Gobbing Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A mother is going to be ignored for a week if you don't drop it."

She put her hands up in surrender and nodded twice. "Fine, fine. I'll leave it be for now. But just remember that when something happens to you, I tried to warn you beforehand."

"Nothing is going to happen," I assured her, thoroughly peeved off by that point. "Now if you don't have anything else to say, I'm going to get showered."

Not giving her a chance to say anything else, I spun around and stomped my way up the stairs. It was only as I closed my door behind me and threw my bag on the bed that I sat down on it and let go a frustrated sigh.

'Why doesn't she get it? Zoe and I are friends and that's it. She isn't going to do anything to me, and she certainly wouldn't do...that!'

I was shook out of my mood when my phone began to 'ding'. A smile wormed its way onto my face as I picked it up and opened mine and Zoe's chat.

[Ever thought about trying to be the next Freddie Mercury?]

I smiled, bemused and begun to text back.

[Why?]

[You've got some power in those lungs bro!]

I sighed lightly. Of course she'd heard me.

[The walls are thin :P]

[They're not that thin :3]

There was nothing for a minute until my phone 'dinged' again.

[She's not wrong to be paranoid about us you know. She's not wrong about Goblins either, we ARE the most Mated species in the world for a reason]

Frowning, I texted back furiously.

[For a reason that isn't your fault. You can't control it naturally and you've been nothing but on top of it for the past four years. Mom's just being nosy, ignore her]

At least three minutes passed me by before she answered, her response making me feel...frustrated.

[She's worried about you, not nosy. I get it bud, I really do. My mom's a nut for making sure I put that crap on every morning, so I get it. Maybe we should put a little distance between us for a few days to keep them happy?]

[Not happening!]

[Ryan come on, it's just a few days, we can manage!]

[I am not leaving you alone at college with dickheads like those Pigs!!!!!]

When she said nothing for at least five minutes I sent her another text.

[Do you really want me to leave you for a few days?]

There was barely a few seconds between that text and hers. As I read it, an unusual warm sensation washed over me as I felt a smile push its way on my face.

[Of course not, I want you to stay with me]

Shaking away the weird feeling, I texted back.

[Good, cus I'm not going anywhere.]

We continued texting for quite some time, the sun giving way to night as the cold winter evening took over.

I looked at the time and after realizing we'd been chatting for nearly an hour, sent her a text to let her know I was getting showered. Putting the phone down, I made my way to the shower and turned it on.

'I'm glad that's sorted. Zoe and I are good and Mom will hopefully stop yapping on about 'the danger' Zoe poses.'

Once I was done showering, I dried myself and threw on my pyjamas before lying back on my bed and relaxing.

...only for a tap on my window to jolt me out of it as I sat up and peered at the cause of the noise.

'Again?'

Zoe had climbed her way up the sturdy pipes and was hanging off one, her toothy grin beaming at me as she hung there in surprisingly cute pink pyjamas.

Her eager waving forced me to focus as she swung back and forth playfully.

"Really Zoe?" I muttered, smiling regardless as I went and opened the window.

She swung herself inside and landed on the floor with nary a sound, her grin growing larger as I stared down at her crossly.

"You know mom will throw a fit if she sees you in here again," I remarked, smirking at her uncaring shrug. "She did threaten to get a lock for that window the last time you came in here."

"That's only because you let me fall asleep next to you like a dumbass," Zoe snarked, smirking up at me as she hopped on the bed.

"I didn't let you fall asleep," I replied, remembering my mom shouting at the both of us very clearly. "You snuck in when I was already half asleep and failed to top-and-tail."

Indeed, Zoe's version of top-and-tail was more of a close snuggle then anything even remotely like it.

She cackled quietly, her eyes gleaming with mischief as she patted the bed. I snorted at her stereotypical 'Goblin giggle' before sitting down beside her.

"You can't sleep here tonight Zoe," I warned her, already feeling the losing battle long before I saw her puppy dog eyes. "You can't-No Zoe stop it, you can't...stop it!"

Pretty much whining as I tapered off, Zoe took advantage of my weakness and leaned against me, nuzzling my chest as she snugged against it.

"Zoe I haven't even had dinner yet, I'm not going to sleep until I have."

She pouted before sniffing, her expression changing rapidly as she began practically salivating.

"Smells like gammon," she moaned, her stomach rumbling loudly. "You lucky fucker."

"Haven't you eaten yet?" I asked, frowning as she shook her head.

"Dad's still at work and mom's still got that cold so she's sleeping. I was gonna chuck something in the microwave earlier but...well, I got distracted."

"Distracted?" I echoed, smirking at her. "What did you break this time?"

"I didn't break anything!" she refuted, crossing her arms and huffing. "I just wanted to see ow' the clock worked...again."

"You're insatiable, you know that right?"

"Shut up."

Suddenly I heard my moms voice calling up the stairs.

"Ryan dinner's ready!"

I stood up and gestured towards the window. Zoe merely snorted and shook her head before crawling under my covers and peering over the top, her huge ears twitching with mischief as she stared at me with twinkling eyes.

"Coming mom," I called back, rolling my eyes at Zoe's attempt to be cute.

Until we both froze in shock as mom's voice called up the stairs again.

"Zoe, do you want some too?"

'How did she know?!'

Zoe crawled out of my bed and trudged past me nervously, poking her head out of the door.

"Yes please Mrs Berry."

We both gave each other a nervous kind of smile before walking down the stairs and entering the kitchen.

Mom finished dishing up onto the last plate before turning to face us and raising an eyebrow, a small smile on her face as she looked at Zoe's nervous disposition.

"For future reference dear," Mom began, her smile a full blown grin now. "Can you please not climb on the water pipe? It's been leaking for three days now and I don't want it to completely fall apart."

Zoe blushed and nodded. "Y-Yes Mrs Berry, I'm sorry."

Mom smiled and patted her on the head gently. Zoe's eyes almost crossed in pleasure as she let her stroke her hair for another moment.

I tried and failed to suppress a snort of laughter at her expression.

'She's like a cat, what is it with Goblins and head pats?'

"Is something amusing baby?" Mom asked, smiling innocently at my twitch.

"Mom don't call me that," I whined, unable to dodge her hand as she stroked my head for a moment too. "Mom come on!"

"Knock it off honey," Mom tittered, smirking as I tried and failed to bat her hand away. "There's nothing wrong with showing affection and accepting affection. You're not twelve anymore Ryan."

She backed off and handed each of us a plate of sliced gammon and mini potatoes with a fork on top.

"You can eat this in Ryans room if you like," she said, smiling warmly down at Zoe. "Please just remember to bring the plates down before you leave, okay Zoe?"

Zoe nodded and smiled happily at the foods aroma. "I will Mrs Berry, it smells wonderful by the way!"

Mom smiled kindly. "That's very nice of you to say dear, I always make a little extra just in case you pop in. But off you go now, enjoy."

Thanking her once more for the food, Zoe and I made our way back upstairs and into my room. She hopped on the bed and dug in before I could so much as plant a butt cheek on it.

"Hungry much?" I asked, smirking at her stuffed cheeks.

"It's so fuckin' good!" she moaned, barely chewing on the tender meat before swallowing and going back for more. "Your mum can cook a mean gammon!"

"True," I conceded, taking a bite of the meat and smiling at its rich flavour. "Though your mum can make one hell of a chilli."

"Mhmm!"

I grinned at her and dug in myself, the both of us finishing our dinner after a few minutes and stacking our plates on the floor.

"I'll take these down, one sec!"

Zoe picked them up and dashed downstairs. I briefly heard a surprised grunt from my dad who'd apparently finished work-

"Hi Mr Berry, sorry Mr Berry!"

-before she sprinted back up the stairs and shut the door behind her.

"Now!" she cried, punching her palm with a small green fist. "It's snuggle time!"

"Zoe, no!" I refuted, deliberately looking away from her eyes. "Do you wanna get us yelled at again?"

"Oh come on Ryan," she whined, hopping onto the bed and grabbing my head, turning it to face her. "Your mum won't check tonight, your dad's home early. They'll be too busy boinking to see if I'm still ere'."

I scrunched up my nose in distaste. "Ok first of all, ew. Didn't need to think about that. And second, no. It's not happening."

"Why not!" she complained, pouting adorably. "You love our snuggle time."

"Why do you still call it that, we're not eleven anymore."

She gave me a toothy grin. "Cus we both fuckin' love it, don't even try to admit otherwise."

I tried to admit otherwise...and couldn't get past the opening of my mouth.

"See!" she cackled, poking me. "You looooove it too!"

Snuggle time was a...a thing we'd started doing when we were around twelve. Zoe had come round one day and we'd both kinda fallen asleep next to each other. She was too young at the time to be threatening in moms eyes, so finding us all snuggled up together was adorable.

At least it was until Zoe hit fourteen and started going through Goblin puberty. Which of course now made me susceptible to...to that. Mom didn't quite find it as cute anymore and had forbid Zoe and I sleeping in the same bed when she came over.

I understood why, we both did once it was explained to us. Unfortunately for my worried mother, neither of us wanted to stop doing it. It was relaxing and...well, really nice.

And Zoe hadn't done anything to me, she'd kept on top of it without so much as a single mistake.

"Okay, okay fine!" I said, gesturing for her to shut up. "But only for a little bit okay, an hour tops."

There came the toothy grin once more as she nodded happily, her ears flapping in the wind. I sighed before climbing under my covers and getting comfortable. Zoe gave me around four seconds to do so before she wormed her way under the covers and immediately pressed her face against my chest, nuzzling it and sighing happily.

She put a hand on my back and began to trace small circles with it, a little thing of mine that she knew relaxed me. As for me, I easily put my arms around her and pulled her closer, gently rubbing the tip of her left ear.

Zoe all but melted every time I did that and that time was no different.

"I dunno how people sleep on their own," she mumbled against me, yawning. "This feels really fuckin' nice."

Unable to give more than a grunt in that moment, I felt myself smiling as I truly began to relax.

The moon was shining down on us, the mood was quiet and tender...affectionate. It was always affectionate and that shouldn't have felt any different.

And yet...it did.

Her warm body, her breath against me, the way her small feet rubbed carelessly against my thigh.

Something changed between us that night, or perhaps it merely made itself more knowable, visible, understandable.

The following days would make it even more so.

...

The sun shining down on us was the first thing I noticed as I opened my eyes and squinted at the snoozing Goblin pressed against me.

Zoe's eyes were closed, her ears droopy and mouth slightly open as she lightly drooled down her cheek. I smirked at her and casually wiped it away with a thumb, something I'd done for her for years.

It was only as she shuffled against me that I realized something wasn't...right.

'Oh shit, I'm hard.'

Morning wood or the warm female Goblin pressed against me, I didn't know which was responsible for my problem. But in that moment I didn't care, I just wanted it to go away.

But as I tried to carefully edge Zoe's foot away from my thigh, the stubborn girl simply grumbled and moved it right back, her hands gripping my pyjama top more tightly.

"Come on Zoe," I whispered harshly, trying and failing to repeat my tactic as she just gripped my top harder. "I really, really don't want you waking up to this."

I really didn't. She'd either get embarrassed and not be able to talk to me for ages, or make fun of it for the rest of our lives.

I didn't know which one was worse.

"Why you movin' for?" she suddenly asked, her magenta eyes squinting at me tiredly. "It's like, five in the mornin'. Go back to sleep."

Huffing in annoyance, I whispered- "I can't go back to sleep. Can you move back for a few minutes?"

She blinked twice, staring at me in confusion. "Why? What's the issue, did I do somethin' to you?"

Hearing the worry in the tone, I shook my head and pulled her closer without thinking.

"Of course not, it's just that I'm...well, you know, guy problems."

"Guy...oh."

Her eyes widened in surprise...and then lidded in mischief as she moved her foot up just enough to touch me.

Touch it.

"Zoe!" I hissed, moving away as if burnt.

She cackle-giggled and poked it twice more with her big toe, her body shaking with mirth.

"Guy problem indeed," she snickered...and then blinked, her face suddenly flush. "Um, did I do that to you?"

"I dunno, maybe!" I whispered harshly, annoyed that it still wasn't going soft. "Not like I get time to sort myself out nowadays."

I hadn't meant to admit to such, but truth be told I was frustrated. Zoe had been popping over practically every day and even when she went back home, it was usually so late at night I was too tired to whack off.

Zoe merely laid there, her face beet red.

"Oh," she finally uttered, her eyes looking down as if to stare through the covers. "I uh, I didn't realize I was stoppin' you from...um, sortin' yourself out."

"Yeah well...happens I guess," I muttered, a tad self-conscious.

She said nothing for a moment, the both of us lying there in silence.

"You know I could uh...I mean maybe...I could...help?" she stammered, her face red as a tomato.

My eyes widened comically. "W-What do you mean, help?"

She licked her lips nervously and shimmied just a bit closer to me, her foot suddenly pressing against my arousal.

"Well it's kinda my fault so..." she murmured, her eyes never leaving mine. "I mean, it doesn't have to be a big deal. It could just be a c-casual thin' between us."

"A casual thing?" I echoed, my eyes snapping down to her tits as I suddenly noticed how hard her nipples were, their outline pressing against her pyjama top.

"Y-Yeah," she stuttered, trying and failing to sound confident. "Two friends helpin' each other out. I do you and you...do me?"

I swallowed nervously. "But isn't that...you know, dangerous?"

Zoe looked past me at my alarm clock and shook her head. "Nah, I don't have to reapply it til eight. We've got...we've got three hours."

"Three hours?" I mumbled, swallowing again and gasping as I felt her foot press harder against my cock.

"Yeah," she whispered, licking her lips again. "Just...you know, no kissin' or lickin' me. Nothing with your mouth, kay?"

"Kay..."

Zoe gave me a nervous grin before pulling the covers away and moving down a touch, her hands fumbling with my pyjama bottoms. Eventually she managed to budge then down and just stared at it for a few moments, her eyes gleaming a little.

And then gradually, she put her small hand around it and began to slowly rub it up and down.

"Is this okay?" she asked shyly, smiling at me.

"Y-Yeah," I replied, my mind marvelling at how different and better her hand felt than my own. "Um, go a bit faster and...um, grip it a bit harder."

"Like this?" she inquired, doing as I asked, her smile turning into a toothy grin as I responded with a positive whimper. "Guess so."

Without any further prompting from me, she put her other hand around it and began to gently twist the base of my cock with each pump.

I could barely speak let alone process the pleasure I was receiving.

"Z-Zoe I'm g-gonna..."

She cackled quietly and aimed it at my chest, her eyes widening in surprise and pleasure as my cock begun to spurt long white ropes of cum onto my top.

I didn't even take note of the strangled choaking noise coming from my throat as she kept on pumping. I'd never cum so much in my life and each gleeful stroke Zoe gave my spurting cock felt like heaven.

Eventually the ropes stopped coming and Zoe stopped pumping, her hands leaving my dick with a bit of reluctance as she looked at my soaked top.

"When you said you hadn't done nothin' for a while, I guess you weren't jokin'."

I eventually sat up and took off my top without thinking, tossing it in a faraway corner.

Our eyes met and I found myself smiling at her toothy grin. She was clearly very pleased with herself...and more than a little turned on. I could see a wet spot on her pyjama bottoms and her nipples were, if anything, even harder than before.

"Your turn," I said, pulling her closer and simply hugging her for a moment. I didn't care that I wasn't wearing a top.

Truth be told her warmth felt even better like it.

"Oh," she uttered, her arms wrapping around me as she sighed happily. "This is nice."

"It's never felt like that before," I said quietly, enjoying the feel of her fingers tracing my bare back. "So um...thanks."

She gave me a shy giggle and nuzzled my shoulder. "A-Anytime."

I chuckled before pulling back a touch and watching in wonder as she quickly took off her top.

"So um, I know they're not very big but I think they're alright," she mumbled, smiling nervously at me.

Her tits were as green as the rest of her, even her nipples were a darker shade of it. As for small?

I gently took one in my hand and squeezed it lightly. It was a handful and more than enough for my inexperienced self.

"They're perfect," I said, smiling as she gave me a toothy grin. "See, they fit perfectly in my hands."

She giggled before moving my hand down to her nipple. "Can you pinch it?"

"Like this?" I asked, pinching it lightly.

She shook her head, her ears flapping as she gave me a silly smirk. "Harder, it won't break you know."

I complied and added more force, enjoying the way she began to quietly moan and giggle.

Eventually she gave me a look and yanked her pyjama bottoms off.

'Guess Zoe doesn't believe in underwear.'

Her pussy was glistening as I looked at it, partly open and swollen with arousal. She took my hand off her nipple and placed it gently at the top of it.