Girl Talk Ch. 16

Story Info
Divorcee Julie part 2. Exploring her bi side and loving it.
2k words
4.65
2.2k
5
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 16: Julie 2

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Hi, Julie, thanks for coming b ack to give to give us the next part of your wild and wicked adventures. I don't know about the readers, but I'm looking forward to it.

Julie: It's my pleasure - or it was the last time - so I hope it will be just as exciting telling you this as it was before. I just hope you think it was worth the wait.

CC: Oh, I'm sure it will be, if it's anything like the last time.

Julie: Yes... well, after all the action last time with horny tradesmen and salesmen, I thought this one would be a change. I know it was for me, because I'd never had any sexual contact with another woman until this happened.

CC: So... it's a lesbian story - I wondered why you were being so secretive about it.

Julie, you don't have anything to be ashamed about as far as were concerned. Most of my models and private clients are at the very least curious about trying some girl/girl fun, and some are absolutely desperate to give it a try.

Julie: Okay. I kinda thought that would be your attitude, and that's why I don't mind telling you my story.

CC: Thanks for putting your trust in me Julie - that's very nice of you.

Julie: Right, let's get started the. It all began when I went to have my hair done at the local salon. I hadn't been there before, because as you know, I had just moved into the area after my divorce. I needed a trim, so I went in, and was lucky enough to get an appointment for later that day.

The girl who was doing my hair was extremely attractive, and also very friendly. She was about thirty years old, so a wee bit younger than me, and during our conversation I said something about being recently divorced. She told me that she would never have that sort of problem, and when I asked why she was so sure, she informed me quite openly that she was a lesbian.

I had always thought of lesbians as being a bit masculine, the normal stereotypical attitude I suppose, but she was very feminine and very pretty. I said to her that I thought a lot of women were curious about the subject, but never took it any further. She asked me if I was curious, and I probably hesitated for a significant length of time, before answering that I had thought about it, but hadn't actually had any experience with another woman, adding.

'I wouldn't actually run screaming from the room, if I found her attractive, otherwise how would I find out what it was like.' Before she could take it any further the phone rang, and she went to answer it. By the time she came back, it seemed to have slipped her mind and we started talking about other things.

Towards the end of my appointment I asked what other services they offered apart from hair, and she went through the usual list, sun beds, beautician, nails, etc. Then she added that she was also a qualified masseuse, but only offered that service as an evening appointment in the client's own home, as she was too busy in the salon during the day. I said I had never had a massage, and as one thing leads to another, my doorbell rang that same evening and Kirsty, the hairdresser, was at my door, complete with folding massage table.

She set up the table while I went through to the bathroom to undress. I wasn't wearing much, as I'd had a shower in preparation for her arrival, just a loose top and tracksuit bottoms. With just a large bath towel covering my modesty, I came back, and she asked me to get up on the table, face down, which I did. Without any further preamble she removed the towel that was preserving my modesty and set to work, rubbing me all over with some fragrant, sweet smelling oil, and it really felt good.

In no time at all I was totally relaxed as she worked on my shoulders, arms and even fingers, then worked methodically lower down my back, bottom, legs and feet. I had heard that there were certain pressure points in your feet that could make you feel very horny - a bit like acupuncture I suppose. It seems that Kirsty knew them all, and as she worked on my feet, my excitement grew with each passing moment. I was already feeling pretty excited with just the idea of a beautiful woman giving me a massage, but now, with the aid of her foot massage, I slipped into a higher gear.

I was most definitely horny, no doubt, but that foot massage had me squirming for it. When she began to work on my legs, moving ever higher towards my bottom and pussy, I was quivering with excitement. My legs were slightly parted, despite my good intentions of being modest and keeping them tightly closed. I was sure she must be able to see how wet I was, but by now I just didn't care. She was a lesbian after all, I reasoned, she's seen lots of wet cunts. I realised at one point that I'd unconsciously opened my legs wider and lifted the lower part of my tensed body off the table, 'presenting,' my bottom and pussy to her. Embarrassed, I let myself sink slowly back onto the table, and that was when she asked me, very quietly, to turn over.

