Gobbing Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I frowned and shook my head, giving her another squeeze. "You try to believe the best in people. That's not stupid, it's brave. You're really brave Zoe."

I felt my stomach twist...not unpleasantly as her eyes swam with an unfamiliar emotion, the corner of her mouth lifting into a small grin.

"You knew too and said nothin'" she said softly. "Didn't wanna break my heart again, did ya?"

"You know me too well sometimes," I muttered...and then blinked in surprise as she laid her small hand on my cheek and stroked it. "Zoe?"

"Thanks," she said, giving me a squeeze of her own just before Mark entered the room.

He was wearing the same gear from yesterday and looked just as hard doing so. His face was fixed into a scowl as he scanned the room, a grunt leaving him as he began to tick a book with his pen.

"Almost all of you here on time, how about that," he muttered. "Now then, let's get back to what I was explaining yesterday!"

The lesson promised to be just as fascinating as I'd hoped the course to be.

But I still couldn't shake the gut feeling that something was wrong, that something was about to happen.

If only I knew...

...

For the next few weeks, Zoe and I began a kind of...routine.

She'd wait until it was nearly midnight before sneaking into my room and crawling under the covers in search of what she so fondly called her 'meat stick'.

That's not to say we always fooled around with each other, sometimes we merely snuggled up close and slept.

But when we did mess about it was always an explosive experience, and not just in the dirty way. I didn't know why, maybe it was because we were such good friends. But being that vulnerable and intimate with Zoe somehow made the experience even more incredible.

And with time came experience as we both grew to understand what the other did and didn't like.

Zoe was a huge fan of nipple play, she loved having hers pulled and tugged, and sometimes even twisted. But she didn't like it when I squeezed her tits with the same enthusiasm, preferring me to be gentle with them instead.

She often held one of my hands when I did it, something I frankly found rather adorable.

As for her pussy, she couldn't really handle more than two fingers at a time. But she was extremely willing to keep trying and often goaded me into trying.

Usually with one of her fresher one-liners about 'Failing to properly fingerbang her cave of wonders!'

It was a miracle I didn't start laughing too hard to lose the mood. But really it was all Zoe. Her mind, her mannerisms and yes even her cute little nicknames for our naughty bits.

It all just made it...better.

I was a tad reluctant to start using my fingers like that, but Zoe quite kindly if not a little impatiently informed me that as long as I didn't do something stupid like sticking them in my mouth then I'd be fine.

And as I grew to understand what she liked, so too did she come to learn what made me tick.

Her favourite thing to do to me was squeeze my dick just under the head with her finger and thumb, twisting it until she made my legs shake. Both she and I were quite surprised to find out that doing so while squeezing my balls made me lose nearly all my composure and start moaning like an animal.

We nearly got caught the first time it happened which was a rush unto itself.

I also learned that her little swallow session on the bus hadn't been a one and done deal. While most Humans found the taste repulsive, she loved to eat my semen, calling it 'bittersweet with a strong but pleasant aftertaste!'

I did wonder if it was just a Goblin delicacy that neither of us knew about...

All in all, the weeks we spent messing about were some of the best weeks of my life. While we'd been the best of buds before, now we were something...I don't know, more?

And by that I don't mean that we were suddenly professing our love for each other, or even dating.

It was the little things.

The small touches, the slight brushing up against one another, the ease in which we curled up against each other nearly every night. Neither of us seemed willing to address our newfound closeness and really, it was okay. Both of us were content to keep it as it was, an unspoken, more affectionate bond between two best friends.

Getting each other off was simply a new way for us to relax. And if it meant being intimate with each other a bit more than before, then so be it.

Neither of us seemed to care.

"You're getting good at that," Zoe moaned, rubbing her head against my chest as she breathed heavily against it, her body slowly coming down from her orgasm. "T-That's what, three now?"

"Yep," I replied, grinning at her loopy expression and wiggling my fingers playfully. "Want another?"

"Later," she murmured, smiling happily as she nuzzled my bare skin. "Just wanna chill out now."

She looked up at me. "You don't mind do ya? I'll give you two more later."

I smiled gleefully at the promise before leaning down to kiss her forehead...and stopping myself as I realized what I had almost been about to do.

'What was I...?'

Clearing my throat a little, I settled for stroking her hair and enjoying the soft affectionate sighs I got in return.

'She didn't notice, thank fuck for small mercies.'

"Bit close there, eh?" she said, one eye open as she looked up at me strangely.

'Or not.'

I gave her a sheepish look and rubbed my neck nervously. "Sorry. Got caught up in the moment I guess."

She gave me a toothy grin and shook her head. "It's alright, don't worry about it."

"Really?"

"Yeah!" she chirped, smirking at me. "You have no idea the amount of times I've almost licked your meat stick. Takes effort not to, you know. So I get it. No harm done."

Blinking at the confession, I rubbed my neck again and looked up at nothing in particular, thinking.

A few minutes passed us by before she snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Whatchya thinkin' about?" she asked, her vulnerable magenta orbs peering up at me innocently.

"Do you..." I cleared my throat, aware that what I was about to say might not be taken well. "Do you think we should...I don't know, dial it back a bit?"

Zoe blinked. "Dial what back?"

I swallowed nervously. "You know...this, us. Our little shindig here."

She kept her gaze on me, clearly confused for a moment until realization took hold. Her eyes became a touch shiny and her expression as a whole visibly deflated.

"You wanna stop messin' about?" she asked quietly, her tone clearly hurt. "I thought you were havin' fun. Do you wanna stop?"

"Well, no not really," I admitted, carrying on regardless. "But I don't want it to...you know, ruin our friendship if something happens."

"Like what?"

"Like one or both of us messing up."

She squinted up at me for a moment before moving off my chest and sitting with her knees tucked under her.

I tried my best not to stare as her tits jiggled.

"You mean the whole pheromone thing?" she asked, licking her lips nervously. "I mean...yeah it could be an issue. But we've been careful and so far we've had no slip ups."

I gave her a look and to her credit she did look a bit sheepish.

"Okay we've nearly had a slip up or two, but we aint done nothin' yet," she amended, smiling uncertainly at me. "You don't wanna stop just cus we might, right?"

Before I could answer, she took my hands in hers and looked at me with those wide, vulnerable eyes. I felt my uncertainty slipping away the longer they gazed at me, hope clear as day within them.

Her ears began to slowly droop...

"Well, I guess as long as we keep on top of it we'll be fine," I conceded, unable to fight back a laugh as she gave a happy hurrah and hugged me tightly.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" She was almost dancing on the spot. "Oh thank the fuckin' lord. You scared the shit outta me."

"Sorry-"

She put a finger just in front of my lips, not touching them, but just a breath away.

"Nuh uh!" she murmured, giving me one of her patented grins. "We discussed it and are gonna leave it in the past, kay?"

I nodded silently before my eyes rolled back into my head, her small hand having effortlessly found the head of my cock.

"Never mind givin' you some of this later," she muttered, a sly grin on her face. "You're getting those two now."

She gave me a wink. "Maybe three if you can take it."

Unable to give more than a small whimper as she began twisting under the head, I let myself lean back and relax as Zoe began to eagerly pleasure me.

"Gonna milk you like a fuckin' dairy cow!" she whispered, grinning deviously at my dick.

'Oh boy...'

She managed to get four out of me in the end.

...

"I don't get why you wanna even be around me, Ryan!" Zoe shouted, scrunching up her school skirt as she grabbed it in frustration. "You heard Ashley. I'm just a...a Gob!"

Ashley was a really unpleasant girl whose only saving feature was her pretty face and huge tits. Neither of which appealed to me in the slightest after hearing her spew racist shit at Zoe.

I grabbed her and pulled her close, only having to bend down slightly. "Ashley's a stupid bitch with tits so big it stole all the oxygen from her brain. She's just jealous that her boyfriend asked you for help on the woodwork project. Don't listen to her and don't you ever call yourself that again!"

She sobbed against me, her ears completely drooped. "B-But it's true. You shouldn't come near me, I might infect you!"

I pulled back and carefully held her face, unable to fight back my own tears as she looked at me with those vulnerable eyes.

"You. Are. My. Best. Friend!" I intoned, angrily wiping away stray tear. "Unless you plan to stick your tongue down my throat then I'm gonna be perfectly fine. Now for the last time, stop it. I'm never gonna leave you."

