Girl Corrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli was coming back around to reality and wiped the cum off her body the best she could. She then stood up and looked at Mr. Wolfe. He simply stood there watching her intently.

Mr. Johns was at the open door waiting for her to follow. She gathered her clothes and walked towards him.

#

He led her out of the room and down the hallway to a small powder room. She stepped in and found a tray of toiletries and plenty of clean towels. She closed the door and began to wash her body off with some scented soaps.

"What the fuck just happened?" She screamed in her head. "Did I just do that?" She stared in the mirror.

Then she only found herself reliving the whole session again and enjoying every moment of it. It had been the most incredible sex of her life.

It was then that she caught herself wondering what would happen next. Was that the last she would see of him? Would they allow her to stay here? Would they put her up in a hotel? Would they throw her out?

Her mind reeled with questions, and then she snapped back to the moment. She had been in the powder room for a while. She quickly dressed and tidied up the items she had used.

Kelli opened the door and stepped out. Mr. Johns was waiting for her and took her back to the office.

#

The office had been straightened up and there stood Mr. Wolfe. He was now in a dress clothes with a shirt and tie. Gone was the mask and she looked upon his face for the first time. She could only stare at him. He was gorgeous.

"If you are ready, we will go home now." He said.

"Home?" She asked. "Don't you live here?"

"No. This place belongs to The Order. We are going back to my place."

"So I can stay the night there?" She asked cautiously.

"You will stay there for quite a while. You will live with me now. You will have a room there. Tomorrow we will take care of getting you some new clothes, jewelry, and whatever else you need."

Kelli was speechless. She knew what he said, but at the same time she couldn't understand it.

"You are mine now... if you will give yourself over to me."

She looked at him for a second and then said quietly, "Thank you..."

"Jonathan" He said. "Now, let's get going. Thomas here will close up the house."

He led her to his car and she left with him to begin the next chapter of her life.

#

Jonathan took her home which was a penthouse near the park. He let her get a shower and then showed her to her room. The room was huge and lavishly furnished as was the rest of the penthouse. She felt right to sleep that night in her new bed.

She awoke early the next morning to the sound of a female's voice outside her door. Jonathan entered carrying several name brand shopping bags.

"These are for you. When you are ready, Trish will take you shopping. She's a stylist and professional shopper. She'll see that you get everything you need." With that, he turned and left. When Kelli was dressed and ready to go she saw Trish in the living room, but no sign of Jonathan. She left with Trish and spent the day going from store to store buying evening clothes, casual clothes, lingerie, shoes, jewelry, and other accessories. Everything was set to be delivered to the penthouse. When they finally arrived back home later that night, everything was there waiting for her. It was like some kind of dream and Kelli decided to fully enjoy it before it ended.

She showed up at court a few days later for a preliminary hearing regarding her accident. The judge looked old and stern, but Jonathan had told her she had nothing to worry about. True to his word, the charges were dismissed by the judge on a technicality.

Over the next few months she spent her days at the spa, the gym with a personal trainer, or shopping. The evenings were spent with dinners out, social events, and of course often servicing Jonathan.

At first, the sex was passionate, but after a couple of months, it began to turn more and more rough. First it was the inclusion of anal sex but then it went beyond that to S&M. She was to call him master when they were in the bedroom.

It had been almost three months to the day when they met a friend of Jonathan's at a restaurant for dinner. He came back to the penthouse for drinks. After some casual conversation and a few joints, Jonathan ordered Kelli to strip for the other man. She was shocked and hesitated, but one look at Jonathan's let her know he was serious and that she had better comply. She slowly stood and stripped naked in front of the man. He in turned pulled out his cock and began to stroke it. Jonathan ordered her to give him a blow job. After a few minutes she felt Jonathan's hand on her shoulder. She moved onto all fours on the couch and gave him a blow job while the other man moved behind her and began fucking her. Before it was all over, both men had fucked every hole she had.

The next morning, there was very little discussion about the previous night. The only thing that Jonathan told her was that she must always obey her without question. In return, he would make sure that she was always taken care of.

