Girls Weekend with Aunts and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Wynona came over and said, "I'm a little shocked, but I guess not really surprised about you and Judy. You were always best friends and I know you loved each other even before this. I'm not upset. I know what it's like to love a close relative and want to make love to them."

Wynona turned and said, "I'm hungry, Glenna it's your turn to cook."

At the cabin they all took turns preparing meals.

Glenna started grilling polish dogs and sweet corn. She was allowed to wear an apron to protect from burns. The apron covered her front but her back was bare. I was on a lounge a few feet behind enjoying the view of her butt. Mom and Sue were down by the lake and Wynona and Judy were inside preparing the table. Glenna turned and walked to me with a small plate and an empty bun on it.

She stood in front of me and said, "I fixed yours with special sauce."

She pulled her apron up revealing the end of a polish dog sticking out of her pussy.

"If you want it, use your mouth."

I leaned over and pulled it out.

Then I kissed her pussy and said, "That's a great looking bun."

"How's the sauce?"

"Yummy!"

After lunch, we all moved to the sunroom.

Once we were all seated Judy asked, "How did this girls weekend thing start?"

Wynona said, "When June and I were pregnant we were horny all the time, I mean 24 hours a day. The men were out working a lot and we would masturbate several times a day. One day I walked in on your mother just as she came. I sat down and started rubbing my pussy which turned her on, so we masturbated together. That was exciting, so for a while we just masturbated while watching each other."

She paused and looked at Judy and then continued, "That led to us masturbating each other which led to oral sex. After you two were born, we continued. One weekend June and I accompanied Uncle Jim and your dad to do some work here on this farm."

Mom said, "They dropped us off here at the cabin. Wynona and I really fell in love with the place. We started coming up here regularly, just the two of us to relax and spend intimate time together. We had them add another bathroom and shower and build the sunroom and deck. We love this place.

"We did find time to make love at home when you kids were sleeping, and the men gone, but not too often. One day we had just finished eating each other when Aunt Glenna showed up for a visit. June and I were flushed and out of sorts and you know Glenna, she is like a bloodhound when she's on the scent of something."

Judy and I said, "Yeah we know."

"Later we were at the pool when she blurted out, "How long have you two been diddling each other."

Shocked we asked, "How did you know?"

She said, "I wasn't sure until just now. I was just guessing."

Glenna said, "I was guessing, but I was quite sure. The men were out of town so the three of us slept together that night. I started joining them for girls' weekends.

"On our first trip as a threesome we went skinny dipping. When we got back to the cabin June said, "Let's stay naked for a while."

"We enjoyed seeing each other naked so that's how the no clothing thing started."

Mom said, "Then we started taking turns bringing a surprise. Sometimes it was a dessert, or special food, sometimes a sex toy, of course Glenna has to always go overboard so one of her surprises was Sue. Without us knowing anything, she and Glenna had been fooling around for a long time."

Judy Interjected, "Yeah we heard."

"Now she's brought you two, I think we might cut her off of surprises for a while. That's the history of girl's weekend."

Sue and I walked out to the lake while the other four played cards.

As we walked, she said, "I'm happy that you and I will be able to finish what I started in my backyard. I guess I'm just a dirty old woman, but I've wanted to fuck you for a long time."

"Aunt Sue, you're not old. I think you're beautiful, and I dreamed of fucking you long before I even knew what fucking was."

"That's so sweet, naughty but sweet."

We had reached the dock, she took my hand and pulled me close. Hugging each other, we kissed.

Still holding my hand, she jumped, pulling me into the water. It was a little chilly, but we swam and played in the water for a while. We moved to the ladder to climb out. She went first. With her lovely butt in front of my face I squeezed a cheek. She stopped, and I kissed and licked her wet butt and ran my tongue into her crack.

Back on the dock she said, "Ooh, I think this will be a fun weekend."

Holding hands, we walked back to the house.

It was chilly that evening, so we sat around the fireplace and played dominoes. Mexican train allowed all six of us to play. We had a few glasses of wine and enjoyed each other's company. I had a boner the entire time. It wasn't helped by their frequent tweaking.

We had been playing for a while when Glenna said, "Gene bought Judy a cool gift. Go get it and show everyone."

Judy laid it on the table. Everyone just stared with funny looks on their faces.

Glenna laughed and told them how we had used it.

Aunt Sue said, "I want to try that, can I?"

Glenna led us to the bunk room. I laid on one of the beds.

Glenna cautioned everyone, "Don't bend way forward, you could break his pretty dick."

Glenna placed the mirror between my legs and Sue crawled on me. Mom and Wynona had their heads almost in Sues crotch trying to get a good look.

After a couple of minutes, she said loudly, "I can see my pussy and your balls. Look at my pussy! This is awesome. Wow, oh wow."

Then she shook wildly, shouted "Oh holy shit, oh, oh."

She rolled off to the side. She had barely hit the bed when Wynona sat on me.

She pumped up and down, shortly she trembled and squealed, "My whole crotch is red, help me, dear god help me, oh, oh, ohhh."

I emptied my load.

Still sitting on my stomach, staring at the mirror, she said, "I can see cum oozing out of my pussy, it's dripping on your balls. Oh my god, that's soo good."

She rolled off.

I knew that it had nothing to do with my sexual prowess, but it was fun having women scream with my dick stuck in them.

Mom straddled me and said, "I just want to see this."

I had softened but she stuffed me in her pussy and just sat there wiggling and staring.

The women were excitedly talking at once. They were all going mirror shopping when they got back home.

We returned to the dominoes, but everyone had lost interest. So, we chatted for a while.

Starting to get sleepy we packed the dominoes and cleaned up.

Sue took my hand and led me to one of the bedrooms. Inside, we sat on the bed.

She said, "That was fantastic. I've never come that quick in my life. I think it was a combination of the mirror and fucking you for the first time. It was wonderful."

"It was great for me too. A dream come true."

We laid back on the bed, kissing and fondling each other. I started to get hard.

She said, "You're the first man to ever lick my butt. Tom is such a prude. He won't touch me back there. Did you like playing with my butt?"

"It was fun, but I never got to really see it. Can I see it now?"

With that she got on her knees and I took a good look. Running my hands all over her ass, I became hard, I spread her cheeks and ran my tongue along her crack. I spent some time on her hole before inserting my finger. With my finger in her, I licked and kissed and massaged each cheek.

She was breathing hard when she said, "Please fuck me back there."

I rubbed my penis up and down her crack for several minutes, then eased the head into her butt hole. Slowly I pushed until I was all the way in. Moving in and out my dick was burning up. My hands were fondling her tits as I licked her neck and shoulders.

With a shudder she began to moan and shake. The shaking was too much for me and I came. Again, she shook violently. I held her until she began to relax and allowed my dick to withdraw with a little popping sound. Releasing her she turned on her back and I laid on top.

We kissed. Her mouth was wet and warm, and I loved her tongue darting in and out of my mouth. I moved my mouth down to her tits.

She moaned, "That was so good, even better than I thought it would be. Thanks for poking my cherry ass, it was wonderful."

"Thank you, your cherry ass was delicious and wonderful, and I do love these tits."

We showered together and returned to the same bed where I ate her pussy until I was semi-hard again. I then entered her, we dosed off with me lying on top of her. At some point I rolled off beside her. I slept like a baby and only woke up when we were called for breakfast.

Breakfast was eggs, sausage, hash browns with biscuits and gravy. We cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

It was chilly with a light breeze but most of us jumped into the lake for a quick swim. We returned to the sunroom to thaw out. Judy and I were snuggling trying to warm up, as were Mom and Wynona. Glenna and Sue were doing jumping jacks. Finally, we all stopped shivering.

I told Glenna, "I loved watching your pussy lips opening and closing while you were jumping."

Glenna motioned for me to follow her. We walked to the bunk room and shut the door.

She said, "Put a couple fingers in me."

I slowly pushed into her. All the way in, I felt her pussy squeezing my fingers.

"Wow, can you teach Judy how to do that?"

"We're working on it, give her a little time."

She pushed me on the bed and stretched out on top. We had had oral sex a lot, but this was only the third time we had fucked. Our mouths were exploring each other, her boobs were mashed into my chest, her legs were pressed against mine. With my dick in her pussy she ground her mound hard into me and slowly squeezed and relaxed her pussy.

I mumbled into her mouth, "You're fantastic."

