Girls Weekend with Aunts and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked my dick into her mouth and slowly sucked me off while I ran my fingers through her hair. Watching my beautiful aunt's mouth around my dick took my breath away.

After I came, I licked her all over until we heard voices in the cabin.

As we moved to the door, I said, "Thanks again, that was even more fun."

We walked out and Glenna said with a smirk, "I guess you two were stretching after your run, huh?"

Wynona grabbed her and gave her a hug and said, "You're such a pain in the ass."

Glenna said, "OOH, you're all sweaty."

She replied, "Not as sweaty as I was."

We all spent the rest of the afternoon in the lake or lying in the sun. Some of us dozed.

That night was my turn to cook. I prepared shrimp etouffee and bread pudding with bourbon sauce. After we ate, we cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher.

Judy and I opted to go for another swim while the rest played cards.

We swam a while then climbed onto the dock.

Judy asked, "How was your run with Mom?"

She grinned, "And your stretching out afterwards?"

"It was great. I love Your mom; her body is phenomenal."

I asked her, "What do you think about girls' weekend, so far?"

"It's certainly been interesting. I think you and the mirror were a hit. I've become more comfortable being naked and having naked people all around me. But I think it will take me some time to really get my head around this whole thing. I'm not sorry I came but I'm not sure I'll come back. You and I haven't had much time together and that's disappointing. What about you?"

"I'm still kind of dazed. I thought you and I would sleep together but we haven't had a chance, but we'll be home soon. I was worried about seeing mom's pussy and running around with a boner, but that's actually been kind of fun."

Yeah, your boner has been pretty active. I've lost count of the number of times I've had my pussy eaten. They all want a piece of me."

"I understand why, you are gorgeous and have the best pussy here."

"You're a little prejudiced, but I like your compliment."

"Speaking of pussy, between my mom, your mom and Sue, whose do you like the best?"

She smiled, "I never would have believed I'd ever hear that question. All the women are beautiful and have nice pussies, but I'd say your mom is my favorite. Watching her suck her son's dick was also exciting."

I said, "That's interesting, cause my favorite, is your mother's. Her pussy is so juicy, and it tastes divine. Watching you eat your mom's juicy pussy was awesome."

"I know what you mean by juicy, it's like she has a pussy juice river in there."

We hugged and kissed and went inside.

I got an early shower and asked the group, "Where can I bed down tonight?"

Mom got up and said, "I'll show you."

We walked to her room and she said, "This is our last night and I think we should talk. I'll get a shower and be right back."

I waited

Returning she said, "I'm not sure how many mothers and sons have had an experience like this but I'm betting there's not a lot. I'm really concerned about how this is going to affect our relationship when we leave here. I'm not even sure how I feel about coming back here."

"Mom, I've thought a lot about it and I'm planning on treating this weekend as a beautiful dream. Honestly, I have often wanted to have sex with you and making love with you has been fantastic, beyond anything I could have imagined.

"But once we leave here, I will treat this weekend as a dream, a dream that I'll joyfully replay often. But since this is only a dream, after we leave, I won't treat you any different than I always have. As for coming back, I won't, it's been wonderful, but it should always be just you beautiful women getting together to enjoy each other. Please don't let me be the cause of you giving up something so special to you."

Hugging me she replied, "I'm glad we had this talk. I love you more than ever. Then I too will treat it as a beautiful dream. Now, let's spend the last night of our dream enjoying each other. Did you bring the mirror?"

I laughed, "No, I forgot it."

"We'll just have to make do, but that mirror was great. I had never seen my pussy with a dick in it before. On the first day, you said you often wanted to lick me all over, I'd like you to start with that."

She laid down on her stomach. Beginning with her back, I kissed and ran my tongue over every inch of her. I spent quite a bit of time on her butt, then she rolled over, and I enjoyed her with my tongue and mouth. Fulfilling my childhood fantasy, I sucked and licked her toes and feet, then licked up her legs.

Reaching her pussy, I buried my tongue in her, sucked her clit. I didn't want it to end, so every time she'd start to tremble, I'd slow down. I kept her on the edge of orgasm for a long time finally letting her come with my mouth pressed hard against her pussy.

We laid together for a while and I said, "Mom I want to end tonight inside you."

I ever so slowly sank my dick inside her for the last time.

As it turns out, it was not the last time.

Judy never missed a girl's weekend.

I came back once a few years later.