Girl Corrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was just beginning to lose herself in the feeling when Todd stopped and rose up on his knees. He pulled off his shirt and undid his pants. He pulled them and his underwear down to his knees letting his hard dick fall out and hang in front of Emily. He shuffled closer to her head and dangled his dick in front of her face.

She froze and suddenly felt a chill in her body. There it was right in front of her. His dick. The first that she had seen in real life. She didn't know what to do. She started to reach for it, but then stopped.

"Com-on. You know what to do." He said.

Her mind raced. What should she do?

"Whacha waiting for?" Todd asked confused.

"I... I don't know..." She reached for it slowly again. Again she stopped. "I can't!" she suddenly blurted out.

She rolled off the edge of the bed to the floor, landing on her feet.

"What the fuck? You some kind of cock tease or som-tin?" Todd asked loudly.

"I'm sorry." She said as she began to sob. She moved around the bed and picked her shirt and bra up from the floor. "I'm sorry" she said again as she sobbed.

"What the fuck. Get the fuck back here." Todd said angrily. He started to move and realized his pants and underwear were still around his knees. He quickly pulled them up and got off the bed. Seeing this Emily ran to the door and out of the room. She was still holding her shirt up to her chest and her tits bounced as she quickly ran to the stairs and down them. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs realizing that the last few boys and girls were spinning the bottle. They all looked at her and she felt so embarrassed that she was speechless.

She heard Todd coming down the top of the stairs and walked quickly to the back door. Before she went out she quickly pulled her shirt over her head. She saw her bag near the door and grabbed it. She ran to her car as she cried and stuff her bra into her bag.

She cried the whole way home and sat in the car on the street for 20 minutes before she could clean herself up enough to sneak into the house.

#

The next day she tried to talk to Lisa on the phone, but she only yelled at her about almost ruining the party. She told Emily that she was sick of the little innocent angel act. She said it would be best if Emily found some new friends that were as stuck up as she was.

Emily felt only inches tall. Her whole body was cold. Lisa and Beth were the only close friends she had nearby and without them she felt alone.

#

Emily's senior year was hell as she was tagged as a stupid whore by anyone who heard the story of the party. Todd made sure to tell the story to anyone he knew.

Emily's grades sank lower than they were before. College seemed out of reach. After graduation she opted to get a small apartment in a neighboring town and found a job as a waitress in a small restaurant there.

Chapter 3 – Kelli's Seduction into The Order

Although it was good at first, turning tricks had begun to wear on Kelli. Once Kelli had saved $2,500 she decided that was good enough. She pulled it all out of the bank, swore off drugs, stripping, and fucking for money. She loaded up her car and drove to New York. 6 hours later, she was in New York.

As she entered New York, she thought to herself, "I'm finally out of that shit town and all the crap I had to take there. It's finally going to be different."

Over the next few hours, Kelli learned just how expensive New York was. She got a hotel room for about $200 and bought dinner in the hotel restaurant. When it was all over, her first night in New York cost her over $250.

The next day, she found a room in the Bronx to rent for $125 a week. She then began looking for job.

She found a found a few part time jobs in restaurants waiting tables, but couldn't handle the pressure. Eventually, she took a job in a small deli. The stress of money and life in the city took its toll on Kelli. She hadn't been there a month before she started using drugs again.

She swore she wouldn't start stripping again, but after two months, most of her savings were gone. She tried to get a job stripping in some of the nicer clubs in Manhattan, but couldn't get hired. After two weeks she started stripping a small dump in the Bronx. However, her savings were gone and she couldn't make enough to keep up with the rent, food, and drugs. A week later, she was out on the street and spent three nights living out of her car.

On the fourth night, she left the club drunk and high and totaled her car by plowing it into a parked car on the street. The cops arrived and she spent the night in jail.

The next day they let her go with a court date. Her car, or what was left of it, was impounded. She only had the clothes on her back and the few dollars she had made the night before at the club.

She wondered the streets till night. She had nowhere to go and nowhere stay. She had no friends in the city. The girls at the club were bitches and hated her as much as she hated them.