It was as if our two bodies were welded together. I held out as long as I could but finally came with a shudder. We laid together. I could feel her breathing and smell her breath as I continued to explore her mouth.

She raised her head a little and looking into my eyes she said, "Nephew, I held you right after you were born, I changed your diapers, I watched you grow up. I always loved you but I never in my wildest dreams considered fucking you. But making love with you has been wonderful. I'm glad you moved in with me."

I pulled her head down on me, kissed her long and hard and said, "You're crazy, beautiful and simply amazing. I love you so much."

Judy, Mom, Glenna, and Sue played bridge until lunch. Aunt Wynona and I laid on the lounges and read.

Lunch was spaghetti and meatballs, french bread, and Caesar salad. Judy, I and Wynona cleaned up.

We all ended up outside soaking up the sun. Mom made homemade ice cream. Everyone took an ice cream break then returned to sunbathing.

I was semi-dozing when Glenna laid across my stomach and placed a handful of ice cream on my dick. I screamed but she prevented me from getting up. The ice cold cream on my dick was excruciating.

Finally, she took me in her mouth warming me up, the pain began to subside.

I grabbed her by the throat and pretended to choke her saying, "You are crazy and mean."

Everyone was shaking their heads and snickering as they resumed what they were doing. I kept watching Glenna. Lying on her back, she started to doze.

Quietly, I got a handful of ice cream. Seeing me moving towards her the others grabbed handfuls also. I quickly laid sideways across her stomach and put my hand and the ice cream right on her crotch, simultaneously she got handfuls of ice cream on her tits, and one under her armpit. Judy grabbed her foot and rubbed her icy surprise right in the sole and in between her toes.

Glenna was writhing around screaming, crying and laughing at the same time.

We all sucked and licked up the ice cream and she slowly relaxed.

I turned and kissed her and said, "Pay backs are a bitch Auntie."

Grinning, she grabbed my hair and said, "I hate you."

Then she kissed me hard on the mouth, biting my lip.

After supper we started playing dominoes.

We had played several games when Mom said, "I think it's mirror time and I'm going first."

We all went to the bunk room, the rest of them watched as Mom sat on me and stared at the mirror. As she moved up and down on my dick, she rapidly rubbed her clit.

Her voice trembling, she said, "It's like watching a porn movie."

Soon, she moaned loudly and started shaking.

She screamed, "Yessss."

We both came at the same time. She fell back on my chest breathing hard. After a while she got up, kissed me, gave my spent dick a quick suck and left the room.

I was spent, I laid there alone for a while then took a shower. As I came out of the shower Wynona was waiting, she took my hand and led me to her room. She had obviously just come from a shower also, as her hair was still wet.

She kissed me and said, "So what do you think of all this?"

"I'm still in shock, looking at 5 beautiful naked women is a little overwhelming. Fun but overwhelming."

"I understand, I feel that way sometimes myself."

I reached up and touched her wet hair and said, "You always smell so nice, and I love your wet hair. It reminds me of when we used to jog, and your hair would be wet with sweat. I thought that was so sexy.

"I always wanted to lick your wet hair and run my fingers through it. I wanted to take your clothes off and lick your sweat. I used to jack off just thinking of you."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, that sounded awful."

"No, it's actually kind of charming, thinking of your sweaty aunt as sexy."

"If you want to play with my hair, go ahead. You can do whatever you want. This is our night together."

I put my nose against her head to enjoy her wonderful scent. I licked and ran my fingers through her hair, enjoying the soft wet silkiness. She had her hand around my penis. Not stroking it just holding it softly.

She said, "Stand up".

She wrapped her hair around my penis then gently pulled it free. The wet silkiness on my dick drove me wild. She repeated that several times while staring into my eyes.

I looked at her and said, "I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful aunt."

I leaned down to lick her nipple.

She said, "Judy tells me you really like to eat her pussy."

"I do, I think it's wonderful. I think all of her is wonderful."

"Do you want to eat me?"

"Oh Yes, I'd love it."

"Lie down. I want to sit on your face while you do."

She straddled me and I started licking and sucking with my hands on her boobs.

"She said, "That feels great, I'm sorry it's not sweaty for you."

She knew just how to wiggle; her juices were flowing. It was like her pussy was spring fed. After a while she turned around and while still on my face pulled her hair forward and started sweeping it back and forth across my dick. Still damp and silky I'd never felt anything like that before. She then sucked me until I came.

