Gloria's Transformation - The Sadists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she is fully responding to the men's play, Mandingo approaches them and picks her up.

"My God, Gloria, I have never seen a woman as gorgeous and voluptuous as you! Your tits are unbelievable! And I love the humungous size and beautiful shape of your ass! What is your waist to hip ratio?"

"Thank you! When I'm not full of cream or other fluids, my ratio is .3! I'm very proud of my figure and that I don't have implants!"

"Wow, your ratio is half that of the most curvaceous models! God, woman, I must have your tits right now!"

He puts her down on her back and straddles her abdomen. He squeezes her milk jugs together near their ends to flood her cleavage with her creamy milk. Then he places his cock on her chest between her tits and moves forward. Amazingly, her soft tits part for his cock, but remain together further away from her chest, providing him with a fantastic hole to fuck. His cockhead appears and disappears on the other side of her tits, which only he could do with his twelve inch dick, impressing Gloria. His cockhead teases her, being so close to her face; she wants it in her mouth so much!

As he slowly fucks her cleavage in rhythm with her moans and enjoys the titty fuck of his life, her colossal boobs move forward and apart, then rebound, so her nipples travel in erotic elliptical orbits. The guests were not informed that her nipples can be fucked, since the theme of the party is to fuck her womb. He positions his hands so that he distorts her luscious tits as they move, and plays with her nipples to hear her moan more. He likes holding her nipples motionless to watch what happens to the rest of her soft tits as they move. Finally, he pushes her love orbs together for a tighter fuck, extruding her soft flesh between his spread apart fingers. Even though he is a jaded porn star, he can just barely hold back from blowing all over her lovely face, showing the superb sex appeal of her voluptuous tits.

The choice of position in which to fuck her womb is easy for him, being an ass man. He is not as big around as Tremon but is an inch longer, and she has never had him before, so she fears just how terrible this is going to be. He picks Gloria up, puts her down on her feet, and sits down on a sofa with his legs together. He turns her to face away from him, pulls her close to him so her legs are outside of his. She obediently bends over, giving him a great, close up view of her enormous ass that now appears super colossal to him. She pushes her ass towards him, puts her creamy ass crack in his face, and slaps his face with her ass cheeks. Her monstrous tits are pushed apart by her legs. She then moves forward and positions her dripping pussy over his cock. With one hand on his thigh, she uses her other hand to guide his cock into her pussy and gasps as his big cockhead enters her.

Gloria loves teasing men and wants Mandingo as excited as she can get him so he will not last long in her womb. So she moves her pussy up and down on just his cockhead while energetically gyrating her ass, enough to occasionally make his cock jump out of her vulva, requiring her to stop and reinsert his cock. She turns her head around and smiles at him as he ogles her bouncing ass and the back view of her tits. She moans and drips long strings of cream. She moans the loudest when she must reinsert his cock and his cockhead pushes open her very tight vaginal introitus and suddenly plunges inside her.

Then she slowly lowers her body and impales herself on his twelve inch cock, moaning all the way, but stopping at her cervix. She rises up and down on his cock, slowly at first, then faster and faster. It is so erotic when she places her arms behind her head, improving the side views of her tits, and then puts her hands on top of her tight buttocks as she rides his cock up and down, tossing her hair and moaning her head off. She continues her gyrations as she rises up and down on his towering cock, for both their pleasures. The movement of her impressive ass is tantalizing and remains shapely as it bounces. Her equally impressive tits bounce up and down and swing from side to side, mesmerizing her audience. Ever desirous of entertaining her audience, she leans forward to get her tits to bounce off his legs as she rises up and down. Then she leans back with her hands on his chest and arches her back to give her audience majestic views of her monumental tits. She thoroughly enjoys pleasing the men and their reactions.

"Oh, big man, I love the size of your monster! You really don't have to spoil it all by going all the way inside me and violating my womb, do you?"

After a while, he grabs her ass and starts impaling her hard and making her moan even deeper. When she feels him release the pressure on her hips, she dutifully lifts her ass up for him. The bouncing of her two enormous funbags is a joy for everyone to watch. He also stops when he meets the resistance of her cervix so he can enjoy her palpable fear of what is next. Then he stops fucking her with his cockhead against her cervix. Her arms and voice tremble as she begs him,

"Mandingo, this is all I can take of you! Please, don't do this! You're too much of a man for me!"

He makes everyone wait with bated breath until he finally pulls her down hard all the way, making her suddenly throw her head back and scream at the top of her lungs. Their loins collide with a loud splat, and her huge ass grows even bigger as it spreads out over his lap. After numerous screams, she starts very loudly grunting as he keeps the pressure on her hips and holds himself deep inside her womb. She feels the stretching of her cervix and his cockhead pushing out the end of her womb, and the pain is unbelievably excruciating. She adds squeals to her grunts and shows the distress in her face when he starts pushing her around on his cock and grinding their loins together.

She pushes down on his thighs, strikes them softly with her fists, digs her nails into him, but not enough to scratch him, and shows her agony in her face and vocalizations. He releases the pressure on her hips, and she submissively rises up until his cockhead pops out of her tight vaginal opening. No one can believe she took his entire 12 inches nor how extremely long his white cream covered, black shaft appears before it disappears inside her again as he pulls her down, until her moans become more hysterical screams. They also can't believe how beautifully her curvaceous tits are bouncing when she suddenly stops when her ass smothers his lap and splatters cream on them and all around them.

After many agonizing minutes, she stops rising up when he releases her hips, because she is so overwhelmed by the pain and her continuous, intense climax. So he does all the action with his hands on her waist. He lifts her up and pulls her down on his mammoth cock, but only enough to pop his head out of her cervix so he can thrust into it again until her ass is buried in his lap. Her entire body starts shaking with her whole body orgasm, and she loses all strength in her legs and arms. Her upper body falls forward until her giant tits support her against his legs, then she leans far over to her side.

So Mandingo puts an arm around her waist and rises up. He carries her to the stage room bed while her legs and arms dangle down and shake. She appears unconscious, but they know she's not, because she is still moaning from the slowly fading orgasm. He puts her on her knees and tits, and while he is mounting her, the orgasmic shaking of her body is obvious. After he penetrates her, he puts her legs together to make her even tighter, and keeps them together with his legs as he holds onto her wide hips and gleefully resumes her torture.

When Mandingo withdraws from her, she collapses on her tits, then rolls on her back so she can breathe easier but also to expose her heaving breasts, ever mindful of her onlookers. She groans and groans and writhes around, making a great show of her gyrating breasts, while she very gently strokes her abdomen. But nothing stops the pain for the longest while. She is so glad everyone has finished their first rape of her, and they give her a break. Finally, the pain becomes manageable, and she starts enjoying the gawking of the men for whom she continues stroking herself and jiggling. Her head clears enough to talk.

"Well, Mandingo gets the prize. His foot long monster hurt me the most! I felt it trying to poke out the end of my womb! I've never experienced pain like that in my entire life!"

"Fuck! You guys have been raping me for hours! The pain has gotten worse with each guy, and not just because the cocks got bigger and fatter with each new guy! My hyper sensitive uterus and womb are even more sensitive now because they are beyond sore! I hope your perverted, sadistic desires have been satisfied! Please tell me no one wants to fuck my womb a second time!"

She looks around and sees all the desires in the men's faces and starts crying.

"How can you do this to me? I'm just a fuckdoll to you all, aren't I? To be used for whatever perverted pleasures you desire, including sadism!"

They decide to keep the same order on the second session, and Ohan picks up a sobbing Gloria and holds their groins together. She pushes him away, which puts her in the position he wants, with her shoulders on the bed again. She gasps and screams when she feels the shearing pain of his initial penetration and the stretching of her vaginal, uterine, and abdominal tissues upward as his strong cock resists bending downward as he enters her all the way. This time the pain is so intense, she has no orgasm. She issues no moans, just shrieks of pain, grunts, passionate groans, and hysterical pleas to stop. She is too tired to fight anymore, but she does manage to claw at the mattress to show her agony. Her face reveals her constant fear of what he will do next. He particularly enjoys plunging into her as hard as he can to get her to squeal louder.

She stiffens her body and squeals whenever the pain is worse and speaks in a very emotional and quaking voice in between her groans and squeals. She tells him in minute detail how bad the pain is and where in her body she feels the pain, each time he makes a change in their coitus: the force, angle, frequency, and depth of his thrusts, and where he places her tits, legs, and arms in a series of positions he puts her in. Each time she tells him the pain is worse, he continues doing it for the longest time to enjoy all her sounds effects, squirming, and grimacing. But she doesn't stop telling him what hurts her the most, because she feels this crazy impulse again to completely satisfy his sadism and give him exactly he wants. Her impulse comes from her excessive submissiveness fetish, which makes her enjoy being used by men. She also has a compulsive impulse to please men and a touch of masochism. So she just can't resist maximizing the pleasure she sees in his and the other sadists' faces. She remembers being defiant at the beginning of the party, but now that she is suffering so much and being used in the extreme, she is succumbing to her impulses.

She adds in curses of the size of his cock for his amusement. And she tells the men what she thinks they will like hearing:

"You love making me suffer so much with your huge cocks, don't you? Please don't gang rape me anymore! I beg you! Uugghh! I can feel your cocks inside my womb, and they're killing me! My womb is so sensitive Ooowww! and now it is terribly sore and painful after so many monstrous cocks! I'll do anything you say if you will stop! Aaugh!"

She continues to be tormented the rest of the night by man after man, with her expressing all her feelings and emotions and describing exactly how, where, and how much each man is hurting her. Each man has a bigger cock than the last one that hurts her more and makes her even more sore. Her reactions and outbursts become more and more emotional as she endures the excruciating pain for the pleasure of her men. She has no orgasms but continues producing cream and has plenty of cream and semen still in her from the first session. She can't see her tormentors around her very well with her tear filled eyes, but she can tell the sadists are enjoying their second sessions with her more than the first, because she clearly is not climaxing and is in much more agony. She feints multiple times with each man, and they use smelling salts to awaken her.

Her shrieks, screams, and groans become so emotional and hot-blooded, the men love every moment of torturing her a second time with their huge cocks. So much so that all of them, except for Shane, want a third session with her after Mandingo finishes his second time. But she is feinting so frequently and sobbing so uncontrollably, her masters finally respond to her impassioned begging and call an end to her torture.

After her ordeal, her mind is clouded with endorphins and the pain in her womb, so a servant helps her take a pain med and puts a special bra on her for sleeping. When Gloria wakes up in the afternoon, her uterus aches terribly, and she feels pain with the slightest step, so one of her bros carries her to the bathroom. He takes off her bra that limits the swelling of her breasts to two additional cup sizes. They still ache, and she is tempted to squirt milk into the sink. But she saw some guys waiting for her and knows they will enjoy her tits more if they are bigger with more milk. She admires in the mirror all the dried semen and cream covering her thighs and vulva before she showers.

Just the pressure of the shower spray on her stomach causes her to wince with pain. Her jaw muscles are so sore from Steele's huge cock, it's painful to talk, and taking his immense size down her throat so many times has made it painful to swallow. She can't imagine how she would feel now if she had a normal woman's less elastic throat. While she dries her hair, her discomfort recalls all the hideous pain of last night. She thinks about how much the sadists enjoyed hurting her with the size of their cocks while they were gang raping her womb. She also reflects on how much they relished fucking her bladder, especially when it was full. And her supposedly non-sadistic masters have all exclaimed how much they enjoyed watching her getting gang raped, with all her screaming, begging, and struggling, and final submissions. Satisfying their sadistic perversions will help her hold onto her clique of studs, and she greatly enjoyed exciting, pleasing, satisfying, and submitting to her sadists.

So she is not altogether unhappy with her men discovering new ways to use her for their pleasure. But the agonizing pain after ten huge cocks in her womb was unbearable, so there is a high price to pay for serving sadistic men. She fears her nine inch masters will convince her longer bros to get her geneticist to lower her uterus and shorten her vagina, so they can all enjoy her pleasure hole number seven and womb. Of course that will set her up for more rapes of her womb. And she will hate having her recreational pregnancies [See the Breeding story] shortened even more by abuses of her womb.

While she is being carried back naked to her bed, she smiles at all the lustful stares of a dozen men ogling her. She invites them to have her mouthwatering tits, which were spared last night. The men form two lines, and she dedicates one of her boobies for suckling and the other, for nipple fucking, so that all the men can both suck and fuck her nipples without getting other men's semen in their mouths. Streams of milk trickle down all sides of her milk jugs. Her nipple hole shrinks down to a half inch gape after each cock is withdrawn and overflows with milk and semen, and the next man pauses to watch the erotic scene. Streaks and globs of sticky semen erotically adorn and ooze down all sides of her alluring orb, and filaments connect it to her chest and bed. She doesn't want just one gapping nipple, so she interrupts her nipple fuckers half way through the men. She brings her gapping nipple up to her mouth, with a little help due to her booby's firmness, sucks all the semen and milk out of it and off her areolae, and asks the men to start sucking on her gapping nipple and fucking the other one.

She continues thinking between her climaxes while the men are changing on her breasts. She resigns herself to being frequently tortured and enters a new phase of her life, one of serving the sadists around her - her masters and all their sadistic friends.