Gloria's Transformation - The Sadists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits up in the sofa, coughing up his jizz and panting heavily. A servant hands her a wet towel to get his cum out of her eyes. She puts her arms on the top of the sofa, so the men can better see and enjoy the heaving of her heavy hooters. She lets his jizz run down her face onto her tits while she pulls the pubic hairs out from between her teeth with a "yuck!"

When she stops panting and coughing, she fingers the cum off her tits and chin and sucks it off her finger. She blows a kiss to Marcus as he leaves and gets a string of sticky cum stretched out between her lips and fingers. She smiles back at the fiery lust she can see in the faces of the guests at the mansion surrounding her. They are aroused by her naked, enormous tits and watching her making love to and getting choked by four brothers' testicles. And they saw her perform as a prostitute or get raped as a slave, however they choose to look at it. But she wants a lot more lovers than just this crowd, so she gets up and entices other men with the bouncing of her huge breasts as she walks naked into the other rooms of the mansion in search of more men. Men notice the cum still on her face and tits and running out her nose. She amuses everyone with her nasal voice,

"How many men want to fuck me? I want cocks so badly! See all the cream I'm dripping and how bloated I am with more cream? My pussy and ass are loaded with cream to lubricate my next lovers!"

She stomps her feet to emphasize her words and more forcefully bounce her tantalizingly prodigious sex organs that have the eyes of lots of the men around her. Her loud stomping gets the attention of lots more men, who drop their conversations as they turn and gawk at her bouncing tits. Milk droplets run down and drip from all sides of her erect, bulbous tits that are completely covered with milk after lying on her back for so long. She teases her nipples until her milk jets are impressive.

"And I desperately need some guys to drain my rack!"

The crowd is large enough now to satisfy her, and it follows her to the stage's bed to relieve her raging desires and theirs.

Gang Raping her Womb

Gloria finds Rasheen talking with five other of her sadistic masters, so she joins them. She is braless and wearing only a short, flimsy, and low cut babydoll. She gets everyone's attention when she intentionally plops down on a sofa and bounces her impressive tits. She usually wears black to contrast with her light blonde hair, but this babydoll is white to show off her pink nipples and areolae through the material made translucent by her milk. They can tell she just recently put on her top, because her wet spots are no bigger than her areolae.

"Tittylicious, you look real [sic] sexy today! We are planning a cervix stretching party for you! Or maybe we should call it a cervix and womb stretching party? Jamal and Darken have told us about fucking your womb [Read the Freak and BBC Slut]. After we finish gangbanging your cervix, you will really be an all holes whore! Ha!."

"You truly are amazing - we know you are the only woman in the world with a cervix that can be fucked! We really appreciate the changes your doctor made in you - your cervix is your pleasure hole number seven! Other women only have four fuck holes, and most will only let you use one of them. But you have seven pleasure holes, and that makes you the most incredible sex partner in the world, even though we must force you to use two of them."

"But having my uterus fucked is so excruciating! The pain is agonizing for just one man! I can't imagine how much agony a gangbang of my womb will be, with one huge cock in my uterus after another! I won't be able to stand it! It won't be a gangbang! It'll be a gang rape, but that's what you want, isn't it? You guys are so bad!"

She knows her words are crazy to say to a bunch of sadists, but she crazily wants to excite and encourage them, thanks to her out-of-control submissiveness and an overwhelming impulse to please even a bunch of sadists as much as she can. She also knows her resistance will make them enjoy it more, so she decides to fight each man at this party as long as she can before she succumbs to the pleasures of submitting to them.

"Jamal and Darkeem said you had some huge orgasms. Tell us about them."

She would like to keep that a secret, but because of her subservience, she can't lie directly to her masters, and she enjoys enticing them.

"Yeah, cervical orgasms are superbly better than vaginal, titty, throat, clitoral, or anal orgasms. I had fantastic tinglings and tremors though out my entire body, not just quivering in my legs and vulva like other orgasms. Cervical climaxes are continuous, without the usual peaks and valleys, and are so much more enjoyable! They are incredibly intense and literally blow my mind. I have no idea where I am or even who I am. I tried cocaine once, and the pleasure I felt when my womb is fucked is ten times better. But the pain is unbelievable! Please, I don't want this! You know, you don't have to actually penetrate my uterus to give me cervical orgasms!"

"What and miss most of the fun? You know your orgasms wouldn't be as good without deep penetrations of your womb! And don't you want to be known as an all fuckholes whore? Ha But we do have a problem with the lengthening of your vagina. We understand the reason for it -- so you can take cocks like ours balls deep. But only guys longer than nine inches can get inside your womb, so there won't be a lot of men fucking you at this party. So we're thinking maybe your good doctor should shorten your vagina."

She knows once during every cycle her cervix descends and her uterus can be penetrated by nine inch cocks, except when she is pregnant, but even an extremely submissive lady like Gloria doesn't reveal all her secrets.

"Of your masters with more than nine inches, we have only Terrill, Darkeem, Neiko, Jamal, and myself. So we went searching for more horse cocks. We put the word out on the street and found a local, 18 yr old homie, who looks like he's got 10 inches in his selfie. We sent your pic to a few well hung pornstars. If you haven't met the famous Mandingo, you soon will. He says he's 12 inches, but we'll see about that. He's a booty man, so he's going to fall in love with your ass. We invited two other porn stars -- Lex Steele and Shane Diesel. Lex says he's 11 inches, but we've heard he's only nine. We decided to let him come anyway. He might be telling the truth, and he's a tit man who's been dogging us ever since seeing your pic. Shane says he's 10 inches. Oh yeah, you'll be delighted to know Tremon said he can make it. We loved watching you take his 11 inches!"

"But ten men aren't much of a gangbang, or gang rape as you call it, but don't worry! Ha. Everyone in this party is a stud, and half the bros have never had you before, so I'm betting you'll be fucked more than twenty times before the party is over. One last thing. We'll expect you to make sure someone ends your pregnancy before the party. We don't want you having a miscarriage at the start of the party and spoiling any of the party."

The Gang Rape of her Womb Begins

The first to arrive is a good looking, 18 years old, tall street kid by the name of Ohan. Gloria is standing on the indoor stage with only a full length cover up on. She purposely hasn't drawn it together, and the large gap in her cover gives everyone titillating glimpses of her luscious tits, tiny waist, and incredibly broad hips as she moves. Ohan stares in shock at the size of Gloria's boobage that is making her cover hang out incredibly far from her torso.

"Ooowee! Gloria is abso-fucking-lutely the shiznik!"

"Show us what you got, kid. You got to be a big man for this party."

Ohan drops his pants, and he is ten inches as he said. Gloria stares at his unusual erection. His prick is standing rigidly upright next to his stomach, which is most unusual for a dick, especially one of his size. She walks up to him, drops her cover-up to enjoy his wide-eyed reaction, kisses him, wetting his t-shirt with her milk, and starts feeling his cock. She is fascinated by the weirdness of his erection and can't pull it more than a few inches away from his abdomen. When she releases it, it springs back. She turns and chuckles at her masters with one hand over her mouth while she strokes his huge member with her other hand and he fondles her tits.

She returns her eyes to his cock and is overcome with a desire to get his big temptation in her mouth. She knows she can't do it if she gets on her knees. So she turns to give her audience a ¾ side view of her ass and bends over with her head against his six-pack. She puckers her lips on the tip of his glans, then slowly makes his huge glans part her luscious lips, and her fat lips appear even fatter. She sucks her big lips tight on him and moves them up and down over his corona. She and Ohan are moaning, and she is slobbering mucus and dripping cream when one of her masters speaks.

"I have an idea to entertain everyone while we are waiting for the other guests to arrive! We know how weak Gloria's stomach muscles are [to allow bigger expansions of her belly]. You two get on the bed on the stage."

Gloria thinks, "Oh God, I'm going to love this". To amuse her bros, she keeps his cockhead in her mouth, forcing them to climb clumsily together onto the stage and the bed. She drips cream from her vulva and mucus from her chin as they walk together.

"Ohan, fuck her with just her shoulders on the bed! Do her real slow because you must last 'til all the guests are here. And don't penetrate her cervix yet."

Ohan picks her up by her waist and holds her upright, and she eagerly wraps her legs around him. He slowly slides his cockhead into the tight introitus of her vagina without needing any help, and Gloria's desire for the rest of his cock grows insanely intense. She tosses her flowing blonde hair back, moans, expresses her immense pleasure with his penetration, and begs him for more. Then he kneels and lets her slowly fall down on her shoulders, painfully pulling his cock away from his body. As he very slowly pulls her onto his cock, making her continuously moan, her flat stomach starts expanding upward and gets bigger and bigger as he plunges deeper into her. His dick is clearly pushing hard against the top of her vagina and her weak abdomen, causing Gloria much discomfort. But she is loving his cock too much to care. Ohan is in pain too, but he also doesn't mind as he very slowly starts fucking the sexiest and most beautiful woman he has ever had in his life. He extrudes her cream with each long stroke, and slurping sounds accompany her moans.

Each time he meets the resistance of her cervix, he stops, as he was told. But he does push against it to make her groan. No one can believe the size of the bulge that appears and disappears in her stomach, and everyone captures videos of it. Her unbelievable bulging gets even bigger and more erotic when Ohan stands on his feet, putting Gloria at more of an angle and causing them both more discomfort. Standing also provides better views of her growing and disappearing bulges, because her mountainous tits are out of the way. He pushes her to one side and then the other and enjoys watching her bulge traverse across her stomach. As he slowly moves in and out of her, her bulging, her moans, and the jiggling of her massive tits are a mesmerizing spectacle. He adds to the show by forcibly plunging into her at the beginning of each stroke to bounce her milky tits, which he can never get his eyes off. She gasps as he jerks into her, and her voluminous cream adds an erotic slushing sound. She continually moans the whole time he slowly glides the rest of the way inside her.

Everyone loves the show, and arriving guests kick themselves for being late. Ohan fucks her slowly for a long time, making Gloria so horny she starts begging him or anyone else to fuck her hard outside her womb.

In one of their sexiest scenes, he puts her flat on her back and gently pushes in and out of her tight introitus with short strokes to erotically wobble her massive tits slightly back and forth. The men stare at the tantalizing movements of her nipples and the upper halves her bulbous tits and the milk trickling down their sides. Gloria lifts up her head to look between her breasts and smile at Ohan, and when her orgasms peak, her head falls back and her mouth opens while she closes her eyes and moans fervently. The short strokes and gentle fucking are a tremendous tease for a woman with Gloria's powerful desires, and her excitement won't stop growing. Her climaxes begin causing spasms that make quivers in her vulva, stomach, and legs and her head to rock back. She softly begs him.

"Damn, Ohan, I've got to have more of your magnificent cock! I beg you, fuck me hard!"

Ohan switches her to be on top of him. The last of the guests finally arrives, and Gloria's huge, bouncing tits freezes the latest guest in his tracks. Marcus speaks over Gloria's loud moans.

"Welcome, Shane, and everyone else to our party for Gloria, who is being warmed up for our party by a lucky bro she just met! You'll all be having her soon, one on one! Isn't she the most bodacious white babe you've ever seen? Have you ever laid eyes on a more awesome booty or tatas than hers? Hers are ginormous, and the rest of her is so slim! Damn! And look how unfuckin' believably gorgeous she is and how perfect her body is in every way!"

"So why are we sharing Gloria with you tonight? Because we want to do something very different and gangbang her womb! Other women's cervixes are only pliable when they are ready to give birth. But Gloria's cervix is always elastic, so her womb can be penetrated, but only by long dicks like yours and a few of her masters! I'm sure none of you have ever fucked a womb before, so this will be a mind-blowing experience for you tonight! Her cervix is kick ass tight, and her womb feels fan-fucking-tastic! You bros are going to owe us boocoo!"

"Gloria, give all these bros anything they want!"

"Okay, but they can't have my womb! Oooohhh! I won't be able to stand all their huge cocks in my cervix and womb, Aaaahhh! one right after another!"

She is surprised she had the will power to defy her masters and blurt that out in front of all their famous guests. She has overcome her excessive submissiveness only because she knows how much more they will enjoy forcing her and is terrified thinking about the excruciating pain. Now she must muster more courage to fight them as long as she can before giving in to what she knows will be the intoxicating pleasure of melting in the powerful arms of her partners.

"This is going to be so much fun! Our sex slave wants to deny us her womb! So we will have the lascivious pleasure of taking her by force tonight. But don't worry, there won't be any legal consequences for raping her. Everyone knows she is a prostitute and an outrageously promiscuous big black cock slut!"

