Girl Talk Ch. 02

Story Info
Private client talks about masturbation and submission.
1.5k words
4.43
6.3k
10
1

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk: Sophie 2

The "Girl Talk" series is based on interviews with women who have modelled for me, or were private and confidential Boudoir Photography clients. I called this series "Girl Talk: Confession Club."

Part of this story has been removed to comply with Literotica's 18 + rules, although of course we all know that human beings are sexually active prior to that age. In the UK for instance, the age of consent is 16 years of age, and couples can also marry at that age in the UK. In England and Wales, parental consent is required for marriage before 18, but in Scotland, which has a separate legal system, parental consent is not required.

Intro: Sophie was a private client in her forties who came to be photographed, and told me a story of her sexual awakening through masturbation, quite by accident and with no other person involved. She loved her photo shoot, and came back again for more. She is, and remains a very sexually aware and beautiful woman.

Confession Club: How often did you masturbate after the first few times?

Sophie: Well... it's a long time ago, but I think almost every day, unless I was ill, or something.

CC: And you still masturbate don't you - how often?

Sophie: Truthfully? Yes, every day if I can. I've never stopped. Even when I was married, I would always find the time to give myself a little thrill most days. Do you think that's wrong?

CC: No, not at all. Do you want to tell me, if you can remember, what's the most times you've done it in one day?

Sophie: Typical man - you want to keep a score. I can't really say, but a lot. I remember one day during last summer when I had a couple of days off work. The weather was very hot, and so was I. I had on a loose dress - no underwear. Actually, not even the dress most of the time, but getting back to the point, it was a wonderfully sensual day, and I just kept doing it over and over again. I probably did it ten or fifteen times between mid-morning and bedtime, but I didn't keep score.

CC: Funnily enough, I remember that day quite well. Do you want to tell everyone why I remember?

Sophie: Oh God, this is so embarrassing - do I really have to say?

CC: Yes, I'd like you to. It's not something bad Sophie, but it does show how horny you get when left to your own devices.

Sophie: It wasn't long after I'd done my first photo session with you, and the buzz of being photographed still hadn't worn off. One of the fantasies I had while masturbating that day was about you taking photos of me while I played with my pussy, and had a great orgasm just thinking about it. The thought got sort of stuck in my mind, going around and round and I couldn't get it to stop, so I phoned you. (covers her face with her hands)

CC: No need to be embarrassed Sophie - I took it as a great compliment, so carry on.

Sophie: Well... you answered the phone, and to tell the truth I didn't know quite what to say. I mumbled something about just calling for a chat because I'd enjoyed my photo session so much, and I think you caught on pretty quickly that there was more to it than that.

CC: Yes, I remember asking if you were at work, and you telling me you had the day off and were just lazing around the house. That's when I realised what you were doing, and if you remember, I actually said, 'So what are you doing?'

Sophie: Yes, I felt as if you could see me naked down the phone - the tone of your voice told me you had a good idea of what I was doing, but that only got me more excited. I remember my reply when you asked what I was doing - I just said, 'Nothing much,' but your next question really put me on the spot. You asked what I was wearing on such a nice hot day, and I decided to be honest, and I gave the same reply, 'nothing much.'

'How much?' you asked again - you knew, I could hear it in your voice

'Nothing,' I replied, hardly able to say the words because I was so excited. The cat, or should I say the pussy, was well and truly out of the bag.

CC: I remember saying, 'OK, so I'll ask you again, what are you doing?'

Sophie: I felt so vulnerable at that point, because if I told you, you might have told me to stop being silly, or pathetic, or been angry, or disgusted with me. Nobody wants to feel rejected, especially when they're feeling so good, so I just said, 'You know what I'm doing.'

CC: I was cruel to you, wasn't I because I made you spell it out.

Sophie: Yes, but you just made me tell you what I was desperate to tell you in the first place, and by telling you I got even more excited. I think maybe it was the first inkling I had of my submissive side, exposing myself in response to your direct question made me even hornier. Believe me, I was really scared to say I was masturbating, but you made me tell you.

CC: Yes, quite a memorable day. Do you have anything to add?

Sophie: Only that I had the most incredible orgasm knowing you were listening to me.

CC: Anything else?

Sophie: OK, so I called back a few hours later and did it again - pleased now?

CC: Yes, I know you like being humiliated, and it is The Confession Club, we want to know everything - no hiding place or false modesty here.

Sophie: Sometimes you can be a right bugger. (smiling)

CC: Oh yes!! Any marathon sessions lately?

Sophie: I had a few days off recently and did it for about three hours without stopping, until my pussy was very red and swollen; it was sore, but oh boy, it was good.

CC: Do you have a favourite technique?

Sophie: Not really, but I do love to watch myself do it. I suppose you want to hear about that too?

CC: Well... not really, but I'm sure our readers will be fascinated.

Sophie: (giggling) You lying devil - go on, admit it, you want to hear all about it.

CC: Well... maybe, but only from a scientific point of view.

Sophie: OK, purely in the interests of science then. I quite often do it just after I've had a bath or shower - in fact I quite often do it in the bath or shower, but if I've managed to restrain myself, I sit on the end of my bed where I have a full-length mirror placed so I can see myself. I generally start off with my legs closed, playing with my nipples, which are very sensitive. They swell up immediately and feel so good. I gradually open my legs and imagine that I'm being watched by lots of people and they're seeing my pussy for the first time. I watch how it swells slightly, the lips seem to open up a little, and I can see the shiny dribble of wetness oozing out. By this time my legs are wide apart, and I can see everything, because as you know from our photo sessions, I'm completely shaven. I still get a thrill when I see it, all pink and wet.

Eventually I turn my full attention to my pussy, and start to tease it, circling and caressing the skin around about, which seems to make it even more responsive. Quite often I just use my fingers, but I also have vibrators I can use if I want that. I try to vary it from day to day, one day just working on my clitoris, or next day trying to get a few fingers inside me to stretch myself, because that feels good as well. Sometimes I come very fast, but at other times I like to make it last, bringing myself to the edge again, and again, before letting myself come.

CC: OK Sophie, I think we get the picture, and a very nice picture it is too. Do you prefer masturbation to other sexual activities?

Sophie: Oh no! That's only a small part of the picture, but very important all the same. Anyway, you know this already because I told you last time.

CC: Yes, but I have to ask on "behalf of our readers" you understand.

Sophie: OK, but let's leave that for another time.

CC: You mean the fetish wear, bondage, masters and slaves, and the submissive side of your nature that you've recently allowed to come to the fore?

Sophie: (laughing) You bugger! You said you wouldn't mention that - and besides, you missed out girls. I've become terribly bi-curious just lately.

CC: You're right, let's leave that for another time - we only have so much space, and I think your sex life and fantasies could fill a book.

Sophie: Now there's an idea - and you'll be in it for sure. You're such a bad influence on me.

CC: Sophie darling, that's just about the nicest thing anyone has said to me. That's probably my finest achievement - being a bad influence on a nymphomaniac... ouch!