Kelli knew she never wanted to leave this life and end up back on the street. Besides, she actually enjoyed last night. It was forbidden and daring. The excitement of it all turned her on. In fact, she hadn't been that turned on since her first night with Jonathan.

Kelli never hesitated again when Jonathan gave her orders.

It was a week later when Jonathan brought another young girl home with him. It was Kelli's first girl-girl experience. It was strange and mechanical, but later than month they went to dinner with another couple. There was nothing mechanical about the sex with that girl later that night back at the penthouse.

A week later, Jonathan explained that The Order was a cult of men of power in New York. They traded favors and took care of each other. They owned women secretly and would often have retreats at the mansion where she first met Jonathan. There, they would share women. They wore masks for unanimity. No one member knew more than a few other members.

There was such a retreat that weekend and Kelli would officially be introduced to The Order. That weekend they dressed decadently and drove to the mansion where they first met. They spend the entire night there and did not return home until late the next morning. Everyone was masked, but she did recognize the first man whom Jonathan had brought home months ago.

The night was a blur of alcohol, drugs, and one orgy after orgy. Kelli embraced it all without question and gave herself over to Jonathan's will and the will of any men of The Order. She felt safe, taken care of, and part of something bigger than her. But mostly, she enjoyed the lavishness of her new life.

Chapter 4 – The Trap

Jonathan would often ask Kelli about her past. It was as if the stories of her troubled past turned him on. It didn't take long before Kelli's "goody two shoes" sister, Emily, came up. Increasingly, Jonathan asked more and more about Emily. He seemed to be fascinated by her. Eventually, he asked Kelli if she thought Emily would ever join them in The Order.

Kelli would laugh and would say sarcastically, "No way. Not her. She's too perfect for that."

I was then that Jonathan began talking about setting a trap for Emily. He was working out a way to lure her into The Order. To his surprised, this idea seemed to fascinate Kelli as well. It was the idea of corrupting her sister and bringing her down to her level.

Eventually, Jonathan had a plan and had explained Kelli's part in it.

Kelli hadn't spoken to Emily since she had been with Jonathan. Kelli would call Emily from a public phone and tell her that she was in trouble and needed her help. She would tell her that she needed a package from her apartment, but couldn't go back there. She needed Emily to go to her apartment, get the package, and then call a particular phone number once she had the package. To get into her apartment, she would need to contact Jonathan at his office. He would have a key.

Jonathan set up a dummy apartment and staged it with some of Kelli's clothes, pictures, and some other items. He made sure that it also had plenty of sexual items, especially S&M items. He also planted a small box sealed with a holographic seal and wrapped in brown paper.

He made arranges with a few other people he would need along the way. With that, the trap was set.

Early one Friday morning, Kelli went to a payphone and made the call to Emily. The first step was complete. Afterwards, she went and did some shopping as Jonathan had suggested.

#

Kelli returned to the penthouse later than afternoon and was shocked to find all of her stuff missing. She called for Jonathan. He was waiting for her in the living room.

Jonathan explained that he had sold her to the Judge. He needed to be free to focus on Emily and the Judge had been interested in acquiring Kelli for some time.

Kelli was shocked. Her body went cold. She couldn't think. Her world was falling apart in front of her.

"How could you?" That was the only sentence she could form.

Jonathan explained that she had given her life to him and The Order to do with as they pleased. For now, this was what pleased them. Besides, this type of thing was very common in The Order.

"If it makes you feel better, I've never kept a girl as long as I kept you." He said to her as if that would somehow make her feel special.

The driver arrived. Jonathan kissed her goodbye and walked to the bedroom.

Kelli's mind was still racing. Her life was shit before Jonathan. No, her life was shit before The Order. She couldn't go back to that life. If she submitted and went to the Judge she would still be part of the order. It meant that she would still be taken care of.

She had no choice but to comply and follow the driver.

#

Kelli's new life with the Judge was be much different than her life with Jonathan. He loved to push the limits of his control, both in and out of the bedroom. He made her get breast implants, tattoos, and piercings. All within good taste of course. He would randomly pick partners for her. Often, they would be random women in a bar or restaurant that he wanted her to seduce.

Kelli missed her life with Jonathan. What got her through it all was thinking of Emily. She would think about how Emily would soon be dragged down from her pillar of godliness. Soon, she would be a possession just like Kelli and share this same fate. She knew it was sadistic, but it gave her pleasure to think of it all unfolding.

#

Emily had received a call from Kelli the day before. She was in trouble again, but this time was different. Kelli sounded very scared. Emily didn't know what to do. She couldn't keep her mind on work all day. That night, she made up her mind. No matter how much of a brat her sister was, she had to help her if she was in real trouble. She packed a bag that night. The next morning, she began driving to New York. Hopefully, she would be back by Sunday night so that she wouldn't be late for work on Monday.

It was late in the day by the time she reached New York. She had found a number for Jonathan before she left home. She had called it and he had agreed to stay at the office and wait for her to arrive. She had simply told him that it was a matter involving Kelli and that she was in trouble.

#

Emily arrived at Jonathon's office just after 6 PM. The suite was locked since everyone else had gone home so she called him from her cell phone. In a moment, he came to the front door and let her into the suit.

"Emily?" he asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"Please, come back to my office. We can talk there."

She followed him back to his office with a view of the city skyline.

"Have a seat." He said motioning to a chair near his desk. He sat in a chair next to her.

"You said that Kelli is your sister and she is in trouble?"

"Yes."

"What kind of trouble?" Jonathan asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Then how do you know that she's in trouble?"

Emily explained the phone call she had received. She also explained the internal debate she had about coming, but Kelli was her sister and she had to help her if she was in trouble.

"I see." Jonathan said when she finished. He walked to his desk and picked up a key and a slip of paper. He walked back and handed it to her.

"This is the key to her apartment and the address is on the slip of paper."

"Thank you." Emily said uneasily.

"Can you get there on your own?" he asked with concern.

"I'm not sure I could have found your office without the directions that you had given me." She said desperately. "But I can find this."

"Any cab can get you there, but you shouldn't have to go alone if you are not familiar with the city. Let me go with you. Would that be alright?"

"It's ok, I don't want to be any bother." She said.

"It's no problem. I liked Kelli and would like to help if she's in trouble." He said sincerely.

"How did you know her?"

"She needed some help with some legal problems so I helped her out... pro bono." He smiled warmly.

Emily had noticed how handsome he was when she first saw him. But now she found herself attracted to him. He seemed kind and compassionate.

"Where are you staying tonight?" he asked.

"I don't know." She said.

"I'll make reservations for you at the hotel up the street. It will be easy for you to find. I'll pay for the room so it won't be any bother."

He continued, "In the morning, I'll meet you for breakfast in the hotel restaurant and then we will go her apartment and see if we can find this package you are looking for."

"You don't have to do all of that..." she started to say, but he interrupted her.

"Nonsense. I want to. And that's final." He said in a firm yet friendly tone.

"That... that would be great. I don't know how to thank you." She said.

"Let me make the arrangements and then I will walk you to your car."

#

Emily spent that night in the hotel worried about her sister, and fantasizing about Jonathan. He was so handsome and so kind to her. She masturbated in bed while she imagined him coming back to her room with her and both of them making love. Then she quietly drifted off to sleep.

#

In the morning, she met Jonathan downstairs in the hotel restaurant. As they ate, he asked her about Kelli. He asked about their childhood together and how they got along. Emily told him some of their story, but was hesitant to tell too much in fear that he might not like her because of their troubled past.

After they ate, they took a cab to the apartment. Stepping inside, they saw a small living room with trash strewn about. To the right was a small bedroom and a bath off of it. To the left was the kitchen and a storage area.

The apartment was very messy and it felt as if no one had been there in some time.

"Wow. It's not a nice place." Emily commented.

