Girls Weekend with Aunts and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did.

She said, "Always keep your fingers wet."

So, I stuck them back in her and wiggled them a bit.

"Now suck your fingers to see how I taste."

I said, "I'm sure that's what manna from heaven must taste like."

"OK, now play with Judy a little."

I had had my dick in there, but my fingers were almost as good. I kept looking at her pussy, rubbing her clit and licking my fingers.

Glenna said, "Fingers are wonderful, but a tongue is even better. Judy lie back."

She placed her mouth overs Judy's pussy. They both moaned a little. Then she ran her tongue up and down between her pussy lips. Sometimes her tongue would disappear in Judy's hole. She licked and lightly sucked her clit. Judy began to tremble then really started to shake and moan. Glenna moved over her and held her and kissed her until Judy relaxed.

Turning to me she said, "Now you've seen your first female orgasm."

She laid back and told me, "OK, now do that to me."

I stuck my face in her crotch and sucked and licked.

She said, "Remember start gently. Spend some time on my clit."

Using my mouth and tongue, with my fingers in her pussy, I brought my aunt to an orgasm. As she was shaking, I moved on top of her and held and kissed her. I thought, Gee, I just made my beautiful aunt come. I felt like a king.

She smiled and said, "Not bad for your first time. We'll have to keep practicing."

Judy asked, "Can I try that?"

Glenna smiled and patted her pussy, "It's all yours."

Judy began licking, then opened her mouth and sucked on the entire pink mound.

After several minutes Judy said, "I love how you taste and feel."

The three of us laid side by side for a while, stroking each other.

"OK, time for bed but we will continue tomorrow."

We kissed good night and again Judy and I went to her bed and practiced what we had just learned. We finished with my dick in her pussy. We went to sleep in each other arms.

I woke up early the next morning with a hard-on. I just laid there and watched Judy breathing, her tits slowly moving up and down. The tips of her breasts were dusky pink with like plump pink raisins peeking out of the center. I gently blew on them, they began to grow, becoming erect.

My eyes moved down to her belly button. I yearned to stick my tongue in that little round depression with the cute wrinkles inside but moved to her pussy. I gently blew on her lips. I was staring entranced when I felt fingers running through my hair.

I glanced at her smiling face as she gently pushed my head down. My tongue reached her pussy. I pushed my fingers slowly inside; I sucked my fingers often.

I moved up, kissed her good morning, and got on top and with my tongue in her mouth, I entered her. That was how Glenna found us when she came to call us for breakfast.

"Getting an early start, I see." she said with a grin.

Glenna took the day off and she and Judy went shopping, got their hair done, manicures, pedicures and then a massage in the afternoon. I just wandered around the area for a while then slept most of the afternoon.

I met them for dinner that night. They were wearing short dresses with bare shoulders and almost bare backs. The only thing holding the dresses up were their boobs. Sitting in the restaurant with those two beautiful women, Glenna across from me and Judy on my left, I thought, I'm one lucky guy.

Halfway through dinner Glenna stood, moved next to me, "While no one is looking, put your hand between my legs."

"Higher, on top of my mound."

I touched smooth bare skin.

"That's what a waxed pussy feels like."

Judy nudged me and pulled up her skirt revealing her smooth naked pussy.

Putting both hands on top of her head exposing her under arms, she said, "Waxed pits too."

Before then, I was breathing hard just looking at them, now I couldn't even swallow.

Glenna was driving us back to the house, Judy said, "I have a question."

"OK, shoot."

"I think Aunt June, Sue, you and some of the girls at school are hot. But I had never thought about having sex with any of you. But it's been so natural to make love with you. I loved licking your pussy. Do you think I might be a lesbian?"

Glenna answered, "I don't think so. I have several lesbian friends, but I'm only sexually attracted to one of them. I enjoy some males and some females. I think the women in our family just enjoy love making with people we care about, regardless of gender.

"I get a lot of propositions from men and women, but I'm very particular who I share my body with. And I don't like labels. So, I say just have fun, enjoy yourself and don't worry about labels."

Back at the house we all went in the pool. The girls tried to keep their hair dry. After a short swim I cupped my hand and splashed them, they attacked me, held me under water and pulled my trunks off. Finally, I broke free and tried to pull their tops off.

Glenna grabbed my penis and said, "Be good or I'll break it off!"

We all laughed and hugged and kissed.

After the pool, Glenna said, "OK, you know the drill, meet me in my room."

By the time I got there they were both sitting on the bed wearing off the shoulder peasant style tops and bikini panties. Their shoulders, upper chest and midriff were bare. The tops, with short puffy sleeves, barely covered their boobs. The panties were almost thongs. I just stood and stared.

Glenna asked, "What do you think about our new purchases?"

I couldn't talk.

Judy said, "He's about to poke a hole in his shorts', so I think he likes them."

They were stunning. I couldn't breathe, I just kept staring.

Glenna said, "Close your mouth and get over here."

Sitting on the bed, I just kept staring at each of them.

"Gene, you need to snap out of it. It's going to get even better."

"OK, to start, Judy take off your clothes and lie up here next to me."

Judy quickly shed her clothes.

Glenna said, "That's OK, if you're alone, but try this in an intimate situation."

She stood and slowly raised her top over her head, pausing with her hands up before slowly dropping it behind her. Turning away she put a thumb on each side of her panties, she slowly bent over and wiggled her butt as she pulled them down to her feet. She turned and used one foot to toss them aside.

"See the difference?"

With our mouths open, we nodded.

"Little things make a difference in love making. It can be a look or a brief touch, a kiss or a lick or whispered words. A little flirting and naughty teasing add to the fun."

I said, "Yeah, like touching a naked pussy in a restaurant."

Back on the bed she stated, "Up to now we have focused on the more obvious parts of our body but there are a lot of areas where you can give and receive pleasure."

She bent over and started kissing and licking Judy's eyes, then moved to her ear slowly moving her tongue inside, sucking her ear lobe. Her tongue moved to her Adams apple across her throat and then to her arm pits. She kissed and licked then slowly drug her tongue down Judy's rib cage to her belly button, spending some time there before sucking on her hip bone.

Picking up Judy's hand she sucked each finger in turn. Returning to her hips she ran her tongue down the outside of her thigh then her calf. At her feet she ran her tongue in between each toe then sucked each one. Moving to the inside of Judy's leg, she kissed and licked until she reached her pussy where she paused, ran her tongue over the lips and kissed her clit.

Lying back, she said, "Hopefully, you were paying attention. Now Judy you take this side and Gene that one. Start with my eye lids and show me what you learned."

I always thought my aunt was beautiful but looking that closely and licking, sucking and kissing her all over was spectacular. Judy and I both reached her pussy at the same time but instead of just kissing it, we lingered a while.

Sitting up she said, "Gene now it's you turn, off with your clothes. Judy come close and watch."

She stretched out with her head over my stomach, she began circling my belly button with her tongue. Moving down to my crotch she rubbed her mouth over my pubic hair and ran her tongue down beside by balls. Gently she licked each of my nuts and eased each one into her mouth.

She licked the pre cum off the head. Then she ran her tongue up and down the shaft, slowly she sucked the head into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around it ever so slowly. Finally, she sucked the entire shaft inside. I think I felt her tonsils. She slowly sucked me, her lips sliding up and down my dick.

I tensed up, "She asked are you ready to come?"

I groaned, "Yes."

She said, "Judy get close."

She licked me and stroked me with her hand until I unloaded.Most of it ended up in her hand and on my belly, but both her and Judy got cum on their face.

She told Judy, "That's what's in your pussy after he comes inside you. Taste it."

They both wiped some up and put it in their mouth.

Judy said, "I thought it would taste like pee, but it doesn't."

Glenna said, "I love the taste, but some girls don't."

Judy said, "I think I like it."

"Well lick what you want while I get a washcloth."

Judy and I looked at each other as she stuck her tongue in my cum, she smiled and licked some more. Glenna washed me, then we sat talking about what we'd just done.

She said, "You have now seen a woman's orgasm and a man ejaculating, while we're together you may see me ejaculate. Not all woman ejaculate, but some of us do occasionally. If it happens you have to taste it. I think it's wonderful."

"OK, one more lesson for tonight then we are off to bed. Judy lie down on your stomach. She said just like the front our backs have areas that can be erogenous."

She kissed Judy's neck, ran her tongue over her neck and started kissing and sucking her vertebrae until she reached Judy's butt. She kissed both sides and ran her tongue along the creases at the bottom of her butt.

She stopped and said, "OK, I am going to show you both something that a lot of women like, but some don't. Same with men, some enjoy this, but some don't. Judy, I'm going to start licking your butt crack and your butt hole. If you want me to stop just say so, I won't be offended."

She then spread Judy's cheeks and starting licking.

"Do you like that?"

"HMMM"

"I am going to stick my finger in your little hole. You can stop me at any time."

With that she lubricated Judy's hole with her tongue then wet her finger in her mouth, slowly she pushed her finger in.

Judy gasped but said, "Don't stop."

Glenna slowly worked her finger in and out, sometimes adding some saliva.

When she was through, she kissed Judy's butt and said, " You've a very pretty butt."

Judy rolled over on her back.

Glenna looked at me and asked, "Do you want to try that?"

"Oh yes."

With that she put her head over Judy's pussy, licked a few times then patted her own butt and told me, "Enjoy yourself."

I spread her cheeks and looked at her little hole, like her pussy it was a dark pink with little creases radiating around it. In the middle it looked like tiny puckered lips. I ran my tongue along her crack then lingered over her butt hole. It was silky smooth. I licked for a long time then slowly pushed my finger in a little way.

She said, "Put it in all the way, but slowly."

With my finger in her hole. I continued licking and sucking on her glorious butt.

Glenna raised up a little and said, "Take your finger out and put your dick in there."

I almost came just thinking about it. I moved my dick up to her butt and slowly pushed it in. My dick felt on fire, she was so hot and tight. After a few strokes in and out, I came, but I just held onto her. Slowly my dick softened and popped out.

Glenna turned and kissed me and said, "We'll work on your stamina, but you did great."

I could taste Judy's juices on her mouth when she kissed me. All three of us laid together for a while.

Soon she said, "I have an early appointment tomorrow, so I have to get some sleep. Just remember if you two want to try that, use plenty of lubrication and go slow. Now get out of here."

Again, we went to Judy's room.

I said, "Please lie on your stomach, I want to lick your butt."

I spent some time kissing and licking her.

When I moved my finger to her hole, she said, "Let's wait till tomorrow, I'm a little tender right now, let's fuck instead."

So, we did.

Next morning, I was frying eggs when the two of them walked into the kitchen. They were wearing their sleepwear from the night before. Again, I was struck numb. I just stared at their loveliness.

They were giggling when Glenna said, "I think your eggs are done."

I dumped the burnt eggs in the trash and started over. Glenna left for work, Judy and I returned to her bed. After lunch we spent the afternoon in new student orientation, then went to the bookstore and walked out with like a hundred pounds of books.

We walked home, deposited our books in our rooms. I opened a couple of beers and sat in the living room waiting for Judy. She came in wearing the little skirt and boots from our birthday party.

"Remember these?"

"Oh, my god you look so sexy. I could just eat you up."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

She slowly raised the skirt revealing her bare pussy. Quickly on my knees, I started eating her. We finished on the floor with my dick in her mouth. We were in the pool when Glenna came home.

She joined us and asked, "Do you guys like Thai food?"

We both said we had never eaten any.

"I'll order in and you can try it."

She placed the order then came back to the pool. The food delivery arrived. Judy and I thought the food delicious.

As we finished the last little bit we said, "Thanks, that was great."

"Just another little lesson from Aunt Glenna. Speaking of lessons are you up for something new?"

In unison we both said, "You bet."

We met in her bedroom. Both girls were naked. I stripped off and joined them on the bed.

"Ever hear of 69?" she asked.

We shook our heads.

"Well, girls can do it together or boys and girls and I'm sure boys on boys. Judy lie down on your back."

Glenna then straddled her in the opposite direction, she said, "From here we can both eat each other's pussy. When you two do it, you will suck his dick while he eats your pussy. Right now, Judy and I are going to eat each other."

Looking at me she said, "If you are feeling left out you can play with my butt."

I enjoyed my aunt's butt and watching Judy's tongue in her pussy. They both came about the same time. Glenna fell to the side breathing hard. I took turns licking their wet pussies then sucking their toes while they recovered.

After a while she said, "Gene lick my pussy. Judy slide under there and suck his dick. I like to swallow cum, but If you don't want to, you can pull it out when it starts throbbing."

I buried my tongue in Glenna's pussy and Judy sucked me into her mouth.

It was sensational. My mouth and eyes on my aunt's pussy and my dick in my cousins' mouth. I held off as long as I could then started to come, I expected Judy to pull it out, but she just kept sucking and swallowing. She choked a little but never spit any of it out.

I rolled over and Glenna gave Judy a big hug and asked, "How'd you like that?"

Judy replied, "It was awesome. I love his dick in my pussy but it's almost as good in my mouth."

She added, "Gene got to play with your butt, but I didn't, may I please?"

Glenna turned over.

Judy took one side and I the other, we sucked on her cheeks and tongued her until Glenna laughed and said, "Enough already."

It was still early, so we all went back to the pool. Judy and I jumped in.

Glenna turned her back to us and pulled her suit down baring her butt cheeks.

"Look what you two have done to my butt."

It was covered with hickeys.

"What if I had to go to a doctor looking like this?"

"I think they'd want to give you another hickey. You have a beautiful butt."

She cannonballed us. We swam for a while then sat on the side of the pool drinking a beer and chatting.

Glenna turned to me and asked, "Have you ever seen a girl pee?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to?"

"Sure"

"Well come over here."

She pulled her bikini bottom off, spread her pussy lips and said, "Here it comes."

She let loose a stream hitting my belly. I bent down to get a closer look and could smell her pee. The stream died down and I leaned in and kissed her pussy.

Just then Judy asked, "Want to see me?"

She pulled off her bottoms and spread her lips. I moved in close and watched as she sent a stream arcing into the pool. With her lips spread wide I could see the pee coming from a little hole inside her pussy. After she was finished, I spread her open and found that spot with my tongue and tasted her pee.

We all started laughing and said, "Now we have a pool full of pee."

Glenna said, "That's what chlorine is for."

The next morning Judy fixed breakfast before we headed off to our first day of college. It seemed each professor set out to show that their course was the toughest.

As we walked home together, I said, "I guess we're not in high school anymore, Toto."

"That's for sure."

That night, on her bed, Glenna announced that she was leaving in the morning for girls' weekend.

"While I'm gone you two can practice what I've shown you. Just remember fucking is fantastic, but only part of the fun. Fore play and after play really turn it into making love. I hope you've enjoyed our little lessons."

She continued, "I've certainly had fun with you two. I know that you've continued fucking each other so now I'm going to show you my version. Gene strip off, you and I are going to fuck. But I'm going to be sitting on top."

I laid down and she spent some time licking my balls then moved to sit on my dick. I had put my tongue and fingers in her pussy but never my dick. I couldn't wait. Judy and I both watched her pussy as she slowly lowered herself and leaned back. I had never seen my dick in a pussy. It was an incredible sight.

She began moving up and down. Watching my dick move in and out of her pussy was phenomenal. I had never felt anything like that before. Each time I stated to tense up she'd slow or stop. As I would relax, she'd flex her pussy muscles again. It felt like she had little hands in there squeezing my dick. I glanced at Judy who was staring at Glenna's pussy and fucking herself with her fingers.

After what seemed like hours, Glenna gave me a hard pussy squeeze and I exploded. I was shaking and couldn't breathe. She laid on me sucking my lips, then slowly rolled off.

Judy said, "Wow, watching you made me so hot. I'm sizzling."

With her fingers still in her pussy she bent over and starting licking Glenna. I smothered my aunt with kisses and sucked her tits. Soon she started to tremble then shake. Judy clenched her legs together, put her fingers in her mouth and climaxed. I moved from one to the other licking their trembling pussies.

After a while Glenna sat up and said, "I think you both just graduated. Have fun while I'm gone. Remember love making doesn't always have to end with intercourse or orgasm. Just playing with each other can be wonderful."

In the morning we watched her prepare breakfast in her baby doll without panties.

As we ate, Judy said, "I know you're smart, but how did you learn all this stuff?"

"I've always been curious, not just about sex, about everything. I shared a room in college with a girl from Thailand. She really had no hang ups about sex. She taught me a lot and we experimented a lot. She had an older brother that often spent the night with us. He was my first male lover and our sex coach; we learned a lot from him."