Gloria's Transformation - The Sadists

Story Info
Gloria endures gang rape violations of her womb and bladder.
25.3k words
3.3
53.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See the previous stories describing Gloria's series of genetic transformations into a terrifically voluptuous, totally uninhibited, and breathtakingly gorgeous blonde, with a hypersexuality condition that effects a hyper sex drive and many perverse sexual impulses that become extremely powerful, including size and black male fetishes, exhibitionism, submissiveness, and a desire to please men.

Her body is changed dramatically in a series of genetic treatments. Her face becomes movie star gorgeous, her skin, totally flawless, and her light blonde hair, full and naturally curly. She loses all body hair except on her head. Both sets of her lips were enhanced twice. Her facial lips are quite voluptuous, and her labia majora swell out an inch upon arousal. Her derriere enlarges to a huge bubble butt, and her boobs grow to breathtaking proportions. Her waist shrinks, giving her a stunning 81-21-71 figure.

Her mammoth breasts are pressed together out several inches from her chest. They have the just right mix of fatty and connective tissues to be both resilient and firm, staying in the place with the same gorgeous shape regardless of her position, but also soft to the touch, yielding, and jiggly. They fill a 36Z cup when drained of the creamy milk they constantly lactate at the rate of two liters an hour. Each boob has a very deep and highly expandable central milk duct with folds in a rounded, funnel like entrance. Her pink nipples are an inch long, 1.5 inches across to accommodate the large entrance holes, and highly elastic, along with all the tissues surrounding her milk ducts. Her areolae are also pink, five inches across, and bulge out an inch beyond the natural curvature of her breasts.

White cream from her enlarged Bartholin glands flows at her slightest arousal and becomes voluminous during sex. She grows additional glands that secrete cream into her vagina, lower colon, and rectum along their entire lengths. The inside dimensions of her vagina, lower colon, and rectum shrink to zero as their walls thicken and become highly soft and yielding. Her vaginal introitus transforms into a thin sphincter muscle tight enough to hold fluids. Her mouth, facial lips, throat, main milk ducts, nipples, areolae, asshole, vulva, cervix, womb, urethra, the entire lengths of her vagina, lower colon, and rectum, and all her mammary skin become hyper sensitive erogenous zones with thousands of additional nerve endings. Her abdominal muscles weaken and the tissues of her bladder, stomach, womb, vagina, and colon all become highly elastic, making possible huge expansions of her normally flat belly. Her urethra and cervix become very expandable but remain strong and their passages small. Her throat is made highly elastic and her vagina elongated to nine inches to accommodate big cocks.

Her transformed body provides her mind-blowing sensual pleasures, wealth and luxuries, and exceptional popularity with men beyond her wildest dreams. She becomes a big black cock slut and sex slave to sixteen brothers to satisfy her many uncontrollable and overwhelming desires and fetishes.

Gloria Realizes her Submissiveness is Out of Control

Gloria knows her hypersexuality has made her submissive in the extreme. She is forced to realize this each time she finds herself giving in to the irresistible pleasures of submitting to rapes and tortures. She vividly recalls being tortured after the Drake concert (see the Mansion story). She lay on her hugely expanded belly, without getting up on her knees to relieve the pain, while waiting for each man to mount her. After the last man, and she can't believe she even held her ass cheeks apart to entice more men to fuck her gaping asshole and excruciatingly spread out her terribly tender belly over the hard marble floor. She had an overwhelming desire to give as much pleasure as possible to as many men as possible, most being complete strangers. She is a spirited, intelligent woman and is bothered by how insane her submissiveness has become. But she likes how feminine it makes her, which fits well with her masters' high levels of testosterone, hard, muscular bodies, assertive personalities, and very exceptional endowments. She doesn't want to do the only thing to reduce her submissiveness -- undo the genetic treatments that have given her incredible sexual pleasures to which she has become addicted.

