Gloria's Transformations - the Shows

Story Info
Her live sex shows include her fuckable cervix and nipples.
24.9k words
4.2
8.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See my first story, Gloria's Transformation - the Gym, that more fully details the first of a series of genetic transformations of Gloria into a terrifically voluptuous, totally uninhibited, and breathtakingly gorgeous nymphomaniac. She develops a hypersexuality condition encompassing a hyper sex drive and a plethora of perverse and extremely intense sexual impulses that include exhibitionism, promiscuity, submissiveness, recreational pregnancies, water sports, anal and oral sex, and being bred and the following irresistible fetishes: size, black men, semen, cocks, testicles, and muscularity.

Her body is changed dramatically by multiple genetic treatments. Her face becomes drop dead gorgeous, her eyes blue and radiant, her white skin flawless, and her long hair is naturally light blonde and full. She loses all body hair except on her head. Both sets of her lips are enhanced twice. Her facial lips become quite voluptuous, and her labia majora lips swell out an inch upon arousal.

Her breasts grow to breathtakingly mammoth proportions. They have just the right mixture of fatty and connective tissues to be resilient and firm enough to have no noticeable sagging and maintain their perfectly round shapes regardless of her position, and yet be soft to the touch, jiggly, and yielding enough to blow men's minds. Due to their suppleness and size relative to her chest, they are pressed tightly together over most of their length. They fill a 36Z bra when she is not pregnant and immediately after they are drained of the creamy milk they constantly lactate at the rate of two liters an hour. Each boob has a deep and a very expandable milk duct with folds in its rounded entrance from which flows a constant, tiny, single stream of milk. Her hyper sensitive, pink nipples are an inch long and highly elastic, as are her large milk ducts and all the tissues surrounding them. Her areolae are also pink, five inches across, softer and more sensitive than her other breast tissues and appear swollen as they extend beyond the curvature of her breasts.

Her derriere grows into a huge bubble butt that is firm enough to be perfectly round, flawlessly smooth, and keep its beautiful shape as it bounces but is also soft and yielding. Her waist shrinks, so her huge booty makes her hips over four times wider than her waist and gives her a stunning 81-21-71 figure. Also amazing are how close her huge buttocks are to her back and how far they protrude out to her sides and behind.

The tissues of her vagina and rectum become extremely vasocongested upon her slightest arousal making her very tight and producing voluminous plasma for lubrication. Adding to her lubrication, her Bartholin's and Skene's glands are greatly enlarged to secrete copious flows of a very slippery white cream mostly into her vagina but also her vulva, giving her superabundant lubrication. A thin sphincter muscle, tight enough to hold fluids, grows over her vaginal introitus (opening), and she must drain herself when menstruating. She grows additional glands to secrete profuse amounts of white cream into her rectum, making her anus super lubricated. The walls of her vagina and rectum are made extremely soft and yielding and much thicker, shrinking her organ's internal dimensions to zero and making her feel even tighter.

Her mouth, facial lips, throat, central milk ducts, nipples, areolae, asshole, vulva, clitoris, cervix, womb, urethra, the entire lengths of her vagina and rectum, and all the skin covering her mammaries become hyper sensitive erogenous zones with thousands of additional nerve endings. The skin on her booty and abdomen is also increased in sensitivity. Her abdominal muscles weaken and the tissues of her bladder, stomach, womb, vagina, colon, and abdomen all become highly elastic, making possible huge expansions of her normally flat and slim belly. Her uterus is aligned with her vagina, and her rectum elongated to accommodate very long cocks. Her urethra, anus, and cervix become highly expandable and very strong. Her throat, mouth, and jaw muscles and tendons become highly stretchable to accommodate fat cocks.

Her transformed body gives her sexual pleasures, wealth and luxuries, and popularity with men beyond her wildest dreams. She becomes a big black cock slut and sex slave of twenty-two brothers to satisfy her extreme nymphomania and fetishes. She enjoys living with and servicing her masters in a large mansion in LA.

Purcell's Propositions

Marcus is looking for Gloria to talk to her and finds her surrounded by a crowd, as usual. She is straddling a reclining master with her immense breasts towering over him and engaging in a favorite pastime, teasing an audience. She loves titillating men, not just for the exhibitionist thrill, but to make the sex more passionate when they finally get their hands on her. She is naked, with her hands, fingers outstretched, on the undersides of her massive breasts that are rigidly holding the attention of everyone around her, as her nipples stream tiny jets of milk down onto her master. She speaks to her audience, since she can't see the master beneath her due to her bulging bosom.

"What I am craving right now is to have my nipples fucked again. I can't tell you how awesome it felt to have cocks sliding in and out of my very, very sensitive nipples. And I loved feeling my breast tissue being expanded by cocks pumping in and out of my boobies. I never expected my breasts to become this sensitive, but I'm glad they are. I can feel a lump of semen oozing its way out of my right nipple. Do you see it yet? Ooooh yeah, it's coming now."

She remains motionless while everyone stares at a big white glob slowly spreading apart the bottom folds of a gaping nipple hole, then forming a large tear shaped blob that hangs lower and lower until it drops off onto the master below her, leaving a long string of shiny white ooze dangling from her nipple.

"Who wants to replace that semen?"

Marcus waits until the masters she has aroused are satisfied. His eyes are fixed on the newly acquired semen dangling from her gaping nipple holes as he tries to concentrate enough to speak.

"Boobilicious, your other friends will have to wait. I need to talk to you."

Gloria sits up in the bed, turns, and leans back on a pillow so everyone has a good view of the streams of semen flowing from her huge mammaries. "Yes, my dear Marcus, what is it?" She prolongs her panting so the men around her can enjoy the heaving of her breasts more. She is so horny, she can't stand it, and hopes whatever Marcus has to say is short.

"Your other masters and I have had some long discussions with Purcell, and we like his proposals for you."

"Oh, who's he?"

"Purcell was one of your breeders in your party with the 50 black strangers. [the Breeding story] I guess you didn't catch his name, ha, but he was highly impressed with you. He is a very successful promoter and has been talking with us ever since. We've told him all about you, and he wants to arrange live sex shows starring you, before very large audiences. They will all be very entertaining and profitable, and a chance for us to show off our sex slave and be the envy of everyone. So we have given him the go ahead."

"But what if I become famous? And will I have a say in the shows?"

"Yes, there is a risk to our life style, but the profits are too good to pass up. You might like becoming a celebrity. Ha! You know we always listen to our very clever slave. Purcell knows a theater in LA he can rent with no questions asked. You doing the owner is part of the deal for complete secrecy. We will supply all the needed personnel. The theater holds 500 and has plenty of parking. Larger venues really don't work for live sex shows, because voyeurs want to be reasonably close to the action. He says the performances will be wildly popular if we showcase your fantastic and unique body and powerful fetishes. He wants to showcase gangbanging, gangblows, testicular love making, bukkake, water sports, breeding, birthing and abortions, nipple fucking, lactation, womb and bladder fucking, belly expansions, rapes, anal sex, prostitution, and sadism. Each show will begin with you warming up the audience to get them ready for the show, which will be easy for you. You will narrate the shows, but I will serve as MC as needed."

"A complete movie studio will be setup on the stage with remotely controlled mics and cameras that will be fed live to a website so everyone can watch closeups on their cell phones. And the cameras will also be fed to several large screen TVs. The sound system will rival a rock concert - all the sloshing, bodies slamming, and erotic sounds you make, from the barely audible to screams, and all your remarks will be amplified throughout the whole theater. The shows will be real spectacles! And so popular, you'll be giving lots of repeat performances. You'll have a variety of partners, which you should enjoy, as promiscuous as you are. We're sure fucking your nipples and womb will make amazing shows."

"Purcell wants you to show off your extraordinary cock sucking talents with a long line of big black cocks of course. You should love those shows. He wants to emphasize your uniqueness whenever possible. So the cameras will show your moaning, quivering, and creaming that demonstrate your obsession with BBC fellatio. For one show you will be servicing a long line of big black balls. He thinks audiences will love how excited you get with a big set and your enthusiasm and expertise in making love to big black balls. He thinks your crazy love of semen, your semen fetish, will add so much to your shows. And the water sports shows will be sensational when the audience sees how much you enjoy your lovers' piss! We want to see how much you like the piss of ugly whities. We're taking bets on how many men you can do in the non-stop gangblows and testicular love making sessions before you are exhausted. There's an idea - we'll take bets on how long you can last."

"Some of your breeding parties will be done in the theater with white audiences. You can enjoy shocking the bigots and giving them their money's worth by expressing your passionate desires to have only black babies, without caring who the father is. During the breeding shows, we will show you're actually being impregnated by displaying old videos of you with a pregnancy bump, getting fucked in your womb and aborted. And full term abortions will make fantastic shows and allow us to enjoy you with a hugely pregnant belly for months. We also need videos of you delivering and suckling black babies as more proof you really are a BBC breeder. Your deliveries of black babies also will make great shows."

"Some of the shows will be devoted to BDSM. We think those will be very popular and profitable. We're sure lots of sadists will pay a lot to roughly fuck a woman with huge, extremely sensitive tits or inflated belly and to just watch. The torturous fucking of your bladder, womb, or sore holes and fucking you with an expanded, sensitive belly will make great shows. We know how much you enjoy being choked by huge cocks and semen, and a gang choking will definitely be a show. Sometimes just part of a show will be sadistic. Not all the men for the big balls shows will be black, so we can have fun watching you service big white and Hispanic balls."

"Purcell also wants to promote shows of you being brutally gang raped. He has connections with street gangs. Audiences would pay a lot to watch a woman being roughly raped, especially one as gorgeous and voluptuous as you. Some of the rapes may be private shows just for your masters and friends."

"Purcell says we haven't touched your potential profitability by pimping you out only to the super rich. He wants to sell you to 200 men at a time with 300 paying to watch. They'll pay up to $150K to fuck your womb and 25K to watch. We'll make millions in just one gang whoring session! They'll each have ten minutes inside you. That should be long enough for most whities, especially with a hot babe like you. Ha! Everyone will have to prove they are disease free, so condoms won't be used. Purcell has ideas on how to make it more fun, like auctioning you off to the audience after the show."

"We're glad we had your vagina returned to a normal four inch length. We are going to make so much money selling your womb. Have you decided if you love or hate losing the nine inch vagina you had after your first genetic treatment?"

"Both. Just average dicks can now fuck my womb and give me continuous, full body, cervical orgasms that I dearly love. But the penetrations of my womb are much more frequent and so painful and aborting all my pregnancies soon after the breeding parties. And guys with horse cocks, like Terrill and Tremon, go all the through and stretch out the top of my womb three inches, giving me excruciating pain!"

She holds her legs tightly together to hide the quivers from the orgasm brought on this forced submission to so much abuse. "My first objection is that I don't want to be sore in one boob and not the other. If I have just one nipple that is red, swollen, and gaping and the other is not, I will look weird. I was extremely sore, black and blue, and covered with hickeys for weeks after I was raped twice by a street gang! Are you sure you want me like that?"

"Oh, yeah! Your rape stories will be illustrated! We will do that - make both your nipples sore at the same time."

"I won't ask you not to fuck my bladder, because I know how much you enjoy it, but please let me use a urethra plug so I don't leak urine everywhere afterwards."

"Okay, you can use a plug."

"You know since my outrageously high libido was elevated again by my latest genetic change, I have been enjoying sex whenever you force me to be with repulsive men. I want to maintain my dignity and control myself when around undesirable men, but I can't! They arouse me, against my will, and then I actually want them to fuck me! My sexual desires are so irresistible! Every time I enjoy being degraded and abused due to my nymphomania, I lose more of my self respect. I have become such a sleazy slut, I can't stand it! I'm so disgusting! And now you're going to sell me to hordes of ugly tricks, and when I enjoy them, I'll be the sluttiest whore imaginable and hate myself even more! Please don't do this to me!"

"But the more uninhibited you are, the more exciting you are to us! We love who you are - a classy lady with a libido that turns her into a trashy slut."

"I'm glad somebody loves me now. You know what an exhibitionist I am and how much I enjoy performing before large audiences, but some of the shows you are planning are horrifying! Giving me to scumbag street gangs to watch me be terrorized and brutally raped? Delaying my abortions until full term to make better shows? Selling me to gangs of sadists to make their torture of me into a show? If you offer me to hundreds of the most disgusting, low class, or sadistic men, it will be even worse when I not only want, but encourage and even enjoy their rape and torture of me.....But I must acquiesce to this to please you and my masters and remain your sex slave, right?"

Her orgasmic quivering cannot be concealed, and she is afraid Marcus will realize how pleasurable and arousing this is for her. She will be high on dopamine and unable to sleep the rest of the night thinking about and enjoying her biggest submission.

"Yes, you must submit to this. Okay, you can resume now. I can see how excited you are."

The Huge Titties Show

Marcus finds Gloria on a lounge at the pool with Tremon. Marcus is about to speak when the eroticism of the scene makes him completely lose his thoughts. Tremon is on his back and Gloria is straddling him, reverse cowgirl, and leaning forward, placing her intensely salacious and immense sex organs on the lounge, nicely cradled between Tremon's knees. Her naked beach balls and strikingly broad buttocks are erotically on display and the center of everyone's attention. She lifted her tits up when she leaned forward to make her nipples visible, and she is arching her back, which also puts extra curves into the enthralling side view of her bountiful bubble butt. Her ubiquitous milk is streaming out her nipples onto the lounge unusually fast since her tits are squeezed between his legs and she is leaning forward onto them. Tremon's huge 11 inch cock is captured between her fun balls, not against her chest but further away, to allow his cockhead to poke out entirely over the top of her luscious orbs and make it easier for her to mouth it. She is making passionate love to his cockhead with her tongue and plump lips. Her abundant mucus is oozing off him and her chin and running down between her boobs, getting her cleavage lubricated for fucking. She sees Marcus and keeps her eyes on his as she begins giving the object of her desires very wet kisses.

"Hi, Marcus! Smack! You know I can't Smack! get all of Tremon's monster Smack! in my mouth. Watch me try!"

She opens her mouth as wide as she can but manages to suck just some of his huge cockhead into her mouth. Marcus' eyes are then fixed on her wobbling and distorting tits as she moves to tongue and suck all over his huge cockhead. Each time one of her tits gets squeezed due to her movements, it sprays the lounge with milk.

"You have a new way to take my breath away every time I see you... Ah, your first show is scheduled for this Saturday. We decided to gradually introduce your fantastic body to the public, so this show will only showcase your bust and hyperlactation. The show is at 7, so your last milking should be at 3. You'll be breast feeding 200 guys, with another 300 watching. We want your breasts enlarged and full of lots of milk for the show."

Gloria stifles her climatic moans so she can be more easily understood. "But my breasts are producing more milk now due to the prolactin of my latest pregnancy! I'll be six bra sizes bigger in four hours, and the aching will make me miserable beyond belief! That's bigger than my tits have ever been before. Must I go four long hours without being milked?"

"The bigger your tits, the more arousing you are, and you'll be less likely to run out of milk! You need to suckle 200 men and let them all play with your tits! You want to make the show as spectacular as possible, don't you? Why don't you distract yourself from the aching with sex?"

"Because sex makes me lactate more! No doubt the audience will all have breast or lactation fetishes, so I'll make my warmup show all about my tits. Would you please wait until Tremon finishes with me to tell me the rest of what I need to know for the show?"

Gloria becomes even more popular at the mansion as her breasts expand with her milk while she waits impatiently for the show after her last milking. Everyone wants to see how big her tits have become, so she lies naked on a lounge near the pool. She gets lots of offers to rub her tits to relieve the aching, but she rubs them herself, which she thinks they will enjoy watching more, and give them a better view. She continually groans softly and murmurs starting an hour before the show when the aching becomes terrible. The gawking by her bros in the limo ride to the theater makes her even more uncomfortable, since she becomes aroused by their stares, and she can't get any relief because she is off limits to keep her hair and body perfect for the show. From the lustful looks, she knows the sex will be extra hot after the show, and that thought helps her suffering. She has few clothes that fit the size her breasts are now, so she wears a sheer, black robe that ties around her waist. Marcus introduces her as Gloria Whoppers as she steps onto the stage to thunderous applause. She blows kisses to the audience as she walks to the front of the stage and waits for the applause and shouting to die down so she can talk.