Girl Corrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They will meet you at the door." He said.

"My sister?"

"The men that will show you to your sister."

She sat for a moment. The fear was taking hold of her. She looked to the driver and he glared at her. Not wanting to be in his presence any longer, she got out of the car.

She stood at the bottom of the stairs for a moment knowing she had to go forward with this plan, but wishing she could run away. Then, she saw the door open and a figure standing in it. The figured motioned for her to come inside.

She walked up the stairs only to see a masked man in a black robe greet her. He was dressed the same as the man she had watched the other night though the two-way mirror except he looked much older, at least by what she could see of his face from around the mask.

"Come this way Miss" said the man. Emily followed him into the middle of the foyer where at the same time a taller masked man approached her. He wore a mask and black robes, but had the hood of this robe pulled up on his head. He spoke in a deep, raspy, and unnatural voice.

"You've come to see your sister." He asked.

The man was Jonathan who was trying to keep his identity concealed. Emily's head was still too foggy from all of the events to recognize him.

"Yes." She said averting her eyes to the ground.

"Then follow me and I will take you to see her. However, you will not be able to speak to her. You will do what you are told or both you and your sister will face severe consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes" she said softly.

"Follow me then." He led her to a door behind the grand staircases on the first floor. He opened the door and she followed him inside.

The room was huge. It was two stories tall with a large balcony on the left and right sides. There were chairs and couches on both floors. On the bottom floor, the seating was arranged in a square around a black, raised platform in the center. There was soft music playing in the room.

The room was full of men and women. All of the men were masked and wore the same black robes. All of the women were barely dressed if they were dressed at all. Most everyone was seated. There was one empty couch to the right of the room on the first floor. That is where Jonathan led her.

"Sit here." He said quietly and pointed to the middle of the couch as he sat down on the right side.

Everyone in the room was watching her. She sat quickly and kept her head down to avoid their stares.

They had only sat there for a moment or two when a girl approached them carrying a small silver platter. She set it on an end table near Jonathan. On the platter, Emily saw two drinks and some small cigarettes. The one drink was a mix of vodka and fruit juices and was laced with powered ecstasy. The cigarettes were two small joints.

"Sit with us." Jonathan said to the girl, motioning to the seat next to Emily. The girl was very young, African-American, slender, and exotically beautiful. She wore a red sarong, red platform heels, and some jewelry. She sat down on the couch slowly next to Emily. She stared at Emily with a smile on her face the whole time as she sat.

Jonathan picked up the glasses and handed the mixed drink to Emily.

"Drink it." He said still disguising his voice.

"What is it?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter. I told you to drink it. It will make you feel better." He said.

She started to say no thank you, and then thought better of it. She took a small sip of the drink. It tasted sweet and fruity. Not bad at all. She was nervous and continued to slowly sip the drink.

Almost ten minutes went by in silence. Emily sat there sipping her drink. She knew that people around the room were still staring at her and the girl next to her hadn't taken her eyes off of her for even a minute. Emily's drink was now all but gone and her head was definitely spinning a bit. There was also a weird tingly sensation all over her skin. She had never quite felt this way before.

The room suddenly grew quiet and Jonathan took her drink from her and placed it back on the tray.

"Here comes your sister now. Remember, you must stay quiet and seated for both of your sakes."

Emily turned her head to see three men in masks and robes approaching from behind the couch where they were seated. They walked past the couch and towards the raised platform in the center. As they passed by, she could see a young girl following them. She wore tall, black, leather boots with heals. She also work a thin black collar made of leather. She wore black lace panties and a tiny, black lace bra. Over it all, she wore a long, black robe made of transparent material. It was completely open in the front and flowed behind her as she walked.

She had long, straight, jet-black hair. She had several piercings and tattoos. She looked sexy and intimidating.

It wasn't until the girl stood directly in-front of them, near the stage with the men that Emily realized that the girl was Kelli. Her hair was different, her breasts were larger, but it was Kelli.

"Kelli" Emily said softly to herself. A smile grew on Jonathan's face.

It was then that the three men dropped their robes to the floor and stood there naked, but for their masks.

Kelli stood in the middle of all three. One of the men reached up from behind her and pulled her robe gently from her shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

Another man took her hand and led her up onto the platform. Once there, the other two men following, he pulled her close and began to kiss her making sure to bury his tongue deep in her mouth. While he did so, one of the other men came up behind her, unhooked her bra, and pulled it off of her. With that she stopped kissing the first man and turned to look at the other. Her gaze fell low to his hard cock. She grinned and slowly dropped to her knees. She took his cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth. Without hesitation she began to suck it. The third man moved closer and Kelli reached out her right hand to begin stroking his cock. Then she switched and began sucking the third man's cock while stroking the second. The first man moved in closer and Kelli switched between the three men until all of them were hard and wet.

While this was happening Emily sat in disbelief and stared. She didn't know what to think. Her body still tingled and her head was spinning. She was both shocked and aroused.

She suddenly heard Jonathan's voice. "Take this." He had lit one of the joints and had a drag. He was now handing it to her.

She didn't know what to say. "No thank you." She came out of her mouth timidly.

"I didn't ask you." He said sternly.

Scared, she took it and held it for a moment.

"Just put it to your lips and take a small breath in. Not too much."

She was too scared not to obey. She put it to her lips, barely touching them, and took a small breath in through her lips that were squeezed tightly around the tip of the joint. She only coughed a bit.

"Good girl." He said with a smile. "Now hand it to her." He said pointing to the girl next to her. Emily had almost forgotten her. She passed the joint over. The African girl took it with a smile and said "Thank you" with a thick accent. She took a long deep drag off of the joint.

Emily felt a calm come over her. She relaxed back in the couch. Her whole body tingled and felt alive. Her head felt as if it was no longer attached to her body. It as if it wasn't really her body anymore. She looked up at the stage to see Kelli now naked and on her back. One man was kissing and sucking on her breast. Another had his dick dangling over her mouth. Kelli grabbed it and began to suck it. At the same time, the third man held her legs spread in the air and had begun to fuck her. Emily's whole body was enveloped in a wave of warmth and she suddenly became aware of how wet she was down between her legs. She squirmed a bit in her seat.

Seeing this, Jonathan whispered in her ear, "Take off your dress."

Emily froze and starred at the stage as if she hadn't heard him.

"I told you what would happen if you did not do what you were told. Now take it off."

"I can't take it off here." She said with a plea.

"You can and you will." He said calmly. "Help her." He said to the girl next to Emily.

Without hesitation, the girl slowly reached behind Emily and untied the straps behind her neck. Then she reached behind Emily to unzip the dress. Without thinking, Emily instinctively turned toward Jonathan slightly which gave the girl access to the zipper on the back of her dress.

She was shocked. "Why did I just do that?" She asked herself in her head. "Because you want it" replied her body. Did she? Did she really want it?

Emily was suddenly aware of the answer to that question as she felt her dress being slowly pulled down her body and to her waist. She did want it. It felt so wrong but so good all at the same time and she loved it. She had forgotten about the black lace stage bra. Her breasts were now exposed for anyone to see. However, even that cover was only temporary as she felt the girl unhook the bra in the back and it gently fell to Emily's lap. She now sat there naked from the waist up. Her head was still spinning. Emily tried to control her thoughts, but her body wanted this and had already taken over. What thoughts she could gather were interrupted as she heard a loud moan come from the stage.

Emily looked up to the stage. Kelli was now on her hands and knees on the stage. One man lay below her fucking her pussy. Another was fucking her ass from behind. Kelli moaned loudly as both men penetrated her at the same time. Kelli let out moan after moan. She sounded more like an animal than her sister. The moaning then quieted as the third man crouched in front of Kelli and she eagerly sucked his cock while the other continued to fuck her. Emily had seen such things on the Internet, but never in person and not involving her own sister. Emily couldn't believe it was her own sister. In her head, Emily was shocked and appalled, but her body was deeply aroused.

Emily was so high and so wrapped up in what she was seeing that she hadn't noticed her own hand had slipped under her dress that was still around her waist and into her panties. She slowly rubbed her own wet pussy. She suddenly realized what she was doing and that there were people around her. She quickly pulled her hand out of her panties.

"Stand up and take your dress off." Jonathan said.

There was a pause. Emily knew she couldn't say no so she started to wiggle out the dress down as she sat there.

"No. Stand up." Jonathan said.

"But..." she sighed.

"Stand." He glared at her as he said it.

Emily slowly stood up with the dress hanging around her waist. Jonathan took her hand and pulled her closer. He then pulled on the dress with his other hand and it fell to her ankles leaving her wearing nothing but black lace panties, thigh high stockings, and her heels. Jonathan pulled her towards him and she instinctively sat on his lap. He pulled her head close to his chest and caressed her body with his hands.

Emily's eye's closed and she lost herself in the moment. She felt her hands begin to play with her own breasts, but she didn't care. She needed some relief.

Jonathan pulled back his hood which revealed more of his features, but Emily was in no shape to recognize him by this time.

Jonathan looked over to the African girl and nodded. She slid closer and slowly took off Emily's heals and then slowly pulled off her stockings. Emily still had her eyes closed, but could feel her taking off her shoes and stockings. She didn't care. It all felt so good now.

Jonathan whispered in her ear, "Play with your pussy." And without any hesitation, Emily slid her hand back down her panties and continued rubbing her pussy.

"Now open your eyes and watch your sister." He whispered to her. She opened her eyes and turned her head towards the stage as she continued to rub her pussy. One man now lay on his back and Kelli was crouched over him. She bounced up and down on his cock. The other men stood in front of her and she took turns stoking and sucking their cocks while she fucked the man below her. Emily began to rub her pussy harder and faster, slipping her fingers in occasionally.

Jonathan looked to the African girl and nodded again. She moved closer and turned. She slowly lowered her head to Emily's crouch. Emily noticed the movement and turned her head to her. The girl pulled Emily's panties aside and smiled at her with her mouth open and tongue undulating. She then placed her dancing tongue against Emily's hot pussy. Emily's head exploded and she let out a deep moan. She had never felt like this before. She didn't know what to do with herself as the girl licked her pussy and fucked her with her tongue.

"Look at your sister." whispered Jonathan again.

Emily again turned her head to the stage, barely able to focus her eyes now. But she turned just in time to see the two men standing in front of Kelli shoot white hot loads of cum all over her face and chest. Kelli simply smiled as they did so. Then the man below her pushed her off. Kelli rolled onto her back and that man also shot his load of cum all over her face and hair. Kelli lay there, using her fingers to wipe the cum from her face into her mouth and began to swallow it.

Emily couldn't take much more. The sight was too much for her along with the girl licking her pussy vigorously. She felt as if she might pass out.

It was then that Jonathan waved off the girl and she stopped. She slowly slid back to her side of the couch. Emily buried her head in Jonathan's chest trying to regain control of her body and mind.

"Fuck me... up on the stage." He said softly.

"I can't." she said.

It was then that the men lead Kelli from the stage and off into a back room. As she left, Kelli turned to see Emily almost naked in Jonathan's lap and she smiled with delight.

"Do as I say. Fuck me up on the stage."

"I'll do it, but not on the stage. Maybe in a room somewh..."

"Fuck me up on the stage."

"Maybe in a room somewhere."

She raised her head to look at him. He took the smoldering joint from the platter on the table next to the couch, took a drag, and gave it to her. She took it.

"Take drag." He ordered.

She did as she had done before and took another drag.

While this was happening, girls had come and changed the coverings on the stage.

Emily tried to hand it back to him, but he simply looked at her and said, "Again." She hesitated. "Take another drag." He said.

She took another drag off it and handed it back to him. This time he took it and placed it back on the platter.

Emily's head was spinning worse than before. She couldn't hold her thoughts together. When Jonathan said, "Stand up, take off your panties, and come with me to the stage." Her mind couldn't even form the thought to tell her not too. Her body was in control now and it obeyed Jonathan's every order.

