Gloria's Transformations - the Shows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to my second show, and thanks for coming! I am going to show you more of my secrets, the incredible changes that have been made to my mind and body. Then you can watch me being gangbanged by a score of black studs. So let me tell you about myself. I have many powerful fetishes, and one of them is exhibitionism. Your comments and lustful stares at my naked body are making me cream and climax, so thank you for that."

"You were all handed two condoms when you arrived, so you can contribute to the show! To satiate my overwhelming semen fetish, I want you all to jerk off for me and make your semen a part of my show! I love semen - I get so excited by how it feels, looks, tastes, and smells! Ha! I can't wait until I can have yours! Your sperm will be poured into my mouth to get me ready to be deepthroated. So please tie off the end of your used condoms and hand them to one of our lovely ushers, and I will be most grateful. This show is already unlike any one you ever attended before, huh?"

"I am the sex slave of 22 handsome, young, muscular, and very well hung black studs with incredible stamina! And some of them are hung like horses! Heehee! So why do I submit to whatever my masters want, including changes to my body, sadistic perversions, and being sold to anyone of their choosing? Because I have a deal with them - I am their sex slave and in return, I am their principal sex partner, so they, their friends, and anyone else they invite give me the marathon gangbangs I crave! I must confess, I'm an extreme nymphomaniac, who is completely insatiable and addicted to sex! And there's another big reason - I adore all my masters, even the sadistic ones, and love serving them and being owned and dominated by them!"

"This show is the second in a series I will be performing right here in this theater that I hope you and all your friends will attend. For my next show, I'm going to be pimped to 200 men, most of whom are not my type. So I was sold by my masters without my consent, which means I'm going to be raped! Would you like to rape a whore with huge tits and ass and then watch her being gang raped by 200 bad boys? Yeah, 200, because you can watch yourself raping me afterwards. It's all going to be video recorded with multiple cameras. You and all your friends and relatives won't want to miss that! If you do miss out on buying me, I'm sure my masters will sell me many more times. If you don't have the money to fuck me, you can just watch me being gang raped at a much lower price." The crowd bellows its approval.

"In my first show, I revealed a few of the many changes that were made to my body - the size and shape of my ass and the size, firmness, hyperlactation, and super sensitivity of my boobies. So what other changes were arranged to be done to my body by my masters, with and without my consent? One change I definitely did not want was made to my urethra. It can be stretched out to ten times its normal size without tearing. Why men want to fuck my bladder is beyond me, but I can understand them wanting another tight hole to fuck. For me, it is excruciating, and anyone who wants in my urethra has to fight me, but I always seem to lose. Let me show you my urethra."

She sits on the stage bed facing the audience, spreads her legs, and wipes away some of the cream overflowing her vulva with a towel. "You can see how much I am enjoying exciting you guys with my naked body." She spreads and holds her labia apart. "There it is, just below my clit. It's tiny, isn't it?" She looks at the TV screens to make sure the men can see her pee hole. Seeing her extreme exposure to the crowd on the giant TV screens increases her arousal so suddenly, it puts a lump in her throat. One of her masters approaches her on the bed.

"Jamal here was obviously chosen demonstrate bladder fucking. I can't believe they chose him, since he is the thickest of my masters. His cockhead is so gigantic, I cannot get all of it in my mouth, and now he wants to ram it into my tiny urethra!" She closes her legs as Jamal gets closer. "No, darling, not you, you're way too huge for my urethra!"

Jamal pries her legs apart so forcibly and so wide, she groans. But she still manages to squirm around, as Jamal tries to feed his huge cockhead into her tiny hole, without any prior smaller penetration to prepare her. Her struggling does get her cream all over his cockhead, which helps greatly. He knows he is entering the right spot when she opens her mouth wide and groans loudly instead of moaning. He takes his hand off his cock and holds her wrists down on the mattress while she twists from side to side, erotically swaying her huge tits. Jamal enjoys the motion in her tits so much, he pauses to prolong it. When he resumes his slow penetration of her, her groaning gets louder and louder and her fighting diminishes as she gives in to her submissive impulse. In between her high pitched groans, she gives out a slight moan of relief when his cockhead passes into her bladder and just his shaft is in her urethra. He stops and gets on his knees while lifting her ass up in the air and wrapping her legs around his body. He supports her in the air, then lets her shoulders fall hard onto the mattress, bouncing her tits into her face, and causing her to groan and steady her tits with her hands. Jamal spreads his legs enough to allow the camera to view her vulva. The MC speaks, because Gloria is writhing in agony while groaning and putting on a great titty show.

"Can everyone see on the screens? Jamal is not in her pussy or her ass!"

Gloria manages to speak with difficulty as she renews her struggling and pushes against Jamal. "Please, Jamal, let someone else Aaugh! fuck my bladder! I can't stand your huge cock Aaarrgghh! just sitting in my urethra, and if you enter me all the way and start poking the other side Uuuggghhhh! of my bladder with your monster, it will be unbearable!"

Of course, Jamal starts fucking her bladder, slowly at first with just short strokes. As he goes deeper and deeper, she gives out a crescendo of squeals that culminate in a screech each time his 10 inch cock stretches out the other side of her bladder. Her agony goes on for ten long minutes, and when Jamal finally tires of torturing her, she closes her legs tightly with her hands on her labia. In her continuing agony, she tosses from side to side, bouncing one tit on the mattress, then the other. Her groaning and moaning continue until the MC speaks.

"Boobilicious, show us your urethra. We want to see you leaking."

"No, please, that Aaugh! would be too embarrassing!"

Her subservience doesn't let her wait for a response, and she opens her legs and takes her hands away. Without being told, she takes a towel and wipes away the cream in her vulva. The cameras zoom in on the yellow fluid appearing just below her clit, trickling down her vulva and ass crack, and display it on two TV screens. She looks at the TVs, and her chagrin and humiliation give her a weird orgasm.

"Now spread apart yourself so we can see everything, Boobilicious!.... Whoa! She's gaping! Everyone, look to see how big her urethra is now and how she is leaking urine. His huge cock has made her temporarily lose control of her bladder with just one fucking!"

"May I please have a plug?"

"Wait, Boobies, we want to enjoy the view a while longer......"

"That's too small." She pauses while she has another strange orgasm due to her public humiliation, made worse by the MC. "I need an eight mm plug."

"Oh God, his huge cock was so painful and peeing on myself so embarrassing! Thank goodness the next change in my body I have to show you is something much more pleasant. This alteration in my body could be the most popular - my nipple holes are fuckable! I'll begin by showing you with a dildo." She is handed a large, black dildo and lines it up with a nipple hole. "But first I must wait for the cameras to get set....My, each of the four TVs has a different view." She slowly pushes the dildo's head into the folded entrance hole of a nipple while watching the TVs, which are mesmerizing for her too. The theater is filled with her moans and the loud gasps and exclamations of the shocked crowd, as her nipple and the end of her breast expand bigger and bigger and slowly start swallowing the dildo. She pulls the dildo out and holds it at the end of her nipple.

"Oooohhh, just that was enough to give me an orgasm! I think I'll keep doing it, if you don't mind. Once again, I'm enjoying something far more than you guys are, and you're the ones paying for it! Sluts have it made, don't we? Ha! Ooohhh, yeah! Deeper and deeper! Aaahhh, yes!" She closes her eyes, opens her mouth wide, and moans, and the crowd goes wild. "Oh, wow! I loved that! Each enlarged milk duct has been made into a highly sensitive erogenous zone, all the way down its six inch length. But I have a better way to show you that."

Gloria hands the dildo, dripping with her milk, to a stagehand. Terrill lies down on the bed next to her. She gets on her knees next to him, holds his cock vertical, stuffs his cockhead into her mouth, and moves her head up and down so her luscious, tight lips travel up and down from the tip of his cockhead to past its ridge.

"Sorry, I wasn't supposed to do that, but his cock is so tempting! Now, watch me fuck his cock with my nipple!" She positions her boob over his cock while he holds it vertical, compresses her boob about six inches with her hands, lowers herself until her nipple hole again contacts his cockhead, and releases her boob. With a slurping sound, her boob extends and engulfs half his cock. The soft flesh of her nipple and surrounding mammary tissues erotically expand as his cock slides into her sensual hole, and she moans with a huge orgasm. When she regains her senses, she wraps her fingers around her nipple and pulls it up, again compressing her boob until his cockhead reappears as she moans again.

"Oh fuck, I love it! Aaaahhh!" She fucks him by moving her breast up and releasing it down on his shaft and cockhead, while she lets out impassioned moans. The cameras give multiple views of her breast capturing and releasing his cock, then zoom in on the quivers in her labia, and the accelerated rate of cream dripping from her pussy. Soon Terrill puts his hands on the upper portions of her tit, and she takes her hand off her nipple. He drives his cock into her breast hard, stopping when he feels the end of her hole, and she lets outs a howling moan with each of his thrusts. Then he doesn't stop at her hole's end and continues thrusting into her breast, compressing it hard between his groin and his hands and making her groan deeply.

Terrill fucks her breast for some time, does her other breast, then withdraws from her. She lies down, panting and moaning and heaving her immense breasts, until her mind clears. She rises up on her hands.

"I'm sure you all will enjoy being shown my next secret. The tissues of my mouth, throat, esophagus, and jaw have been made highly elastic, so no cock is too big for me to take all the way down my throat, except for just two monsters so far, Tremon's and Jamal's, that I cannot get in my mouth! Not only that, but the linings of my mouth, throat, and upper esophagus have been made into very sensitive erogenous zones. So I love being deep throated and cum more and enjoy it more than my deep throaters do. And last but not least, my throat goes into spasms when I orgasm, that men enjoy. You'll be able to see the orgasmic contractions in my throat."

"Terrill here is going to deep throat me, or actually, I will be deep throating him, for your voyeuristic pleasure! His cock is 11 inches and very thick and absolutely gorgeous. Allow me to service his enticing meat for a while to get him ready."

Terrill lies near the end of the bed facing the audience, and Gloria straddles him, reverse cowgirl style. She lowers her head down to his cock, magnificently ballooning out her giant fun balls and making his chest spread them apart. She makes love to his cockhead with her voluptuous lips, kissing it and drooling all over it, making loud smacking sounds, and sucking it in and out of her mouth. The men are amazed by how much she is obviously enjoying his cock and how audibly and passionately she can moan with a mouth full of cock. She puckers her lips and places them on the tip of his cockhead while sucking hard.

"Oh, yummy, precum! Terrill always has a lot!"

"Part of Terrill's enjoyment of deep throating me is going to be choking me with the size of his manhood and fucking my mouth filled with semen. So I hope you guys in the audience have all been filling your condoms with your delectable spunk."

Gloria rises up and her luscious melons spring back together into their normal, perfect shapes. A stagehand hands her a condom that she pours on her breasts, and three more that she pours into and holds in her mouth. She lies back down on Terrill's chest as close as her huge breasts will allow, causing an extra flow of milk and another magnificently erotic sideways expansion of her pliable spheres. As the cameras zoom in to get the action from several angles, she brings his cock up to her puckered lips. She moves forward, sliding her huge breasts, lubricated with semen and milk, over his chest and very slowly penetrating her luscious lips with his cockhead. Soon she is making weird sounding moans that continue non-stop while she fucks herself with his cock by sliding back and forth over his body. Before his cockhead disappears in her mouth, her mouth starts overflowing. White sticky foam starts flowing from around her lips even though they are tight against his cock. As she continues moving forward, white goo starts gushing out her nostrils, and the crowd applauds her. She gives a thumbs up to the crowd, and her moans get louder as she takes more and more of his 11 inches down her throat.

Her breasts stop her from eating all his cock, so he helps her by lifting up his groin and thrusting into her mouth with his hands pushing down hard on her head. He splits her breasts further apart with his torso, making them gush milk, and drives himself balls deep into her mouth. He fucks her again and again, making a spectacular show of his cock disappearing inside her, his cum covered balls slapping her face, her humongous breasts being forced apart and springing back together, cum gushing out her nose and lips, and milk gushing from her nipples. She is of course unable to breathe and after a minute, she taps out. When he suddenly withdraws, she raises up with her arms under her breasts, making her immensely oversized breasts even more prominent. She entertains everyone with her desperate gasping, her heaving breasts, her loud moans and groans, and the semen being ejected with her panting and oozing off her face and breasts. She smiles broadly as she and Terrill move to another position.

"Oh God, that was magnificent! I love being choked with a huge cock and semen. Please do it to me some more! And I love being deprived of air! It intensifies my orgasms. I only tap out when I'm about to lose conscientiousness."

She gets on her knees facing away from a standing Terrill, puts her arms behind her, leans back all the way, spreads her legs, and arches her back. This puts her into a position her masters dearly love with her terrifically seductive sexual organs totally exposed for all to ogle and free to swing with any jerking of her body. And it also puts her throat, labia, and thighs beautifully on display to show off her orgasmic spasms in them and the bulges his cock will make in her throat. She puts her head back all the way, giving Terrill a straight shot down her throat. He slowly pushes his firehose down her throat as she makes gulping sounds. The crowd marvels at the size of the bulge growing in her throat, at the orgasmic contractions in it, and the quivering in her labia and thighs. He pauses deep inside her while everyone enjoys her moans and her climaxes that are obvious.

He withdraws, and she straightens up and gasps with her hands on her neck and her arms resting on her tits. While she is still breathing hard, her mouth is filled with four condoms full of spunk, puffing out her cheeks. A fifth condom is poured over his cock. She leans back and he violently rams into her in one long, sudden thrust all the way to his balls, making her frantically choke, bulging out her cheeks, and literally exploding semen out her nose and lips. He continues ramming into her and ejecting semen from her as she chokes, moans, and spasms. When she runs of semen and stops choking, he withdraws. While she sits up straight, coughing up semen, gasping, and bouncing her breasts, she exclaims, "Ooohhh yeah, please fuck me again like that!" She doesn't wipe away the semen pouring out her nose or off her chin, because she knows the crowd loves it. When she stops coughing, she leans back, opens her mouth wide, and moans while more semen is poured into her. He chokes her again and again and keeps repeating the spectacle until she collapses in a coughing fit. They call an intermission to let her recover. During all the breaks, they play back the previous scenes for the crowd.

"Oh God, I've never been choked like that before! It was wonderful, wasn't it? My next secret is much more of a wonder. I can't decide if I love or hate it."

Gloria straddles Terrill and moans as she slowly lowers herself down on his erect cock until 4 of his 11 inches have disappeared.

"Terrill's cock is now against my cervix, and this is as far as other women can take him, because their cervixes are hard except when they are giving birth. But my cervix has been permanently altered into an elastic, birthing state. Having it stretched open and my uterus penetrated give me mind blowing, earth shaking, whole body orgasms but are painful even with normal cocks! I never want huge cocks in my uterus because they are unbearably excruciating, but most hung men don't give me a choice. Like Terrill here, who is right now pulling me down on his cock and putting pressure on my cervix. Aaagghh! Honey, you know you're going to hurt me so much with that monster of yours! You guys will know when my cervix yields Uuuggghhh! and Terrill plunges into my very sensitive uterus!"

Suddenly Gloria falls down another four inches and lets out a blood curdling scream that surprises the techs with her lung power and overranges the sound system. "I begging you, honey, Aaggghhh! don't go any further Oooowww! and ram your huge cock into Ooohhhh! the top of my uterus!" The techs are ready when their groins collide with loud splat, and she gives out another scream that is amplified throughout the entire theater, as his cock stretches out the top of her uterus a full three inches. He lifts her up until he feels her tight cervix release him and plunges into her uterus again and again while she screams and moans with spectacular full body orgasms. Soon she is senseless, but still very vocal, and he must support her with his hands on her sides as he uses her as his cock sleeve.

When Terrill finishes with her, they give her a short break as she pants and writhes around, swaying her obscenely oversized sex organs, and her groans and moans slowly subside. She is regaining her senses but her body is still limp when they put her into the first position for the gangbang and what was promised in the first show, a fucking of her humongous bubble butt. She is on her tits and knees, being supported by her fucker's hands on her hips, while they take turns in her asshole, ramming into her cheeks and sending ripples through their soft tissues. The audience is amazed and excited by how she takes all the cocks balls deep in her ass, even the 11 inch ones. The cameras get the most erotic viewing angles and closeups of the long black shafts moving all the way in and out of her, the spreading out of her already immense ass due to the collisions with the men's groins, and the splattering of her cream. A remarkable shot is looking back over her ass and filling the entire width of the TV screen with the tops of her massive ass cheeks as they move up and down. Another is a closeup side shot of her perfect bubble butt as her fucking moves and expands it.