All Comments on 'Girls Trip Ch. 04: Cassie'

by TheCore2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

As long as hubby is on board and they have this kind of communication, go for it girl

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another fetish-cuck and interracial fantasy in the wrong category. No wonder the very negative response from the readers. Change category to get a better feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While written well its another racial story where the wife has to have a BBC

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is pretty hot. I wish my wife would do this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife a her friend Anya go away twice a year for about four days. Usually it’s somewhere warm. She gets her beach fix and returns happy. We’ve joked about her honking up in the past but she said nothing had ever happened. Until last year. She and Anya were in the Caymans. They took a tour of the island and the guide was a tall black man, Gilbert. She told me that during each of the stops he was very friendly and made it a point to speak with her. They stopped at some caves, then a distillery where everyone got a few samples of the local rum. Next was a stop for lunch and Gilbert made it a point to sit at the table with my wife and Anya. My wife said that AnyWas infatuated with him but he seemed to focus more on her. After lunch they hit a beach for snorkeling with sea turtles, my wife isn’t the strongest swimmer so she sat with Gilbert on the beach while everyone else was in the water. She told me that she was getting very turned on by him and was thinking about what it might feel like to be with this giant of a man. She took a break to cool down and called me. She told me about their tour and then said she had something to confess. She said she was very attracted to their guide. I told her that if she wanted to have some fun, to go ahead as I knew it would just be a short fling. She said that Gilbert slipped her a card as he was dropping everyone off and said to call if she needed anything. She called him a couple hours later and asked if he could recommend a place for dinner. By the time the call was over he offered to take her to dinner. She told Anya not to wait up and spent the night getting fucked by Gilbert. When she returned home we had amazing sex while she relived her night. She and I decided to purchase a time share on Seven Mike beach in the Caymans. Gilbert has been a visitor twice already.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love the slow build up. I just wish the chapters were longer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why are some of the commenters on this site so stupid? Like the guy below who posts his lame wrong category bs on every story here? This story is about a wife getting dick from another guy, so it fits this category. It doesn’t matter if the husband agrees or the guy is black. It sad when clowns come to a free porn site and act like dicks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This reminds me of the time me and three friends went to Norris Lake in Tennessee to fish. We ran into a group of women there for some type of girls trip. There were five of them and four of us. Let’s just say that four goes into five many, many times. I swear for a bunch of married women they were the sluttiest I have ever met.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story so far. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hell yes!!! This is hot hot!! Hopefully she gets the shit railed out of her. It’d be way better if she’s not on birth control and there is a huge pregnancy risk when he fills her pussy with cum. Can’t wait for next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheCore2@TheCore2
We are a husband and wife that spend quality time together writing erotica. We hope you enjoy as much as we did. We are currently working on Girl's Trip, the story of four best friends on a girl's trip. Each woman will ultimately have ~6 chapters told from her perspective. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES