Gloria's Transformations - the Shows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If those reasons aren't enough to make this the best night of your life, most of you are going to have the exotic experience of raping a white woman! Relax, no one is going to be prosecuted for raping a prostitute who accepted their money. Gloria is the sex slave of a large group of brothers, and she submits, sometimes very reluctantly, to whatever her masters want. We sold her to you whities, Asians, Arabs, and Hispanics against her will. Sorry, guys, some white women are black owned. I wonder why! Haha! We did not advertise this as a rape, so we will refund your money if you go to the rear of the theater. We would appreciate you keeping our secret; we are paying off law enforcement plenty just to whore her out. So enjoy her!"

Neiko blows on cue right before it is time to carry her to the 5 man bench. He adjusts the head support for her and locks the strap around her waist. "Alright, gentlemen, numbers one to four, she is wet and ready for you all! You know which of her orifices you paid for!"

Gloria loves her first tricks, four handsome black men, and puckers her lips so all will kiss her. She climaxes as they kiss her due to the recent enhancement of the sensitivity of her lips, a change she really likes. The man in her womb is normally sized and her impassioned moans and piercing groans, from the whole body orgasms and the tolerable pain he gives her, are amplified through the sound system and enthralling. The next group of men are paused for a moment to allow the cameras to capture the cream and semen dripping from her body and her quivering and moaning. Each group, and her secretions they cause, add to the fluids dripping from her, until the globs dripping from her and collecting on her body after each set of men is an amazing show in itself. The most erotic are the milky semen globs oozing from her gaping nipple holes and trickling down the sharp curves of her tits. Her secretions and the ejaculations in her exceed the fluids she loses from the vigorous pounding she receives from the black men, and her belly is bigger after all the black men have finished with her. Her belly pooches out on both sides of the strap around her waist, displaying how bloated she is.

When the first white men come on the stage, a master puts her arms into wrist bracelets. She is horrified by how trashy, fat, ugly, and old the men are. All she can do is shake her head, cry "No, no, no!", and squirm, enticingly swaying her tits, as they begin gleefully fondling and mounting her. She looks behind her on the stage into the eyes of her masters and gives them expressions of the disgust she feels and her most forlorn look, to enhance their enjoyment of watching her being violated against her will. She turns her eyes back to the unprepossessing men around her with their fat bellies and needle dicks. She feels a tingling between her legs and is totally disgusted with herself, due to her sudden arousal at seeing and feeling such men taking her by force. At this moment, she hates the recent increase in her sex drive that is causing these unwanted desires.

She becomes even more repulsed by herself when their penetrations send pleasurable sensations through her body, building to unwanted orgasms. She opens her mouth and wishes she could hold back her feelings as she starts to moan for these awful men.

They announce a break. Pretty female stage hands mop up the fluids on the floor under her. When she is unlocked from the bench, she runs, entertaining the crowd with her bouncing ass and tits, backstage where she finds her masters.

"Well, I hope you are enjoying this - making me submit to so many fat and creepy geriatrics! I don't know how much more of this I can take! Please stop this, please!"

"Yeah, we're loving watching you, and we can see you're enjoying getting fucked by them!"

"Yes, I'm enjoying it, but I don't want to, and letting so many of these repulsive men use of my body by is so humiliating and degrading!" She moans perceptibly, as her submission brings her to an orgasm that her masters wonder about. She likes being a mystery to them. "May I at least clean up?"

"No, we like you the way you look and smell."

"But look how bloated I am! I'm not losing much cream being fucked by these sissy, needle dicks. May I please dump some of my cream?

"No, we like your pooch and the way it moves when you're pounded. And you'll be more lubricated for your customers."

"Well, I'm going to get some of the semen out of my hair, whether you like it or not!" She doesn't know where that defiance came from. Sometimes, she doesn't understand even herself.

When they give her a one minute warning, she wants her masters to force her and knows they will like that, so she keeps brushing her hair. A master grabs her firmly by her forearm and escorts her back on the stage and onto the bench. He locks her into her waist strap and arm restraints, while she pleads with him. The groups of four men who mount the stage and blissfully start fucking her are astounded by the lasciviousness of her incredibly voluptuous body, with its flawless skin adorned with streaks of wet and dried cum and cream. The dazzled men shower her with lavish compliments, which she enjoys, along with the extreme pleasure she can see in their faces that her heavenly body is giving them. That, combined with the physical acts of penetration and a few attractive tricks, increases her arousal and slowly intensifies her climaxes as the night progresses. Her moans gradually become more passionate. Eventually, her vulva, the lower part of her belly, her thighs, and her ass are well covered and glistening with cream and semen, and milk and semen constantly roll off her breasts. She fills the stage with an unmistakable aroma, which is highly arousing to the men.

"Uuuuhhhh! You guys paid for my body, but you don't have to be so rough! Ooowww, you don't need to squeeze my breasts so hard to fuck them! Ooowww! Please, you're hurting me so much by pushing your cock into my cervix! Uuugghhh! If you don't stop, you're going to be inside my womb and really hurt me! Aaarrgghhh! You boys aren't listening to me!"

She also complains to her masters during the breaks backstage. She recalls in minute detail everything in the past hour she hated - how much the tricks hurt her with their roughness and penetrations of her cervix, how ugly, fat, smelly, and ungroomed they were, how small their penises were and how inept they were in using them, and how humiliating it was being forced to let such low class dickheads use her body. From her masters' smiles and comments, it is obvious they enjoy her complaints. That triggers a desire to please her masters more, so she decides to make her debauchment more enjoyable for them by adding in some frivolity and titillation. Making her degradation more fun for them feeds her subservience fetish and gives her an erotic tingle. She begins when the next four tricks are mounting her.

"Okay, the first cock I feel is inside my pussy. Aaahhh! now cock number two is in my right nipple, and it feels big. Oh yeah, I like you, whoever you are! I could really enjoy you, if you weren't white. Ha! Ooohhh! cock number three is in my other nipple. Is it too much to ask Uuugghhh! you boys to fuck my breasts in sync?... I guess so. Ooohhh!, cock number four finally showed up in my ass. It's late because its owner Aaagghh! spent so much time groping my ass.... Oh no, cock number one is pounding against my cervix! Eeeeeccckkkk! Please stay out of womb!"

"Maybe some of you guys weren't here when my whoring started, Aaahhh! so let me tell you my stomach was flat then. But look at it now! Mmmmm! I'm bloated with the cream I'm making and the semen you're ejaculating into me! Ooohhh! Please don't think I'm fat!"

"Are you guys enjoying the sloppy seconds, or rather ninety-fifths, or whatever it is now? I've lost count. So many men have had me tonight! Aaahhh! A pussy feels different when it's full of semen and all the cream I have, huh? Do you know why you slide into me much easier on some of your strokes? I'm a an expert on semen. Ha! It is so slimy and collects in big globs Ooohhh! that are floating around inside me right now. So when a cock nails a glob, Aaahhh! it is super lubricated for that stroke."

"Speaking of cum and seeing and smelling it all over me has made me crave it. If you caught my second show, Aaahhh! you know I have an overwhelming semen fetish. I really want some of you guys to pull out and finish in my mouth! Ooohhh! Please! Not all at once now! I'll suck on your cocks as you blow, except for the ass man, Ha!.... Yeah! That's it! I thought I could get you guys to finally listen to me. Ha. Eeeehhh! And I love the taste of precum too! If any of you are dripping precum, please, let me suck your precum out of your cock before you mount me!"

When her masters hear her asking these reprobates to ejaculate in her mouth and see her taking their cum loads without swallowing, they must have her too. They adjust the headrest down so they have a straight path down her throat. They know she is holding the men's cum in her mouth for them, and they take turns fucking her face and deep throating her when they see her take two or more loads, to the delight of the crowd. Everyone is thrilled seeing her cheeks bulge out, cum ejected from her lips and nose, the large black shafts disappearing down her throat, and the rhythmic expansions and contractions of her neck, shown on the TV screens and on the internet.

Terrill speaks to her when she comes backstage after all the white tricks have finished with her. "What the fuck, Babe? You said you couldn't stand those guys, but you sure moaned a lot and asked them to all blow in your mouth. Haha!"

"Well, I couldn't help it! You're the ones who made me into such a crazy nympho! It's true I couldn't stand those pencil dicks! But I don't want to talk, please give me some real cocks!"

