Girls Weekend with Aunts and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?"

"You are so beautiful."

She walked to the bed, kissed me, and started undressing me.

She said, "I want you to really hold me."

Naked, she laid on top of me.

Fondling my erection, she asked, "Another present for me?"

Licking her beautiful tits, I said, "I guess we each have some presents to enjoy."

We kissed, hugged. She guided me into her pussy. I didn't last very long. We rolled over and shortly I was able to enter her again. That time I lasted much longer. We laid together kissing till we couldn't keep our eyes open and drifted off to sleep.

We were exhausted and probably would have overslept if it hadn't been for my morning boner rousing me. We enjoyed a quickie then I hurriedly went to my room and packed.

We toured southern Italy then flew to Lisbon. After visiting Portugal and Spain we flew home. Mom and Dad kept us busy, we had few chances to be alone.

Since the rest of our family and friends hadn't had a chance to celebrate with us our parents threw a big bash the weekend after we returned. Our entire family and a lot of friends showed up to celebrate.

Wynona and Bob had a big tent erected in our backyard. There was a huge smoker full of Texas BBQ, a flatbed trailer served as a stage for our favorite country band, a portable dance floor was on the lawn and an open bar was set up by the pool. There must have been over a hundred family and friends there.

Judy and I started the dancing off as everyone clapped and wished us well. Holding her in my arms, cheek to cheek, confirmed that I really had the hots for my cousin. Uncle and Mom tapped in, in turn I danced with Mom, and each of my aunts.

Everyone ate, drank, and danced. After a while a huge birthday cake, with half pink and half blue icing, was brought out. There were 18 candles on each side which Judy and I blew out before cutting the first pieces.

Throughout the evening Judy occasionally joined the band to sing some songs. She wore a short skirt and cowboy boots, showing off her shapely legs. I thought she was stunning.

As she came off the stage for the last time, I gave her a kiss and said, "You were great, and you're so sexy in that skirt and boots."

She touched my cheek and said, "Let's go for a walk."

We walked hand in hand to the horse barn.

Just inside we kissed passionately, she said, "I want you so bad."

She placed my hand on her crotch. It was sopping wet. I moved my hand inside her panties and inserted my finger in her wetness. Our lips remained glued to each other; she had her hand in my pants. We heard our names being called. It was Glenna.

"Oh, shit."

We stepped outside.

Glenna saw us and said, "Everyone's looking for you, it's time to open your presents."

The three of us headed for the house. My nuts were aching.

Everyone had gathered in the family room. Judy and I occupied two chairs in the front of the room. Our mothers kept the supply of gifts coming to us. There were a lot of cards with money, custom tennis racquets, and other typical high school graduation items. We had finished opening everything and saying our thank yous. Most everyone had moved back outside. Judy went off somewhere with her parents.

Aunt Sue caught my attention and motioned for me to follow her. We stepped out on to a little side patio.

She said. "I didn't wrap this present, I wanted to hand it to you personally."

She reached into her handbag and handed me a rolled up black cloth.

I unrolled it and was holding her black bikini.

She said, "I know you've always loved looking at it, so I took it off after our last game and there it is."

I put it up to my face and enjoyed her scent.

I said, "Wow, this is perfect. I do love it."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips and said, "There's more that goes with it, call me, we need to play some more."

That night I kept thinking of Judy and Aunt Sue. With Sue's bikini over my face, I jerked off.

Early the next morning we all said goodbye to Judy and her parents. I would not see her again until the end of summer. Sadly, I watched their car pull out of the driveway.

I was having a second cup of coffee, thinking of going for a run, when Aunt Sue called.

"Are you up for a game?" she asked.

"Sure, be right over."

I grabbed my racquet and headed out. When I walked into her backyard, she was on a lounge by the pool wearing a sheer beach coverup that reached about mid-thigh.

She stood up to greet me and asked, "Did you bring my bikini?"

I grinned, "No, it's under my pillow."

She asked, "Well, whatever shall I wear?"

She then dropped the cover-up, she was naked.

She moved closer and did a pirouette, turning all the way around with one leg raised. Wow, she was so graceful.

"What do you think?"

"You are gorgeous!"

Moving closer, she placed her hands under her breasts and asked, "Are they what you imagined?"

"Even better."

Moving still closer, "Do you want to touch them?"

