Gloria's Transformation - The Sadists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They discuss the unbelievable number of fuckholes Gloria has to provide them with mindblowing sensations, and they argue about which of her holes feels the best. They are truly in awe of her out-of-this-world sexuality. But they still force her to their will just the same. They think they can use her anyway they like due to her extreme submissiveness and how much she obviously craves the hours of daily sex they provide her. Their lust for her, their love of her beauty, femininity, and sensuality, their enjoyment of her tight and supremely soft and lubricated bodily orifices, the excitement they get from the huge size of her shapely tits and ass and her copious cream and milk, and the satisfaction she gives them continue on almost as intensely as the very first time they met her.

Her Full Bladder

Gloria discovers Rasheen sitting on a sofa with a few of her other masters. She has on a flimsy, very short top, black panties, and a pad. She hates panties but needs them now to hold her absorbent pads, and she likes how this one accentuates and leaves mostly uncovered her buttocks to show off their perfect shape and immense size. When Rasheen sees her,

"Come here, Tittylicious!"

She steps up next to the him, and he tugs on her top. She lifts it up over her head for him, billowing out her lovely blonde hair and suddenly exposing the immense size and sharp curves of her luscious sex organs to the wonderment of all. He pulls on her, and she bends over until his head is buried in her cleavage. Then he twists her until one of her teats is in his mouth. After just a moment of sucking, a broad smile brightens Gloria's face, and she begins moaning. He switches to her other teat.

"I do wish you wouldn't suck on my aaaahhh nipples until you're about to fuck me. You know how much it turns me on! Ooooaaahhh"

"God, I can never get enough of your tits! Sit down, Tittylicious, we want to talk to you."

She wipes her milk off his face with her top. She continues moaning, almost imperceptibly, due to the arousal she still feels from his sucking and from all the leering eyes transfixed on her tits, whose milky streams are slowly diminishing as he continues.

"Your masters have approved some parties for you with a few of your masters and some of our friends who share our particular predilection."

When Gloria hears this, instead of turning just her head toward Rasheen, she twists her upper torso, causing her mouthwatering melons to swing to her side, then spring back under the watchful eye of her admirers.

"You mean sadism! No, Rasheen, please don't hurt me!"

"But a sex slave must submit to whatever her masters want sexually!"

"Yes, I know.... So how many more sadists will be fucking me?"

"Twenty. At least they all will be black."

"And how are you going to torture me?"

"We're going to gangbang your bladder when it's full. We'll be expecting you in the indoor stage room, wearing just a cover up and no pad, with your tits and bladder full!"

"No, no, I'm still incontinent because you guys won't stay out of my bladder! Please, I'll do anything for you if you call off this party!"

She climbs back onto his lap and puts one teat in his mouth, then the other while she pleads with him, but gets nowhere.

She dreads the party and is shaking with fright as she enters the room on the appointed night. She dressed as told, but she is always a show girl and added dark, non-waterproof eyeliner. She walks with her legs spread wider than normal to make it more comfortable with a finger up her urethra. She sees her five sadistic bros and their twenty friends, plus a lot of bros who just want to watch. She wishes her masochism were stronger and could mask the coming pain. The door she entered is locked by a bro behind her, and she notices with apprehension that all the other doors to the room are closed. Rasheen escorts her to the bed on the stage. She sees the mattress is covered with an extra absorbent pad with a waterproof underlining, like the one she sleeps on for her hyperlactation.

"Bros, this is Gloria, our sex slave, who [sic] we will be sharing with you!" He takes off her cover up. "Isn't she awesome? Turn around and bend over for them, Tittylicious, and tell them why you have a hand in your vulva."

"I'm incontinent because my masters and others won't stop fucking my bladder."

The room is filled with the gasps of men who are shocked by her stunning beauty and a voluptuousness that takes their breath away. Ordinarily, she would be terribly aroused by the lechery she sees lighting up all the faces around her and their ogling of her tits and ass. But she is terrified that their lust will mean more pain for her. Her voice trembles as she speaks, but she decides to be defiant, even though she is terribly scared, knowing Rasheen and her bros will enjoy it more and maybe go easier on her.

"Please don't do this! You're going to make my incontinence worse and continue on and on! I'm so tired of it! And having one huge cock after another in my full bladder and tiny urethra will be torture! This is so much against my will! Do all you guys realize you are going to be raping me?"

"Oh, yeah! Tittylicious, are you ready for us to rape you?"

"No, but my tits and bladder are full, as you commanded!"

"Good, now drink this!" He hands her a 32 oz bottle of iced tea.

"My urethra is terribly sore from being used by so many men! If you all must do this, please get your cocks lubed up in my cream before violating my bladder!"

"You hear that, bros? If you don't want her to scream even louder, get your cocks creamed up before you force her! Ha!" She realizes how crazy her words were, but she knows after a few men, their semen will lubricate her.

"Okay bros, she's all yours to play with for a while!"

She is soon surrounded on the stage with men groping her tits and ass and sucking down her milk. They bite her teats and grope her tits so roughly, her gulping of the ice tea is interrupted again and again.

"You guys are too rough! Ooww"

She takes her finger out of her urethra to push away the roughest men as they continue to manhandle her, and she tries her best to drink. She decides to have some fun after she finishes guzzling the bottle. She uses both hands to push hard on a man latched onto one of her teats. He takes her nipple with him, elongating her jumbo jug until her teat comes out of his mouth with a "pop". She puts a hand over her spraying nipple and regrets doing that as she gives them a painful look and an "oowww!" She puts a finger back in her urethra, and men take turns kissing her plump lips and gorgeous breasts. A line of men tap on the shoulders of the guys sucking on and feeling her tits when they think they have had enough, and someone else kneels to eagerly get his mouth on one of her inviting and spraying teats.

"Rasheen, please, please get this over with now. I need to pee so badly!"

He says nothing, and time passes very slowly for Gloria, as she becomes more and more desperate to pee. The groping, suckling, and kissing are making her climax, even though she is so uncomfortable, but none of this is with her consent. Her patience grows short.

"Oh, please Rasheen! My bladder is going to burst!"

Rasheen hands her another big bottle, and she frowns at him.

"Okay, I'll drink this even though my bladder will blow up, but please, please, I beg you, fuck my bladder after I drink this and get my torture over with!"

She finishes the bottle as soon as she can, with the constant interruptions of the men enjoying her tits.

"Okay guys, I'm ready for Rasheen now!" The men let go of her, and she opens her legs and spreads her labia apart, to make it easier for Rasheen to see where he wants to go. She removes her finger from her urethra, and urine starts trickling out of her. Her slender abdomen reveals her over extended bladder.

"I see you have a pooch, but tonight it's urine and not cream, huh?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't notice."

"Why is that?" He is playing with her and presses his hand down on her pooch. She groans and is totally embarrassed by a stream of urine that emerges from her, just as he wanted.

"Because I knew you would do that! Please stop, and please fuck me now!"

She knows how painful this is going to be, but it is the only way to get some relief. He picks up her ass so everyone can admire her bulge, and kneels in front of her. She holds her ass in the air with her legs as he takes one hand and guides his cock slowly into her urethra, without getting it creamy in her vagina. He very slowly pulls her towards him, impaling her on his extremely long and thick cock, and she starts groaning louder and louder, as he goes deeper and deeper inside her. Urine leaks out around his cock, and the pooch in her stomach becomes a bulge.

"Hey, look! Her bladder is growing! Ha Ha!

When his mammoth cock is all the way inside her, her bulge is noticeably larger, and the pain and her urgency to piss are terrible. She starts shrieking and squirming and pushing him away. He holds his cock in her all the way until his desire to fuck her overcomes the sadistic delights of her crying and obvious pain. She moans when he withdraws to start fucking her, and then squeals each time he buries his cock in her bladder, which is exactly what he wants, and all the other sadists watching and listening. She can't help wanting to increase his and her audience's enjoyment of her, and she vocalizes all her emotions, holding nothing back.

"Oh God, every time you aaagggg! ram into my full bladder it feels like it's going to explode! Fuck! Your cock is so painful because it's too huge for my tiny urethra and full bladder! Aaahh! Please, I beg you, blow quickly and get out of my bladder!"

They all love hearing her cry over and over again that his huge cock is too big for her full bladder. She cries with such emotion, the men get more and more excited listening to her and watching her suffer. Her urine makes loud slushing sounds and runs out as he thrusts in and out of her. She can see how much Rasheen is enjoying hurting her with the size of cock, and she enjoys satisfying her powerful desire to please him. She wants to show her anguish more and increase his pleasure even more. She forms a fist and hits the mattress repeatedly, claws at the bed with her nails, continues trying to push him away, and hits him softly again and again as he fucks her. She starts sobbing and tears run down her cheeks. All the sadists love watching her cry, and the tears rolling down her cheeks in dark streaks from her eyeliner, so she doesn't stop.

He stops, puts her ass down on the mattress, and holds the tip of his cockhead just inside her urethra. She knows he's going to slow fuck her now, so she lets go of all her emotions for his and her audience's enjoyment, in spite of their torture of her. She sobs with lots of tears and shows as much fear and anxiety she can. When he very slowly starts pushing his cock into her, she stiffens her body, shakes her head, and cries, "no, no!" Her eyes get bigger and bigger while she grimaces with the most pained emotion she can express. Then she starts groaning louder and louder with an open mouth "aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh!" When he finally is in all the way inside her and pushing his cockhead into the far side of her bladder, she pulls her head back and starts squealing. He pushes into her with all his might, and she screams until he lets up and does it again. She pushes against him and strikes him and the mattress with her fists, over and over again, and repeatedly rises up and falls down, wonderfully squishing her awesome tits against his chest. Then he starts fucking her rapidly again, driving himself into her bladder over and over again. She goes limp when she surrenders to him but continues groaning.

When he finally blows and withdraws, she softly groans and writhes around with her hands on her vulva, touching and moving her tits on the mattress. He hands her another bottle to drink. His semen and her previous drinking have replaced most of the urine lost during his fucking, and she feels just as painfully full. But she knows she must submit, and actually wants to, and starts drinking the iced tea. She sits up, and between her tits, she can see and is totally embarrassed by the big, smelly yellow stain on the pad and the piss all over her thighs.

"Fuck, Rasheen, look how you've made me piss all over myself, you, and the bed. I smell terrible, and this is so embarrassing and disgusting! And it's so degrading to make me lie in my own piss and not let me clean the piss off myself! Someone please hand me a towel so I can at least wipe Rasheen off.... You bad boy, you hurt me so much with that huge cock of yours! I couldn't take it! Please tell me the guys you want to rape me next are not as big as you are!"

"There are two bros, Dubois and Trever, who have 7 inches of girth, so they are even bigger around than me [sic], you lucky girl! Dubois, why don't you fuck Gloria's bladder next? We're all dying to see that!" Dubois steps out so she can see his firehose, and she can't take her eyes off it.

"Oh, please, no! I can't take that monster up my urethra!"

She sits up, puts both hands on a tit, and squeezes some milk from it.

"Dubois, wouldn't you rather fuck one of my nipples?"

"Yes, I'd love that! I'll do that before my second time in your bladder. But for now, I want your bladder doggy style!"

Gloria gets on her hands and knees, turns her head, and glares at Rasheen.

"Rasheen! You told these guys they could have seconds with me? They'll be fucking my urethra all night long!"

"That's a good idea, Tittylicious! Now, get on your stomach. Bros, wait until you see how big her tits are when she lies on them!"

She does as told and disappoints no one with the ballooning of her tits as they are squashed against the mattress. They joke that she is on top of two beach balls. She pleads with Dubois and Rasheen, as Dubois picks her up by her hips, and she supports her ass in the air with her legs exactly where he put it. He spends several anxious moments for Gloria just fondling and squeezing her huge, soft-to-the-touch butt, while joking with everyone about how massive it is. But in reality, they are awestruck by its perfection - the totally white skin in her derriere's crack and the size, firmness, beauty, and the perfectly round, smooth curves of her exquisite ass. The extreme contrast between her slender thighs and waist and her immense ass makes her irresistibly desirable. When he pokes his cock into her vulva, she guides his cockhead into her urethra.

"Please go slow at first, please!"

He, of course, does the opposite and rams into her, causing her to scream and move forward, but he has a good grip on her hips. Piss is ejected onto them and the mattress, and she screams at the top of her lungs. Then he moves forward, putting all his weight on her ass and causing her to fall onto her stomach bulge. Her tits spread out even more, to the delight of all, and Gloria feints from the pain.

When Gloria recovers, she is lying on her back, with two bros playing with her tits and another pleasuring himself by moving his dick around in her pussy. Instead of sucking on her teats, the men are squeezing her tits and moving their tongues through her milk fountains.

"Ow, please don't squeeze so hard! My tits are so tender when they're full of milk!"

They of course ignore her and start sliding their hands down her tits while squeezing them, which is totally unnecessary to make her spray milk, but they obviously enjoy it.

Her body reacted while she was unconscious to the penetrations of her vagina and produced the cream she now feels sloshing inside her as his dickhead moves around inside her vagina. Her full vagina is pressing against her bladder, making her discomfort worse. She reminds herself these sadists will enjoy hearing all about the pain they are causing her. She is always very vocal with her feelings, so this is natural for her. Her extreme subservience is beginning to take over, and she feels what she didn't want -- a desire to please her tormentors and give them whatever they want. She looks at the bro who is now sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Oh great! You, whoever you are, have added to my painful bulge by fucking me and making my vagina fill up with cream! And now you're going to blow inside me and add to my load!"

"My name's Damarco. It's just not going your way tonight, is it, Balloondoll?"

She looks between her tits that are being separated by the rough actions of her milkers and thinks she looks 12 weeks pregnant. She sees Dubois ogling her lustfully with a huge erection. Obviously, he did not continue fucking her to satisfaction after she fainted.

"Rasheen! Please, I need a break from Dubois's monster. Ooohhh (she has an orgasm with Damarco as he blows, in spite of her painfully full bladder and the manhandling of her tits) I'm begging you, please have someone with a normal cock fuck me next!"

"Okay, Sevon, you're next! He's eight inches, Tittylicious."

"Eight inches? You call that normal?"

"It is for this crowd. We're all studs, you know!"

Sevon is a big, muscular man, and quite heavy, since muscles weigh more than fat. He keeps her on her back and tells the tit men to back off, to her relief. After she helps him get inside her urethra, he pushes her legs together, and slowly lowers himself down on top of her, flattening out her bulging stomach with his six pack abs and pushing her tits apart with his chest. Her tits are too firm to push completely out of the way, so he has a lovely cushion for his chest, and the men enjoy seeing her gorgeous breasts being expanded out between their two chests.

"Oh, no! Aaaggg! Please don't put all your weight on my stomach and tits! You're too heavy!"

She doesn't squirm since that only makes the pain of his body on top of hers worse. But she does start crying, in between her loud groans. She knows they enjoy forcing her, so she continues the pretense of fighting and hits his rock-hard chest softly with her fists. The pain gets immensely worse when he starts moving forward and back, penetrating her bladder. Her milk acts like a lubricant and his chest slides over her tits. She groans as loud as she can and sobs to please him and her watching audience. She whimpers how much he is hurting her.

When Sevon gets off her, Rasheen spreads her legs and labia lips apart to see her creamy vulva before he speaks.

"Tittylicious, it's time for Dubois to finish fucking you. And guys, we don't have time to make her feint again. The party must end in the morning."

"Dubois, I beg you, please don't fuck me like you did last time!"

He grants her wish and lies on his back, instructing her to mount his cock. She straddles him and has a little fun by leaning all the way forward and burying his head in her cavernous cleavage. She quickly rocks back with a groan due to the pressure leaning forward puts on her bladder and guides his cock into her urethra. The audience loves this position, since her huge tits, ass, and bulge are all wonderfully on display. When his cockhead is just inside her urethra, she waits for him to take over, but he does not.

"You naughty boy, you want me to torture myself, don't you?"

She very slowly starts impaling herself on his massive rod, continuously groaning. She stops when the pain is too great, grimaces and groans loudly, then rises up. She repeats her self torture over and over again for his pleasure and places his hands so that he is holding the ends of her rising and falling rotund tits for the very erotic visual effect. She feels grateful to Dubois for letting her do this at her pace and tries to make it more enjoyable for him.

"When your huge cockhead gets all the way through my urethra, aaahhh, like it just did, the pain subsides a little, but then you start entering arrgggghhh my full bladder, and the urgency to piss becomes crazy! Uuugghh The pain gets worse as you go deeper and deeper, and is especially bad ooowww when I feel your cockhead poking the other side of my bladder."