"Rent isn't cheap here. I think it's the best she could afford. Where should we start?" he asked.

She looked around and shrugged. Jonathan spoke up and said, "You search the bedroom and bath. I'll take the rooms out here."

They had been looking for about 40 minutes when he heard her sobbing in the bedroom. He entered and saw her sitting on the floor crying with her head in her hands.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" he asked with concern.

She looked up with tears in her eyes. "No."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm really worried about her." She said still crying.

"I'm sure she's fine. Probably just in a bit of jam."

"Look at this stuff." She was sitting in front of a small trunk at the end of the bed. It was opened and inside was sex toys and S&M materials such as leather masks, straps, whips, etc. Open at the dresser was the bottom drawer which was filled with sexual magazines. Again, many of these had an S&M theme to them. "How could she have stuff like this? This is awful." She said sobbing harder.

Jonathan knelt down next to her and put his arm around her. "It's hard to see other people's secrets sometimes. But we all have them. Secret desires and passions. It doesn't make her a bad person."

Her crying stopped for a moment. She was thinking of her own sexual desires. She thought of her own sexual appetite that was constantly gnawing at her and tempting her. Perhaps this wasn't that much different. Then she noticed his strong arm around her and looked up at his bright eyes. He was beautiful.

She felt the warmth of his body near her in the cold room and she felt a surge of warmth through her body. She felt her face blush and she looked down.

"I guess you're right." She said quietly.

"I know I'm right. I'm sure you have your own secrets."

"Not like this." She replied embarrassed.

"Maybe not exactly the same, but... Enough crying. Let's see if we can find this package for your sister."

They both went back to looking in their respective rooms. It was about 30 minutes later when Emily found what had to be the package. It was wrapped in plain brown paper and sealed with a holographic seal. The seal itself had a very strange pattern.

She called for Jonathan and showed it to him.

"The seal is definitely designed to break if we try to open the package. I'm afraid we won't be able to open it without anyone knowing."

"We can't open it then. Kelli said not to open it. We have to give it to them unopened."

"Then we'll leave it be. Do you have the number to call?"

"Yes. I have it in my phone." She said as she pulled her phone from her purse.

"Call them. Let's see what they have to say."

Emily made the call. A man answered. She told him she had the package. He asked where she was staying and she told him. He said that he would be by shortly to pick it up. She told him that she would not give it to them till she saw her sister. The man was quiet for a few moments. Emily panicked that he had hung up, but then she heard his voice saying, "Alright then. I'll meet you later this evening. I'll pick you up at 9 PM in the lobby and I'll take you to her." Then he hung up.

She told Jonathan what he had said. They agreed that although it was dangerous, she would have to go to see if she could find Kelli. They also agreed that her best chance at safety would be if Jonathan kept the package. When Emily saw Kelli and knew she was ok, she would call Jonathan and he would bring the package to her.

#

Jonathan took her back to the hotel. He sat and spoke with her for a while in the lobby. He comforted her and told her that things would be ok. Then she went upstairs to rest before she had to meet the man.

Up in her room, she lay on the bed. Worried about what might happen to her and thinking of Jonathan. She was infatuated with him.

Chapter 5 – Emily's Seduction

She was in the lobby at 8:30 PM. She was sick to the stomach as she waited for the man. She wore a black skirt and a white, fitted blouse. She wore black sandals on her feet. She looked modest yet stunning at the same time. The blouse accentuated her figure with her ample chest.

At five minutes till 9 PM, her phone rang. She answered. No one was there. She said hello three times and then noticed the call had dropped. What was she to do now? Why was no one on the ...

Her thought was interrupted when a man said from behind her, "So, you are Kelli's sister?"

Shocked, she spun around to look at the man. He was bald with a scar on his face. At nearly six foot tall, he towered over her.

"Are you the man I'm supposed to meet?" she asked. Her mouth was so dry that she could barely speak.

"I am. Do you have the package?" he asked with a smile.

She was scared, but spoke up finally saying, "No. My friend can bring it as soon as I see Kelli."