Gite Ch. 02: French Gite Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers

Beth remembered "That night, the Saturday night, night of the fair, I woke up, middle of the night. I thought I had heard someone cry out, a girl, it was Monique! Then there was quiet."

"Now you know." said Denise, quietly. They all returned downstairs, back to the fire and warmth. All deep in thought.

++++++++++++++++++++

Beth told them about the conversation she had had with Monique, and their plan to work in Nimes. Pierre and Jerome looked at each other. Seeing it, Beth said "What have you noticed?"

Pierre replied, "Did Monique introduce you to Francois, a gentleman with a goatee beard, blue shirt? His wife was with him."

"Yes." said Beth, "Nice man, we had a long talk to him about France and this area."

"He is Monique's uncle, and they are very fond of her, they have no children, and Monique their only niece." He continued, "Did he tell you where he worked?"

"No," said Beth, puzzled. "Why?" she asked.

"I can tell you that Monique and your son will be working at Nimes Hospital, next year, if that is what Monique wants." Said Pierre with a smile. "Francois is the Director General of Nimes Hospital, he is in charge of the hospital. What he says, goes!"

Beth was stunned. She assumed that there would be some difficulty in achieving Monique's dream, now it looked like a certainty.

"So," said Pierre, "I think that you will be spending more time in France in the future, than in the past."

Beth just sat there, not knowing what to say.

"I think that is why Monique introduced you to him," said Pierre," there is a message there, she was telling you that her dream was real, perhaps she was thinking that Francois would tell you his position at the hospital." He continued, "He is well known as a modest man, I am not surprised that he did not tell you."

"I told him that my... our son had been here and wanted to be a doctor..." Said Beth, "and he said nothing about his hospital."

"Perhaps," said Pierre, "Monique had already discussed this with him, and he did not know if you were aware of the plan."

Denise said quietly "Beth, we do not know how things will turn out, all we can do is wait."

Yes," said Beth, "but he will have to make his decision about the gap year in the next two weeks, I think."

"Champagne?" asked Jerome "We can either celebrate or commiserate!"

++++++++++++++++++++

The fire died slowly, and the room became dark, only one candle remained lit.

Beth sat there, her arms around Pierre, with her head on his shoulder. She saw Denise and Jerome begin a snogging session, getting sexier as they went along, hands wandering, stroking each other in the dying firelight.

Pierre got hold of Beth's head and put their faces together, kissed her gently, then opened his mouth, and began to snog her, tongues entwining. She felt her passions rising. "We're going to do it again," she thought, "no, I want to do it again. He's not forcing me to."

"I'm really enjoying this!" she thought, running her hands over Pierre's chest, just enjoying the touch. He started doing the same to her, just gently touching and stroking.

"Let's go up." She whispered to Pierre "Don't disturb the others." They quietly go up and Beth led them upstairs. "I wonder if Denise and Pierre will do it downstairs?" She thought "They looked as though they were heading that way!"

They got into bed and restarted their snogging session "Like teenagers." she thought. Their hand began roaming more, getting sexier. She played with his cock and balls, "Have they filled back up yet?" she asked him with a smile.

"You are going to find out." he replied.

"Do you know the 'Roman position', that's what we call it anyway?" He looked puzzled. She continued "I lie across the bed, with my bum on the edge, legs apart and you stand or kneel between my legs."

"Ah," he replied, "yes I understand. Are you ready?"

"Let's do it." she said, getting into position. The bed was high enough, so he stood between her legs and they adjusted themselves until his cock was just touching her slit. He lent forward to kiss her, then stood back up, running his hands over her breasts as he did so.

"It's good for shagging, but not fondling!" she said, "I like the way my breasts bounce around. It feels erotic. Also, you can play with my clit all the time."

"Like this?" He said, playing with her as he pushed his cock in.

"Yes," she replied, "just like that... Oh yes."

"Why did you shave yourself?" He asked.

'Why don't you just shag me?' She thought.

"Denise did it when we had a shower this afternoon. She said it would look sexy to you. I've never done it before." Pierre noticed the reference to 'shower with Denise', ignored it for the moment, and began pushing his cock in and out, slowly.

He still played with her clit. Moans of appreciation came from Beth, grunts from Pierre. She flung her arms out to the side "Oh yes," she said, "this is good." Pierre speeded up his thrusts. Her breasts were wobbling around from his rhythm. "That's the way," she said "Get 'em bouncing!"

Pierre was nearly there and went faster for the final run.

"Oh, Oh ohhhhhhhh" went Beth as she orgasmed, she felt her vagina gripping Pierre's cock as he came.

Pierre growled as he shot his seed into her.

"Don't stop yet!" she said, "Top me up, finish it off!"

Pierre gave a final few strokes and stopped, pulling out and collapsing on the bed beside her.

++++++++++++++++++++

"I need a pee." thought Beth, waking up. She found her way to the toilet. She sat down on the loo and peed.

She heard a noise. Woke up a little more. It was a bed creaking. "They are at it again!" She thought, and listened, more creaks and muffed cries of happiness. She finished her pee, got up, went to the door, went to Denise's open bedroom door and listened. She knew perfectly well what was going on inside. She listened as they finished. Going back to her own room, she went inside, they had left the corridor light on, so she could see. Pierre was laid out, the covers half off, laid on his back. She looked at his body, walked to the bed and got in.

She put her arms over him, and ran her hands over him, she ran one hand slowly drown to his cock, fondled and gripped it. Pierre stirred and moved one hand to her. She smiled and fondled him more. He started to wake up and moaned softly. "Wake up for me please." she asked

"mmmmm" he said "why?"

"I need you." she said.

He started running his hands over her, "That's the way" she said..."

++++++++++++++++++++

Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers