Gloria's Transformations - the Shows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three of her best hung masters all mount her and pause with their cockheads on her vagina, ass, and mouth and then slowly penetrate her all the way. Since they want to hear her moan for the erotic effect, they wisely let Dazhawn, the shortest of the three with only 9 inches, have her womb. Gloria manages to stifle any screams for the duration of this position, but she can't help mixing in some groans with her moans. No one can believe how such long cocks can go balls deep inside her nor how rapturous her moans sound as all three cocks enter her repeatedly at the same time. When they change to another position, the audience gives her a standing ovation.

The sound technicians add a lot to the gangbang show by having directional mics aimed at Gloria's vulva, ass, and mouth and amplifying their feeds above all the noise of the audience and the men's grunts. They fill the theater with the terribly erotic sloshing sounds of the oversized cocks ramming in and out of her vagina or asshole overflowing with cream and her moans. They pick up and amplify even the softest of her moans and high pitched groans and weird little sounds she makes to express her ecstasy and react to what is being done to her. The wet sloshing sounds of cocks sliding in and out of her mucus and sometimes semen filled throat and mouth are also amplified for all to enjoy, as well as the wet slapping of their groins against her semen covered ass.

They also project on the giant TV screens the passionate expressions on her face as she vocalizes her ecstasy. While changing men, the cameras zoom in on her gaping and semen/cream filled asshole and her semen/cream covered ass and thighs. Then they turn her over and spread her legs to capture the orgasmic quivers in her labia and thighs.

When her masters put her on her hands and knees, everyone's eyes are on the overhead camera shots on the big screens. The swinging of her monstrously wide tits is clearly visible from behind her back, and the upward motion of her huge buttocks as she is pounded is enthralling. The crowd loves the camera zooms in and out on her tits and the 3/4 view from her backside, that erotically shows just how huge her hanging udders are. They do lots of variations of her on her hands and knees. Some move her entire body forward and back. As they move her back, her tits spread out against her thighs, and her ass grows as her thighs swing up next to her torso. Others spread her legs and pull her back, sit behind her on their legs, and then move her forward and up and back and down on their cocks. Her tits are high off the mattress in this position, and their swaying and bouncing is loved by all. Still others put her beautiful ass on a stack of pillows, and squat over her as they fondle her ass and fuck her from above. They put all their weight on her on the downward thrust, spreading out her ass to the max and making her both groan and moan. Her cream is splattered nicely all over her ass, back, and legs. This position wonderfully puts on display her gaping and fluid filled asshole when they withdraw.

Another popular position popular takes advantage of her limberness. They stand her on the bed near its edge, and put her into a leg split with her legs parallel to the edge of the bed, giving them a totally different look at her ass. They push her over onto her tits on the mattress and mount her ass while standing behind her. It becomes even more erotic when they grab her hair or arms, pull her back as she obligingly arches her back, and make her huge balloons bounce up and down on the mattress as they fuck her. She holds out her tongue and rolls her eyes back to add some levity, but in truth their cocks are enrapturing her. After they blow, they can't resist suddenly letting go of her and watching her tits being smashed into the mattress and rebounding. Of course she does nothing to lessen her fall or bounce. After her boobs stop pulsating, she lifts her upper body up very slowly, because she has purposely spaced her arms to squeeze her boobies together. She likes pleasing her voyeurs and wants to entice someone else to take her in this position and set her up to fall again on her breasts for everyone's enjoyment.

Perhaps the most popular position for gangbanging Gloria is to bend her over all the way between two men who enter her ass and throat. They each go balls deep into her as they push her back and forth between them. The ass man moves her with his groin, and the throat man, with his hands against her shoulders, trying not to squish her pretty little pussycat nose. Her tits are breathtaking as they bounce against the legs of her deep throater. Sometimes the ass man loses control, grabs her ass, and starts ramming into her super hard and fast, spectacularly spreading out her booty. A variation of this position is to hold her horizontally in the air, tits side up, to better exhibit her tits for everyone's enjoyment. The swaying of her impressive orbs is heart-stirringly arousing, especially when they bounce off the chest of the man in her throat as the two men use her as their cock sleeves.

The rest of the gangbang is devoted to putting her exceptionally lascivious breasts into erotic motion while she is being fucked, which is extraordinarily popular with the crowd. They put her into every conceivable position that has her breasts in full view and free to sway and wobble with the thrusting into her - 1, on her hands and knees, 2, straddling men on her folded legs, 3, lying on top of men on her back, either flat on her back or leaning up with her arms behind her on their chests, 4, being held in the air by hands on her waist with her legs wrapped around men or facing away from them 5, her back arched over the back of a sofa or a big soft cylinder with her tits pointing skyward, while she is pounded either in her pussy, ass, or throat, 6, numerous standing positions - her hands against a wall, or just bent over with her arms held back, or with her tits bouncing on a table or sofa back, and 7, the favorite of BDSM fans, her hands tied and held over her head while she is either lifted up and down on men's cocks or rammed from behind. Holding her in the air by her waist or legs, either facing towards or away from her lover, becomes particularly popular when it becomes a contest to see who can bounce her huge tits or buttocks the most. She groans when her heavy assets reverse their memorizing motion, adding to the erotic atmosphere created by her credible body and moans. She tries to reduce the bouncing of her tits with her hands, but only manages to further entertain her masters.

Not forgetting her booty, they put her on folded legs and bend her over until her tits are on the mattress and against her legs. She of course arches her back to maximize the incredible curves of her firm and shapely bubble butt that is so beautifully on exhibit. The views of her huge buttocks and tits spreading out sideways while she is fucked are exotic. She is facing and near the edge of the bed so another brother can fuck her throat and complete the erotic scene. They also put her on her back with her legs up by her sides, and lift her ass up in the air so only her shoulders are on the bed, so everyone can gawk at her huge booty being penetrated.

"My nipple holes are gaping nicely now, so let's decorate my titties! It will be fun!"

Gloria lies on her back on the bed, excitedly anticipating what is coming next due to her semen fetish. Her masters pour semen into her nipple holes from the condoms from the audience. Each gaping nipple hole needs a little more than one condom to fill it, and they pour the excess around her areola. Then they squat by her side and fuck her nipples with the cameras zoomed in on the action. They start fucking them slowly, so the semen oozes out and flows down the luscious curves of her huge, towering monuments to her sexual prowess. Then they refill them and ram into them forcefully while she holds them, ejecting semen and splattering it all over her and her lascivious sex organs.

They refill her holes and fuck her nipples numerous times, enjoying watching her tits acquire more and more ornaments: white streaks and blobs oozing down her gorgeous, mindblowing mammaries and dropping off their undersides, and sticky strings connecting them to the mattress and her body. The men are overwhelmed by the erotic closeups displayed on the giant TV screens of semen emerging from her nipples and oozing down the curves of her luscious orbs, as they are expanded by the cocks. They find places not adequately decorated, fill her nipple holes to overflowing, and tilt and squeeze her tits to ooze the semen out over those areas too. They absolutely adore squeezing on her pointed spheres with both their hands to make her nipples overflow with semen and milk. When they are satisfied with decorating her, they step to the back of the stage so the cameras and audience can see the erotic spectacle better. A small drone camera flies around her tits to get closeup views from all angles as she slowly twists her shoulders to shift her tits and their ornaments for her men. All her audience is thinking what an incredible sex goddess she is.

After allowing everyone to enjoy an unobstructed view for a while, Gloria reams each nipple hole with a finger and sucks on her sticky fingers. That makes her fetish stronger, so she asks to have her mouth filled with semen. She rises up on her elbows, tilts her head back, opens her mouth to show her load to the cameras and then blows cum bubbles, which is a difficult task she has mastered. She opens her mouth, sticks her tongue out, and brings her head up until the remaining semen oozes out all over her lips and tongue while she has orgasm after quivering orgasm. They refill her mouth several times at her request. She loves quenching her irresistible semen impulse before an appreciative audience, and the men love the cream pies pouring out of her mouth.

"So you're moaning and climaxing right now solely because your mouth is full of semen and your tits are covered with it? You're the quintessential cumslut, aren't you?" Gloria pushes out the cum in her mouth into a cupped hand, then sucks and licks it off her hand after she speaks.

"Yeah, I am! I love the spunk from this crowd! Let's ask for semen from the audience in all my shows!"

