Gloria's Transformation - The Sadists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continues moving down on his cock, until she can feel it touching the other side of her bladder.

"There, that's all I can take of your cock! It's just too big for me!"

He garbs her hips, pulls her down, and rises up into her, making her arc her back, tilt her head up, and scream at the top of her lungs. As he thrusts mightily into her again and again, her tits bounce down far enough for her nipples to touch his chest, and when they rebound, they reveal the shrinking of her bulge as he comes out of her. He ejects piss over himself as he rises up into her, but he is lost in a heavenly dream and doesn't care. He only lasts ten minutes, since he is so excited. She collapses forward, smothering him with her huge breasts as a parting gift, when he is through. He puts her down on her back on the bed. She is totally exhausted as he spreads her legs, and the men are happy to see she is now leaking a mixture of pee and blobs of semen. They all maneuver around her to see the fluids trickling down her ass crack.

The next man is over nine inches long, and he tells her to swat over his cock facing away from him so he can enjoy her enormous ass and the lovely back view of her huge tits. She does as told and guides his cockhead into her urethra with trepidation because of his size. He grabs her waist and pulls her down all the way onto his cock while she screams. He then stays deep inside her and moves her around on his cock, as if she were his cock sleeve. The crowd around her enjoys the pain written all over her face as his long cock gyrates around inside her bladder. Her mouth and eyes are wide open as she feels the new, unwanted sensation of his cockhead making a traveling bulge in the walls of her bladder and her stomach. She begs him to stop and cries she can't stand the pain. She starts screaming again when he moves his gorgeous cock sleeve up and down and around at the same time. He doesn't stop until he blows.

The next bro puts her on her back, kneels between her legs, lift up her ass, and enters her urethra, very quickly, before she has completed her first plea. Her urethra is gapping now at its entrance and much easier for the men to enter. Next he lifts up her legs, pushes them together and up against her tits. She lets out a howl, grimaces, and strikes the mattress with her palms, as he presses her legs forward into her abdominal bulge and splits her tits apart. He backs off the pressure on her legs, and she stops wailing. Then he presses her legs into her again, and she starts bawling again, digging her nails into the mattress, and pleading for him to stop. He does it again and again, and she varies her response each time, incredibly to maximize the demented joy she can see in his face. When he tires of torturing her in this position, he puts her legs on his shoulders and his hands on her waist. He starts fucking her hard, thrusting his groin into her legs and ass, and his cock into her bladder with all his strength. Her huge tits swing forward, then slap her legs and spray his face with milk. She cries and screams the whole time. After he is done with her, she thinks about how much she wanted him to enjoy his torture of her, and still does. She fears her hypersexuality has made her insane.

The torture continues into the night, as sadist after sadist has his way with her, however he wants her. The men delight in finding new ways to fuck her bladder and cause her as much pain as possible. Each time a new man gets ready to mount her, she begs and begs him not to fuck her bladder, until she experiences the pain, the urgency to piss, and the feeling of fullness made so overwhelmingly intense by his penetration of her bladder. She gets breaks to gulp down energy drinks and Gatorade, and the men use the opportunity to fondle and suck on her tits. She doesn't want to drink and add to the fullness of her bladder, but she must do as told and doesn't want to get dehydrated. She curiously finds the constant and overwhelming urgency to piss to be arousing, and she climaxes during her breaks in the rare moments when she has no other stimulation.

One reason Gloria is tormented so much is that the men love her very overt responses to whatever they do to her. They continually vary the angle of their cocks, or their position, or move her to different positions in an effort to maximize her reactions. If her complaints, begging, or groans get louder or more frequent, or she becomes hysterical with her squirming and clawing at the mattress, they have found what they want. They continue fucking her in that manner to enjoy the elevated emotions of her reactions and vocalizations until they tire of that and look for some new way to torture her. She plays along with their game, because she wants even these tormentors to love fucking her.

After eight hours, she is too hoarse to scream any longer, and her groans become more guttural. After each man is done with her, he puts her on her back, lift her legs up, and pushes them together between her tits. He holds her legs, while everyone watches her trickle of urine, ogles her huge ass, and waits for some of the last man's semen to ooze out of her vulva and down her ass. The men producing the biggest creampies are given high-fives. She groans while they watch, due to the pressure of her legs against her bulge, but they don't care.