Trembling a little, I placed a hand on each breast.

She said, "Kiss and suck them."

I did, boy how I did.

Her hand moved into my shorts. She was rubbing me as she pulled one of my hands down to her pussy. I was running my finger between her pussy lips as our mouths met. As her tongue moved between my lips, we heard a car in the driveway.

"Oh, shit, that's Tom, he's back early. You have to go."

As she slipped back into her cover up, I went around the side of the house. My nuts were hurting awful, so I stopped, pulled my dick out, after a couple of quick strokes, I came on their flower bed.

The next day, Mom, Dad and I flew to Wyoming where I would spend the rest of the summer working with Doc. Again, the work was hot and hard, but I learned a lot. I spent what little free time I had thinking of Judy and Sue and what could have been. There was a lot of personal stroking.

At the end of my stay, Doc drove me to the airport.

He shook my hand and said, "I have a going away present for you."

He handed me a cap with his company logo on it. Below the logo it read, I kicked Ass in Wyoming!

"Thanks, this means a lot."

"You're welcome, you really did well. I enjoyed working with you."

Wearing my new hat. I flew home. I spent a couple of days packing, then my parents drove me to Glenna's. We got there just a few minutes before Aunt Wynona and Uncle Bob arrived with Judy. After everyone exchanged hugs, we spent the afternoon unpacking the cars and settling into our rooms.

Glenna prepared a nice meal with a special wine. We shared a few toasts to Judy and my new adventure. Mid evening, our families said their goodbyes and headed home.

Glenna said, "Let's have a swim before bed."

After some time in the pool we moved to the lounges . I pulled mine close to Judy's.

We were holding hands when Glenna asked, "How long have you two been screwing?"

Both of us gasped, "Glenna!"

"Oh, come on guys, I'm not blind. I've seen how you can't keep your eyes and hands off each other. Now we're going to be living together so I need to know what you're doing."

Judy and I with red faces, just sat there staring.

"Now who's going to answer my question?"

I looked at Judy then stammered, "We did it just once, really twice, on her birthday in Italy."

"Was that your first time?"

"Yes."

OK, Judy, what about you, was that your first time?"

"I don't want to talk about this."

Glenna moved over and sat beside her.

"Honey, I know this is uncomfortable for you. Really me too, but I think it's important for us to be open and honest since we're going to be roomies for a long time. I don't want you to feel you have to sneak around behind my back."

They hugged.

Judy said, "OK."

Glenna moved away and sat down. Judy sighed.

"A couple of times I wanted to mess around, but I was nervous. Gene was my first."

Glenna said, "Judy go get us all a beer. Then we'll talk."

When Judy returned, Glenna looked at Judy and said, "Tell me about You and Gene in Italy."

"This is too embarrassing, I can't."

"Yes, you can, I love both of you and I want to help. Anything we talk about is just between us."

"Please tell me that you're on birth control."

"Oh yes, Mom got me a prescription when I was a sophomore."

"Thank god for small favors."

"OK, now what about you two? Tell me about Italy."

Squeezing my hand, she started, "We were in a hotel in Italy. We had celebrated my birthday and after we said goodnight to his parents, we were walking back to my room. I was horny and I asked him to come in and hold me for a while. I went into the bathroom, took off all my clothes and walked out. I kissed him and helped him take off his clothes. He laid down and I got on top and we made love. Then he got on top and we made love again. That's it. It was wonderful."

"Oh, and the next morning, we did it once more."

"Thanks for telling me this. I know it was uncomfortable but now that I've heard you, I know I can help. We have got some work to do but it will be fun and worth it, I promise."

She got up and hugged each of us and said, "You two go get showers and get to bed, we will talk more tomorrow. We're playing tennis in the morning, then I;ll show you around."

After breakfast we drove to her country club. Judy and I were wearing t shirts and gym shorts, Glenna had on a white tennis skirt and tank top. She was fast and strong and beat Judy and I in two straight sets. We had lunch, then she drove around, pointing out various points of interest in and around the campus. That evening we again went to the pool after supper.

After a while she got out and said, "OK, grab showers put your pjs on and meet me in my room."

Judy and I got to her room about the same time. I was wearing a t shirt and a pair of boxers'; Judy wore a t shirt and some panties. We walked into Glenna's room. She was sitting cross legged wearing a pink teddy and matching panties.

She looked at Judy and asked, "Is that what you wear to bed?"

"Yes."

"Well, you and I will have to go shopping. Come on guys have a seat."

She patted the bed next to her.

"OK, you've both lost your cherries but all you've had is quick sex. I'm sure it was exciting but you've not yet experienced true love making. Intercourse is great but there is so much more. Making love is much better than just having sex."

She asked me, "Have you ever seen bare tits? Up close?

"Well of course I did see Judy's on our trip, they're beautiful. And a couple of times in our pool I saw your nipples"

"Yeah, I did have a couple of whoops in that pool. Is that it?"

"Well no, I did see Sue up close."

"Sue who?" she asked.

"Aunt Sue."

"You're shitting me. You actually saw my sister's tits up close?"

"I even touched them and kissed them."

"Well I'll be damned. Did you like them."

"Yeah, I thought they were gorgeous."

Judy said, "I bet you did. I think she's hot."

"How did this come about?"

I told her the story.

Glenna said, "Well, that little minx!"

Judy said, "I'm not surprised. At our birthday bash she was coming on to me. She kept hugging me and touching my butt. She actually felt one of my boobs while asking me to go skinny dipping with her. I didn't go, but actually considered it. Like I said, she's pretty hot."

"So much for my sister the cougar. Let's move to a new topic."

She looked at me and asked, "Have you ever seen a pussy up close?"

"Not really, I mean I saw Judy's. It was awesome."

"Did you really look close?"

"No, not really we were, huh busy?"

"Judy have you ever seen a pussy up close?"

"Well, I've looked at mine with a mirror. And I've seen some in the shower at school and I've seen Moms in the bathroom a few times."

"OK, what about a penis? Have you seen one up close?"

"Just Genes in Italy."

"We have a week or so before school starts. I'm willing to use that time to show you what love making is all about. Are you interested?"

Judy and I looked at each other. Then nodded yes.

"Ready for lesson one?"

Again, we nodded yes.

"Gene, I want you to kiss me and pretend that you're madly in love with me."

I hesitated.

"Come on give me your best kiss."

I mashed my mouth against hers then backed off.

"Judy, now you kiss me like you are hungry for my body."

Judy pursed her lips and pressed against Glenna.

Glenna said, "Now, we'll try again, but this time I am going to do the kissing. Just follow my lead and do what I do."

She put her hands on my cheeks and pulled me to her. Her mouth slightly open, she pushed her tongue into my mouth. After a slight pause I pushed my tongue against hers and into her mouth. Our tongues explored each other. I got so hard I could hardly move.

We pulled apart and she said, "Wasn't that much better?"

I stammered, "Yes."

She then pulled Judy to her, after a few minutes they moved apart and Glenna said, "Very nice. You guys catch on fast. Now you two kiss each other like I just showed you."

My god, I wanted to keep kissing Judy forever. It was like we had never kissed before. Our tongues touching was amazing. Finally, we stopped for a breath.

"That's just the start of really making love. It gets oh so much better. It's fun to explore your partners body, really spend some time playing with it. Now here's lesson two."

Glenna pulled her teddy over her head. Seeing her full boobs for the first time, I was in awe. Wow, what a sight.

She said, "Get really close and take a look."

I could see the little dimples on and around her nipples. Her breasts were beautiful, they were like little hills pushing up from her tan skin. On top of each hill was a little pinkish chocolate mound with like light chocolate pencil erasers sticking out.

She said, "Put your hands on them and feel them."

Judy on the left and me on the right, we rubbed and squeezed.

"Not too hard. Now just using your fingers play with the nipples. See how hard they are. Now use your mouth and tongue."

Judy and I licked and sucked for a long time.

"Okay now you two, take your shirts off."

Using her hands then mouth she played with Judy's tits, then did the same with mine.

Sitting back, she said, "OK, now do mine again."

Duplicating what we had just felt we spent even more time enjoying the taste and feel of Glenna.

"That's better. Now Judy lie down and Gene lean over her and play with each other's tits."

I didn't want to stop. It felt so good. I wanted to stay there forever.

"Now you're starting to make love, not just having sex. This can be foreplay before intercourse or just a way to enjoy each other. It's getting late. We need to get to bed. We'll continue our lessons tomorrow."