"So let the party begin! Ohan has been slow fucking her for a long time to entertain us, so it's only fair to let him be first! Go ahead, Ohan, you can have her womb now!"

He immediately sinks his hands into her soft ass and starts thrusting hard and fast into her, which is what he and she have been dying for him to do for over an hour. She screams from excitement as he pounds in and out of her, stopping at her cervix, and her orgasms get bigger and bigger. She has her mouth open and her eyes half shut, with pure ecstasy all over her face, and her moaning gets louder and louder. Her monstrous tits bounce up and down, spraying fountains of creamy milk and Ohan soon glistens. She puts her hands on her tits to ease the pain of their wild motion to no avail. Her cream has accumulated inside her in the hour of slow fucking, and her pussy is full. Their audience delights in the highly erotic sight and sloppy sounds of their fucking - the loud sloshing of his cock in and out of her creamy vagina and the ejections of creamy streams onto the bed, her thighs, and Ohan.

"Oooohhh, Ohan, your cock is magnificent! Aaaahhhh Please don't stop, don't ever stop!"

But he does stop soon with his cockhead pressing on her cervix. She squeezes one of his legs and looks between her tits into his eyes as she begs him, knowing what he wants next. She secretly wants him to be the first in her uterus, since his cock is not as thick or as long as some of the ones she will have to endure tonight. But she still dreads the oncoming pain with him.

"No, please Ohan, don't! I can't take a cock the size of yours in my cervix! Please, I beg you!"

She pushes on him and squirms around, but he has her firmly by her bubble ass. He pauses, so everyone can enjoy her struggling and her sobs of "no, no!" Her giant tits swing from side to side, spraying milk as she twists around, and her tits and ass bounce majestically as she lunges up against his grip. Her tits get erotically squeezed and pushed around by her arms as she pushes against varying parts of his body in vain efforts to get up.

He suddenly pulls her down until their groins collide and he goes balls deep into her with a loud splat, bouncing her tits onto his chest. She lets out a bloodcurdling scream as she feels the excruciating pain of him spreading open her cervix. Then she is overcome by the powerful sensations of his cockhead plunging into her hypersensitive womb. She can't decide which is more intense -- the agonizing pain or the full body, insanely powerful and continuous, cervical orgasm she experiences as he withdraws his cockhead from her cervix and plunges into her supremely tender uterus again and again. She turns her screams into squeals and deep groans as he continues violating her cervix, not because the pain becomes less, but because she knows it's going to be a very long night and wants to save her voice. Her groans are accompanied by loud moans as her entire body shakes with her overwhelming orgasm.

After the previous hour of slow fucking her, he doesn't last long. Her orgasm grows even more intense as she feels him pumping his hot semen into her womb. She collapses and covers his chest with her spread out tits. He rolls her over on her back on the bed. The men crowd around her to watch her breasts sway from her heavy breathing and the spasms in her body die down to quivers in her stomach and labia. She spreads her legs for the gawkers and opens her eyes to enjoy their stares.

"Okay, Mandingo, you're next!" As Mandingo approaches her, her hormone flooded mind clears enough for her to think and speak.

"Oh, fuck no! Please let all the ten inchers rape me next, before the 11 inchers, and before I must endure Mandingo's twelve inches! And I beg you, let the thickest guys of each group rape me last!"

"And why should we do that?"

"It will help me stay conscious by gradually making me take bigger and bigger cocks! If you make me feint from the pain, you'll have to stop and wait for me to wake, or rape me while I'm senseless, which won't be nearly as much fun for you guys!"

"Can you believe this pawg? A big boobed, blonde broad with brains! Hey, say that fast if you can! Babe, you are fuckin' incredible! Okay, Neiko, you're next!"

Nieko rolls her over on her stomach, giving everyone great views of the huge, bulging sides of her squashed tits, and then lifts her up and puts her on her hands and knees. He fucks just her pussy while he listens to her pleading for him not to violate her womb, and everyone enjoys the swinging of her breasts as he slams into her immense ass. One of her masters move her arms closer together, so her malleable breasts squeeze together as they swing through her arms. Then he moves her arms still closer, to see one bulbous tit slide in front of the other as they fight to get through her arms. She senses when he is ready to rape her uterus, and her pleading becomes hysterical begging.