The cameras add immeasurably to the eroticism of the shows by filling four large screen TVs entirely with extreme closeups of Gloria's lascivious body and what is being done to it. Gloria is so absolutely gorgeous, even extreme closeups of her body are flawlessly lovely. The screens are completely filled with closeups of the lower half of a jiggling tit dripping milk and semen, with her lips puffed out on a huge black cockhead, with her nipple expanding and contracting around a cockhead, with long black cocks disappearing into her vulva and bulging out her stomach, and with her rhythmically bulging throat, adorned with strings of white goo. Each camera has its own directional mic. Gloria's continual vocalizations are played on top of the other audios of the body slamming and sloshing sounds of sex. The background audios are switched, so the audience has the delightful task of figuring out which screen is showing the current background sounds. Voyeurs are in seventh heaven. Even Gloria finds herself staring at the action when she can.

Her head becomes so filled with oxytocin and dopamine from so many huge orgasms and endorphins from the pain that she acts as if she were on some hallucinatory drug. She is incapable of being rational or doing anything besides climaxing and vocalizing her emotions. Her masters dearly love it when they put her in a world of her own. When they have finished with her, they let the audience up on the stage to gawk at her lying naked on the bed with her eyes closed. Her pelvic muscles continue to twitch. She is softly moaning and covered with semen and cream, with milk and semen trickling down and dripping from her towering breasts. They spread her legs so the crowd can see the cream that continues to flow from her and down her ass crack. Normally she would be ecstatic to be the object of so much lust, but she is lost in nirvana and unaware.

When she is carried off the stage, she receives riotous cheers. She entertains her masters on the limo ride home by acting and sounding like a totally dumb blonde and filling the entire limo with the smell of semen. She gets semen all over the floor and seats and gives the driver some time on one of her tits to make it up to him for cleaning up her mess.

The Gang Whoring Show

Marcus finds Gloria this time relaxing in the spa. She has her breasts submerged to just the right level so the men around her can watch the foam and waves reveal glimpses of her nipples. His eyes are also captivated by fleeting visions of her nipples created by the foamy water lapping on her luscious mammary flesh as he talks to her.

"Boobilicious, good afternoon! I've been working on your first big whoring session scheduled for this Saturday. We have a word for it - gang whoring. The 200 tickets for your body sold out in just seconds! Amazing! And the 300 tickets just to watch sold out fast too. You obviously greatly impressed people in your first show, and the word has gotten around. The price for ten minutes in your womb is 150 grand, your nipples 100, and your ass, 50."

"That's so many men in one session! How many guys will be doing me at once?"

"Four, so it'll take about ten hours. We're going to be using the five man bench [the Freak story], but we didn't sell your throat, because the erotic sounds you make and your lewd talk add so much to any show! And we want your throat to be available for your masters to use. About 20 of the johns are attractive black men, and we put them at the head of the line to get you aroused. Some of the tricks will be wearing masks for privacy, so you won't be able to see how ugly they are. Ha"

"But 200 guys at once? I won't be able to stand being degraded by so many repulsive men, one group after another! I'll hate myself so much if I start enjoying it! Can we call this off?"

"Are you kidding? The gross for this one night will be 27.5 million! That's a lot of bling-bling for just one night's work, don't you think? And you wouldn't want to deprive your masters of the pleasure of selling you against your will and watching you being defiled by men not worthy of you?"

"Yeah, I know you like dominating me and doing anything you want to me, like selling me to dirty old men and watching them violate and degrade me. And you like showing the world you own a white sex slave who must let you do anything to her, even the most disgusting. I hope you appreciate that I am only submitting to this to please you!" She spreads her legs to expose her clit to a water jet and intensify the climaxes brought on by her submission.

On the night of the show, Marcus serves as the MC. "Gentlemen, welcome to our gang whoring show, starring the famous Gloria Whoppers. Gloria and Neiko will be entertaining you while I tell you about Gloria and explain tonight's event."

