Girls Trip Ch. 05: Cassie

Story Info
The girls go to the party.
3.2k words
4.16
6.1k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheCore2
TheCore2
53 Followers

Note: This story is about extramarital activity by the wife, with the husband's encouragement. If that is not what you're into, please skip it.

Cassie stared at her small suitcase, willing something better to appear then what she saw before her. She had already gone through the contents of the suitcase twice, but this time she fully emptied it, hoping by some miracle she had missed something. She had not. Three days ago when she was packing, being invited to a party by a guy she was interested in had not even entered the realm of possibility. As a result, she was now sitting on the floor of the bedroom surrounded by nothing but bathing suits and short jean shorts thrown into haphazard piles around her. Fuck, she thought.

She got up off the floor and walked to Brittany's room. The blond was standing in front of her mirror in a skintight purple bodycon dress, turning back and forth to examine her reflection.

Cassie threw herself dramatically on the bed, "I have nothing to wear to this."

Brittany evaluated her in the mirror. "I thought you weren't even sure you were going to go since its 'such a bad idea' and all", she teased, using heavy air quotes.

"Oh, I still think this is a bad idea," said Cassie, "but apparently that doesn't stop me these days."

Brittany laughed, then stripped the purple dress over her head so she was standing in nothing but a black thong. She turned and handed the dress to Cassie.

"Here," she said, "this will look great on you and I have another I want to wear anyway."

Cassie looked at her skeptically, while simultaneously admiring Brittany's taut body. "I don't know if I can pull that dress off," she said.

"Oh, trust me, you can," said Brittany, with a dismissive wave of her hand. When Cassie didn't move, Brittany made the universal hand motion for hurry up.

Cassie reluctantly got up and removed her tank top and shorts, both women now clad only in thongs. Cassie took the purple dress from Brittany's outstretched hand and pulled it over her head, struggling to fit the tight fabric over her body. She had to do a complicated shimmy and jump movement to get it over her full ass. Checking her reflection in the mirror she had to admit Brittany was right. The dress showed off her small waist and the curve of her ass.

Brittany approached her with a pair of black heels. "Here," she said. "These will make those legs of yours look even longer."

At 8:30, the women were standing in the kitchen pouring shots of tequila before heading out. Brittany had replaced the purple bodycon dress with a short, fire red baby doll dress that showed ample cleavage. Naomi wore a flowy skirt with a high slit and Victoria was wearing a black, vegan leather dress.

"Wow," said Naomi, staring at Victoria. "Where did you even get that. It's amazing."

"Did it come with a whip?" laughed Brittany, "because I would let you use it on me." She bent over the counter playfully, her short dress riding up to show the bottom of her round ass.

Victoria reddened slightly. "Is it too much?"

"No, it is just the right amount of much," said Cassie appreciatively. "I want you to wear that everyday."

The women picked up their glasses and clinked them together, sucking the salt off their hands.

Brittany clapped her hands together. "Let's do this."

They piled into the car and started the short drive to the men's cottage. Cassie felt waves of nervousness and excitement running through her as her friends chatted animatedly. Pulling up to the cottage, there were already several cars parked in the driveway and a few people were standing outside talking, drinks in hand. They could hear a Pitbull song playing from the speakers as they walked up to the door. Brittany gave them all a mischievous smile before turning the handle. Inside, they were greeted by a group of people playing beer pong. Cassie recognized one of the men as the guy Victoria had been talking to at the bar. He looked up at them and his gaze settled intensely on Victoria.

"I'll catch you guys later," Victoria said, walking over to the group.

"Let's find the bar," said Brittany, leading the way toward the kitchen where bottles of rum, tequila, and vodka covered the counter. While they mixed their drinks, Cassie looked around for Devin. She could hear his voice coming from out back, so she made her way to the patio door. Outside, several people were seated around the fire pit sipping drinks, while others were playing corn hole. Devin was among the latter. He looked up as she walked onto the back deck and met her eyes. She smiled and Devin started walking toward her, but suddenly her view was blocked by another man who was sticking out his hand to introduce himself.

"Hi," he said, drunkenly, while staring blatantly at her body. Cassie didn't even have a chance to respond before a large hand fell on the man's shoulder. The man turned and then craned his head up to view the source of the hand. Devin was standing behind the man, a clear 'fuck off' look written on his face. The man, clearly outsized, mumbled something and took off in a hurry. Cassie couldn't help but laugh at the man's expression. She felt another surge of attraction at Devin's possessiveness and how intimidating he clearly was to others.

Devin stood next to her and put a hand on her back. "Poor guy, but I can't really blame him with the way you look in that dress," he said. He swept her hair over her opposite shoulder and leaned down to kiss her exposed neck. "You were driving me crazy in that tiny bikini of yours today too," he whispered into her ear.

She felt a chill run down her spine. She turned her face to meet his. "I wore this for you," she said, "I'm glad you like it."

"Hey Devin!" shouted one of the guys playing cornhole. "Its your turn."

Devin made a grimace and moved reluctantly away from Cassie. "This won't take that long," he promised.

They spent the next hour playing games of cornhole and chatting with the other guests around the fire pit. Cassie was feeling pleasantly buzzed and warm from both the alcohol and Devin's body next to hers. All night he had a hand on her back or around her waist and she leaned into him. During a break in the conversation, Devin got up and motioned toward the house.

"Do you want another drink?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'll come with you," she said, getting up to follow him.

They found the kitchen empty, most of the guests having made their way outside. Devin wrapped his arm around Cassie's back and pulled her toward him. She responded by looping her arms around his neck while he kissed her slowly, his tongue sweeping into her mouth. Cassie let out a soft moan as he ran his hands down her back and grabbed her ass. He lifted her easily and set her on the kitchen counter, standing between her parted legs. She cupped the back of his neck and kissed him harder as he ran his hand up her bare thigh to the inside of her dress. She parted her legs further and pulled him closer, wanting him to touch her. He pressed his thumb to her clit over her thong, then rubbed it softly. Cassie squirmed, trying to reach for him but he grabbed a handful of her hair and gently pulled, her head falling back as he kissed her neck and down her collar bone to her chest. His thumb continued to massage her clit, as his other fingers gently pushed her thong to the side and he slid a finger along her pussy. She heard his intake of breath as he felt her wetness. Her hand moved down the front of his jeans and she squeezed the outline of his hard cock.

Cassie heard voices outside, some of them sounding like they might be approaching the house. She remembered their interruption earlier at the lake. "Is there somewhere else we can go?" she asked.

Devin nodded and lifted her off of the counter. Her dress was up around her hips and she had to shimmy it back down again. Grabbing her hand, he silently led her up the stairs to the bedrooms. One the way to the back bedroom, they passed a bathroom and Cassie let go of his hand.

"I'll just be one second," she said, ducking inside.

She shut the door, turned, and looked at her reflection in the mirror, bracing herself on the counter edge. "You can still get out of this," she said to herself. "You can just walk out of here and go home."

The past 24 hours had been like endless foreplay, the tension building between her and Devin only to be interrupted again and again. Cassie's body was aching to feel him inside her. She stared at her own face in the mirror. Her eyes were dark with lust and her hair was mussed from where Devin had grabbed it. Her dress was slightly askew. She grabbed her phone out of her purse and snapped a photo, then sent it to Diego.

(Cassie) I'm about to fuck him

She dropped her phone back into her purse, not waiting for Diego's response. Her phone vibrated with an instant reply. Resolved, she clicked off the light and walked to the back bedroom.

The room was dark, with just a bedside lamp casting a glow across the small space. Devin was sitting with his back to the headboard, waiting for her. He looked calm, but as soon as she shut the door he was on her, pressing her back against the door and kissing her forcefully. She grabbed the hem of his shirt and yanked it over his head, running her hands down his hard chest. His hands moved to slip the straps of her dress down, exposing her bare breasts. She arched her back against the door as he lowered his mouth to her nipples and sucked, his arms wrapped around her waist. She cried out as he took the other into his mouth, his tongue circling slowly before nipping it softly. Cassie reached for him but he took a step back from her.

"Off," he said, motioning to her dress.

Cassie grabbed the fabric and pulled it down, struggling to get it over her ass. Devin seemed to be enjoying the way her body shook as she worked to get the dress off. Finally, she stood in just her heels and her pink thong. Devin paused for a minute looking at her, his eyes raking up and down her body, then spun her around so she was facing the door. He ran a hand up the back of her thighs and cupped her ass.

"God damn," he said softly, fondling her, then giving her ass a smack.

She turned around slowly with a sly smile. "Your turn".

He unzipped his jeans and let them drop. Cassie walked to him and ran her hand over his hard cock through his boxer briefs, squeezing it on the sides. She reached inside and wrapped her hand around his dick. Devin groaned and bent down to push his boxer briefs off, his cock springing out. Cassie's eyes widened at the size of it, wanting to touch it. His hardness and obvious desire for her making her wet. She pushed him back so he was sitting on the bed and knelt on the floor in front of him. With one smooth motion she licked him from base to tip, her tongue swirling around the head of his dick, before taking it into her mouth and wrapping her lips around his cock. She looked up at Devin and met his eyes, watching his expressions as she started sliding her mouth up and down his cock. He was so large that she had to use a hand at the base to encompass him fully. She could taste his pre-cum and pulled her mouth off, using her hand to rub the slippery moisture into his cock. Devin's dick was rock hard. She had been fantasizing for days about what it would feel like inside of her.

Unable to wait any longer, she motioned for him to scoot back on the bed so he was sitting against the headboard. She bent down and slipped her thong over her hips, then climbed onto the bed and straddled him. He reached for her and started stroking her clit again. Cassie whimpered.

"Should I get a condom?" he whispered.

Cassie was so turned on she couldn't think straight. Somewhere in her brain she knew they should probably use one, but she was craving the feeling of his bare cock inside her. She shook her head. Using the backboard for support, she slowly lowered herself onto his cock, feeling her pussy stretch around him.

"Oh my god," she said quietly, as she slid the entire length of his cock inside her.