She is not tired after ten hours in the bench and relieved her ordeal of being used by so many yucky pansies is over. Insane with desire, she pulls a master onto the floor backstage and mounts him and begs three more masters to give her their cocks at the same time. She is ecstatic when finally some real men are penetrating her in places other than her throat. She discovers she is sore only where the pads supported her body and delighted none of her orifices are sore. They have to pull her off a master to carry her to the limo, and the crowd outside the theater loves seeing her naked.

She spends the ride home describing how defiled she feels and begging her masters not to sell her to a horde to be raped again. She tries to convince her masters to sell her to black men or at least high class, attractive, and studly men, but the money she can make for them with more gang rapes is too good to pass up.

Gloria has an Admirer

Gloria is lying naked on the stage bed at the mansion, panting after the last of a large group of brothers dismounts her. She is approached by a homie who watched her performance, spellbound, for the entire gangbang.

"Gloria, you are the sexiest woman in the world fo sho! And such a slammin' slut! You did 75 bros in just 5 hours! You are awesome! Would you pose for a picture with me?"

She nods her approval, which is easier than speaking, with her mind still spinning with the hormones of her sexual marathon. He leans over next to her and takes a picture of them with his hand on one of her boobs. He chuckles when the drying semen sticks his hand to her boob.

"You are so drop-dead gorgeous! You remind me of Samus Aran, with your perfect skin and facial features, deep blue eyes, and long, blonde hair! I just can't believe how fuckin' humongous and beautiful your tits are! The BalloonDolls model Zero also has huge tatas and fuckable nipples, but they're nuttin' compared to yours! And your ginormous donk is so perfectly shaped! It reminds me of Mia's, the Rev2019 model. She too has a huge bubble butt and a hip-to-waist ratio almost as phat as yours!"

Gloria smiles at him, rolls over away from him as far as her tits will allow, tucks up her legs, and pulls on her cheek to spread open her ass crack and offer her gaping, red, and very warm asshole to her young, black admirer.

Gangblow Show

Marcus finds Gloria poolside, surrounded by a large group of the men sitting and standing around her and ogling her huge tits and bubble butt that are so erotically on display. She is naked on a large, flat cushion with her legs spread wide apart. She is on her stomach and positioned on another large, semi-circular cushion so that the tips of her breasts are pressed into the lower cushion and her ass is on top of the cushion and elevated high up in the air. She is reading a magazine when not looking at and talking to the crowd or being used. Her cream and semen drips and dangles in long strings from her vulva and asshole into a large puddle on the cushion, from previous fuckings and her excitement from the stares and remarks of the crowd. Her milk fills a moat around her areolae that are squished into the cushion. She has black letters painted all over her body. Her ass cheeks have FUCK ME!, FUCK TOY, ANAL SLUT, and CUM DUMP, her back, WHITE WHORE, USE ME!, GANGBANG ME! and FREE FUCK, and her tits, BLACK OWNED, BREEDER, BBC SLUT, and SEX SLAVE.

"Boobilicious, you're looking great and very tempting!"

"Thanks, Marcus! I'm sorry, I can't get up from this position until this evening. I have been told to make myself available like this for anyone to fuck, any time they please. Do you like the transfer tattoos I was given?"

"Yeah! Your tats are hard to read due to the sharpness of your curves! Why do you have a butt plug?"

"So many guys have used my butt, I'm gaping. I wouldn't want to lose any of my cream and semen for the next guy, now would I?"

"Of course not. How many guys have had you this way?"

"Thirty five have fucked me, and I stopped counting the guys who have just fondled my breasts or ass or fingered me. We've having a party! Bros I never met before and some whities have been fucking my ass all afternoon while their friends play with my tits or fuck my throat. I've heard guys calling their friends to join the party. Everyone is constantly staring at me, talking about or playing with my ass and tits, watching me being fucked, and fucking me whenever they want. Some of them fuck me for a while and then stop until I beg them for more. The word is out what a nympho I am, and they love hearing me beg. It's so thrilling when I'm distracted and the first thing I know is feeling a cock ramming into my pussy or ass. The shock gives me such a sudden and delightful orgasm! You missed watching our pool and grounds maintenance guys, a white electrician, and a delivery boy do me. I haven't been fucked for a while, and I'm so horny! Would you like to do me?"

"I can't. I'm headed to a meeting on your gangblow show. I just wanted to let you know it is tomorrow. We'll have 15 of your masters and an equal number of handsome, very well hung black friends you should enjoy for the show. You should wear your tattoos for the show."

"But I can't blow that many guys in one show."

"Don't worry, seeing how long a train you can pull will be part of the show."

Gloria grabs her ass cheeks and spreads them apart. "Marcus, why don't you take my plug out and look at all the semen and cream in my red, gaping asshole. Couldn't you be late to your meeting and shove that huge dick of yours up my ass, at least for a little while?"

The theater is filled to its 500 person capacity by boisterous, mostly white men and a few women. Gloria likes to do a different warmup for every show. She starts by stripping, causing a wild reaction from the crowd and the women to walk out when they read the tats on her body. She just smiles and enjoys the crazy crowd while she runs her hands slowly and gently all over her luscious breasts until she moans with a climax and starts dripping cream unto the stage. Then she puts her hands behind her head and subtly shakes her torso to impart lots of lascivious wobbling into her supple but perfectly shaped and gigantic titties that everyone is gawking at but can't believe. She even jiggles her tits with her muscles alone. They are also insanely aroused by her thick and long nipples that are continuously spraying milk onto the stage without her touching her tits. She does a lively dance and receives thunderous applause and shouts. Afterwards, she straddles one of her well hung masters on the stage bed, mounts his cock, and leans back with her arms behind her until her monumental breasts are pointed upward. She slow fucks him and moans passionately each time her creamy ass plops down onto his groan. Her swaying and erotically oversized sex organs, ardent moans, her facial expressions of ecstasy, and the bulges that his cock produces in her stomach cast a spell over the crowd. He blows, and she stands up naked facing the audience. While she talks, she folds her arms behind her back to emphasize her tits, and slowly slithers her body from side to side to heighten the men's lust for her as they stare at the motion of her extremely wide hips and her luscious, huge tits that are streaming milk onto the stage.

"Gentlemen, I hope you liked the warmup for my first gangblow show! You guys are in for a real treat tonight! You get to watch a real, big black cock slut in action! The cocks I will have the superb pleasure of soon eating for your entertainment will be big and black! I can't wait! The passion of my cocksucking will reveal how much I worship big, black cocks! I am going to try to suck off 30 dicks for you tonight, with just a 5 minute break each hour. I'm such a shocking slut, I have never met half the black studs I will be sucking tonight! My masters assure me they are all attractive with big black cocks, and that's all I care about. Yes, I am black owned - I am the voluntary sex slave of a large group of brothers, many of whom I will be blowing tonight."

"You will also have a thrilling night because I'm a fabulous cocksucker, if I do say so myself! My masters certainly think so and have given me lots of practice, on them, their friends, and anyone else they chose. Ha! In addition, my body has been modified to make me a great cocksucker. My lips were enlarged..." she puckers her lips and the cameras zoom in on them..."much bigger than I would have liked, but men prefer them like this because of the way they feel on their cocks and balls. My lips were also made exquisitely soft and so extremely sensitive that I climax whenever I kiss a cock or I'm kissed by an attractive man! You can't imagine how many orgasms I have when my lips are servicing a big, fat, black cock or my mouth is being fucked, or I'm being kissed by a brother! And my throat was made very elastic so I can take lots of huge cocks balls deep and very strong to make me a tight fuck."

"Another reason you will enjoy tonight is that I will be performing the most enthusiastic cocksucking you will ever see because I immensely enjoy sucking big, black cocks like no other woman or man. I am an orally obsessed size queen who loves negro, huge cocks! The changes to my body, perhaps you attended my secrets show, came with side effects - an outrageously high sex drive, an obsessive oral fixation, and extremely powerful fetishes for huge, black cocks and balls. I will be loving it and climaxing so many times while I eat big black dicks tonight. It's funny. I'll be enjoying this show far more than you guys, including the brothers I will be sucking off! I can still moan very audibly with a mouthful of cock. You poor things! You should have born multi-orgasmic women! Teehee! You'll know how pleasurable this is for me, when you hear my passionate moans, see the quivers in my flesh from my huge orgasms, and see how much cream I will be flowing. Too bad no dicks will be inside me and no one will feel my vaginal contractions."