Girls Weekend with Aunts and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy said, "I guess that explains the Thai food."

Glenna smiled. She stood up to get dressed to leave, Judy and I kissed her and gave her big hugs.

Judy said, "I love you. I'm so glad you're in our lives."

We watched her drive off, then moved to the patio for a second cup of coffee.

Judy stated, "I'm amazed at what we've learned from Glenna these last few days. I used to be nervous about sex. Now I feel relaxed and can just enjoy it."

"Yeah, me too, and it happened so quickly. I'm in awe when I stop and think about it."

"Speaking of awe, watching her pussy milking your dick was absolutely awesome. I wish I could see mine that way."

"I'm going to get a quick shower. Wanna join me?"

"Sure."

We walked to her shower, dropped our clothes, and stepped in together. One thing led to another. We stepped out an hour later when the hot water was gone.

Back on the patio, we had been studying for a while when she said, "I'm going to fix us something to eat."

"Great, I'm going for a walk, be right back."

I walked a couple of blocks to a dollar store. Bought a couple of items and returned.

After lunch we took a nap. I woke up first and wrapped my purchases, then added a pink bow. The package was on the patio table when she walked out.

She picked it up and asked, "For me?"

"Just a little surprise."

She opened the package and found a tube of KY Jelly and an adjustable vanity mirror. She looked at me, puzzled.

I said, "Now you can watch yourself when you're sitting on me."

She let out a little squeal and gave me a kiss.

I said, "The KY is really for me."

"I guessed that much."

She sat on my lap and gave me a big smooch.

"Let's go try out my mirror."

I was lying on the bed with her sitting on my legs as she positioned the mirror beside us. She added a pillow under the mirror and kept adjusting it to give her the perfect view. I enjoyed the view of her pussy as she twisted and turned. With a big grin she moved forward and lowered herself onto my waiting dick.

Leaning back a little she pumped up and down slowly, never taking her eyes off the mirror.

She said, "I can see my pussy around you, this is wild."

She pumped up and down, after a while she started shaking and screamed, "Oh god, dear god."

She collapsed on my chest.

With her mouth on mine, still shaking, she kept repeating, "Oh god. oh my god."

Her shaking brought me to climax. We laid with our mouths together until our breathing returned to normal.

She said, "I love you so much. That was incredible. I loved watching my pussy."

We stayed in that position for a long time, just enjoying the feel of each other.

She got off me and stood up.

As she turned away, she spread her butt cheeks with both hands and said, "We'll try your present later."

The rest of the weekend was spent studying, with occasional breaks for love making and mirror watching.

When Glenna returned, we asked her about her weekend.

"I got to see both of your mothers and Sue. They all said to tell you they miss you."

"So, what all did you do?"

"We caught up on things, drank a little, talked, swam and played some games."

Judy said, "I bet you and Sue sure played some games."

She laughed and said, "Tell me about your weekend."

Judy said, "Mostly we studied, messed around a little. Gene bought me the most wonderful present."

"What was it?"

"I'll show you."

Judy went to her room and returned with the mirror, handed it to Glenna.

With a puzzled look on her face she said, "A mirror? This is the wonderful gift?"

Judy said, "I'll tell you how we used it."

Judy explained and added, "I just love watching my pussy around his dick."

Glenna got a big grin on her face and said, "There's another position that I think will be even better. I've never really seen my pussy with a dick in it either, let's go."

We followed her to her bedroom. She started taking her clothes off and motioned for us to do the same. I stripped and laid on the bed. Glenna placed the mirror between my legs and squatted over my dick, facing my feet. She made a couple of adjustments to the mirror then slowly sat on me.

She said, "Look at that, I can see you inside me, and see your balls and your butt crack. Wow, this is great."

Judy excitedly said, "I want to try it."

Glenna raised off and sat on the bed saying, "Be careful, in that position you can hurt him bad, don't bend it too far forward."

Judy sat down on me and wiggled a little then started crying, "It's so wonderful, I just love looking at this, my clit, my pussy. ooh, oooh."

She leaned back a little more and pumped me a few times, and yelled, I'm coming, I'm coming."

She fell off to the side, shaking. I had never seen her come that fast. She rolled onto her back rubbing her clit.

Glenna hopped back on me. "Don't want to waste this pretty hard-on."

