Girls Trip Ch. 04: Cassie

Story Info
Things heat up with Cassie and Devin.
3.3k words
4.02
6.3k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheCore2
TheCore2
53 Followers

Note: This story is about extramarital activity by the wife, with the husband's encouragement. If that is not what you're into, please skip it.

Diego woke up and stretched in the bed, acutely aware of the empty space where his wife's body should be. He still wasn't used to the feeling of being alone in bed after so many years together. He reached over to grab his phone and saw a text from Cassie from the night, or really morning, before.

(Cassie) I met a guy tonight who wanted to fuck me.

(Cassie) I really wanted to let him.

His dick went hard instantaneously. He typed into his phone furiously.

(Diego) What?!?!

(Diego) What happened?

(Diego) God that's so hot babe

It was 7 AM. His wife was normally an early-riser, but she'd sent that text at 2:30 AM so he doubted she'd be awake anytime soon. He was desperate for details. Who was the guy? What had happened? How far had she gone? How bad had she wanted him? He wanted to hear everything. He stroked his cock, running through all the possible scenarios. He had imagined his wife fucking someone else so many times before, but this time the fantasy was real and it aroused him more than he had ever thought possible. He also felt a very small and unexpected twinge of jealousy.

He resisted the temptation to make himself cum - he wanted to wait until he could knew all the details and could stroke himself to the full story. He forced himself to get up and start getting ready for work, going through the motions like a zombie as his brain was centered squarely on one thing and he obsessively checked his phone. At 9 AM he was going out of his mind. How long was that woman going to sleep for? He couldn't resist texting her again, feeling like a needy boyfriend.

(Diego) Babe are you up?

Across the country, Cassie was laying in bed on her stomach and staring at the wall across from her. She had slept badly, not drifting off until close to 4 AM and woke up with her brain already going a million miles an hour. She knew she would have texts from Diego waiting for her, but she wasn't ready to look at them. She was still processing everything that had happened. Everything she was feeling. Her pussy was still wet from the night before, or possibly from replaying things again this morning. She heard her phone buzz and reluctantly reached one hand out to grab it. Seven missed text messages from Diego.

(Cassie) Hey yeah I'm awake. Still in bed.

(Diego) Tell me what happened last night.

(Cassie) We met a group of guys at the bar. One of them was a big Black guy that I thought was really hot. We danced and flirted a lot. I sat on his lap.

(Diego) Omg I had no idea you were such a bad little wife

(Cassie) I hope you aren't mad. You said you would be okay with it

(Diego) Are you kidding? That is so hot.

(Diego) Did you want to go further? Did you want to fuck him?

(Cassie) I did

(Cassie) I was so turned on. I went home last night and my pussy was really wet. All I could think about was going back to their place and fucking him.

Diego was stroking his cock rapidly at this point. He couldn't believe what his wife was telling him. Each time they had discussed his fantasy he had thought he couldn't possibly get any more turned on, that his cock couldn't get any harder, but every time he felt more excited than the last. Ever since she'd been receptive to his fantasy he'd felt like his dick was hard 24/7.

(Diego) You should have let him go further

(Cassie) Really?

Diego knew he wasn't thinking clearly. He was thinking with his dick, but he couldn't help himself. He imagined the man fondling his wife's tits, stroking her clit.

(Diego) You could have let him play with your nipples. I know how much you love that.

(Cassie) I do babe. It gets me so turned on.

Diego felt himself cum, too turned on to hold out any longer. Deep down he had a lingering feeling that he might regret what he'd just told his wife, but he was obsessed with this fantasy. With seeing how far she would go.

(Diego) That was so hot babe, I just came so hard

(Cassie) I'm glad ;)

(Cassie) I love you

(Diego) I love you too

Cassie put the phone down, still lost in thought. At least Diego wasn't upset with her. She got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. Only Naomi was up - sitting in the living room sipping coffee, an empty breakfast plate in front of her. She looked up when Cassie walked in.

"Oh good, you're awake," Naomi said smiling. "I was thinking I might have to set off the fire alarm or something."

"Morning," Cassie mumbled. "Why?"

"We have plans," Naomi announced excitedly.

Cassie groaned. "What plans and why are you doing this to me," she said with a touch of fake drama.

"I've been texting with one of the guys we met last night and they've invited us out on their boat today," said Naomi.

Cassie froze, a jolt of adrenaline flashing through her. "The whole group of them?" she asked, trying to be nonchalant and failing miserably.

Naomi looked at her with a sly smile, "Yes, hot linebacker guy will be there," she said.

"Devin," Cassie said automatically, then felt a wave of panic and exhilaration. "I don't think I should go."

"Please," Naomi said, looking suddenly alarmed. "I suspect Victoria and Brittany are probably too hungover and I don't want to go alone."

"Why do you want to go so bad?" asked Cassie, curious as to why her friend, normally so aloof to different men, would take such a sudden interest in this group.

"Oh," said Naomi, "I just think it'll be fun and I really want to go out on a boat while we're here."

Cassie knew it was a bad idea, but there was a part of her that wanted to go so badly and Naomi was basically begging her. It took very little to override her more logical brain.

"Ok," said Cassie. "When do we need to head out?"

Naomi and Cassie went to check on Brittany and Victoria a half hour later and see if they wanted to come. As expected, they did not. Brittany quite literally threw a pillow at them and they had to duck behind the door.

Cassie went into her room to get ready. She had brought a ton of bathing suits on this trip, way more than was necessary, but she knew which one she wanted to wear. It was firehouse red. The top was bralette style, like her green one, but this one scooped low in the front. The bottoms were a tiny thong, and she knew it made her ass look amazing. Every time she wore it Diego nearly lost his mind. She imagined how Devin would feel, seeing her in it and felt a rush of guilt and excitement. She threw on a pair of nylon shorts and a white tank top, then grabbed her flip flops and sunglasses and headed out to the car where Naomi was already loading her beach bag into the trunk. Naomi was wearing another sundress, green and of such light fabric that the light breeze kept lifting it up to her hips, exposing her purple bikini bottoms.

The two hopped into the car and started the short drive to the guys' lake house. Naomi chattered away cheerfully, but Cassie was practically monosyllabic, barely paying attention. She was an absolute bundle of nerves. How would she feel seeing him again today? Their chemistry had been intense the night before, but maybe it had been the alcohol and the dark bar setting the mood. Maybe today, in the daytime and both painfully sober, they wouldn't feel such a strong attraction. She wasn't sure which way she was hoping for.

They pulled into the driveway of a smallish cottage that looked similar to the one in which they were staying. They grabbed their things and walked around the side of the house to the back, where several of the guys from the night before were loading coolers onto the large pontoon. When they noticed Naomi and Cassie approaching, they waved enthusiastically and shouted out.

"Hey guys!" yelled Naomi, waving back.

Cassie looked for Devin and didn't see him, feeling a mix of relief and disappointment. But then he walked out of the back door of the cottage and she felt only elation. He was just as ridiculously hot as she remembered, clad only in a pair of blue swim trunks with no shirt, showing off his chiseled body. Cassie felt another pulse of attraction as she stared at his taut stomach and his defined chest. Fuuuckk, she thought.

He looked up and smiled hesitantly at her, like he wasn't sure if she was glad to see him. Or maybe he wasn't glad to see her, she thought. She had left him kind of abruptly the night before. Maybe he was pissed. She smiled back at him and his grin widened. He met her at the dock and gave her a hug, his hard body enveloping hers, then reached out a hand to help her onto the boat. She really didn't need the help, but she took it anyway, enjoying the attention. She felt his other hand on her lower back as she stepped up. She took the seat next to Naomi and settled in. He sat with another of the guys across from her and grabbed a soda from the cooler.

Two of the men turned the crank to lower the boat into the water, hopped in, and they set off. There were eight of them on the boat - five of the guys from the night before, Naomi, Cassie, and a strikingly beautiful woman who was introduced as the girlfriend of the guy who owned the lake house. Naomi had turned in her seat and was making conversation with the woman. Cassie tried her best to relax and enjoy the feeling of the air whipping through her hair and the warm summer sun. After about twenty minutes they slowed to a stop in the middle of the lake, where there was a small sandbar they could get out and swim to.

The guys threw an anchor over the side and cranked the music up, blasting a mix of pop and hip hop. A few of the group jumped over the side, plunging into the lake. Naomi got up and followed the woman she'd been talking to over to the edge of the boat, where they sat dangling their feet in the water.

"Are you gonna get in?" Devin asked, sliding into the now-empty seat beside her.

"Yeah, in a little bit," said Cassie, reaching into her beach bag and grabbing the bottle of sunscreen. She pulled her tank top off and started applying the lotion to her chest and arms, then slid off her shorts and started doing the tops of her thighs. Devin was watching her intently.

"Need help?" he asked, seeing her struggle to reach her back.

"Sure," said Cassie, after a beat. She stood up and gave him the bottle. He stood behind her and started working the lotion into her upper back, then slid his hands underneath the band of her bikini, working his way further down. He reached the top of her bikini bottoms and ran a few fingers under the edge, brushing the top of her ass.

Cassie felt herself holding her breath, concentrating on the feel of his hands on her body. "Thanks," she said, when he stopped. Reaching to take the bottle from him again. She took a few steps forward and could feel his eyes on her still. She turned around to face him.

"Please don't get offended," he said, "but your ass is phenomenal."

Cassie blushed, but felt a huge grin spread across her face. If another guy had said that to her (and they had) she would have been pissed. But from him, she felt giddy.

"Thanks," she said, "your body isn't so bad either."

She sat back down on the bench they'd been sharing. "I need to let this soak in for a minute before I get in the water."

He sat next to her and pulled her legs across his, running a hand down them. "So," he asked, "what do you like to do for fun?"

They chatted easily for a while, laughing and watching their friends in the water. Devin ran his hands across her long, tan legs. Cassie reached over frequently to touch his arms and his shoulders. The sun climbed higher in the sky and it started getting uncomfortably hot on the boat.

"Want to get in?" Devin asked.

Cassie followed him to the edge of the boat and jumped in - the water refreshing and cool. She emerged from below the surface of the water and stood up - the water came to just below her chin. Devin approached and hooked an arm around her waist, spinning them both in a circle. Cassie yelped and then laughed. He set her down and she pushed his arm playfully. He grabbed her arm and pulled her close, then leaned down and kissed her. Cassie kissed him back automatically and with need. His tongue swept into her mouth and she sucked on it. He groaned. Thoughts of Diego crept into her mind and Cassie pulled away, but Devin responded by kissing a trail down her neck and she was lost again. She felt his hands on her body under the water. Cassie looked around quickly. They were off to one side of the sandbar, at least 20 feet from the boat and the nearest person. Everyone else seemed to be having a good time and no one was paying them any attention. She looped her hands around Devin's neck and he reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands, lifting her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around him and felt his hard cock press against her clit.

Devin moved his hands up to her bathing suit band and unhooked it in the back, careful to keep them under the water and out of sight from their friends. Her suit top was now attached only by the straps, which were hanging loosely off her arms. His hands ran down her chest then cupped each breast. Cassie squirmed with need, pressing her pussy harder into his cock and kissing him deeper. He pinched a nipple and rubbed the tip of it. She had to stop herself from crying out, still at least vaguely aware that there were other people around who were (hopefully) oblivious to just how far they were going underneath the water.

She reached a hand down and under the waist band of his swim trunks, circling his hard cock with her hand. She couldn't see it, but she could tell it was larger than she was used to. Devin pulled back slightly and looked at her with dark eyes. She started stroking him slowly and his face looked pained. He reached a hand down to her swimsuit bottoms and roughly pushed them to one side, slipping two fingers inside her and massaging her clit lightly with his thumb. Cassie was so turned on she felt like she might cum from just this light touch. She stroked him harder and nipped at his tongue with her teeth. From far off she heard the sounds of cheering, loudly enough that it penetrated her foggy brain. She and Devin looked up to see that they were the only ones remaining in the water - the entire group now standing on the boat, clapping and catcalling them.

They broke apart sheepishly. Cassie pulled her straps back up her shoulders and straightened her top, which was almost completely off, then re-hooked it. Devin looked like he was shifting uncomfortably, trying to reposition his massive boner. They made their way back to the boat and climbed on. Devin sitting down in the closest seat and pulling Cassie into his lap again. She could feel that he was still hard and she traced a finger around the outline of his cock before kissing his neck when no one was looking. Her pussy was still soaking from her own moisture. Devin openly rested his hand on the side of her ass.

Back at the dock, Devin turned to her. "Today is our last day here, but we're having a party tonight at the house. You should come. You can bring your friends."

"Ok, let me talk to them, but we're probably up for it," she said.

"I really hope you can come," he said, pulling out his phone. "Give me your number and I'll text you the details."

They exchanged numbers and Cassie headed off, trailing Naomi to the car. Back at the house, they found Victoria and Brittany sitting at the kitchen table.

"Did you guys have fun," they asked?

"Well, Cassie certainly did," said Naomi with a grin.

"You little slut," said Brittany with delight. "I want details."

Cassie filled her friends in with a slightly edited version of what had happened, her former elation slowly subsiding to guilt and panic as the reality of the situation hit her. "I don't know what to do - he asked me to see him again tonight," she said.

"Oh, at the party?" asked Victoria.

"Yeah," said Cassie. "Wait, how did you know?"

Victoria reddened.

"Fun!" said Brittany, who seemed not to notice. "We should definitely go."

"Agreed," said Naomi.

Cassie felt another wave of panic. She needed to talk to Diego. He said he was fine with all of this, but what if she had gone too far? She was overcome with the need to call him immediately. She grabbed her phone and walked into her bedroom, closing the door. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey babe," he said warmly.

"Hey," she said, her voice shaking. "I need to tell you something."

"Is everything ok?" he asked, sounding alarmed. "Are you alright?"

"I hooked up with that guy from the other night," she blurted out. "We didn't have sex but things went pretty far."

She heard Diego breathing on the other end of the phone. "What happened?" he asked finally.

Cassie filled him in on everything that had happened, leaving nothing out. She wanted complete transparency. Diego was silent as she spoke.

On the other end of the line, Diego knew he was thinking with his dick again. He had hung on her every word as she spoke, his dick getting harder and harder. He felt undercurrents of jealousy and possession that he wasn't used to feeling, even anger. But the feeling of arousal, the excitement of hearing about his wife's exploits and how turned on she had gotten, was overpowering.

"Fuck babe," he said finally.

"Are we ok?" she asked nervously. "You said I should."

She was right. He had explicitly told her this was ok. "Yeah babe," he said slowly, "we're ok.'

He paused for a moment. "Do you still want to fuck him?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"You should do it," he said. "But you have to tell me everything that happens."

Cassie lay back on the bed and mulled over the conversation. She wasn't sure she believed him, but she really wanted to see Devin again. She knew she was playing with fire - was she really willing to risk her marriage over this? The idea seemed insane. She picked up her phone.

(Cassie) Hey, we'll be there tonight. What time?

(Devin) Great :)

(Devin) Party starts at 8. Come anytime you want.

TheCore2
TheCore2
53 Followers