All Comments on 'Gloryhole First Time Pt. 01'

by sftopbottom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer2 months ago

Nice little tease. So, did you turn? Or are you the kind that turns and doesn't tell? ;-)

ShortyMacShortyMac2 months ago

Great start hope there will be a part II & III too. Kinda reminds me of my first time at an adult bookstore and the video booths with gloryholes. 🥰

zephyerzephyer2 months ago

I never got to do the glory hole thing, long story.

Something exciting about who might be on the other side of the wall. Neighbor, coworker, boss, teacher, preacher, cop?

Your story ended sort of suspended, is there a second part coming? If so you should state it. Other than that I enjoyed it.

sftopbottomsftopbottomabout 2 months agoAuthor

Yes, there will be more to follow soon. Thank you for the encouragement.

capecod2010capecod2010about 1 month ago

highly erotic!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Great story. Well written and it leaves me both horny & with a lot of expectations.

I had fun in my gloryhole days. Sucking a cock was some of the best sex I've ever had. Unfortunately the only ABS where I live is in a dangerous area & the place is filthy. I won't go in there let alone suck someone's dick.

At least I have those fun memories.

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleed3 days ago

Great story. Love your detailed narrative. Reminded me of so many times and so many anonymous mouths that I fed in video booths and in adult theaters. I didn't mind the sticky floors and the smell of fresh cum always made me want to be sucked even more. Please write again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersftopbottom@sftopbottom
Mid 50s switch/verse bisexual in San Francisco. Gay Porn industry veteran. Happy to meet new folk and discuss erotica, sex, or whatever. I give great backrubs. I'm a big erotic show off. Drawn to erotica caregories: Gay Male, MMF, and Incest.