She stared at me in a sort of silent shock, her eyes huge and ears slowly twitching as they began to rise.

"You really mean that, don't ya?" she whispered, a trembling toothy grin slowly worming its way onto her face.

"Of course I do," I said softly, swallowing back the lump in my throat as she began to cry again. "Hey, hey why're you crying for?"

She wiping her eyes and gave a sort of giggling cackle before looking at me affectionately. "They're happy tears dummy." She paused, her face suddenly shy. "You're really never gonna leave me, yeah?"

"Do I have a choice?" I teased, smirking as she cackled again.

"Only until tomorrow," she replied, her smile truly huge.

"Then I'll see you then."

She hugged me tightly and the world slowly faded...faded...faded...

...

I woke up to a strangely distant memory, at least for me. I couldn't remember the last time I woke up to someone alternating between scratching and stroking my head.

At least not to somebody that hadn't been my mum. And this person was definitely not my mum.

"Zoe what are you doing?" I asked, blinking blearily as her smiling face slowly came into focus.

'Am I on her lap?'

"Takin' care of you?" she replied, her tone questioning if not in a teasing way. "I know we do other stuff but I reckon this counts too you know."

"Scratching my head?"

She shrugged and looked out of the bus window. "You were tired all day today, Sir looked like he was gonna pitch a fit after you broke the second nail. I figured letting you sleep on my lap and givin' you a few head scritches would make you feel better."

I mumbled something but it only made her look down at me and smile, a teasing glint in her eyes.

"Say again?"

I sighed softly. "I said thanks for doing so. It does make me feel better, I feel relaxed."

Her expression softened as she gave me a worried frown. "Why are you so tired today? Is it me? We can slow down if you wanna rest up, I don't mind."

Why was I so tired?

Our messing around hadn't increased by any stretch so it shouldn't have made me feel so worn out all day. I also didn't feel unwell, so I didn't think I was coming down with anything.

Truth be told I had no idea why I was so tired.

"I don't think it's us," I said eventually. "Guess I'm just having a tired day, happens I guess."

"Maybe," she muttered, her smile lopsided as she kept staring down at me. "You do look adorable though."

"Hmm?"

"Sleepin' on me like a big baby," she teased, grinning toothily down at me. "I uh...I kinda liked it, strokin' and scratchin' your head. Made me feel good."

"I'll do the same to you later if you want?" I offered, enjoying myself as she blushed furiously. "It's only a suggestion."

"I uh...I wouldn't mind it," she mumbled, fighting a smile and failing miserably. "Maybe tomorrow night?"

"It's a date."

Her eyes widened momentarily before she giggled and went back to stroking my head. I could've of course moved at any point but...I don't know, I liked lying on her lap.

I liked the way she was stroking my head. I liked the way she was looking down at me. I liked the warmth and affection in her eyes, the way she bit her lip.

I liked everything she did for me.

I liked...

'...her?'

Some would say that it hits you like a truck or a train, but it didn't for me.

It was like a slow, strong current of water. Impossibly warm and comforting as it effortlessly pulled me along with it. Batting aside any attempt I had to fight it with an ease that should've frightened me.

But didn't.

'Fucking hell, I'm in love with Zoe...'

Perhaps I'd always been in love with her and our activities had merely opened my eyes. Perhaps it'd been that very moment, the one in which I'd woken up to her essentially taking care of me like a...girlfriend, a lover?

I closed my eyes and tried to simulate joy as best I could as a sudden realization took me over.

'I can never be with her like that, not like...I don't know, a boyfriend? Monsters don't do boyfriends, they Mate. And if we Mate then our parents will fucking kill us. We might get kicked out and then we can't finish college, which means our dream can't come true.'

"Are you okay Ryan?" Zoe asked, making me open my eyes only to see her impossibly warm ones looking down at me. "You look upset."

"Sorry," I said quickly, forcing myself to think of a lie. "I was just annoyed that I broke Sir's stuff today. I'm usually not that sloppy."

She snorted and shook her head, her small hand gently touching my cheek. "You worry too much. The college will sort it out, students must break shit like that all the time."

I felt her hand against my cheek and smiled up at her, watching as her expression shifted into something...something that I only now seemed to recognize for what it was.

Love

'She loves me too.'

Looking back at everything that'd happened to us in the recent months, it was kind of obvious in hindsight. What had been a strong friendship had evolved into so much more.

The sexual stuff, the little touches, the way she stood up to those who tried to hurt me. And even then lying on her lap, the smile on her face wasn't toothy like usual. It was closed and wide and gentle and warm.

But we could never get together without bringing down the wrath of our parents upon us. Mine especially. Mum had never been subtle in how worried if not outright uncomfortable our closeness made her feel. If Zoe and I messed up and became addicted to each other, if it went further and we actually Mated...

'She'd kick me out and Zoe's folks probably won't be very keen to take me in either.'

It was still on my mind later that night. I was sitting on the edge of my bed, thinking about it all over and over. Going over the same scenarios over and over, trying and failing to find a way to get around it.

But I couldn't think of any.

'She probably knows how I feel too, I'm not any subtler with my emotions around her then she is with me.'

But like myself, Zoe had seen the obvious messy end to our relationship and stayed silent, settling for what we had. And probably for much longer than me given how long she'd been acting so loving and affectionate.

'There's nothing I can do...not until we've graduated and got a place of our own. It sucks but if I have to wait a few years to tell her how I feel then that's the way it has to be.'

I went to bed with stubborn resolve flowing through me.

I would hold to the plan, to our plan. And in due time we'd maybe be able to pursue an actual relationship.

Or more likely, Mate.

'Hold the line Ryan, you can do this. Keep to the plan, enjoy your time with her as per usual and just wait it out. It'll all work itself out in time.'

Sadly for me, time had no intention of waiting that long.

...

A few months later and the first term was nearly complete.

My folks had left to visit my Aunt for the next few days. It obviously was working nicely for mine and Zoe's indiscretions, but more importantly had allowed us to simply sleep together for as long as we wanted, no alarm needed.

A fact that both of us had gladly taken advantage of. Waking up to her every morning and seeing her love for me all but glowing from her eyes was incredible.

Unfortunately not everything could remain perfect, as I was about to find out that day.

"A dance?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow at Josh suspiciously.

The Pig Man nodded, his cheeks wobbling with enthusiasm. "Yep. The drama students have organized it, but basically anyone can go for free if they're on a course."

"And you're gonna go are ya?" Zoe asked, smirking up at him. "Not gonna lie Josh, but I can't see you doin' a waltz."

He snorted and shook his head, a flash of something on his face before it vanished back into his calm smile. "I'm not dancing. I'm going for visual stimulation."

Now it was Zoe's turn to snort. "You're goin' to this dance thing to check out the dancers? Bit pervy there bud."

He rolled his eyes. "So what? You think I'm the only one going to do so? I've been told they've got a Kitsune doing some kinda cultural dance of her people. Which usually means barely clothed, lots of intimacy and very raunchy."

He looked at me and winked, apparently not realizing how disinterested I was. "Come on dude. You're gonna see some actual tail, well more like tails, but anyway. You gotta come dude, it'll be fun I swear."

I gave him a look and said nothing for a moment.

While both Zoe and I were aware that the Pig wasn't exactly friendly with us for the sake of it, he'd not actually done anything to us other than engage in small talk for ages. Hell it'd been at least three months since he'd apologized to Zoe and he'd kept his racist trap shut ever since.

Granted his buddies had dropped out of the course so maybe he was just lonely, but still...

"Ryan has never been interested in Kitsune's or Foxes or Wolf Girls," Zoe said, her tone unusually frosty as she glared at him. "He's not gonna go just to perve on them."

'Is she jealous?'

Her body was stiff and her expression was cold. I could count on one hand the amount of times she'd crossed her arms and given someone a look like that.

Josh put his hands up in surrender and grinned down at her. "Hey, hey he doesn't have to go just to eye up the candy. You two could go as a couple and dance it out."

Zoe had stopped blushing every time it'd been pointed out how couple-y we looked by now. But it didn't stop the gleam of longing in her eyes that all but I managed to miss.

"Well...maybe," she muttered, finally looking at me and giving me a toothy grin. "We've never really done a dance before. What do ya think, wanna go?"