Gloria comes out from behind the stage curtain completely naked and walks with bouncy steps to the center of the stage. The crowd reacts to her incredibly voluptuous body and her jiggling, huge assets by going insane with cheers, whistles, and applause. She smiles, says hello, blows kisses all around, and bows low to the audience. She pauses to let them enjoy her swinging udders, then straightens up and turns sideways towards one of her masters who followed her onto the stage. She loves hearing the gasps of the audience as they get a side view of the perfect curves of her monstrously huge breasts and bubble butt, and how incredibly far her breasts and ass extend out from her body. They kiss passionately for the longest time while Neiko squeezes and fondles her boobs and buttocks, making everybody envious. They marvel at how soft yet firm her tits and booty appear. She faces the audience and keeps her legs straight as she spreads her legs, putting her ass at just the right height for a kneeling man. She bends forward onto her outstretched arms, beautifully revealing the enormous size of her ass and placing her nipples just a few inches from the stage. As Neiko penetrates her, she gasps and moans loudly with wide open eyes and mouth. The audience also gasps with excitement and astonishment when they see her take his terrifically long shaft all the way down her ass.

"Oh, God, I love Neiko's cock! I feel so stuffed with all ten inches of his huge dick inside my ass! Don't stop, honey, please don't ever stop!"

Neiko slow fucks her for the entire duration of Marcus' remarks, ramming into her with measured force to move her assets and penetrate her but allow her to maintain her pose with his hands off her ass. The audience is mesmerized by the bouncing of her huge buttocks, the swinging of her mammoth udders that collide with and deform around her arms, and her passionate moans with each of his strokes into her. They love the sloshing sounds of his penetrations into her cream filled colon, her cream splattering onto the stage, and the milk streaming from her fantastically curvaceous udders. He grabs her ass and rams into her extra hard, spreading out her buttocks and swinging her tits even more, and making the splattering sounds extra loud. He stops, and she does the action, moving back into him slowly with euphoria all over her face. She changes the distance between her arms so her tits alternate between banging into her arms and swinging through her arms, either together or slipping into a line. Then she goes down on her elbows to spread out her boobies on a towel, making them distort as their bottoms lie on the stage and the rest of her mammaries and body move with his thrusts. Near the end of Marcus' speech, she puts both her hands on her ass cheeks to spread them apart so he can penetrate her deeper for his orgasm. She also wants to spread out her tits on the towel stunningly wide for her voyeuristic men, in spite of the pain.

"Isn't Gloria the most incredible woman you have ever seen? What I love most about Gloria is how sexy she looks! Boobilicious, are you aware of how fantastically erotic and exciting your figure is? Your hips are three times as wide as your waist and your ass and boobs stick out so unbelievably far!"

"Yeah, my figure does seem to excite a lot of men!"

"The price you paid for just ten minutes inside Gloria was high, yes. But your ten minutes with Gloria are going to be the most unforgettable experience of your entire life, because she is without a doubt the most gorgeous, desirable woman with the most outrageously voluptuous body you will ever have in your entire life!"

"And there's more! Her body has been altered in multiple ways to greatly enhance a man's pleasure! Those of you who purchased her vagina will find it incredibly tight, soft, and yielding and overflowing with a crazy amount of cream, and if your dick is longer than four inches, you'll be able to force open her cervix and fuck her womb! That's something you can do to no other woman! Those who purchased a titty fuck will not be fucking her cleavage, but fucking deep nipple holes on unbelievable breasts of breathtaking proportions! Her fuckable nipple holes are my favorite change on her. And those who purchased her booty will learn her ass is exceptionally soft and tight, not just at her asshole, but over the entire length of her lower colon and rectum and is filled with her cream! And just look at the huge size and lovely shape of her bubble butt that you'll be holding onto to fuck her in her ass! And wait until you feel how soft it is!"

"And can you believe this - there is even more that makes her the most exciting woman in the world! Gloria is an out-of-control big black cock slut and extraordinary nymphomaniac! She only wants black men, but her sex drive is so high that she genuinely enjoys having sex with any man, no matter his race or how old, ugly, fat, or unmasculine he is! Her moans will be passionate and authentic, unlike the other whores you've been with, I'll bet. How many whores really enjoy being fucked by their johns? You'll know for sure you're making her climax, because you'll be able to see the quivers in her abdomen, labia, and thighs. She can't fake those! And those of you lucky enough to be in her vagina or throat will feel her orgasmic contractions! I told you about the incredible amount of cream she produces - that will be more proof that she is enjoying being fucked by you! Her cream will make her the smoothest, most lubricated fuck you've ever had. Plus the tissues of her sex organs have been made so tight and so soft - you won't believe how marvelous her insides feel! You know, I think we should have charged you guys more to have this awesome babe!"