She needed a place to stay and desperately wanted to get high. She found the dealer she had been using and knocked on his door. A short, stalky Latino man answered the door and motioned her to come in.

"Whach you need?" He asked her.

"The same as always." He replied.

He took her money and went into the bedroom. When he came out he gave her bag. He then went to open the door, but Kelli did not move.

"Chu need something else?"

"Do you think... I mean... I don't want to ask but... I need a place to stay." She finally got the words out. She hated to think about what she would have to do to stay the night.

"This ain't no dam hotel. Chu have to go gurl."

"Please. I don't have any place to stay. I can't stay on the street." Kelli pleaded.

"Look. You a cutie and all, but my gurl will be home in a couple of hours."

"Please. I'll pay you after I get to work tomorrow." Though she realized she probably didn't even have a job at the club anymore.

"No way."

"Please, you have to help me. Please" Kelli broke down crying.

He paused for a minute, thinking.

She sobbed quietly, "Please. Just one night. I won't be any problem."

"Stay here for a minute." He told her.

He remember a man from the past. His supplier had given him the information. He told him, "Find a girl that is young, attractive, and reasonably clean. Take a picture and send it here. If she is good enough, someone will send you back an address. Take her there and drop her off. The next day, you'll receive two grand for your time and trouble."

He had found a girl like that three months ago. Everything worked exactly as he had been told. They never said it was an ongoing deal, but he wondered... would they be interested in another girl?

He picked up his phone from the end table and snapped a quick picture of Kelli. She seemed startled, but stayed where she was. He then sent the photo to the same number he had been given back then.

He waited. Nothing. He gave Kelli a glass of water and told her to sit and wait. Kelli waited. She didn't know what he was doing, but she didn't have any other options at this point. She needed to stay here or somewhere.

45 minutes had gone by. Nothing. He was watching TV and thinking, "This ain't gonna work. I need to get rid of her, but it's gonna be harder now that she's been here for almost an hour."

Kelli sat quietly. She was confused and had no idea what was going on. Perhaps he had a change of heart and sent a message to his girlfriend to explain the situation. Perhaps she could stay here for the night and wouldn't have to do anything for him. Her thoughts where interrupted when the man's phone chimed loudly.

He checked it quickly. The message gave an address and said, "Take her here in thirty minutes. Same price as last time."

He couldn't believe that worked. He grabbed his stuff and hustled her out the door. He put her in his car and drove to the address. It was after 9 pm and it was dark out.

#

It was 9:35 when he pulled up to the large house with a private drive. Kelli still had no idea what was going on.

"Get out. You can stay here."

"What?" She said shocked.

"Get! Out! Now!"

"What the fuck, dude?! What is this place."

Suddenly, he pulled a gun from under his seat. He said sternly, "Get... The... Fuck... Out!"

Scared, Kelli got out of the car. He yelled from inside the car, "Go to the door!" And then drove off.

Kelli didn't know what to do. This was all too crazy. She looked at the house. It was huge. Was he just trying to get rid of her? Would these people call the cops on her? But why bring her here? Why not just dump her in the city if he wanted rid of her? Who had he been talking to on the phone earlier?

Kelli just stood there dazed with all of these questions running through her mind. It was then that the door to the house opened. She turned and could see a man standing there. He motioned for her to come inside. She didn't know what else to do so she walked to the door.

She could see that the man was oddly dressed, but it wasn't till she got closer that she could see he was wearing a black robe like a monk might wear and a strange venetian mask with a sort of beak on it. The mask hid his face, but revealed his mouth.

"Please come in Miss." He said calmly. "Don't be frightened. The mask is only a precaution.

Kelli was frightened and still dazed, but she walked into the house slowly.

The foyer was immense. Everywhere Kelli looked she saw marble and crystal. The foyer on the first fool was lined with doors for small rooms and hallways that lead off to the other wings of the house. In front of her at the end of the foyer was a double staircase that led upstairs to other hallways and rooms.

"This way, Miss." The man motioned for her to follow him. He opened the third door on the right and waited for her. She slowly walked towards the door, but it had all been too much for her. As she walked towards the door, she felt disconnected from her body.

Kelli looked into the room before entering. It was an elegant office. There were leather couches and chairs in the front near the door and a large mahogany desk in the back in front of a window with the drapes pulled shut. There was another man inside. He too wore black robes and a mask. His mask however was a smaller volto mask and left his mouth exposed. He was tall, probably 5'11", with dark hair. He had a presence and confidence that was undeniable, even behind the mask.

He spoke with a deep, booming voice. "Please. Come in."

Kelli walked in cautiously and the other man entered behind her and closed the door quietly.

There was a moment of silence and then he asked her, "What is your name?"

"Kelli" She said hesitantly. She barely recognized her voice as she said it.

"Kelli. Good to meet you." He smiled.

"You can call me Mr. Wolfe and that is Mr. Johns. You'll have to pardon the masks and names, but at this time we wish to remain anonymous.

"Can I offer you a drink?" Said Mr. Wolfe. Kelli shook her head.

"Very well. I understand that you are in need of place to stay." He paused to look at her. "I assure you that I can arrange that and much more, but first certain conditions must be met."

There was another pause and then Kelli asked, "Conditions?"

"You must be worthy of my time and attention." His eyes focused on her face to see her reaction. Then he spoke, "You can start by removing you clothes."

Kelli felt her mind slam back into reality. Of course, he wanted a show, or sex, or something. "Wh..." She started to ask him why, but then stopped. What was the point. He wanted her body in some way and she needed a place to stay. This place was much nicer than the dealer's apartment and he was much better looking. Who cared about the masks. She had no other options right now.

She began to undress taking off her shirt, shoes, and jeans. She stood there for a second in her bra and panties and looked up at him. The look on her face asked if this was enough and the look on his face gave her the answer she expected. No.

She removed her bra and let it drop to the floor and then removed her panties. She didn't look at his face this time. She knew it wouldn't make a difference, but perhaps if she didn't look at him, he would be satisfied with this.

"Turn around slowly. Let me see all of you." His voice boomed.

She complied and turned around slowly until she faced him again.

"Look at me." He commanded. She looked up at his face. He had a slight grin. "Very good. You understand what must happen next?"

And there it was. She was right back to being a whore. She was back to fucking men for money. No, it was not for money this time. This time it was just for shelter. Was that better or worse? She wasn't sure.

"Well?" He asked again.

"I understand." She said quietly and slowly.

"Good." He untied his robe and it fell to the floor. He was naked underneath it, and his body was magnificent. It was lean, muscular, and waxed. There was only some well-trimmed and groomed hair near his cock. And his cock hung in its own glory. It was erect and must have been 10 inches.

He stepped back to a leather couch and sat down. "Kneel here." He said as he waved his hand at the floor in front of him. She obeyed, moving slowly towards him and then lowering herself to her knees before him.

There was a long pause and then he said, "I think you know what to do." Kelli looked back at Mr. Johns. "Don't mind him. He won't be joining us tonight. I am the only one you must concern yourself with."

Kelli turned back. She looked at the cock for a moment, and then took hold of it with her right hand as she leaned her head in and licked the shaft from the balls to the tip. She flicked the tip with her tongue a few times and then enveloped most of the cock with her hot mouth. As she began to suck his large, hard cock she caught herself enjoying it. This surprised her and she looked up at him with his cock still in her mouth. He looked down at her with a look of satisfaction on his face. She looked down again.

She pulled her mouth away and stroked his cock with her hand for a moment. He was so handsome. Why worry about it. She should just enjoy it. He was clearly the best looking man she had ever been with. "Just enjoy it for tonight." She told herself. With that though, she abandoned her reservations and lowered her head to his balls.

She licked his balls and then sucked them. Then she eagerly devoured his cock again. She sucked vigorously, bobbing her head up and down. She only stopped periodically to stroke it with her hand while she gave attention to his balls.

After 10 minutes of this, he reached out and took hold of her arm. He pulled her up to the couch and she straddled his body. Her breasts were in his face. He held them in his hands and gently squeezed them as he sucked on her nipples. Her body shook.