But now her condition has progressed until she experiences the most exquisite arousal and satisfaction when she is dominated by men. The more horrid the things they do to her, or command her to do, the more exciting it is for her to submit. And even worse, she feels a powerful desire to do whatever she can to make abusing her as enjoyable as possible for them. She knows she must be crazy to want to enhance the pleasure of men who are making her suffer, but her feelings are too compelling to resist. The one saving grace is that she knows they enjoy it more if she fights them, so she can both enhance their pleasure, show her spirit, and preserve her dignity by fighting them before experiencing what has become the irresistible joy of submission. She keeps her crazy desires to maximize the pleasure of her tormentors a secret.

She wishes her masochism would become stronger and remove all her pain, but no such luck. Gloria has many opportunities to please the sadists in her life after they discover the sadistic joys of fucking her urethra and cervix.

Her Urethra Torture

Her doctor was right, and eventually a porn addicted homie of her bros suggests they fuck her urethra. Gloria pleads with her bros, knowing it will make her temporarily incontinent and how painful it will be with their huge cocks. She is so thankful that her doctor greatly enhanced the elasticity of her urethra and bladder. They decide who gets to go first, and six of her bros take her to the bed on the outdoor stage of the mansion. The lucky bro chosen to be first puts Gloria down on her back. She is glad he is not one of her biggest bros. He has to pause for a moment to ogle the sharp curves of her huge buns, protruding out from under her as she lies with her legs spread wide. Her buns retain much of their incredibly exotic spherical shape, even though her weight is on them. There is a remarkable gap between the small of her back and the mattress, and her vulva is elevated seven inches off the mattress as she lies so beautifully and provocatively before him.

"Show me your pisshole!"

Gloria spreads her legs as wide as she can, bends her knees, and lifts up her massive butt into the air. She spreads apart your labia, and wipes away some cream, and points at the object of his desire. Even though she is dreading the coming pain, she is excited that she is about to be taken by six bros, and cream is filling her vestibule.

"Since you're making me submit to this, please at least treat me like the virgin I am and finger me first. Here, give me your finger, and I'll help you."

He gives her his index finger, and she places it on her urethra and waits apprehensively for him to push it into her. She is surprised by how great his finger feels. He moves his finger around and in and out of her, and she soon climaxes. Her doctor never mentioned making her urethra an erogenous zone. So she figures this is just another unplanned side effect of her hypersexuality. She keeps her orgasm a secret and doesn't moan, because she wants the bros to be totally convinced they are forcing her. He soon withdraws his finger. She subserviently pushes her labia even wider apart to make it easier for him. He gets his cockhead creamy in the lower part of her vulva, and she submissively guides his cockhead into her urethra as he uses his hand to push his nine inch monster into her just below her clit.

"Oh God, I can feel your huge cockhead stretching me out! You're way too big for my tiny urethra! Your huge cock is hurting much more than I feared! You know I don't want this! You're raping me! Please stop! Aagghhh!"

"Hey, everybody, check this out! My cockhead is in her piss hole, and oh man, does it feel good and tight! We're all going to love this!"

His comments draw an audience from the crowd always in the mansion. Brothers lift her up, stack pillows under her ass, grab her ankles, unbend her knees, and spread her legs further apart until she groans. They stare at his very long, black shaft slowly disappearing into her just below her clit. "A new hole for us!", everyone excitedly thinks. The crowd takes turns standing around her for the best view of exactly where he is entering her. He withdraws before penetrating her all the way and reenters her again and again to show them. Each time he enters her, she pushes her head back, opens her mouth, and groans deeply. She pleads for him to stop and for no one else to do what he is doing to her.

She groans from the pain as his cock, which is ten times the size of her urethra. He finally goes deeper and deeper into her, stretching her urethra out bigger and bigger over its entire length. The pain is so bad, it interferes with her arousal. She moans with some relief when his huge cockhead passes through her urethra into her bladder, but the pain is still bad with his tremendous shaft in her urethra. And the pain gets worse when his cock starts poking the other side of her bladder and stretching it to accept his full nine inches. As he starts pumping in and out of her bladder, it starts to feel good in spite of the pain, and she can't help voicing a few moans in between her groans.

"Aaaahhhh, when you hit the back side of my bladder, it hurts so much! Please don't stick it in me so far!"

The novelty of it all excites the bros, and Gloria is not allowed up off the stage bed until hours later. After the original six bros finish with her bladder, five more masters and a dozen visitors to the mansion, many of them complete strangers to Gloria, all take turns in her bladder. She meekly resists the visitors by closing her legs and pushing against them, which her bros love watching.