I lay on my back, eyes closed, quite relaxed despite the sexual tension in the air. At first, she concentrated on my neck and shoulders before she slowly started to work down towards my breasts. I have nice boobs, (I've been told a few times) two of my better assets, and very responsive to stimulation of any kind. She worked round them and between them until I was silently begging her to 'do,' them properly. She gradually worked around them in ever decreasing circles, massaging deeply, but leaving the nipples untouched.

By now I didn't care any more and was openly moaning with pleasure. She knew her stuff alright, with each rub and stroke seeming to make me more responsive to her hands. I was so frustrated when she left my nipples untouched, moving lower to concentrate on my legs. As soon as she began to work on my legs, I felt myself opening wider - I just couldn't help myself - I wanted her to touch me, forget my legs and get to what was between my legs.

Every part of me wanted it, especially my pussy, but she just ignored my unspoken invitation. She stroked the soft skin of my inner thighs, driving me wild with need. My bottom was lifting blindly off the table, seeking some contact for my pussy, but I'm glad to say, she didn't keep me waiting much longer. Pushing my legs up so my knees were almost touching my boobs, she spread my legs further apart.

I co-operated eagerly, glad to spread my legs openly, without any doubt now, and show her my pussy, feeling totally exposed but so horny. Next, she stroked down towards my bottom, and as both hands reversed and stroked back upwards over my bottom, she opened up my labia with her thumbs, letting them both sink into the depths of my pussy, stretching and filling me nicely. I let out a long shuddering moan of pleasure.

My hips pushed up to meet her hands, and she began to work her thumbs in opposite directions, rotating, stretching and pushing into me. I started to come; after all, she'd been touching me for more than half an hour. I was wet, horny, and more than a little bit ready for her more intimate touch. With her thumbs still penetrating and stretching me, she let her fingers on both sides of my pussy squeeze in towards the middle catching my clitoris in a pincer movement. The total stimulation was too much to bear, and I came in a grinding, sweating, lather of pleasure. Nerve endings screaming with need, lust and joy, an orgasm so powerful I almost felt as if I had levitated off the couch ripped through me.

When I finally opened my eyes, she told me there was only one thing to be done when I was in such a relaxed state. She helped me off the couch and led me towards the bedroom where she told me to get into bed. I need no further persuasion and watched her as she slowly stripped for my benefit. She had gorgeous boobs with big nipples, and surprisingly to me, her perfect little pussy was completely bald, shaven. She came into bed, and we just lay there, cuddling for a while, until she took my hand and led me between her legs.

She was wet, and it was so exciting to part her lips and feel how warm and wetter still she was inside. Her wetness flowed around and between my fingers, covering them in her thick, slippery juice. She moaned a little as I gently probed her, feeling my way in this strange new world. I remembered how I liked to be touched myself and did the same to her; she responded by pushing herself against my hand and moaning even louder, letting me know it was pleasing to her.

By now we were kissing, passionately and deeply as she returned my touches. This was all so new and wonderful to me, and I lowered my head to kiss her nipples too. Now it was her turn to squirm with pleasure, and when I turned her on her back, she opened her legs for my touch. Still with two fingers in her tightness, I dipped my head lower still to the fragrant valley of her pussy and began to let my tongue touch and lick her clitoris. She liked that, if the tensing of her body and loud moaning and whimpering was anything to go by. She tasted so nice, and I felt that I just wanted to keep doing this, to give my new lover as much pleasure as she had given me.

She rubbed that lovely wet pussy all over my face, not just my mouth, like some predatory big cat 'in heat,' marking her property. Her wetness was everywhere, but I didn't care, I was too excited by her touch, taste, smell and sheer uninhibited response. We manoeuvred ourselves into a sixty-nine, and inevitably we both came soon after.

CC: Woo... hot stuff Julie.

Julie: It certainly was. We spent the night together and believe me; we had a lot of fun. We were both shattered next day.

CC: Do you still see Kirsty now that there's another man in your life?

Julie: What do you think? Of course I do - she's my very special friend, and I love her to bits.

CC: So, if your new man found out about her and wanted you to stop seeing her, would you?

Julie: My new man would quickly become my old man - history.

CC: OK then Julie - thank you for both of your stories. I appreciate you coming back to tell us about them.

Julie: You know, it's a really big, big turn on telling you about this, so I'm off to call Kirsty. I feel the need for the feminine touch.

CC: Well... you go for it Julie. I'm just glad that you've gotten a little joy back in your life after your divorce. Good luck and thank you.

* * *