Glow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a little different from most people Lily. I know I said I was a kind of a psychic, but that is just a small part of it." He chuckled to himself, knowing he was going to tell her something that he had never told anyone outside of his biological and soul family. Now she was really going to freak out. "I can do other things as well. I can communicate with animals, other entities.... I can astral travel as well." She blinked slowly and put her arms around herself. "Why didn't you open up with that yesterday?" she turned and stared at the TV, despite it being switched off. "You are bloody crazy aren't you? And what does that have to do with you knowing where I live anyway?" She looked back at him accusingly. He sighed, then he sat forward, his feet planted on the ground and his elbows on his thighs. "The bird that you saw a few times outside of your window? Yeah, that was me."

The silence that followed had Ben thinking he had made a big mistake in telling her, yet he knew he could not deny her anything right now. He had waited for her for years and the fact that she was sitting next to him having coffee after a night of love making felt unreal to him. He suddenly lost his nerve, gripped by afear that he was going to lose her because of this. He ran his hands through his hair and looked at her, "I have waited for you for years Lily. I have prayed, asked, even dreamt that one day I meet my partner, and here you are. This is a lot to take in but this is the best day of my life." He reached over slowly to brush her thigh lightly so as not to scare her. "I feel complete. A part of me can rest now. You have no idea how important you are to me." Lily looked away to the TV again. Her arms were still wrapped around her. She didn't want to say it but she also felt eerily calm this morning. Her thoughts were no longer running around in her head and despite everything he had told her, she did not feel ill at ease. Intrigued, but not afraid.

"Why me?" she finally asked. She watched his face as her question registered, waiting for his reaction and his reply. "You and I have been going through time together. I know you and you know me." A sad smile played on his lips for a little while, then he added softly. "You just don't remember."

12