"Come on, who are these strangers you're inviting to fuck my bladder? Do you really want to share one of the most private parts of my body with them?"

They force her legs open with one hand, and she squirms around as they use their other hand to try to guide their cocks into her urethra. Their cockheads slide around in her creamy vulva until she either groans if they enter her peehole, moans deeply if they plunge into her pussy, or laughs if they end up between her ass cheeks or on top of her pubis. If they enter her pussy, she grabs their asses, pulls them towards her, and pleads with them.

"God, your cock feels great! Please, I beg you, fuck my pussy at least for a while!"

Few do as she wants, due to the novelty of getting inside and feeling her urethra and bladder and the sadists enjoy making her groan instead of her usual moans. Soon it is a competition to see who can penetration her peehole in the quickest time while she fights. She wiggles and thrashes about, pushes against them, and laughs when the men can't get inside her. They all love watching her huge breasts being tossed about and squished and constantly getting in the way as they struggle. She puts her hands on her very sensitive orbs where they hurt from getting squeezed during her struggles, with an "ooowww!" Her nipples are hurt so often, she at times struggles with her hands covering and protecting them. The sudden interruptions of her laughs and teasing taunts with loud moans or groans each time she is successfully penetrated are quite erotic. She loves being a sex toy for the brothers and making the sex fun for everyone, including herself.

She stops fighting and thoroughly enjoys surrendering to the men as soon as they have fucked her bladder enough to make her climax. If they withdraw too much and slip out of her, she starts the game over again. She continues to show her pain by groaning loudly each time they are all the way inside her. And she vocalizes constantly, in between the groans, an attribute of hers that her bros have grown to love. Sometimes she just pants loudly. If she is not saying something, she makes high pitched sounds expressing her emotions, usually that of pleasure from being fucked, but now she is conveying her suffering and anguish. Anguish because she doesn't know sore they will make her and how much worse the pain will get before her torture ends.

As one brother after another, some of whom she has never seen before, thrust in and out of her bladder, she entertains everyone by engaging in bawdy talk with the men raping her. She tells them how handsome and studly they are, how huge their cocks are and how much she wants them in her pussy or mouth, and how much their cocks are hurting her due to their massive size. She asks them if they realize they are raping her and if they enjoy raping defenseless women, describes what their cocks feel like inside her, tells them how strong they are and how weak she is, asks them if they are enjoying dominating her, tells how much she wants them to fuck her in any of her other holes, asks them how much they like her huge tits and ass, and on and on. She amazingly never seems to repeat herself.

As they fuck her, she leaks urine. With each passing hour, the odor of urine gets worse, and she becomes more and more embarrassed. She spreads her breasts apart and her chagrin is even worse when she sees the growing yellow stain on the bed between her legs. And she hates feeling the urine on the waterproof pad under her ass and hearing sloshing as they ram into her and spread her ass. Her vulva and thighs are covered with urine.

The more sadistic bros want to hurt her more. A bro lifts her ankles up and holds them spread far apart beyond her head so only her shoulders and arms are on the mattress. Another bro squats over her vulva, penetrates her urethra all the way, and then slowly moves forward, angling his cock inside her, and stopping when she starts to scream.

"No, no, please don't fuck me like this! I can't stand the angle of your cock! I can feel it trying to go through the side of my bladder! Oooowww!"

So of course he moves to put even more angle on his cock and starts fucking her, getting what he wants -- her screams get louder and tears start rolling down her cheeks. Then he moves back and everyone loves the bulge he makes in her stomach as he fucks her. When he resumes fucking her with his cock angled forward, she gasps and claws at the mattress with her nails.

"Oh, God, aaahhhh! You're tearing apart my bladder uuugghhhh! with the angle of eeooowww! your huge cock! Please stop, please! Uuuoooo!"

When he blows and withdraws, the bro holding her ankles moves to fuck her. While he gets in position, she holds her ass up with her arms until another bro grabs her ankles, and her audience watches her vestibule slowly fill with urine and semen. When she is penetrated, the urine/semen overflows and runs down her ass on all sides. She is so miserable, she can't stand it, being fucked this way, but thankfully, only a few torture her with her feet spread apart on the mattress beyond her head.

A favorite position with the men for Gloria is to put her on her back with her legs up close to her sides and tucked under her mammoth boobs, which are so much wider than her torso. This makes her vulva easily accessible, showcases her phenomenal boobs, lifts her butt up to show its alluring bubble shape and size, and allows her shapely calves to swing in the air as they fuck her. In addition to the back and forth swinging of her huge endowment, her legs squeeze her enticing tits together and push them up as she is rocked by the ramming.

When she is finally allowed to get up, she puts her legs together, bends way over, and wipes the urine off her ass. But she does it in a way to show off her exquisite body to the men, most of whom just got through torturing her. She shows how servile she is by wanting to entertain her brothers, right after they put her through so much pain and emotional trauma. She shimmies her bubble ass against a towel held in her hands, which everyone loves, then buffs her beautiful, huge ass using the towel, making everyone snicker. Then she straightens up, spreads her legs wide apart, wipes the insides of her thighs, and presses the towel into her sensitive vulva, with a disgusted "yuck!" She takes the towel out of her vulva, spreads her breasts apart, and looks between them at the urine dripping from her.

"I hope you guys are happy! This is so embarrassing and disgusting! Look at me, I'm leaking urine, and I can't help it! I have no control of my bladder due to all the huge cocks you've rammed into me! And I smell horrible! Please, I'm begging you guys, don't fuck my poor urethra anymore! You're hurting me so much with your huge cocks! And I'm going to a huge party tonight with Dazhawn and his friends! I don't want to wear a smelly pad at the party!"

She puts the towel between her legs, folds her arms under her tits, and pouts at the men.

Neiko, who sat down on a sofa on the stage a few minutes ago, speaks.

"Buttiful, come here! I want to hit that!" Gloria walks over to him with her legs close together to keep the towel between her legs, enjoying his obvious excitement and desire for her. She knows Neiko's ten inch cock is one of the biggest of her bros, and her heart races with fear and excitement.

"So, Neiko, do you want to 'hit that' because you've never fucked a woman's urethra before? Or do you want to cause me as much pain as you can with that monster of yours? Or do you want me to leak pee at the party tonight and humiliate myself?"

"I'd say all of the above!"

He pulls her down to him. She straddles him and her towel falls down, revealing its yellow stains. Adding to her chagrin, she starts dripping urine and semen on him, and he laughs.

When Neiko is finished torturing her, he commands her to stay naked on the sofa. She sits there as told, with a towel between her legs, while the pain in her crotch slowly subsides. Her nakedness on the outdoor stage of the mansion draws the attention of lots of men, many of whom are newly arrived visitors or bros who missed the previous action on the stage. When they ask about the hand towel and are informed, most naturally want to fuck her urethra too, in spite of her pleas. They quickly spread her legs wide to watch the urine and semen leaking uncontrollably out of her before they start making her dilemma worse.

The Party

When it is time for her date, she puts on a black babydoll with panties, a pad, a short skirt, and of course no bra. When Dazhawn sees her, he tells her to remove her panties and pad and put on her shortest skirt. He loves her thin, ultra-short skirt that exposes the bottoms of her bubble cheeks and flutters as she moves, giving glimpses of her labia and more of her buttocks.

"But I'm still leaking urine!"

"Wear a towel between your legs, Boobies."

"But everyone at the party will see it!"

"That's the idea!"

Dazhawn and a few of her other bros take her to a very large party at a nearby black celebrity's estate, attended by very affluent people. Her bros love showing off Gloria at parties. Compared to her and her bros, the crowd is conservative, which Gloria usually likes, since she enjoys the reactions of prudish people to her outrageously provocative body, her wildness, and her being a sex slave. And if her bros are occupied, there are usually a few wild men at these parties to help her shock the rest. But a stuffy crowd is the last thing she wants tonight, with a towel between her legs.

The following scenario is repeated many times as the male guests notice Gloria's towel and her face turns red with chagrin.

"Hey, gorgeous, why the towel?"

"My bladder has been gangbanged, and I'm leaking."

"How many guys?"

"Over two dozen!"