We kissed Glenna good night and hand in hand headed to our rooms. We reached Judy's room first, we rushed to her bed. We kissed and sucked and licked each other's tits for a while then I crawled on top and entered her. My orgasm came much too quick, but we just laid there for a while with our bodies pressed against each other.

I rolled off to the side and we drifted off to sleep with my body tight against her.

The next morning Glenna opened the door and said, "Breakfast is ready."

After breakfast, Glenna headed off to work and Judy and I walked to the campus to meet with our advisors.

We explored the campus, ate at the Student Union and walked back to the house. We were both sleepy, so we laid down together for a nap.

That evening we went out for dinner, then Glenna drove around for a while to show us more of the area.

As we were driving Judy said, "Glenna you're so pretty and smart and obviously you're good at making love, how, come you got divorced?"

"If you really want to know, he caught me eating my sister's pussy."

Startled, Judy said rather loudly, "Glenna!"

"Well you asked, and we agreed to be honest with each other. OK, here's the whole story. We had been married about a year when Sue came to visit one weekend. One morning the 3 of us played tennis then went swimming. He left to play golf and Sue and I got showers then started messing around.

"My sister and I were not close growing up. But while I was in college my mother and I had a big fight and I moved in with Sue and Tom for a summer. She and I became intimate. After that summer we'd get together a few times a year and enjoy each other.

"Any way I was licking her pussy when he walked in. Apparently, he had forgotten something and came back to get it. Seeing us he shouted. "What the hell are you doing?" turned and stormed out. He filed for divorce and that was the end of my marriage."

Judy said, "Thanks for telling us that. I'm sorry your marriage didn't work out. I'm surprised about You and Sue though. Do my mom and dad know about you two?"

"Your mom didn't back then, but she does now. I don't think your dad knows."

I couldn't get the vision of my two aunts naked together out of my mind.

Returning home Glenna said, "OK, showers then meet in my room. Judy, I put some things in your top drawer, check them out."

I got to Glenna's room; she was wearing a pink sheer baby doll sitting cross legged on her bed. Judy walked in wearing a blue baby doll and matching panties. Both of them were stunning.

Glenna asked Judy, "How do you like your new sleepwear?"

"I love them."

I said, "You are scrumptious. Both of you are gorgeous."

Glenna said, "Thanks, us girls always love hearing that. Wearing sexy clothes makes you feel sexy and adds a level of pleasure for your partner."

Judy smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

Glenna said, "Now back to business."

She stretched her legs out and told me, "Gently pull my panties off."

With trembling hands, I did.

She told us, "Both of you lie down between my legs and get a good look at my pussy."

She had a beautiful tan, but the area around her pussy lips was dark pink, the lips were even darker. One of her pussy lips had a small thin flap on it. I could see a light fuzz on her mound. She took her fingers and spread her pussy lips. My god inside was bright pink.

She pointed to a little hole near the top inside, "This is where the pee comes out."

Inserting her finger lower, she said, "When you had sex that is where the penis was. It does feels good in there but there is so much more. Now pull off Judy's new panties."

I did.

Glenna said, "Now hold them up to your face and inhale our scents. How do you like that?"

"I love it."

Sitting there smelling their panties with their beautiful pussy's staring me in the face drove me wild.

Glenna asked Judy, "Do you masturbate?"

Judy blushed and murmured, "Uh huh. Sometimes"

"So, show us how."

"Really, right now?"

"Yes, really."

Judy started rubbing her hand over her pussy, occasionally using her finger to rub her clit.

Glenna said, "Feels pretty good, huh?"

Looking at me, she placed her hand over her pussy and said, "This whole area is sensitive, so you need to be gentle to start with."

Placing her finger on her button she said, "This is a clitoris or clit. It is very sensitive. Look close."

It looked like a pearl nestled in a little tunnel. It was fascinating to look at.

"Just like Judy showed us, it is fun to rub it and work it in circles. Rub it long enough and we will have an orgasm. It's even better if your finger is wet."

She inserted a couple of fingers in her pussy then began massaging her clit.

"OK, Judy, now you try it with wet fingers."

I watched in awe as Judy's fingers disappeared inside her pussy, she began to draw little circles around her clit then gently rubbed the tip.

Glenna looked at me and said, "It's fun watching girls play with themselves, isn't it? Some time you need to return the favor so Judy can watch you. Now you try it. Put your fingers in me, then play with my clit."