He grinned, positioning his hands under her thighs and gently guiding her as she started riding him. She moved faster as her pussy acclimated to the size of his cock. He reached one hand around and started massaging her clit again. She braced herself fully on the backboard and rode him hard, feeling the familiar sensation of an orgasm starting to build.

"Don't stop," she panted, as the waves crested over her and her pussy clenched around his dick. She let go of the headboard and sat up fully, her shaking legs unable sustain her movement. Devin supported her hips and eased his cock in and out of her until the waves subsided and Cassie regained control.

"Get up," said Devin softly. She rolled off him and he got to his knees, pulling her in front of him so that they were facing each other. "Get doggy" he commanded.

Cassie got on all fours, her forearms pressed into the sheets and her back arched, while Devin positioned himself behind her. He reached two fingers inside her and then lathered the tip of his cock with her cum. Slowly, he pushed his slippery cock into her soaking pussy, then began thrusting harder. Grabbing onto her hips, Devin spread her ass cheeks wide as he thrust, going even deeper. It was all Cassie could do to brace herself, as she twisted her hands into the bedsheets and held on. His cock was filling her completely, her still-sensitive pussy pulsing from her own orgasm.

"Fuck," she heard him say, just before his cock started pulsing inside her. She felt her own pussy squeeze in response. He thrust a few more times then placed his hands on her back and buried his cock inside her, holding her hips while he came.

When he finally released her, they lay back on the bed exhausted. Devin wrapped his arms around her, but Cassie could feel his cum leaking out of her pussy and dripping down her thighs. She forced herself out of the warm bed and threw on Devin's t-shirt, which fit her like a dress, before grabbing her phone and walking to the bathroom. In the light of the bathroom she could see she had dozens of texts from Diego.

(Diego) Hey what's going on

(Diego) What are you doing

(Diego)?????

(Diego) Fill me in!

(Diego) My dick is rock hard

Cassie sat on the edge of the bathtub and paused before responding. In her mind, she pictured Diego at home, stroking himself to the idea of her getting fucked by another man. Another thrill ran through her and she felt her clit pulse. The combination of Devin wanting her so badly, and Diego obsessively fantasizing about her, made her feel sexual and desired in a way she had never felt before. She felt emboldened and reckless. Leaning down, she snapped a photo of her pussy, still stretched from Devin's cock and full of his cum. She sent the photo to Diego.

(Diego) Holy shit. I can't believe you actually did it

(Cassie) I needed to fuck him so bad

(Diego) Tell me what happened

Cassie considered Diego's text, her mind running over the past hour. The memory of the way Devin's hands had covered her body, the way he had almost lost control touching her, made her excitement grow. Her hand wandered down to her pussy, gently pulsing, and pressed firmly. She shifted so that her back was pressed against the cool tile of the bathroom wall and her legs were spread, straddling the tub edge.

(Cassie) He took me up to his room and had me strip until I was just wearing my heels and thong

(Cassie) Then he played with my nipples and got me so wet

(Diego) Fuck

(Diego) So what did you do

(Cassie) I sucked his dick for a while, but I needed to feel him inside me. I rode his cock until I came then he put me on all fours and fucked me doggy.

Cassie lifted one leg, placed it on the other edge of the bathtub, and slowly started rubbing Devin's slippery cum into her clit. She placed the phone down on the tub edge so her other hand could reach up to massage her nipples, remembering how Devin's mouth had felt on them. Her breath quickened as she started panting. Her phone was buzzing again.

(Diego) That's hot as fuck babe. I'm stroking myself thinking about it

(Cassie) I'm in the bathroom rubbing his cum into my clit

The sensation in her clit built and she moved her fingers faster, Devin's cum serving as the perfect lubricant. Her body heaved and she arched against the wall as the orgasm ran through her. She clapped a hand over her mouth to stop herself from crying out as she shook and her phone fell to the floor. When the orgasm finally subsided, she slumped back against the wall, running a hand through her disheveled hair. When she finally felt like she could move again, she reached down to grab her phone.

(Diego) You're such a bad wife. I'm going to fuck you so hard when you get home. I'm going to make sure your pussy knows who it belongs to.

(Cassie) I look forward to it

(Cassie) I just came baby

(Diego) Me too. It was all I could do not to cum when you first texted me.

(Cassie) I'll see you tomorrow babe. You can punish me then ;)

(Diego) That might take days.

Cassie grinned to herself. Normally she was the model of self-control, but there was something liberating in breaking the rules. She stood up and ran some water in the sink, splashing it on her face before cleaning herself off. Back in the bedroom, she could see Devin lying on the bed and she hesitated in the doorway, unsure if she should get dressed and leave. Devin propped himself up on one arm.

"Come here," he said softly, motioning for her.

Downstairs, she could hear the music still going full blast. She didn't feel like going back down into the party and her body craved the feeling of Devin's. She closed the door, stripped her shirt off and climbed into bed, pressing her naked body against his. She would just stay a while, she reasoned. Just until her friends were ready to go.

TheCore2
TheCore2
53 Followers