One of the guests is so in awe of her and so excited by her body, he just wants to fuck her vaginally without putting pressure on her bladder and hurting her. She chuckles to herself that she has made a convert from the perversion of sadism. She rewards him by vocalizing her pleasure even more than she normally does, and she doesn't complain about the cream and semen added to her vagina. Everyone of course knows he is not in her urethra, and he receives lots of trash talk.

She jumps up as soon as the last sadist has fucked her a second time and runs to the nearest bathroom. Her heavy tits bounce terribly even though she is holding them as best she can to reduce the pain, but she only has one arm, the other being used to plug her urethra. She moans with relief as she unloads a powerful jet of pee, interrupted by blobs of unmixed semen that splash loudly into the toilet. The guys who followed her into the bathroom laugh at her. She is incontinent and hoarse for a whole day after her ordeal. Her subservience to her masters was tested like never before. Her final feelings are a gladness to have entertained her sadistic bros so well, but she hopes she never has to do another "bladder party".

Now that a large group of sadists have most assuredly bonded with her sadistic masters while enjoying torturing her, she worries about how many more parties they will want with her and what they will do to her next. She becomes upset with herself when she thinks about how much she will enjoy being forced to submit to whatever new ways they dream up to torture her. She wonders if the joys of submission and entertaining her bros may someday no longer be worth the torture.

Fun Stuffing her Mouth

Marcus approaches Gloria while she is sitting with only a flimsy top on. It is wet all around her areolae and clings to her, showing the bulging shape of her areolae and the sharp protrusions of her nipples. Milk drips through the material. It is not low cut, but is very short and only covers the top half of her breasts to give alluring views of the bottom curves of her colossal tits.

"Boobilicious, I have invited some well hung acquaintances of mine to join me in having some fun with you."

She just smiles at him as he pulls her top off to slowly expose the most erotic set of tits he has ever known. He has been one of her masters since the beginning, but he still stares at her gorgeous rack with a gaping mouth as he picks her up in his arms. She arcs her back and lets her head and arms dangle to put her monumental tits more on display as he carries her to the stage. He puts her on her knees on a sofa and leans her back until her head is hanging over the back side of the sofa and her tits are pointing straight up into the air. Gloria loves being dominated by one of her most manly masters and says nothing, except to start breathing excitedly in anticipation. Her breasts sway, and she feels her cream oozing down her perineum.

Four men come up to the stage and begin gawking at the magnificent sight of her mountainous tits towering so high in the air and swinging with each breath. Even looking upside down at them, she can tell they are very unprepossessing; two have big bellies, one is old and half bald, and the worst is wrinkled and white. She cringes at the thought of these men fucking her and is about to protest to Marcus when she notices large bulges in all their crotches. She holds her breath as they remove their shorts. She gasps at their low hanging balls, the size of extra-large eggs. Her extreme size fetish makes her arousal jump as she keeps staring directly at their balls with wide open eyes and mouth. One of the brothers excitedly grabs one of her tits and pulls her down onto the sofa on her side, kneels next to her, and starts fucking her nipple with his hands on the back side of one of her stupendous breasts. He is fascinated by the sight of her luscious milk jug growing bigger each time his cock sinks into it. She can't resist squeezing his balls while he fucks her tit. She lifts them up in a cupped hand to feel how big and heavy they are, and her excitement grows. She is thrilled by his balls that are almost 2.5 inches on their longest dimension.

"Oh, yeah, I love feeling your cock inside my nipple and all the sensations of my breast being Oooohhh! manhandled and fucked, but you're too rough! But please don't pound into my breast so hard! It's so sensitive! ... My, I do love your balls!"

He has never fucked a nipple before and is soon ready to cum. He pushes her over on her back, tilts her head way back, swats over her neck, and carefully holds his cockhead against her nose as he blows into each of her nostrils. She reaches around her tits and pulls down on his nut sac with one hand and caresses his testicles with the other while he blows.

"Close your mouth and breathe in!"

She does as told until he stops blowing, filling her sinuses with his semen until she can feel and taste his jizz in the back of her throat. She now guesses they intend to choke her with their balls, and her arousal peaks even higher.

She squeals with delight when another brother leans over her and hangs his big balls over her face. She grabs his sac above his balls and squeezes until it is tight around his big balls, and her big balls fetish makes her feel tingles of anticipation. She kisses and licks and makes passionate love to his balls, and coos garbled moans while she climaxes again and again. She sucks on and tongues his balls while she drags them back and forth over her plump and puckered lips again and again. Marcus speaks.

"You're the perfect babe for this! Your big, fat cocksucking lips are going to feel great on our balls. Put his balls in your mouth!"

She sucks and sucks on one of his balls with her soft, fat lips that look even bigger when they are puckered. She finally gets one of his egg shaped testicles inside her mouth when she turns it the right way. She tongues his ball inside her mouth while she tries in vain to get the other one in. She struggles for a while but only manages to make him moan and add to her excitement. Cream flows from her vulva, so not just her muffled moans tell the men know how much she is enjoying this. They enjoy watching and listening to her wheeze as she struggles to breathe with her nose loaded with semen and her mouth filled with one of his balls. She tries to talk and makes everyone laugh with her gibberish.

He takes his other ball and starts trying to stuff it into her mouth. He pushes on his ball to get it as far in her mouth as he can, bulging out her cheeks. She plays to her audience and opens her eyes wide as he pushes his ball in as far as he can. She loves feeling his ball in the back of her throat.

She can't breathe now, and this is the moment her audience and Marcus' group have been waiting for. They all enjoy her inability to breathe with a mouthful of scrotum and her nose full of cum. And they are thoroughly enjoying seeing her cheeks bulging out with his balls. She moves her head around, pulling on and stretching out his scrotum, but not hard enough to cause him pain. She however, writhes in the misery of her body being deprived of oxygen. She squirms, slapping the sofa with her palms, clutching at her throat, trying to push him away, and making loud choking sounds as she struggles in vain for a breath. She is expressing her emotions to entertain her tormentor and audience and show what his big balls are doing to her. Soon she is in hypoxia, and her body starts convulsing.

Before she turns blue, he pulls one of his balls out of her mouth. Now she is so oxygen depleted, her gasping and wheezing are much more loud and powerful because she desperately needs the little air she can suck in. Once again she realizes how crazy her impulse is to please men who torture her. She hates the misery of being choked and not breathing but loves being used by men to satisfy their sadistic sexual pleasures.

After a while of enjoying watching and feeling her take huge, labored breaths around his ball, he pulls his last ball out of her mouth. She sucks with her lips tight around it while he pulls it out to make the popping sound she knows the men want to hear. He grabs his scrotum and holds it over her lips as she gasps. She spreads his ball sac over her gorgeous face with her intakes and blows it up in the air on the outtakes.

"Open your mouth a little more!"

When she does that, she sucks into her mouth different parts of the loose skin on his ball sac with her gasps, and sometimes takes a testicle part of the way in. She would have opened her mouth more on her own but is not thinking too clearly after being choked.

"Suck my ball all the way in!"

She forces her mouth all the way open to swallow his entire ball, and she swallows it again and again so he can pop his ball out of her mouth many times. She alternates sucking in one ball, then the other, because she knows how tender men's balls are. Then he slowly fucks her throat to put her back in oxygen deprivation and enjoy her gasping on each of his outstrokes. He blows into her nostrils to get her ready for his buddy's turn in her mouth. While he is blowing, she closes her mouth during her gasps to get her sinuses as full of cum as possible for these men with the big, exciting balls.

While the rest of the group enjoy her, they take closeup videos of her gorgeous face with cum running out her nose and her enthusiastically servicing their balls. They also video her eyes opening wide and her cheeks bulging out as they stuff their scrotums into her mouth.

She is not pleased when the last guy leans over her. His balls are not big enough to make up for his excessively hairy and fat body, his unattractiveness, and his whiteness. She definitely wants to protest, because she knows she can amuse her black audience by rejecting this whitey. She puts a hand on his leg to stop him and looks forlornly at Marcus.

"No, please, not him! He's white and smells!"

"Boobilicious, he paid me ten grand for you. Let him do whatever he wants!"

He swipes his balls across her face and lips, and she subserviently sticks her tongue out for him. Then she looks at Marcus and her other masters and starts licking, sucking, and kissing the very hairy balls in her face, enjoying the smiles she brings to their faces. She wants to show her masters that their slave will not only do disgusting acts she hates, but will go beyond that to show her willing servitude and overwhelming desire to please them. She pauses when his balls are smothered with her mucus to pick multiple long pubic hairs out of her mouth.

"Leave his pubes in your mouth!"

She gives him the glare he was seeking. Marcus likes provoking her into resistance. He, like her other masters, loves domineering Gloria and forcing her to do things she hates or submit to something she doesn't like being done to her. And he enjoys it when she speaks her mind and fights, because it is far more fun to control a spirited woman.

"But I can't.... aaawwkkk" She was beginning to complain about his lack of grooming and his many loose pubic hairs, but her speech becomes unintelligible as the he presses his ball sac against her soft and plump lips. " whaaakkk hhaa mmmmm uuhhh" She continues talking gibberish to entertain the men as he stuffs his ball further into her luscious lips. She stops trying to talk and makes a loud sucking sound as she sucks his ball in all the way past her lips. He tries and tries to get his second ball in her mouth, but cannot, perhaps because of all the hair on his scrotum. She is relieved that he won't be choking her with his hairy balls. He is going to have to deep throat her to choke her. So he pulls his testicle out of her mouth and presses his cockhead against her lips. She grimaces.

"Fuck, I can taste and smell dried piss on his cock!"

Marcus says, "Lick it off, Boobilicious!"

She licks the end of his cock as told, then sits up on the sofa and decides to do a lot more by blowing his cock. She is turned off by the color of his cock, the piss on it, and its disappointing size. And she is thankful her nose is clogged or his cock would smell even worse. But she wants to show that she will do the most degrading and horrid things with excessive zeal to demonstrate her masters' power over her and how much she wants to give them pleasure and entertainment.

She knows just how to start her blowjob to enhance her show for her men. She puckers her ample lips and parts them slowly as she sucks in the tip of his cockhead, blossoming out her fat lips in all their glory. She repeats it several times for their voyeuristic pleasure before she takes his cock all the way down her throat and pulls it out several times to make her overly abundant mucus flow. Her lips look even fatter and more voluptuous when she has them tight around his shaft. She realizes how much easier and far less arousing cock sucking is with a normally sized white cock.

When she stops, her mouth uncontrollably overflows with mucus, and she looks at her masters to see if they saw that. She allows herself to gag by not suppressing her disgust with his rancid urine to add to her show. She doesn't want to lose her mucus, so she closes her mouth as she gags and blows out her cheeks and some cum from her nose. She opens her mouth and tilts her head down, and a mouthful of mucus pours out and drowns his cock. She runs her puckered, ultra soft lips all over his cock while making loud sucking and slobbering sounds. She swallows his cockhead and tongues it with an open mouth so the men can see her tongue action. She pushes his cockhead around inside her mouth and bulges out her cheeks for her audience. Her drooling gets all over her luscious tits and runs off their sides. Finally, she takes out his cock and smiles at her masters as mucus oozes off his cock and her chin.

"His dick is clean now!"

She enjoys their amused reactions to her playful understatement, but only for a moment before she gets his cock rammed into her mouth, and he starts deep throating her. He manages to choke her even with his average sized cock since her sinuses are full. He chokes her especially hard, and Marcus has to tell him to back off several times to let her breathe. When he ejaculates into her nose and it runs down to her lips, she is glad his semen doesn't taste bad. It does taste different than the brothers.

After that horrible experience, she especially enjoys Marcus' turn with her. She makes incredibly passionate love to both his big balls and his huge cock, and everyone is envious of him. She hates feeling the pubic hairs stuck in her teeth from her white rapist as she sucks on Marcus, but she knows he won't let her take them out. Her copious mucus gets smeared all over her face and removes the foul smell left by her rapist. She uses Marcus' precum and her mucus to completely refill her sinus cavities before he stuffs his second ball into her mouth. After Marcus has choked her with his balls to his heart's content, he deep throats her and blows in her throat and mouth and all over her face.