She leaned back, wiggled a little, moved up and down while staring at the mirror.

She said, "Oh I can see cream on my pussy lips. That's, that's oh, oh, oh!"

Her body twitched then shuddered. She shook with a total body spasm. She too, came much faster than usual. She laid back on my chest shaking, I fondled her tits and came in her. I continued to massage her tits as Judy moved in and licked her pussy and my dick.

Glenna said, "Sorry you couldn't see that, it was an awesome sight. There was like cream on your dick and my pussy was like a squeegee."

Glenna rolled over on me, Judy moved up beside us, the three of us laid there and kissed for a while.

As the semester wore on, the professors eased up, we developed some good study habits and were doing well and enjoying college life. We played tennis with Glenna regularly and spent time in the pool. Glenna bought us bikes and we spent some time in the country taking long bike rides.

Judy and I made love frequently and occasionally Glenna would join in. Sometimes she would invite one or both of us to spend the night with her or she would come to our rooms and spend the night.

Several times she had a "friend" spend the night with her.

Glenna drove us to the farm for Thanksgiving. Our new cars were sitting in the drive when we pulled in. Judy ran to hers and I ran to mine. We jumped in, the inside smelled wonderful. We started the engines and raced the motors. Our parents came out.

My dad said, "I guess I don't matter now that you have your new car."

I jumped out and gave him a big hug then hugged and kissed mom.

Dad said, "They finally came a couple of weeks ago. I had them serviced, washed, and gassed up for you."

I said, "Let us go for a spin."

Dad got in on the passenger side, Mom said, " I'll take the next ride."

As I started to pull out, Judy cut in front of me, gave me the finger and zoomed off. At the end of our driveway, she went left, and I went right. I had been driving for a couple of years, but it was special to be in my own car. Dad and I drove and chatted for about an hour. Returning to the house, I pulled up beside Judy's and parked. We went into the house. The whole family was there.

I got hugs from everyone and we sat around talking about school and visited all afternoon. After dinner we played some card games until bedtime. Mom then announced the sleeping arrangements. Judy and I would be in our old rooms. Mine was in the west wing and hers in the east. Glenna drew the room next to mine. We would be sharing a bathroom.

The first night I laid awake for a while tempted to go through the bathroom to be with Glenna but stayed in my own room.

The next day was Thanksgiving and time for our big meal. After dinner I went to my room to change into swim trunks. I had just changed when Glenna walked in.

She said, "The guys are on the deck getting ready to have their Thanksgiving cigar, they asked me to see if you wanted to join them now that you're all grown up. Do you want to join them?"

"Yes, that would be cool."

"I brought your cigar."

I looked at her, she had nothing in her hands.

She grinned and said, "I moistened it for you."

She pulled her shorts down and there was my cigar sticking out of her pussy.

"Go ahead take it." she said.

I gently pulled it out, kissed her pussy, sniffed the cigar and put it in my mouth.

"Might want to do something about that bulge in your pants before you join them."

Grinning she whirled and left. I added a jockey strap then went to the deck.

That afternoon we all swam for a while and then I took Mom for a ride in my new car. When we got back Aunt Sue wanted to go for a spin. She was wearing a bikini with a light wrap over it.

As I pulled out of the drive, she asked, "How was your turkey?"

"Good."

"Have any breast?"

We both giggled and I glanced at her chest and said, "Maybe I'll get some later."

She placed her hand on my crotch and said, "Save me a drumstick."

That night I laid awake thinking about Sue. I was horny, wanted to go into Glenna's room but was concerned we would get caught so I drifted off to sleep. Suddenly I felt something rubbing against my mouth and nose.

My eyes opened and it was Glenna rubbing her panties against me.

"Remind you of anyone?"

"Hmm, yep."

She then swung her leg over my head and sat down on my face. Sticking her head under the covers she started sucking my dick. I came first but continued eating her until she came. We kissed and she made her way back to her room.

On Sunday we said our goodbyes. Judy and I wanted to take our new cars with us, but our parents decided it would be best to wait a semester or two. We protested but to no avail.

Glenna said, "One of you can drive us home."

Judy said, "You can take the first leg."

On the way home Glenna said, "Next weekend is girls' weekend again at the cabin. Would the two of you like to go as my guests?"

I said, "I thought it was for girls only."

"Well sometimes one of us brings a surprise and this time if you want, you two can be my surprise. Now don't say anything to anyone because it really is a big surprise and you can't spoil it."

"So, who all will be there?"

"Both your moms, Sue and I. OK, one other thing. We have a rule that nothing we say or do while there will ever be revealed to anyone. I'm breaking that rule because I love you and trust you, but you've got to swear that you'll never say anything to another living soul. Do you swear to never tell anyone?"

We nodded.

"Repeat it back to me."

"I swear I will never tell anyone."

Judy said, "I swear I will never say a word."

"Oh, and we don't wear clothes while we're there. No clothes allowed."

"Are you kidding, my mom's a nudist?"

"And my mom?"

"Well I don't think we're really nudists, we just don't wear anything while we're at the cabin. It's relaxing and a little naughty."

"What do you all do while you're running around naked?"

"We eat, drink, play games, lots of bridge and dominoes, swim in the lake, sunbathe and just relax and have fun."

"Sounds pretty kinky to me. I can't believe my mom goes around naked."

"Nor my mom. And how did Sue get involved in this thing?"

"Like I told you, her and I have spent some intimate time together. I invited her a couple of years ago to go as my surprise and she hasn't missed girls' weekend since."

"Man, this is blowing my mind, I don't know if I can handle this."

"Just think about it, but remember you are sworn to secrecy."

When we arrived at the house Glenna said, "I have an idea. To get you used to being nude, let's practice here at the house. While we're here, we'll go around without clothes, even in the backyard since I have a privacy fence. It will give you a chance to see what it's like. What do you think?"

She looked at me and I said. "I'm game if you two are?"

Judy said, "I'll try it, but I don't know."

"When we first started going naked at the cabin it was kind of strange, but we got over it pretty quickly and now it feels natural."

So, for the next week we all went around naked. Mostly I had a perpetual hard-on but after a while, I softened up while studying or doing chores. I was OK unless one of them touched me or I started thinking about fooling around. Judy's nipples were always hard, so I'm sure she wasn't all that relaxed.

Later in the week Glenna asked, "Have you guys decided to go or not?"

Judy said, "I have some questions."

"OK, shoot."

"Is there sex involved in this?"

"I am sure there will be some. But nobody has to do anything they don't want to. But it's not just about sex."

"So, if Gene and I make love will everybody be watching?"

"The cabin is pretty open but there are 3 bedrooms and a bunk room, everyone respects each other's space. Think about the women we're talking about; both of your mothers and my sister are attractive women and I'm not bad. I think it's lovely to see them enjoy each other."

"OH, my god! you mean our mothers make love to each other."

"Yes, they've been messing around with each other since they were pregnant with you."

"Do you mess around with my mother?"

"Sometimes. I enjoy being with both of your mothers. They're beautiful."

"I can't believe this. No, I don't think I can do this. I'll stay here."

"Me too, I'll stay with Judy."

"That's fine. I think you would have enjoyed it, but I accept your decision. Now I have to go pack a few things."

Judy said, "Let's put on some clothes and talk about this."

We pulled on our swimsuits and went to the pool. It was a bit chilly, but the pool was heated.

She said, "I just can't imagine watching my mother and your mother making love. What about you?"

"I think it would be weird to be looking at my mother's pussy for 2 or 3 days. Now Wynona and Sue's pussy on the other hand, I think I'd enjoy seeing. But I can't imagine walking around with a boner in front of my mom."

She poked me in the ribs and said, "You're such a pervert."

"You know the first night here with Glenna I was pretty uncomfortable, but I've learned to really enjoy her body and yours of course. It might be interesting to watch other women making out. And they're all beautiful."

"Sounds like you're thinking about going. Well, I love all of them and I guess it's kind of a family tradition."

"It's called girls weekend, so I'd feel out of place anyway, even without the going naked part."

"Now that we're grown up maybe we should at least try it. I know they all love us and don't think they would do anything to hurt us. And I'm sort of curious."

We talked a while longer.

She said, "What the hell, let's go."

We ran to the house and asked, "What do we need to pack? We're going."

"Just what you want to wear up there and back. I have beer, wine, bloody mary mix and a bunch of snacks. Everyone else is bringing some food and drinks so we're all set."

We drove there the next morning, arriving about mid-morning.

Glenna said, "You stay in the car while I go in and get them ready. Just listen to me and do everything I say without question. You are both well prepared. When we get to the porch, I'm going to blindfold each of you. That's part of the surprise. Once inside don't say a word, just listen to me, we'll take off our clothes inside the front door. So, any questions?"

"Plenty, but I guess it's too late now."

Patting Judy's cheek she said, "You'll be fine. Relax and just have some fun."

We got to the porch. She put the blind folds on us.

As she applied the blindfolds she said, "One last thing, no hickeys while we're here."

We stepped inside and stripped.

Glenna whispered, "We're going to take a little walk. When we get there, I'll tap you on the head to kneel down, then push your head forward a little. You'll know what to do once you realize where you're at. When you need to stand up, I'll tap you on the shoulder. If you need to walk, I'll take your hand. Just relax and follow my cues. Here we go."

We walked a little, she positioned me and tapped me on the head then gently pushed my head forward where I caught the scent of pussy. I began licking and sucking, god it smelled good and tasted wonderful. After a while she touched my elbow and I got up. Walked a short distance. She moved me into position and again I enjoyed another pussy. It was wet from what I assumed was Judy's saliva.

After the third pussy she got me up and whispered. "Wait a sec."

We moved a few feet to the left, then she pushed me up against what obviously was a bed, lifted my leg and pushed a little. I ended up on my knees on the bed.

Glenna moved my hand to touch what I recognized as a damp pussy. Pushing me a little, I moved forward, her hand guided my dick into the warm glow of that pussy.

I laid down against two firm tits and felt my head being pulled down. Our lips met and we hungrily kissed while I eagerly moved in and out until my partner started to tremble and moan which made me come. I laid there spent, still with our mouths smothering each other.

As I slowly softened Glenna yelled, "Blind folds off."

With the blindfold removed; I was staring into the eyes of my mother. I couldn't move.

I heard Judy say, "Mom!"

I looked over and saw that she and her mother had been eating each other's pussy.

Glenna and Sue slowly clapped their hands and giggled. Mom and I continued to stare at each other, neither of us said a word. I gently rose off her and stood by the bedside. Still staring at her. I could not get my mind or my mouth to work.

Judy was sitting next to her mother holding her head, she was shaking all over.

Finally, my mother reached over and took my hand and said, "It's all right."

Aunt Wynona started rubbing Judy's back.

Judy turned and hugged her mom and said, " I am so sorry."

Her mom said, "Don't be, it was beautiful."

Mom got up and hugged me and said, "I love you. I'm just a little stunned."

She then grabbed a pillow and threw it at Glenna, "You are so bad. I should kick your ass. You were supposed to give us a surprise not a shock."

Wynona threw her pillow too. Glenna threw one back. With the pillows flying around we all laughed.

Glenna said, "Now that you've seen your surprise, let's have a drink. I'll bring you up to date."

She poured everyone a bloody mary and said, "Gene and Judy had sex on Judy's birthday while they were in Italy. I suspicioned that, the first evening they were at my house. I know they're cousins and they shouldn't have, but it was already done and let's face it June and Wynona had already broken the family taboo barrier."

She continued, "They're almost adults, so I decided to help them learn about making real love in the safety of my house. They love each other and enjoy being together, each of you have now enjoyed some of their favors, although I know they have others they can share. I propose we welcome our surprises with open arms, really with open everything. Here's to a fun weekend."

"To fun." they said in unison

.

Everyone started hugging everyone.

Sue came over to hug Judy and said, "I have long been an admirer of yours, so I am very happy to get to see all of you, you are absolutely ravishing."

She moved to me, gave me a hug and said, "You look as delicious as I thought you would."

Sticking her tits out she said, "Maybe we can pick up where we left off."

Mom said, "What did you say? Have you been fooling around with my son?"

"Hey, relax. He saw me naked in the backyard once, no big deal."

Mom came close, looked at me and said, "I hope you don't think I'm terrible."

"Mom, I love you and I have often thought about licking you all over and making love to you. I just never thought it would happen. I think you are beautiful, and I love you even more."

She hugged me and whispered, "Well the licking part sounds kind of interesting to me."