Girlfriend Interview Ch. 02

Story Info
Wealthy nobleman hires a girlfriend.
2.8k words
4.59
3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

I had dinner with just Sherry and Melissa in the cozy 'small dining room'. There were only six chairs, instead of the hundred and sixty in the huge great hall.

Both ladies ranted and raved about how good the food was, and I agreed. "The enchiladas are amazing! I've never tasted anything like them! How did he possibly come up with the idea that shrimp and lobster burritos would go so well with radish flakes and whipped sriracha and cream? WOW!"

Sherry chimed in, "I'm a better than average chef, but Anistas is INCREDIBLE! Having him as a teacher would be great!"

Mel commented, "I liked it. What's for dessert, Lysander?"

A few seconds later, a butler brought in a tray with tiny baked Alaskas next to chocolate mousse filled miniature beignets, topped with powdered sugar and shredded candied cherries. They were just large enough to leave us wanting more, while not feeling hungry.

Sherry said, "Amazing again! Making baked Alaska so small is incredibly hard! Slightly too much heat and it melts, not quite enough, and the egg whites don't cook fully. Wow!"

I asked; "How much time do you have this evening? Is somebody waiting for you?"

Sherry replied, "We're staying with my cousin, but he's... uh... out of town awhile."

Mel snarkily said, "Jail. It's called jail, Mom. He got in another bar fight and tried to punch a cop this time."

Sherry growled at her. "Shut up! He doesn't need to know everything! And we really, really need this!"

"Take it easy, ladies. Have a cigarette and relax, so our food can start digesting. I don't mind if Mel has one too."

"But she's only..."

I said, "Please? I don't mind."

"Fine!" She reluctantly handed Mel a cigarette. The two of them smoked and I saw the stress slowly leave their faces.

"I'd like to do the rest of our interview in a little while. Mel, can you go hang out with Tracy, while I talk to your mom?"

"Sure! Tracy is awesome!"

"And would you object to staying in a room here tonight, so your mom doesn't have to drive home after dark?"

"Holy crap! REALLY! This place is like a palace! Better than a hotel, even!"

"Is that ok with you, Sherry?"

"Our own rooms? By ourselves?"

"Of course. I wouldn't disrespect you by presuming anything."

"Good. That sounds really nice!"

"I think Tracy is in her room, across the hall from the one that'll be yours tonight. Third floor, on the left. I'll come talk to you in an hour or so."

"See you then!" She waved before running up the stairs.

I looked at Sherry and asked, "So how did you get along with Annalise and Irina?"

"Irina's very shy, but I liked talking to her about what she used to cook and eat in Eastern Europe. I learned a lot about Ukraine and the Baltic states in only a couple of hours."

"And Annalise?"

"Uh... Annalise is really nice. We had a lot of fun feeding the ducks and fish. And she's SO PRETTY!"

"You're very pretty too, and you have a great body."

She blushed and said, "Thanks. You're very handsome, too."

I kissed her lightly. "I'd like to finish our interview in the hot tub, if you don't mind?"

"But... I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"We have spare suits for visitors, but they're not required."

"Um... okay."

I held her hand and led the way. As we got near the tub, I saw she was very nervous. "You can wear a suit, that's fine. There should be several in the changing room over there." As the door closed behind her, I stripped to my boxers, and got in the rapidly bubbling, nicely warm water.

Quite a while later, she bashfully walked out wearing an orange one-piece. I saw she was beginning to cry. "Please don't be mad! Please?"

"It'll be ok. Come here and tell me what's wrong."

"I... ah... just please don't hate me!" Tears streamed down her face, as she turned around. On each of her butt cheeks I saw a tattoo, 'Property of Jake'."

"I'm not upset. Just talk to me about it."

She walked over and leaned on the edge of the tub, as she continued to cry.

"He got me really drunk, and when I passed out he put those awful things on me! I'm so sorry!"

"Who? Who's Jake?"

"Jake is my brother! He... he... abused me. I started dating another guy and Jake found out. He got me drunk and did this to me! Nobody will be with me more than once! They see the tattoos, get off in a hurry, then leave! I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad!"

I put my hand on her shoulder to reassure her. "It's all right. I'm not upset. Come relax in the water with me." I held her hand and helped her in. She sat across from me, making a point of keeping her distance.

"I ah... have a tattoo you didn't see yet. It's the same as the others, but it's um... below my belly button. I'm so sorry!"

"Stop saying sorry for something that's not your fault. You didn't want him to do it."

"And ah... I have to be honest. I can't do anal. I just can't. Once Jake got me pregnant he raped my butt every night, and it hurt so bad! I freak out if anybody even touches my butt at all. I'm so sorry! If you want to fire me, I'll go."

"Of course not! I like you. You're a good cook, and could be a great one. You're also very pretty. I'd like to do whatever romantic and sexy things you're comfortable with."

She smiled, "Really? You don't hate me?"

"Of course not! Is it ok if I hug and kiss you?"

She nodded and I held her close to me. I licked her lips and French kissed with her. Annalise was right. With the lip gloss, Sherry did taste like smoked strawberries.

"Is it ok if I play with your chest?"

She kissed me and nodded again. I enjoyed feeling and kneading them, then moved the suit aside and licked her nipples.

"And is it ok if I lick your pussy, and make love to you sometime?"

"Oooh! Please, you sexy hunk!"

"But not anal? Ever?"

She began to cry again. "Please don't make me."

I patted the back of her head gently. "It's ok. Really."

After she calmed down I said, "You know that if you're one of my girlfriends, you'll be travelling around with me a lot."

"Yeah."

"And you probably know that Anistas hates having short-time workers in his kitchen. He won't let you just work with him for a week or two when we're in town."

"That part stinks. Learning from him would be great."

"I need to talk to somebody first, but I may have a solution. Will you be my sexy chef? Stay here and work for Anistas, but have fun in my bed when I'm here?"

"I'd love that!"

"Would you give your permission for me to be close with Melissa, like this, but no sex? I give you my word, I won't do any more with her than you did with me tonight. I think she's old enough, right?"

"Um... Viceroy, she's barely eighteen. If she keeps drinking and smoking, you could both have trouble with the law. If you're willing to risk it and deal with her temper, I wish you luck."

"I haven't made my mind up about her yet, but if I chose her as one of my girlfriends, you'd be okay with it?"

"The other ladies say you treat them well, and I can barely stand being around her anymore! If Melissa wants you, I'll give whatever permission you need. You can adopt her, marry her, spank her, whatever. Please spank her! But if you get her pregnant, take care of her?"

"You heard the part earlier about millions as a baby bonus? Of course, I'll take care of her."

She hugged me. "Thank you. And I was serious. She's needed a spanking a long time!"

I chuckled a little. "She probably has. Cheer up! From here on out, the worst that might happen to you is Anistas getting angry and making you wash dishes."

"Nope! I heard that once a cook made risotto the wrong way. Anistas told him if he couldn't do it right, he could wear it. He smeared some on the sides of the guy's face, then dumped the rest down the front of his shirt!"

I joined her laugh. "That really does sound like him! But the dessert was exquisite! I just need to sort a few things out with a lawyer before I talk to Melissa again. I'll meet you when I'm done." She kissed me and we climbed out.

-

I was a billionaire who owned a large multinational corporation and a dozen or so lavish estates, but longed to truly be Royal. Most of my titles and honors were inherited from relatives who held them way back when they meant something. I had also purchased a few.

Once in Morroco, I met an exlied King from a tiny country that didn't matter anymore. I traded him my fancy Italian sports car for the title of Viceroy. It included a beautiful scroll with royal seals on it, which I keep in an antique frame above my desk. It's impressive as Hell, but doesn't actually mean much.

I must admit, I greatly enjoy how my many appellations and titles sound, even if most of them give me no or a miniscule amount of real authority. I led the yearly parade and swore in the island's Parliament every three years, but so far as I knew that was nearly the extent of my real powers.

One of my lawyers explained the full authority I did have. I could rename any street if I wanted, but a lot of people would probably be confused and angry. I could choose to ban or allow dueling, but only with clubs. Dueling was currently banned, and I had no desire to change that. My imagination quickly told me fighting to the death with clubs had to be a terrible idea. Even the 'winner' would likely be seriously injured.

I could declare a holiday once a year, but only if it were on a Saturday. I could set the selling price of eggs. No other foods, property, or animals, just eggs. I also had the amazing ability to make the traffic of any tunnel one-way, for up to 24 hours. If there were any tunnels on the island, which there weren't.

The most useful one he found was the power to "Correct errant government documents..."

"Errant" actually means "Lost" or "missing", not "in error", but the law is strange sometimes.

I had no idea why that ability was important to me, until he explained that I could "Correct" Melissa's birth certificate to show she was 21, or 25, or even 60 if I wanted. I quickly asked Sherry to bring their papers in from the car.

I held up a pen and said, "No worries about her smoking and drinking anymore." I crossed out the 'Date of birth' and changed it to make Melissa officially 21 years old. I explained my "Correction" power as Marquis, then said; "Don't tell her. I want her to think she's getting away with things."

Sherry laughed. "You're an evil genius! Brilliant!" She squeezed my arm and kissed me.

"I'll see you later. I have evil plans to follow, and sweet innocent girls to lead astray!"

She laughed loudly. "Don't go off the road again, thinking she's sweet or innocent! Hahaha!"

"Irina likes to play darts. Would you play with her until I visit you with Mel?"

"Sure."

I got a carton of the very long, white menthol 156's, and a six pack of beer from the full bar downstairs, then went to find Mel.

The door was open a crack, and I smelled cigarette smoke. I was very surprised to see Mel kissing my 20-year-old brunette girlfriend Tracy. They were sitting in the middle of the bed with their eyes closed, and Tracy had a cigarette in her hand.

Tracy took a big puff, kissed Mel, and blew the smoke into her mouth. Mel blew the smoke out through her nose without breaking the kiss. I'd rarely seen anything sexier!

I shouted, "Boo!"

They jumped, and Mel exclaimed; "We weren't doing anything!"

"You weren't smoking and kissing another girl?"

The two of them turned beet red. I smiled and giggled a little. "I saw. And I liked what I saw. I liked it a LOT. I still owe Mel for our go-cart bet." I put the carton of cigarettes and the beer on the bed next to her, then handed her cash too.

"How about the two of you make a bet with me? I bet that I can kiss Mel for ten whole seconds in front of her mother, without her mom trying to stop us."

Mel instantly disagreed, "No way! She'd lose her mind! What do you want to bet?"

"If she stops us and you win, I'll let both of you smoke any time you want, even in front of your moms. If I win, the two of you spend a half hour naked in the hot tub with me."

Tracy quickly nodded, but Mel wasn't sure. "I... um... I don't know if I want to win or lose more!"

I stood up and leaned forward a little. "Hop on, Mel. I'll give you a piggyback ride."

Irina put the darts down as I walked in. I said, "I'm truly blessed to have so many pretty ladies in my house. I'm lucky to have you, Irina." I kissed her and briefly played with her massive breasts.

"And you, Sherry." She got a kiss.

"And Tracy." She got a kiss and a pat on the hip.

"And my new cutie, Mel." I Frenched with her for a long time, and even fondled her boobs a little.

I said, "The three of us are going to the hot tub. Have a good night, ladies." I got a lighter, pack of cigs, and a bottle of champagne from the full bar.

Irina and Sherry waved. "Goodnight."

-

As Tracy and I stripped and got in the hot tub, Mel expressed her amazement. "WOW! She didn't bitch at me at all! How did you do that?"

"Get your clothes off and I'll explain."

Mel hesitated and slowly turned red. "But I barely know you. How can I..."

I interrupted. "What do you think your mom would do, if she saw you in here naked with us?"

She smiled, kicked her shoes off, and quickly removed the ugly red sweatshirt. She dropped her baggy jeans to the floor, then her plain white bra and white 'granny panties'.

I finally saw her nicely shaped hips and beautiful little breasts, as she turned redder than a stop sign.

Tracy smiled, saying; "Come on in, the water's great!"

Mel sat opposite Tracy and I, and sighed in contentment. "Mmmm! The bubbly water feels really good!"

I suggested, "How about we play a game? 'Never have I ever?'"

Both girls nodded. Tracy said, "Go first, Sandy."

Mel looked curious, and Tracy explained, "If we're alone, sometimes we girls call him 'Sandy' instead of 'Lysander'. It's a lot easier than 'His Lordship, Viceroy Sir Lysander Arminius Massena the third, Marquis of Kordis, Baron of Busoga and Unidal, and Knight Captain of the Order of Ashanti.'

I mildly complained, "You forgot 'Subrador of Arzur'.

The two of them laughed quite a while at my pompous expense. I mused, "You know, actually, half the time I miss something too."

They laughed even louder.

"Never have I ever... had champagne in a hot tub." Both raised their hands.

"Time to fix that." I popped the top, and we drank a few sips as we passed it back and forth.

"Mel, your turn."

"Never have I ever... kissed a man and woman while I was naked."

Mel was the only one to raise her hand. I explained that I'd experimented once, a long time ago. She approached us and gave me a long, slow French kiss. I smiled as I watched her turn toward Tracy and kiss her erotically. As they finished I said, "Tracy, your turn."

"Never have I ever... shared a cigarette in a hot tub."

As I watched the two of them kiss and smoke, I got more and more aroused. "Very sexy, girls! My turn. Never have I ever... watched a porn movie in a hot tub?"

Mel was impressed, as I touched a water-proof panel on the wall. A video projector and large screen descended from the ceiling. I dimmed the lights as the movie started.

The two of them sat on me, one girl per leg, and I played with their breasts. We watched a man fingering a young woman. Mel's mother Sherry walked in on her way upstairs and saw me fondling her chest.

Mel sharply inhaled in surprise, expecting to be yelled at. Sherry was also surprised, but just calmly told her, "The car's unlocked and your suitcase is in the back seat. Good night."

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers