Gloria's Transformations - the Shows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another reason for my ardent cocksucking is that I am motivated to suck black cock by more than the rapturous pleasure it gives me and bros. My extraordinary sex drive has made me extremely subservient, and I love serving my masters by making impassioned love to their cocks and balls with my fat, soft lips and sucking their long, beautiful cocks balls deep down my throat! They especially enjoy it when I suck them off any time they want - in public or in front of their friends. I encourage them to offer my cocksucking services to any black man, and I submit to them selling my oral services to anyone they want."

"The bros tonight have tremendous stamina, but I'm such an accomplished cocksucker, I can get them off in 15 minutes or less. I too have lots of stamina, but I suck cock so passionately, I will probably be exhausted before finishing pulling my train. Notice I haven't yet called it a blowjob. It's not a job if you enjoy it as much as I do! It will be fun to see how many brothers I can blow, before I only have the strength to let the rest of them fuck my face."

"We're having a lottery on how long I can last. For $1000, you can buy a chance to fuck my face, after all 30 bros have finished with me, if your predicted time for me finishing my gangblow is the closest. See one of my masters at the back of the theater. In the case of ties, I get to decide which cock can have my mouth."

"And you can do more than just watch! You can participate by filling up the condoms that were handed to you while you watch the show. I'll pour a condom of your sperm over each cock to lubricate it and make it more delectable! Like mustard on a really thick hotdog! Ha! And I'll put two or three condoms in my mouth before I take them balls deep, to make me your angry dragon! If you don't know what that is, you will find out. I forgot to mention I have an overwhelming semen fetish too!"

Gloria is handed a tie for her hair. She lifts her arms up high and gives everyone a fantastic look at the mind-blowing eroticism of her perfectly shaped, giant sex organs that sway so lasciviously while she gathers and ties her ravishing, light blonde hair. The men in the crowd are spell bound. Next she puts on a wide choker to show off the expansions of her larynx when she takes big cocks down her throat. It is elastic and dark blue to show the semen stains that always adorn it in the end. Then she sits on the bed and puts on knee pads. Her enormous breasts get in the way, making her put an arm between them to reach her knees with both hands. She could have asked a bro to help her but wants the crowd to enjoy her struggling with the enormous size of her mammaries.

"At times I wish my boobies were smaller, but then I wouldn't be so popular with men. I always like to have a pony or pig tails when I'm eating men. They use it as a handle for my head, and it keeps their semen out of my hair. How do you like my pink knee pads? I'm going to need them tonight!"

When she turns around, six of her masters are standing in line just as in porno, with their dicks hanging out. But unlike porn, they have no need to stroke themselves to get an erection. They are phenomenal studs and have seen Gloria naked thousands of times, but just the sight of her unbelievably voluptuous body is enough to get and keep them hard every time. She leads the first in line by his erect cock over to a chair on the stage where he sits, resting his big, low hanging balls over the edge of the padded seat. She gawks at his balls, "First, some foreplay!" She gets down on her knees and leans into him, cradling her breasts tight between his legs. She puts a hand around the base of his scrotum and pulls his balls up. She trembles with excitement as she sees his balls are the size of extra large eggs, and she gawks as she turns them. She buries her face in his big scrotum sac and when she comes up for air, she is grinning from ear to ear, "Oh, wow! I love the size and smell of your balls! You are so manly!"

She squeezes the base of his scrotum to stretch his ball sac tight, puckers her plump and soft lips, and lavishly kisses it all over again and again, making loud kissing sounds. She is handed a condom and pours its white contents all over his balls. She pauses to admire the multiple white streaks oozing down the curves of his dark ball sac. She starts slowly at first, running her outstretched tongue over his balls and smearing the semen all over them. She keeps her head in one place and drags his balls across her lips and cheeks, getting semen all over her face. She sucks on every inch of his tight ball sac with her fat, soft lips, while she moans and makes loud, sloppy wet sounds with her overly abundant mucus and the semen. Ever mindful of her audience, she pauses to lift up her head and look at her man, the crowd, and the cameras to moan and show her broad smile, lustful look, and the semen and mucus overflowing her lips, dripping from her chin, and all over her cheeks and nose. She even spreads her legs and points at the quivering in her thighs, hoping the cameras can see it.

She makes his scrotum sac loose so she can get her outstretched tongue and lips all over each of his big balls. She sucks various parts of his balls into her half opened mouth so she can probe and tease with her tongue. Then she sucks a ball completely into her mouth with difficulty, pulls on it with her lips tight around it, and relaxes her lips to let it pop out of her mouth, getting more excited each time and moaning louder and louder. At times, she sucks and pulls on his balls hard enough to make him groan. She knows how much roughness, each of her masters likes in her ball play and submissively never exceeds that, even though that would be payback for her sadistic masters. For strangers, she always watches their faces and listens as she sucks on and moves their balls around. She is much too sweet and submissive to do anything to make men uncomfortable, unless they tell her they like it.

"Fuck, your balls are sensational! My testicle fetish becomes even more obsessive with a big, heavy set like yours! Ha Yours are so incredibly big and hang down so far from your body! You've given me four orgasms so far! Thank you! I can't wait until you empty those big balls of yours into me!"

That is too much for her master. He puts his hands on the sides of her fun bags, lifts her up by her boobs, and stands up in front of the kneeling Gloria. She moans while she stares longingly and lustfully at his big, black, hard cock with an open mouth, and the cameras zoom in on the clear mucus flowing over her lips and oozing down in a long string from her chin. One camera picks up the licentious look in her eyes and face. The MC speaks.

"Hey, look at Gloria drooling over his cock! She wants it bad! Ha ha!"

She leans forward but still must squish her breasts against his legs to get his cock in her mouth. She stops when his cockhead is half in her and lets out a squeal. She starts to fall over but he catches her by grabbing her tits again. The cameras catch the tremors in her abdomen and the cream dripping from her vulva.

"Oh God, that was a huge climax! Oooohhh! Your cock is so big, black, and handsome, and I want it so much! Give me some semen for his cock, please!"

A stagehand hands her an opened condom, and she makes his cock white and dripping with semen. She puts the end of the condom on her outstretched tongue and squeezes it to get the last of it out. She then snakes her glistening tongue back and forth along his entire shaft on all sides, stopping each time at his cockhead to pay particular attention with her tongue to the sensitive underside and ridge of his glans and his urethra.

"My love making is for your pleasure, even though I'm enjoying more than you are! So if you want me to continue doing something, you have only to ask!"

Next she spends an inordinate amount of time lavishly tonguing, kissing, and running her extra soft and voluptuous lips all over his cockhead until she very slowly inserts it into her mouth and closes her lips around its ridge. She grabs his shaft and twists it to rotate his cockhead inside her mouth, then withdraws it, making a wet popping sound as it leaves her puckered lips. She cups her other hand around his balls and fondles them, as she keeps twisting his cock in her mouth and moaning. While working on his cockhead, she alternates from stroking his shaft, caressing, squeezing, fondling, and pulling on his balls, fingering his asshole, and teasing his perineum with her fingernails. Sometimes when she needs more lubricant on his shaft, she opens her mouth and drools on it with her overly abundant mucus, or she puts a finger up her tawt to squirt cream on her hand to use on his shaft.

She pauses to smile and compliment him on his manhood, look deep into his eyes with ecstasy all over face, and lick the end of his cock while she moans. She tells him how much she enjoys his cock and proves it by leaning way back on her hands so he and the overhead camera can see the quivers in her flesh from her orgasms and the cream dripping from her vulva. When she resumes, she uses her puckered lips and tongue to stimulate his sensitive frenulum just under the ridge on the underside of his cock. Then she fucks herself again and again with his cockhead, sucking just his cockhead into her mouth and pulling it out all the way. She puts the end of his cock against her plump lips and pushes forward, holding her lips tight on his cockhead by sucking on him as her lips split apart. Her cheeks bulge out as more and more of him slides into her mouth until her lips are tight on his shaft on the backside of his cockhead ridge. She pulls back, sliding her fat lips again over his wet cockhead. Next she limits her motion so that her soft lips slide back and forth again and again over the very sensitive corona ridge of his cockhead. She moans deeply, looks into his eyes and thanks him for the orgasm he just gave her, as he stares at the mucus and semen dripping from her chin and all over her face. She probes his urethra with her tongue, and tastes his precum.

"Oh yeah, I love your precum! I want it all!"

She pushes on him until he sits back down on the edge of the chair. She looks into his eyes as she puts her arms under her boobs and grabs his penis with both hands. The motions of her monstrously sized mammaries are fantastically erotic as she lifts them up and down to stroke his penis. Whenever she sees precum between her tits, she unhands him and lowers herself, spreading his legs further apart as her tits are squeezed down between them, and licks up his precum with the tip of her tongue. She licks her lips back and forth to show how much she likes it. She resumes stroking him with her hands on top of her tits and the tip of his cockhead on her puckered lips until she can't get any more of his "delicious" precum.

She resumes orally worshiping his cock by sucking vigorously on it and taking him forcefully deep down her throat. To show how much she is awed by his cock and enjoying it, she occasionally jerks him out of her mouth and pants, moans, drools, and gawks at it with her eyes and mouth wide open. The directional mics pick up her slurping and grunting as she forces his huge, semen covered cock down her wet, tight throat, and the cameras focus on the bulging of her cheeks and throat. She amazingly manages to moan audibly while he is in her throat, even when she holds him balls deep. Often when she starts an orgasm, she holds him balls deep for as long as can, so he can enjoy the orgasmic contractions in her throat, another change in her men love. She alternates among caressing, squeezing, fondling, or just pulling on his balls, fingering his asshole, and stroking the flesh between his balls and asshole. She doesn't need more lubricant as she works on him due to her abundant mucus, but she calls for more of the plentiful semen anyway because she loves its taste and smell and she knows its whiteness can be seen better and makes a better show. Not satisfied with the directional mics, the technicians move a mic close to Gloria to amplify her slurping and sucking sounds and moaning above everything else, making her cocksucking even more spectacularly erotic.

She gets down on her hands and knees between his legs, pours semen over his cock, and drives it in and out of her throat by moving her entire body. Sometimes she does it fast and forcefully, bouncing her massive breasts off the side of the chair and her legs and making fantastically sloppy wet sounds. She also puts wonderful bouncing into her impressive bubble butt. At other times she takes him in very slowly, looking into his eyes and moaning passionately and making loud gulping and swallowing sounds with every inch she eats. Sometimes she keeps his dick in her throat all the way for as long as she can stand, so when she takes him out, he can enjoy her throwing her head and golden locks back, gasping desperately for air, and beautifully tossing her colossal breasts. While she is still panting, she does more feverish love making to his sensitive cockhead with her lips and tongue. She makes loud wheezing sounds when her work interferes with her breathing. She invariably inhales some spunk and has to cough but does so keeping his cockhead in her mouth. He finally succumbs to her efforts after only 15 minutes and blows, as she predicted. She collects his ejaculations in her mouth and sucks up the semen on all sides of his long shaft. As she gets up, she closes her jaw and pushes the semen up with her tongue to bulge out her cheeks. She walks to the next guy in line, swaying her tits as much as she can, as her eyes go to his cock and then to his eyes, as her tits block her view.

She bends over, puts his cockhead on her lips, grabs his hips, and rams his cockhead into her mouth, bellowing out her cheeks even more and ejecting semen out her lips and nose. She backs off for a moment to make a loud moan, cough, and let the cameras capture the long strings of semen dangling from her nose and lips. Then she starts moving her body to ram his cock in and out of her mouth with her plump lips tight around it. When her lips are near his glans ridge, she makes them extra tight, so when she continues moving away from him, her lips are drawn out until they suddenly release his head with a very sloppy sound and a jiggling of her incredible whoppers. She withdraws for a moment and puts his hands on her hanging udders.

"Oh, your cock is so wonderful! Please grab my teats and pull on them to milk me like a cow! No one will be sucking on them for hours, and they are already aching."

The cameras get great views of her sucking cock with her hanging udders either partially in view or teasingly blocking and then revealing her lip action on his cockhead. She uses her fantastic cocksucking talents on his cockhead while he milks her until she thinks she's done enough. Then she bends over more until almost horizontal and starts driving him all the way into her throat until she buries her nose in his pubic hair. She lets out a loud moan even though she is full of cock. Her mammoth breasts are a magnificent sight as they swing into his legs and bounce off. Sometimes her breasts bounce straight back from his legs and sometimes they slide around his legs and travel farther. But she is quick, and her swallowing is always in sync with her swinging breasts to the delight of the crowd.

