All Comments on 'Glamping Holiday'

by Hat_Stand

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a lot to go on here 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Compliments on the quality of your writing; the workshop leaders would be pleased and satisfied with the story flow as well as the grammar, usage, etc.

But greater compliments on the insightful exploration of the mindsets of a husband and wife at a certain point in their relationship when all the pressures of job, family, and day-to-day routine weigh you down and distract you from the concentration on "the other" that you fell in love with, creating emotional distance and unhappiness.

Kudos on a fine piece of work. 5 out of 5

Perhaps a sequel? How the husband might insert his greater understanding into making his wife's life more fulfilling? "Stress relief" for her, with both of them knowing that that's all it is?

Regardless, thank you for this and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love a good story of infidelity making the marriage better.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I don't like cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cheating problem is the theft of the other spouse's freedom. It would be interesting the cheater spouses meet the other spouses' extramarital flings after their extramarital adventure. Will they be hypocrital or they the cheaters will forgive them that they the cheated on will increase their personal freedom from the cheater spouses?

Explanation: The cheating in the marriage is FUNNY but the nowdays biggest liberty problem in the Western Culture. The cheater steals freedom from the other faithful spouse so the cheated on spouse is a slave of the cheater spouse. So the freedom equality which could mean for example if the cheated on spouse starts extramarital adventure too the original cheater will became a HYPOCRITAL is important question.

There are survays above 50% of the spouses were MINIMUM 1 (one) extramarital action in lifetime but other survays show more than 85% of the people do not like their spouses are cheaters. Very funny to show the hypocrital situation of this area. I think the freedom question is important to understand the cheating effect.

I think there are situations when the cheated on spouses have to remain for a longer time in the family, for example the kids are too young or the quick divorce problematic for the kids, economical situation, illnesses. This time the the cheated on spouses must increase their personal liberty.

1. From that time they are free to extramarital adventure.

2. Look for hobby without the cheater spouse.

Sometime the faithful spouses manly those whose are not serial cheater spouses never found their spouses were cheater in some very few cases. In that time the cheater spouses should undestand the faithful spouses want to increase their personal freedom in the family with such hobby which they wanted without their spouses they should not be hypocrital or they should forgive the cheated on spouses had a not long time extramarital case.

HOWEVER VERY IMPORTANT THE CHEATED ON SPOUSES HAVE THE TRUE SLAVE EMANTIPATION IS THE DIVORCE EVERYTIME!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Very good, I think it's most adult's fantasy.

NewstartNewstartover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it and it's easy to imagine the frustrations of family live being eased like this.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

A little unorthodox way to achieve insight to his wife's life, but it works...sorta. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hhmmmpf. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is a reason why marital fidelity is considered a virtue: its not easy, and its a reflection of your character, and intelligence. What are the odds the whore is seeking stress relief with a number of different men? What are the odds the husband will transfer to his wife a venereal disease, maybe even make her sterile? Is some cheap strange pussy really worth losing your marriage, your family for? If the only reason you don't cheat or steal is because you don't think you can get away with it, then your just a coward who lacks the nerve to be what you want to be: a cheater. 50% of the population lies below the midpoint of the bell-shaped curve of virtue. What makes us better than animals as we all get to choose where on the bell shaped curve our virtue lies. What makes us no better than animals is when we choose to live below the midpoint of the bell shaped curve of virtue. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my POV. The first time, I feel that neither of them felt they were truly cheating on their spouses on the beach they were in this mystical 'time out' place, kind of evaluating and trying to understand their personal family lives and pit falls. Unfortunately, their second encounter was just raw animal desire to fuck someone strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done and interesting what a little stress relief will do for you.

Hat_StandHat_Standover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the discussion and feedback. It’s much appreciated. I’ll keep on trying to develop and improve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous