried pretty often, in my study, wanting to keep the negative energy away from Jenna, Phillip, and Emma. As I felt that I was being a bother, I started to sleep in this room, on the couch.

Weeks passed, and I remained isolated from my family. I mostly lurked about when they were gone, I couldn't face my children with my dark feelings, and knowing that Jenna wasn't truly attracted to me now, I couldn't face her either. Maybe, we'd go down a path that I didn't want to consider right now.

Then, what of me? At one time, I thought that being Maya was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me. Whether I decided to use my brain, or my looks, I figured life would be great either way! I'd have my choice of professions, I'd have my choice of partners, anything I wanted. Now, the thought of being stuck as Maya was anything, but. I didn't have my looks, so I couldn't even take solace in that fact. I'd grown into a very attractive man; I had everything that I wanted as Mike. The great career, options, the perfect wife, the perfect children. All of that, was going to be gone if I couldn't transform back. I'd have whatever money and assets that Jenna didn't get from whatever settlement we came to, which wouldn't bother me. I still loved her, and our children, and this wasn't their fault. I'd gladly give up everything I'd amassed so that they'd be happy. I promised that I wouldn't make Jenna cry, and so I would cry for both of us.

"Daddy!" I heard Phillip call from the other side of the door.

"Phillip, Daddy is asleep in his room right now," I heard Jenna fib to him.

"Okay," he said, as I heard the dejection in his voice.

I opened the door quickly, putting on a smile. "Hey Champ! Sorry, I'm up!" Jenna looked surprised, then smiled. I kissed Emma, whom Jenna was holding. "Hey, buddy, you wanna go out?"

His face got bright. "YEAH!!!!"

I ruffled his hair. "We'll get you ready, and uh, head out soon." I looked at Jenna, exhaling. "I uh, I guess, I'll take Phil for lunch and play. We'll be back."

"Thomas, I love you...." Jenna simply said, looking at me, with emotion in her face.

My face was scrunching up, I didn't want to do this in front of the kids. I left, to follow Phillip, and helped him get ready. Soon, we were out and about, Phillip and I wearing similar sports jerseys and jeans outfits, Phillip was a cute and inquisitive, precocious boy, and since as Maya, I still looked related to Mike, Phillip and Emma could pass as my children either way, and that fact gave me a slight uplift.

Phillip and I had a great time with each other. We ate, went to a ballgame showing support for the home team with our jerseys, and finally an amusement park, with me winning various prizes for my son.

Once we returned home, I fed Phillip his dinner, which Jenna had prepared. Emma was still on a 2-hour feeding cycle, so Jenna was taking care of her. Once done, I kissed Emma, and Phillip, telling him that I had so much fun with him, and retired to the study.

1...456789