All Comments on 'Girlfriend With Something Extra Ch. 04'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
stevecd50stevecd50about 1 year ago

fantastic story cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really? You had to ruin a great love story by giving her the world's biggest cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the series was great ..... right up until you added the ridiculously large cock.... disappointing

MisterretsiMMisterretsiMabout 1 year agoAuthor

I knew I was gonna get a stupid ass comment like this when I noticed this series was breaking out of my usual reader-base.

The story has literally been tagged with "hyper cock" and "cum inflation" since the first chapter, and there's been a note about the fetishes you'd find in the series at the beginning of each chapter as well, before a dick even made an appearance. If you're surprised and disappointed, that's on you for lacking any kind of reading comprehension. All it took was a quick check to know what the story was going to contain, but you didn't do that. You decided to complain about the obvious, instead, and waste both of our times. Congrats.

OppreciatorOppreciatorabout 1 year ago

*be typical Literotica Reader*

*completely ignore tags and content warnings*

*Complain when story contains tagged content*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All in all, its well written, the plot is fine and seems like a nice romantic story, the sex scenes are great, the only thing that doesnt sit right with me is the physically impossible phallus, as I feel it just makes the story less realistic and kinda breaks the immersion in the story. Honestly, I feel like you could have given her a huge, but believable dick (10-12 inches) and achieved the same effect. But its still a great story, hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I love it

TimidSharkTimidSharkabout 1 year ago

"How dare this hyper story have hyper in it?!"

-Average Lit reader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her cock was too small 0/10.

RavensHeatRavensHeatabout 1 year ago

Oh my gods

I cannot WAIT to read about her pegging him

Man's gonna turn into a damn balloon

Also I'm so glad you actually mentioned her p-spot. It takes a rather long toy to reach mine unfortunately, but *gods* does it feel heavenly

FetishcentralFetishcentralabout 1 year ago

This series is the best story I've ever read on Literotica. I even stopped jerking off while reading it just so I could read it better. It's a beautiful love story. You get a 10/10. Hell this is the first comment I've ever left ok a story and probably the only one I ever will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...