Gloria's Transformations - the Shows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she calls for more semen to cover his cock. When she bends her head down, shallows his cockhead, and pops it out of her mouth, she gives out an unmistakably orgasmic moan. Then she does what she has been dying to do and makes frantic love to his cockhead with her lips and tongue, with such quickness, enthusiasm, and obvious ecstasy that no one can believe what they are seeing. The piece de resistance is when she combines her frenzied cockhead sucking with a frequent downward motion of her body, driving half his cock into her mouth and throat. He doesn't last much longer, and his voluminous cum gushes out her nostrils.

She knows somehow when men are ready to cum, and she positions their cockheads just where she wants as they ejaculate to maximize her enjoyment of their semen. She first puts the tips of their cocks at the back of her mouth to maximize the cum ejected from her nose, then she puts just the ends of their cocks inside her lips so she can really taste their cum. She strokes their cocks hard while they ejaculate, stretching the skin on their cockheads, because she knows they love that. The first ejaculation in her mouth triggers her semen fetish and always makes her climax, and each successive squirt she feels intensifies her spasms. She tongues the tips of their cocks between ejaculations. And she never releases a cock until she has stroked it with her thumb pressing on its underside and her puckered lips sucking on its tip to enjoy the last drop.

The next four bros in line lift her off the bed and stand around her.

"Do all four of us at once!"

They form a tight semi-circle at a slight angle to the audience and their shoulders touching each other's. She is eager for the challenge and immediately kneels before them and starts blowing all four bros at once by servicing one cock after another. Gloria is good at multi-tasking, and she can suck a cock balls deep down her throat without missing a single hand stroke or ball squeeze on the adjacent men. Rapidly and deeply swallowing cocks of such impressive girths and lengths would be impossible were it not for the enhanced elasticity of her throat tissues. Her impressive throat bulges are bewitchingly displayed on the TVs by the cameras that surround her. The mobile cameras get multiple views of her cocksucking and the continual dripping of her mucus and cream onto the stage. Her overly abundant and slick mucus helps tremendously in her task, and she easily keeps all four cocks and balls dripping wet and well lubricated. She drools onto her tits and floor as she moves from man to man, breathing hard with an open mouth. Her gorgeous lips and tits are soon decorated with mucus and precum that ooze off them in long strings, connecting her to the floor and their cocks. The men are amazed at how quickly she moves from cock to cock. She talks with her mouth on a cock, partially garbling her words, to compliment them on their manhoods and exclaim how exciting it is to suck multiple cocks at the same time.

The men enjoy seeing her breasts being squeezed against their legs and feeling their legs being wetted by her milk. Just leaning forward doesn't get her mouth nearly close enough. She makes garbled moans and loud slurping sounds as she pumps their cocks in and out of her throat. In fact, she tries to make as much wet noise as she can to enhance the eroticism. The crowd is delighted by her sucking and slobbering sounds and moans that are amplified by the theater's sound system. Gloria knows when each man needs her mouth and how each is progressing towards ejaculating, so she varies her sucking so the four men will blow in sequence and not all at once, and she can do what she wants with their semen. Often she controls the cocks, not the men, while they are blowing, which shows she is not totally subservient when it comes to things she enjoys immensely. Her audience marvels at the cocksucking skills of a very practiced expert.

No one can take their eyes off her huge tits expanding and contracting against the men's legs and her sucking down the entire lengths of the four long cocks, so rapidly and without gagging. Her breasts are slippery with milk and mucus, so her breasts frequently slip off their legs and expand forward on the side of their legs.

Gloria speaks to one of the bros she is sucking.

"I just love the taste of your precum, and how much you have! I've been sucking and sucking on you, and you're still flowing! Aaaahhh! And I'm in love with your huge, beautiful cock too!"

When the bros are ready to blow, she strokes each cock with both hands while she moves the tips of their cocks in and out of her tight lips as they ejaculate in her mouth, one right after another. She blocks her throat with her tongue to keep their loads in her mouth. When the fourth man finishes dumping his load in her, her cheeks are puffed out. She moves forcefully into him, ramming his cock into her throat and sloppily exploding four loads of semen out her lips and nose, covering her tits and his legs. She keeps ramming him into her until semen stops being ejected, and she loudly pops him out of her mouth. She sits on her feet and turns towards the audience so they can see the strings and globs of semen streaming from her nose and lips, while she desperately gasps and coughs. When she stops coughing but is still panting, she gets up and curtsies to the audience, and receives a standing ovation. She loves being a semeny mess, with cum dripping and flowing from her chin onto her heaving breasts and from her breasts onto the stage. The men adore the cum running from her nose and the creamy strings attached to her vulva, nose, and chin.

Flush with excitement and happy from being used as a cum dumpster, she quickly kneels before the next bro, turns away from him, and bends over backward towards him, arching her back and demonstrating how limber she is. Her huge breasts thrusting upward are truly a magnificently erotic sight to behold. She grabs his legs with her arms behind her to keep from falling, and maneuvers to take his manhood into her mouth. No one can believe their eyes as she takes him balls deep down her throat that erotically bulges due to his size. This position makes her breasts and throat bulging so prominent for everyone's voyeuristic pleasure. She loves how his balls are pressed into her eyes, and she can't resist interrupting her cocksucking to kiss and suck on his balls. She sucks each of them into her mouth, one at a time, which is all she can do, and pulls them down with her, then releases them to watch them spring back. When she resumes her cocksucking, her mucus and left over semen drool from her mouth as she moves her body to take his cock in and out of her throat, moaning and swaying her jutting, bulbous sex organs. When he blows, she pulls back so everyone can watch his white streams entering her mouth and she reluctantly swallows so she can show her throat action. The tech turns up the gain on her mic so that the sounds of her swallowing are clearly audible. Then she sucks on the end of his cock until she tastes no more cum. She receives another standing o for that performance.

After four hours of cocksucking, Gloria is starting to get tired. In spite of her excellent physical conditioning due to her frequent sexual marathons, the extraordinary effort she puts into blowing the men and her intense orgasms are draining her. After five hours and twenty men, she raises her hand, as she reclines panting and slowly pushing her latest load out her mouth. That is her signal she cannot go on, and the winning time is announced. She is totally out of it with dopamine flooding her head and her fatigue, and lies motionless on her back, except for her heaving breasts. Her lovely skin glistens all over with sweat and semen. The stagehands hand her drinks and congratulate her. She has told them to give her drinks with straws to leave the taste of cocks and semen in her mouth.

The remaining ten bros take over after giving her a short break. They pour semen in her mouth and remind their now dingy broad not to swallow. Next they put her arms forward and roll her onto her stomach, but very slowly to watch her breasts distort as they are squished and twist her torso as they resist the rolling. The cameras capture and display the action from all angles of her tits being squished and pushed around as she rolls onto her stomach. Her weight spreads out her huge tits as they erotically elevate and support her upper torso seven inches off the mattress. Milk can be seen pouring from her nipples until the mattress blocks their view. Her tits are always erotically more than twice as wide her back, but now they are even wider, and the view of her balloons protruding out so far to her sides while keeping their lovely curves is mind-boggling.

They lift her up and put her down with her head over the edge of bed and take turns fucking her throat, holding her head up by her ponytail. Her throat is a tight fuck, as all her orifices are, and her throat's resistant to the fucking moves her back and forth on the mattress, nicely bouncing her broad ass and distorting her wonderous tits, the bottoms of which remain captured by depressions in the mattress. They of course must roll her over to refill her mouth with semen and get to enjoy the squishing of her salacious sex organs over and over again. Some of the bros pull her away from the bed until she has hanging udders so others can see them collide with the bed as they throat fuck her. They support her by holding her shoulders or arms. They love how her mouth and nose are continually connected to the floor with long strings of semen and mucus.

Others prefer her as she was with her tits spread out on the mattress. So they slowly pull her back onto the mattress before they start using her throat, and everyone gets to watch her huge tits being pushed into her face and then squished between her chest and the mattress and gushing milk while she groans. Of course she doesn't lift herself to ease her discomfort as her tits slide onto the mattress. That would spoil their fun. Still others put her on her back with her head hanging down over the edge of the mattress. They deep throat her with their arms wrapped around her giant tits or just holding the sides of her salacious sex organs, creating a sensationally erotic scene for the masturbatory pleasure of the audience. Some fuck her cleavage before or after her throat.

The lucky lottery winner from the audience is the last man to fuck her throat. She recovers from the throat gangbang enough to notice how odious the man is who has lifted up her head by her ponytail and is fucking her face with his disappointingly small white cock.

Gloria is too tired to dress at the end of the show, and one of her more muscular masters carries her naked to the limo. The sight of her voluptuous, naked body covered with semen, being carried in very muscular arms almost causes a riot in the parking lot at the rear of the theater before they can put her into the limo.

"Oh my goodness, my breath is so bad, but you guys like how it smells, don't you? It reminds you of how many cocks I've sucked, how much semen is still draining from my sinuses and rammed down my throat and swallowed, and the hours and hours of cocks fucking my mouth and throat! And my lips are super, extra soft and swollen from all my cocksucking and face fucking! So enjoy what sucking twenty cocks in a row and being face fucked by eleven more cocks has done to your cocksucking slut! Sorry, I'll be climaxing too much and too tired from my gangblow to do a good job kissing you back. Please come to me so you can all kiss me and feel my lips. And why don't you call your friends now so we can have a big, kiss-the-cocksucker party when we get back to the mansion? I will gladly postpone sleeping for that."

The bros love how extra soft her lips feel and how swollen they look. They tease her mercilessly about how awful her breath smells and how her gangblow makes her such an exciting slut. They love her runny nose and forbid her to wipe the semen and mucus away.

"Milkjugs, you sound hoarse. I wonder why. Ha! How sore are your jaw and throat?"

"Terribly! It will be even worse when I wake up this afternoon! I won't be able to talk or swallow."

"Don't worry, all you'll need to do is moan."

For days afterwards her jaw aches, and it's painful to talk or swallow, but she realizes how much worse it could be. She expresses her gratitude for her elastic throat tissues to her geneticist when she calls to titillate him with the story of her latest sexual coup. Gloria loved the nonstop cocksucking and the prolonged kissing sessions afterwards so much, she tells her masters she wants to do many more gangblows, co-starring lots of hung black men.

The Abortion Show

[This chapter involves an extended, twin pregnancy and full term abortion and was too depraved for Literotica. You can enjoy it for free on storiesonline.net/a/Captain1021. Create a free account and scroll down to the Abortion Show heading.]

Gloria's Reflections

Gloria thinks about her shows in her brief moments alone. She loves exhibiting herself, being submissive, and the sex but not the pain, abuse, and humiliation. She realizes the pleasure she experiences is due to her ridiculously high sex drive and its accompanying powerful impulses, without which she could not handle the perversions of her masters. But the abortion show was over-the-top horrific and causes her to reflect on all the terrible things that have been forced upon her. She knows that worse may be coming and the cost of being a sex slave is increasing. But she feels such passionate desires to please her masters and dearly loves being dominated by and submitting to them, so she resigns to continue being the object of their debaucheries.