She rose slowly from his lap, pulled her panties down, let them fall to the floor as Jonathan stood and dropped his robes. She took his hand, stepped out of the panties on the floor, and followed him to the stage obediently.

#

As she stood on the stage he moved behind her and held her from behind. He kissed her shoulders and neck and she automatically tilted her head back with desire.

"Play with your pussy." He whispered as he kissed her neck and ears. She dropped her hand to her pussy and began to rub it. She arched her back which thrust her naked chest forward and displayed her bare breasts for all of the spectators to see.

After a moment, he turned her and pushed her down to her knees. She sunk slowly to the ground so that his cock was directly in front of her face. Without hesitation, she took it in her hands, licked it from his balls to the tip of his dick, and then enveloped it in her hot mouth. She took as much of it in her mouth till she almost gagged and then began to rock her head and body back and forth as she sucked it. She slid the huge cock out of her mouth, almost letting the tip escape. Then she would slide her lips back down its glorious length, pushing it back her mouth and towards her throat. Over and over again this continued until she let it slip from her mouth entirely, turned her head and lowered her body to lick and suck his balls. As she did so, she stared up at the glistening cock above her and reached up to stroke it. She wanted no chance of it growing soft before she could have it in her.

Jonathan the stepped back from her and she sat there naked, looking up at him. He knelt down in front of her and she knew what was next. Without question she laid back on the stage and spread her legs open. Jonathan moved closer, grabbed her ankles and pulled them into the air while he spread her legs wider. He stared at her and asked.

"What do you want?"

"I want you in me." She said without hesitation.

Jonathan positioned himself and plunged his hot, hard cock into her burning, wet pussy.

Emily's mind went blank. It was painful as he fucked her, but the drugs drowned most of that out. There was only a sense of ecstasy and relief as he fucked her on that stage.

He fucked her as she was for a few moments, her large tits bouncing back and forth. Then he repositioned her on her side and fucked her from behind. This gave a better view to others who were watching. Emily caught site of a man and woman watching her. It didn't startle her at all. In fact, the only surprise was how much she enjoyed them watching her as she was used on the stage for their amusement and her own pleasure.

Jonathan then lay on his back and she knew what was expected of her. She didn't know if she could fuck it from ontop, but she quickly found that she was a natural at it. She crouched above his cock and lowered herself onto it. She then rose and dropped herself back onto his cock over and over again. She rode it for quite some time with her tits bouncing wildly and sweat dripping from her body. She kept her eyes closed most of the time with the lights that were shining on her from above, but would occasionally open them and get a glimpse of the people watching her as she performed for them. She was debasing herself for them and deep down that turned her own and she liked it.

Jonathan suddenly pushed her off and she rolled to the stage floor in a sitting position. He stood quickly and positioned himself over her upturned face. She opened her mouth without being told and he shot his entire load into her mouth. She then slowly closed her mouth and swallowed. After a few minutes, Jonathan led her from the stage to a room off to the side.

#

When they entered the room, Emily fell onto the couch in the room. Jonathan poured a glass of water from the pitcher on a table near the wall and gave it to her. She drank it slowly. Her head was still floating, but she was starting to form thoughts in her head again.

It took her a moment, but she eventually noticed a small box on an end table that was wrapped in brown paper. It was the package that she was to deliver.

"My package?" she said with a drowsy but surprised voice.

"Yes." Jonathan answered.

"Is, is Jonathan here?" she asked with confusion.

"I am." He said as he removed his mask.

She was speechless for several minutes. Her brain was in no shape to process the surprise.

"But... I don't understand." She finally said.

"Open the package." He said. She sat still. "Open it." He said again.

"She moved forward and took the package. She broke the seal, unwrapped it, and opened the box. Inside there was tissue paper and a small folded card. She removed the card and opened it.

It read, "Dear sis. Sorry for the deception, but it was the only way. I hope you enjoyed the ride so far. There's so much more ahead. Love, Kelli."