He reached over to the table near the couch and then handed her a condom. "Put it on." He ordered softly.

She leaned back and put it on his cock. There was a pause and then she leaned forward and holding the cock with her hand she guided it into her pussy. She was so wet that it slid easily and she didn't hesitate a bit. She quickly pushed the length of the cock in as she closed her eyes and let out a gasp. She had never felt a cock this large, this deep inside her. She lifted her body and let it fall onto his pillar again. Again she gasped. She felt her entire body flush.

Again she rose and fell. Over and over again she left her body fall on it and each time felt better than the last. Again, and again, and then again she drove his cock into her pussy. Her gasps turned to moans, soft at first but growing louder and louder. Then she heard him moan as well. He felt it, too, and it made her crazy with desire.

She was now riding him hard. No longer was she letting her body fall onto his cock. She now slammed her body down on it and then quickly rose only to slam his dick back into her again. Her rhythm increased until it was a steady beat of flesh on flesh. She moaned loudly and then then felt her entire body shudder as she orgasmed. It was then that she slowed down the pace.

"Turn around. Ride it from behind." He told her.

Without another though she dropped back off the couch, stood, turned around and reach between her legs to take hold of his cock. He slid to the end of the couch and she lined it up with pussy. With that she began to ride his cock again with her hands on her knees.

She looked forward for a moment and caught site of Mr. Johns. She had forgotten about him. He simply stood there without an expression on his face. However, he was clearly watching. It was weird and creeped her out for a moment. And then she found herself turned on by being watched. She focused back on fucking that glorious body.

His hands were on her waist and only moments later, he stopped her. He guided her forward as he stood up.

He took her hand and led her to the large desk. It was almost empty. He moved behind her and she felt his hand on her upper back. He pushed her gently down towards the desk, bending her over it, and she gave him no resistance.

His hands spread her thighs apart and she adjusted the position of her legs so they were slightly spread. She felt his strong hands spread her ass apart and then she felt his cock parting her pussy lips. She was as wet as she was when they started. She had never been so turned on in her life.

He fucked her slowly and rhythmically at first, but then the pace increased. He slammed in to her harder and harder. His hand was on her back push her chest against the desk with such pressure that it hurt. Her head was turned and her check was stuck to the desk from perspiration.

He pounded her over and over again. Her pelvis began to hurt from hitting the desk so hard and so frequently. Her body began to hurt and just when she thought she couldn't take much more he stopped.

He pulled her up and turned her around. He then helped her up on the desk. She sat on the edge of the desk and then laid back. The desk felt cool against her hot, sweaty back and she slid around a bit on it.

He pulled her legs up in the air and push them towards her till her knees almost touched her chest. She instinctively grabbed hold of her legs and held them close.

His fingers danced over her red, wet pussy for a moment. The feeling drove her nuts. Her pussy was fully exposed and he was completely in control.

He lined up his cock again and drove it in with such force that she let out a short squeal. He then resumed the hard pounding pace that he had stopped only moments ago.

She was tired and her body was sore, but her mind whirled and the room seemed to spin a bit. It felt like she was high, but much more intense. She felt the tip of his cock touch parts of her body inside that she had never felt before.

This lasted for about 10 minutes and then he pulled out. He quickly grabbed her arm and spun her around on the desk so that her head was near the edge. Her back was so sweaty that she spun easily like a toy. With his other hand he quickly pulled off the condom. The next thing she knew his cum shot in long streams all over her chest and body. He grunted as he shot his load all over her, but he seemed oddly in control of himself as it happened.

He put his cock near her mouth and she eagerly cleaned all off all of the cum from his cock without hesitation.

When she was finished cleaning him, he stepped back and stood there admiring her for a moment. It was ten that Mr. Johns stepped forward and handed him a damp, white towel that he had removed from a nearby table. Mr. Wolfe wiped off his cock and dropped the towel to the floor.

"Mr. Johns, take her to get cleaned up. Then bring her back here."

Kelli had barely caught her breath when Mr. Johns handed her a towel to wipe up with. "Come with me, Miss." He said.