She started to raise up, but I said, "Please stay there."

I sucked, more like drank her pussy for a long time. She started to tense up, I wet my finger and pushed it into her butt hole. She climaxed and with it came buckets of juice, it was running down my cheeks.

She rolled on her side. I rolled towards her to stare at her pussy. I could see her juices running down her leg. I licked and sucked it all up several times, but it kept dripping. I couldn't take my eyes off it or quit licking her.

After a long time, she said, "We need to get some sleep."

I said, "OK, but I'm staying right here. I want to stay here forever."

She kissed my penis and pulled a blanket over us. I slept with my face near her pussy. The next morning, she started to stir, and I moved my mouth to her pussy. It was still juicy.

I sucked it until she said, "I 've got to pee."

I pulled her close and said, "Go ahead."

She laughed, pushed my head away and said, "Maybe some other time, but not now. But you can watch if you want."

She stepped into the shower and spread her pussy lips and let loose a stream, with me staring.

Finished she said, "Hop in, we can wash each other."

I washed her hair while she soaped me. We were in there a long time. She got out of the shower with the cleanest hair and pussy ever. I dried her off, except her hair. I asked her to leave it wet for me.

By the time we came out everyone had finished breakfast. We finished off what was left and cleaned up.

Judy and I walked to the dock. I said, "Last night was wild with your mother I hope you're not jealous, I still love you."

We kissed and she said, "I love you too, whatever makes you happy makes me happy. Spending the night with your mother was fun, and also a little wild too."

After a quick swim we walked back to the house. We walked in, no one was in sight. Grinning she took my hand and led me to the bunk room. She opened the door and stopped short. Our mothers were entwined on a bed. Mom was on top, each eagerly eating the others pussy. Wynona noticed us and smiled but never slowed down. Judy and I stood and stared.

After a few minutes they began to tremble and moan coming almost at the same time. Mom rolled to the side, spotting us she held her hand out motioning us to come closer. I moved to Moms' side and Judy to her mothers. Moms pussy was bright red and shiny wet. I reached down and stroked it. I kneeled down and began licking her. She rubbed my head as I enjoyed her.

I heard the shower running briefly. Wynona walked back in with her hair dripping. Judy was on the other bed. Wynona swished her wet hair back and forth across her daughter's boobs and stomach. Then moved between her legs and slowly dragged the silky hair across her mound and up and down her legs. I almost came just watching. Alternating the swishing with sucking and licking her daughter's pussy she brought her to orgasm.

After a few minutes we all stood and had a group hug.

It was a nice warm day for a change and all of us ended up in the lake. At one point we were all in a circle standing and talking. The water was boob depth. I was staring at 5 beautiful faces and 10 bobbing tits. What a treat.

We enjoyed a nice lunch.

Soon everyone headed for the lake.

Wynona stopped me and asked, "Would you like to go running?"

"Can we leave here?"

"Sure, we're not locked in. Sometimes we all go jogging. Grab some shorts and let's go."

"All I have are Levi's."

"Where are they?"

I brought them to her. With a pair of scissors, she cut off the legs and slit the sides.

Handing them back she said, "There you go, jogging shorts."

She pulled on shorts, no panties and a t shirt, no bra. We headed out.

The countryside was beautiful, rolling hills and trees. We switched between jogging and running. I loved watching her tits and ass bouncing as we ran.

We ran for a long time then returned to the cabin. We were both dripping with sweat. On the front porch I put my hands to her damp hair and licked some sweat beads off her brow. We kissed.

I said, "Thanks, the run was a great idea. It was fun."

She smiled and lifted her shirt. With her arms over her head I kissed her arm pit then licked from her neck down to her belly button.

We stripped off and went into the cabin. Everyone was still in the lake. She took my hand and led me to the bunk room and closed the door. She sprawled on the nearest bed and I dove into her pussy. It was juicy and a little salty. She wrapped her long legs around my head, her thighs squeezing my ears. I licked and sucked until she came. I crawled on top of her and buried my head in her hair.

She said, "I guess you really do like my sweaty body."

I said, "Aunt Wynona I adore you and every part of your body sweaty or not."

Rolling to her side she said, "Stand over here by my face."