Gloria's Transformation - The Sadists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally plunges hard into her womb, she opens her eyes and mouth wide, tosses her head back, arches her back, and squeals. He begins fucking her slowly, while holding her in place. She responds with her body in similar ways to each of his forceful rams, nicely jiggling her tits. During his very slow withdrawals, her intense orgasm causes her to shake and moan long and deeply. She gradually closes her eyes and mouth and relaxes her posture before his next hard ram. She loves acting out her feelings, since she is naturally so expressive and enjoys entertaining her admirers. Her reactions are too much for Neiko, and he doesn't last his usual 45 minutes.

When it is Shane's turn, he lies down next to her, and his hands and mouth are all over her very sensitive, gigantic tits. She moans softly while he brings her to climax after climax.

"Sweetie, this can't the first time they have tortured you, so why do you remain their sex slave?"

"I love being owned by my sixteen handsome, yyeeesss very long lasting, and supremely hung brothers! The gangbangs with them and their friends are phenomenal! Whenever I want sex, which is all the time, several of my masters are always ready to fuck me any time of the day or night! Aaahhh It takes soooo many men for a nympho like me, and since becoming their slave, I'm finally coming close to getting satisfied! Plus I enjoy submitting to my masters and giving them what they want. But I do wish there were another way to please my sadists. Yeahhhh At least they only hurt me with their huge dicks! They never hurt me gratuitously, like using my breasts for punching bags. Ooohhhh"

"Yeah, I suppose you're lucky in a way. You know, with your incredible beauty and fantastic body, you would be a celebrity! Let me help get you into porn! I am serious! Women with naturally huge tits are always fat or their boobs sag. The biggest women with implants, Beshine and Chelsea, aren't as big as you, and their fake tits aren't anywhere near as gorgeous or soft and bouncy as yours! They don't have a huge bubble butt like yours, and they don't do hardcore, so you would be unique. Your huge tits and ass make watching you getting fucked so much more erotic than other women. I haven't seen you in a position yet in which your huge tits didn't get in the way and get squeezed. It's so arousing to watch your monstrous tits bounce as you get fucked! I want so much to see your huge tits bouncing in every sex position there is! And you vocalize so much more than other women! And all the cream and milk you produce! And your obvious, immense enjoyment of sex, even when you're getting hurt. And you're so incredibly beautiful! I'm telling you, you would be famous and make a fortune!"

"Well, exciting men while they watch me is thrilling for me, so thanks for sharing how much you enjoy me. My bros pimp out at least twice a day, so I'm making a fortune for them now. Aaaahhh I will do you again for free, if you promise to stay out of my uterus, but my masters will want to get paid for me, at a discount, I'm sure. They don't want me to be famous. Oooohhh And I don't either. I can't reveal my reason, but my masters fear losing me."

"Sweetie, your nipple holes are so huge! I don't know how it could be possible, but can your nipples be fucked?"

"No, my masters don't want anyone going there. They want you guys to focus on gang raping my womb.... Oh my, you sure know how to make love to a pair of boobies! Don't stop! Look at how much cream I'm flowing! Mmmmm"

She spreads her legs and pulls open her labia for him, and he moves to get a close up look and his fingers wet. Her voluminous cream is too much for Shane, and he pulls her up and leads her to a low bench. She immediately kneels down, spreads her legs, and bends over to put her breasts and hands on the bench, without being told. The views of her humongous booty as she is bent over electrifies her audience. Gloria enjoys lots of comments expressing disbelief in the perfect smoothness, flawless skin, immense size, and beautifully spherical shape of her erotic bubble butt. Her ass is so prominent while she is bent over, and she arches her back to make it stick out even more. No one can believe how high her buns rise above her lower back. Shane moves her body upward as he fucks her hard and spreads her ass cheeks even higher and wider when he rams into her. Her colossal tits fly up into the air, then move downward and bounce off the bench, spraying milk, before his next thrust, enchanting everyone.

Shane feels sorry for Gloria and fucks her without penetrating her cervix. Having a sex goddess like Gloria for the first time is a mind-blowing experience of a lifetime, even for a jaded porn star, and it is not long before he gently enters her cervix to blow. She only groans once after all her moans, and he gets a lot of trash talk. But their harassment is light hearted, since they respect him as a porn star celebrity and fellow bro.

Darkeem adores Gloria's ass, so when it's his turn, he stacks several pillows on the mattress and puts her on her stomach on them, so her magnificent booty is set up for him. She opens her legs and spreads her cheeks wide apart, to entice him and show off the flawless, white skin, without any dark pigmentation, of her ass crack and her pink asshole. She gets what she wants, and he buries his face between her buttocks, eats her ass crack along its entire length and rims her asshole. He fucks her asshole with his tongue over and over and enjoys the taste of her cream that leaks out. He can feel the vibrations in her with each orgasm and is surprised by how many she has while he eats her asshole. He gets on his knees behind her and fucks her asshole before her vagina, with his hands all over her enormous bubble butt. Then he starts pounding into her with his hands on her waist, making her huge buns suddenly expand in all directions with each ram into her. The cameraman will later playback the action in her soft and resilient flesh in slow motion for everyone's amusement.

As she endures another man in her cervix, she squirms around, adding more movement in her cheeks to the waves in her ass due to Darkeem's pounding. She claws at the mattress in her misery and hits it with her fists in frustration with her inability to stop the terrible pain of his cock. She cries as she endures the pain, and looks toward the camera because she knows all the sadists will want to see her anguished face and the tears rolling down her cheeks.

There are a few good things in her torment. It is gratifying for her to suffer to satisfy the sadistic pleasures of her masters and other men, even if they are perverted. And all the pain involved to please them makes her feel especially subservient, which is also satisfying. She thinks with some difficulty, due to the pain,

"Will this pain never end or at least lessen? Damn, when I agreed to have my cervix made expandable, I didn't know how extremely tight it would be and how incredibly sensitive my cervix and womb are!"

"Oh, I know how I can amuse Darkeem and maybe get him to ram me a little less hard." She reaches around and taps him twice on his arm, waits awhile, and does it again.

"No, Gloria, you can't tap out of this match! Ha!"

She finally stops resisting about half way through her ordeal with him, and feels the contentment of completely surrendering to him and satisfying her submissive impulse.

She breathes a heavy sigh of relief when Darkeem is finally finished, and she keeps her ass up in the air for the next man. Her mind is still cloudy from her extraordinary orgasm and the pain and doesn't understand who the next guy is to be. Her mammoth booty entices Rasheen, another ass man, as he approaches her from directly behind, so he also decides to also enjoy her asshole before her uterus. She is smart and dumped the cream in her colon, effectively giving herself an enema, before the party. Rasheen does not say a word as he spreads apart her ass cheeks and penetrates her, to see if she can recognize him. But she knows all her masters by the feel of their cocks, and she calls him by name as she moans and grunts as he rams into her asshole with all his strength and puts all his weight on her, beautifully squishing her tits and spreading out her ass.

Rasheen is a supreme sadist, and he flips Gloria over to penetrate her womb more. He immediately dives into her uterus, to give him the screams and the looks of fear and misery that thrill him so much. Then he puts her legs up beside her tits and stands up, holding her with her legs against his chest. He fucks her by lifting her up and letting her fall down on his cock as he thrusts upward, to maximize his penetration and her pain. She rewards him by screaming her head off and crying as her torture continues for twenty long and excruciating minutes. Her agony is too much for Rasheen, and his stamina inside her is not his usual hour as well.

Gloria is so overcome with the effects of her intense orgasm and the pain, she acts drugged as Rasheen puts her down on her back. Oxytocin and endorphins are flooding her mind, from the incredible sex and extreme pain. She tries to sit up but is so dizzy and uncoordinated, she falls back again and again, giving the men a marvelous boob show. Her speech is slurred and dopey, making the men laugh, as the next man approaches her to continue her uterine torture.

Jamal is the last of the ten inchers and another ass man. He rolls her on her stomach, grabs her shoulders and pulls them back until her nipples are exposed and her breasts are just beginning to spread out on the mattress, and tells her to hold herself there. She spreads her legs and arches her back, without being told, to stick her ass out more and delight everyone. She falls down a few times to squish her breasts, but rises up again each time, as she pleads with him not to enter her womb. He enters her asshole, making her moan, to get his dick smothered with cream, then withdraws. He pushes his huge cockhead against her perineum and runs it through her very deep ass cleavage up to her back, bouncing apart her tight buns. When he has had enough of her ass crack, he pushes her forcefully forward, making her fall hard onto her huge bumpers for a thrill. Next he squats behind her, grabs the outside of her thighs and lifts her up so all her weight is on her tits, spreading them out even more. He rams directly into her cervix, causing her to scream and push up and away from him, only to fall back again onto her tits. The men gawk at her broadly spread out tits and jumbo ass as they react to the blows from Jamal's ramming. Jamal's extremely thick cock causes her searing pain, and she can't hold back the tears, which the sadists love watching.

Terrill is next and knows how limber she is, so he puts down her on her stomach and a hand on the small of her back and wraps an arm around her at her hips. He pushes down on her back and lifts up her ass until there is an incredible angle (nearly seventy degrees) between her lower back at her ass crack and the rest of her back. Her bubble butt is now high up in the air, breathtakingly displaying its beautiful shape, tight skin, and immense size. She holds her ass there with her legs for him and her audience, and he pauses to let everyone ogle her ass before he squats behind her and thrusts into her.

Terrill was her first black boyfriend, and she has always loved him the most, so she doesn't protest before her cervix yields to him and he bursts into her womb. She doesn't hold back any of her emotions caused by the pain because she knows what a sadist he is. She lets herself become hysterical as she wiggles and squirms and screams and squeals to delight him. She is so unbelievable agile, she can keep her stomach on the mattress as she lifts up her shoulders with her arms in an attempt to get away. But her effort is bound to fail against his strength, and her arms suddenly slip away, providing a nice show for the men of her resilient breasts ballooning out and contracting as she falls on them and they bounce on the mattress. She continues her efforts to get away to the men's amusement until Terrill has satisfied his sadistic desires.

Lex Steele, being a renown porn star, knows what positions will best put on display Gloria's assets but has a hard time choosing between her voluptuous tits and ass. He has seen a few huge asses, but never one as perfect as Gloria's; so smooth, without a single depression or fold and so soft, yet firm enough to mostly hold its lovely bubble shape even when it moves rapidly. And her breasts are so much softer and more pliable then those with implants. He also tries to recruit Gloria as a pornstar:

"I'm in love with your bod! You can't do anything without bouncing those huge tits and buns of yours, can you? The side and rear views of your ghetto booty and ginormous tatas jiggling while you're being fucked are just fantastic and beyond erotic. And it's obvious you enjoy exciting men and having an audience. Without being told, you've been giving us different poses, jiggling your assets, and provocatively handling your body ever since I got here. You're a natural born exotic actress! I do wish you would change your mind about being a pornstar!"

"I wish I could, because I love performing for an audience and showing off my body!"

"And I've never heard someone so emotionally and verbally expressive while they're being fucked! Your moans are so passionate and your words so exciting! You must dearly love sex! With your body, beauty, and emotions, I know you'd be the greatest pornstar of all time!"

"Thanks! I'm glad it's obvious I love sex, because it makes men enjoy fucking and watching me more."

"Before I fuck your womb, I want you to take my entire 11 inches down your throat! Get on your knees!"

She does as told, wraps her fingers around his cock, and looks at the gap between her fingers and her thumb with alarm.

"I love deep throating huge cocks, but Lex, you're way too thick! I won't even be able to get you in my mouth!"

"Yes, you will!" He grabs her head and pushes his cockhead against her plump lips. She says "no, no!" but then submissively opens her mouth as wide as she can. Her eyes get bigger and bigger as he pulls her head onto his huge cock, forcing her jaw so wide apart she can't stand it. She starts choking, groans as best she can with a mouth full of cock, and tries to push him away. The men marvel at how much her throat expands as he goes deeper. She sits down on the floor so she can tilt her head back and straighten out her throat as she feels his huge cock stretching it. She knows he would be tearing up her throat if her good doctor had not enhanced the elasticity of her tissues. She is used to having her throat penetrated, but he is so thick, he makes her gag repeatedly as he slides deeper into her throat. He enjoys her gagging spasms that squeeze his cock and push it up, then rams it back in her to make her gag again. After multiple gags, he finally gets his entire 11 inches all the way down her throat and buries her nose in his pubic hair. She can't breathe and taps on his leg when she feels herself going faint. He lets her back away from him until his cockhead is just on her lips, so he can enjoy watching her gasping for air and drowning in his precum and her voluminous mucous.

Her mouth and throat are incredibly sensitive erogenous zones thanks to her genetic treatments. So when he starts fucking her throat with his entire 11 inches, he brings her to one huge orgasm after another in spite of the terrible discomfort of her over extended jaw that is cramping and aching terribly. She stops fighting and grabs onto his legs to keep from falling as her head swims with oxytocin. When he is ready to fuck her womb and withdraws, her jaw is locked open for the longest time while her muscle relaxes. She tries to talk with her mouth wide open and enjoys everyone's compliments for taking his entire 11 inches down her throat. Tears run down her cheeks as she rubs her still cramping and painful jaw muscles. The whole body orgasm that follows with Lex is the best of the night so far, since he is as long as Terrill, but much thicker. But the pain is far worse due to the extra stretching of her cervix to accept Lex's monster. Lex compliments her, but she is so dopey, she cannot respond.

"You were fucking amazing!"

Tremon is next, and she is not too high on dopamine and oxytocin to recognize him and remember how huge his eleven inch cock is around. He is even bigger than Lex and impossible to get into her mouth. Her cervix has been stretched out by the ten inch cocks, but she is already sore from hours of cervical fucking. She becomes hysterical before he even touches her, because she knows how thick he is and how sore she is. She cries and strikes him repeatedly, but softly, on his chest as he picks her up and puts her shoulders on top of a sofa back as he holds by her hips and slides into her sloppy and dripping pussy. She blacks out from the pain as he rams his huge cockhead and extremely thick cock through her cervix. Her arms dangle at her sides and her head falls back.

"Who wants to fuck her while she's out?"

A visitor to the mansion in the audience immediately sprints up onto the stage. He drops his pants just in time for Tremon to hand him Gloria's ass. While he is enjoying the best fuck of his life, two other visitors stand next to her, grab her tits to get their mouths on her nipples, and suck on her while she is being screwed. They take their hands off and impart lovely undulations in her tits as most of her heavenly flesh moves back and forth with her body while her nipples remain motionless in their mouths. When she starts coming to, the stranger hands her back to Tremon. When she finally wakes up, Tremon is staring into her eyes with his huge cock just at the entrance of her cervix.

"No, God, no, not again, Tremon! Your cock is way too big for my tiny cervix-- I can't take you another time!"

Tremon just smiles at her for a while, enjoying her fear, trembling, and squirming. But instead of immediately raping her again in her cervix, he picks her up and carries her to a padded bench on the stage. He lies down on it, with her in his arms and his cock still inside her, and her feet are on the floor.

"Dance for me!"

This makes Gloria happy, because she loves to dance and it will take her mind off being raped and what she knows is coming next. The bench is high enough so that when she stretches her legs, she still can't get his enormous cock entirely out of her, so she is free to dance as wildly as she likes without him falling out of her. They turn the music up, and she delights the crowd with enchanting dancing that is not her usual style, since she has a man inside her and between her legs. The rhythmic motions of her immense and shapely tits and ass, while she moans and rides Tremon's huge cock, is enough to enthrall everyone. And they enjoy her cream glistening on his cock and hanging in long strings from her pubs. She of course wants to enjoy his cock as much as she can, and her dancing includes dipping down to stroke his cock in and out of the entire length of her nine inch vagina.

What she didn't anticipate is that the timing of her womb violation will be a total surprise because of her distraction. Tremon swiftly grabs her hips on one of her down dips and pulls her down the rest of the way onto his cock with a loud and very wet splat. The sudden, immense pain makes Gloria toss back her head back and scream and puts her into shock. When the first wave of a whole body orgasm hits her, and she stops screaming, closes her eyes, and loses most of her sensibilities. Tremon has to grab her tits to keep her from falling over. But the men can tell she is not unconscious, since she is still moaning and groaning loudly. So Tremon grabs her by her ribcage and starts fucking her by lifting her up and down on his cock. Her whole body shakes as he fucks his gorgeous cock sleeve to completion. He then carries her to the bed and puts her down, and several men surround her. While she slowly regains her senses, the men play with and ogle her tits and the rest of her quivering body.