All her cocksucking drives her masters insane. Many can't resist deviating from the theme of a blowjob show by grabbing her head and repeatedly thrusting into her throat with all their might. They can do it more quickly than she can, and they make even Gloria gag to their delight. They interrupt throating her at intervals to step aside and let her breathe and everyone enjoy her reactions. She stares at their dripping cocks with a bemused look, gasps with her mouth open, coughs, and moans very sensually. When she is just panting, she says, "I want more now!" She folds her arms behind her back, closes her eyes, throws her lovely head and hair back, and opens her mouth as wide as she can. They don't disappoint her until they blow their wads deep down her throat, denying her the chance to enjoy their spunk.

She finishes with her masters and is quickly surrounded by fifteen naked brothers. The audience can see her only via the overhead cameras. Her excitement grows as she realizes all of them are complete strangers who are obviously in love with her body. She drinks an ice cold drink and drips cream and streams milk onto the stage as she talks to them, ogles their cocks, and listens to their lavish compliments. She comes up close to the bro with the biggest cock and puts his hands on her luscious tits. As he fondles and sucks on her tits, she finishes her drink and leaves ice in her mouth. She bends over, sucks his cockhead into her mouth, and enjoys his reaction to her ice cold mouth. He fondles and squeezes the largest and most delectable set of tits in the world while she works her wonders on his cockhead with her superbly soft and cold lips and tongue.

When he unloads in her mouth, the brothers form a line, and she moves on her knees from one bro to the next. She doesn't speak to each new bro, just looks into their eyes and smiles at them as she puts their hands on her monstrous tits. She lifts their big cocks up and puts them on top of her head as she leans forward to get her lips on their balls. She squeezes the base of their scrotal sacs to stretch the skin tight over their balls. She moans loudly and sucks and slobbers as she drags their balls back and forth over her puckered, wet lips, intentionally garbling her words as she says over and over, "I love your balls! You guys' balls are so big! I love them!"

After making passionate, fervent love to their balls and cocks, she takes them balls deep, smashing her humongous breasts against their legs. She could lean forward a lot more and avoid squishing her breasts, but she would struggle to keep from falling due to the heavy load on her chest and this way entertains her men more.

Gloria is clever and helps the cameramen get great shots of her love making to the lineup of male genitalia. As she holds a mouthful of semen, she sits on her legs on the floor under a standing master. The enthralling view is between his legs of just her lovely face and tits and his cock, as she rises up and takes him in and out of her mouth, causing her cheeks to puff out and a flood of semen to cascade out over her lips and down onto her bulging tits. She makes it sound sloppier by taking him forcefully in and out of her and sucking the semen back in and blowing it out as she works on his cock.

The cameramen do great work as she does even greater work on the large black cocks. The audience dearly love closeups of her face, displayed on the large screens, as she takes the cocks in and out of her mouth and throat. The enthralling videos show the wonderment look in her eyes and the ecstatic expressions on her face as the big cocks enter and leave her mouth, the bulging in her cheeks and throat, the semen, mucus, and precum dripping off her chin and their cocks and oozing out over her lips and out her nose. The audience gets to see all the details on the big screen as she feverously uses her hands, tongue, and soft lips to service their cockheads, shafts, and balls.

Sometimes she starts on a new bro by stroking him and fondling his balls while she smiles broadly and alternates between gawking lustfully at his cock and balls and looking directly into the cameras. She tells him and her audience exactly what she wants to do to his impressive manhood and how much she's going to enjoy it. She likes teasing the men before she starts devouring their genitals as only she can.

The next bro in line is obviously a tit man, since he never takes his eyes off her huge tits. So she has the idea of using his strong booby fetish to give him a blowjob he won't soon forget. She gets him to sit on the edge of the bed and kneels before him. She puts her hand around his cock at its base and holds it there, angled towards her. She looks into his eyes and smiles as she moves so her breasts are against his legs and positions herself at just the right distance from him and the right height so that half of his cock is squeezed between her gorgeous, supple mammary flesh. The bottoms of her two rotund sex organs are erotically cradled between his legs that they force wide apart. If she were too close, even his ten inch cock would be completely buried in her cavernous cleavage. She calls for semen she pours on top of his cock, then she puts her hands on her mammoth orbs and strokes his cock by lifting her breasts up and down. This foreplay she does longer than she would like because she can see on his face that she is feeding his fetish and he is loving the sight of her huge mammaries moving up and down on his cock.