Gobbing Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a bit trapped.

On one hand I was fully aware of how much the both of us loved each other, even if neither of us had admitted it to the other. I was also aware that dancing plus love usually ended up in snogging or fucking and neither was possible without disastrous consequences.

On the other hand though...I loved her and she wanted to try it. Her happiness was paramount to me and it always had been. I couldn't look her in the eye while she was staring at me like that, with so much longing and love and even a touch of desperation.

"Fine," I agreed, my frown vanishing as she leapt on my back and rubbed her face against mine in joy.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she chirped happily, a large grin on her face. "Oooh this is gonna be so much fuckin' fun!"

I thought I caught Josh giving the both of us a nauseated look for a moment, but it vanished before I could look at him properly.

"Do we need to wear anything?" I asked.

"Nah, you're both good in loose joggers," he replied, pointing to our legwear. "The first bit is just us watching the Kitsune dance. After that it's likely just going to be random songs."

Zoe's face scrunched up in distaste for a moment but she hid it quickly.

"Let's go then," I said, smiling as she stayed on my back and merely leaned her head on my shoulder.

Eventually we reached the drama studio and were both instantly taken away at how many people had turned up.

'Guess this Kitsune dance thing is pretty popular.' I mused, sitting down after Zoe hopped of me to do the same.

After around ten minutes or so later, I was shown just why so many had turned up.

A group of people walked out onto the stage alongside a familiar Kitsune.

'Oh yeah, it's the Kitsune I saw at the start of the course.'

Confirming Josh not to be all talk, the attractive Monster had come out wearing nothing but ribbons tied expertly around her body. Granted it was only tied around her raunchy bits, but it'd been done in a way that seemed to hint at the treasure beneath.

I'll admit that I did kinda stare for a few moments, but upon feeling Zoe's hand brushing against my arm, all desire to keep staring faded away.

Seeing her annoyed expression, I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "You look much better undressed then her."

For the first time in a while, her face gained a blush and she looked up at me almost incredulously. But then her smile became almost devious as she leaned up to whisper back.

"She doesn't make it twitch like me then?"

I almost choked on thin air but retained my composure and gave her a sly grin in return. "Not even a little bit."

She gave me a pleased smirk and, after glancing around, gave my cock a quick squeeze through the thin material of my joggers.

"Good boy," she whispered teasingly, her smile wicked and seductive all at once. "You're gonna sleep well tonight."

Grinning like a loon, I was quickly taken away from the situation as music came on and the Kitsune began to dance.

I won't lie, the girl could dance in a way that stopped just short of being a mesmerizing form of visual sex. But unlike every other fella in the studio, I felt nothing but interest and appreciation for how hard it looked, as opposed to how hard she likely would've made me if not for Zoe.

Eventually the dance ended and she bowed low, the ribbon around her tits barely keeping them tied as they wobbled dangerously.

"Skank," Zoe muttered over the applause, rolling her eyes at the Kitsune. "Kitsune's are all about trickery and teasin'. That's all that dance is apparently about, teasin' and seducin' males from their partners before scornin' them for their infidelity."

"You got all that from her jerking about on the stage?" I asked, confused.

"Monsters are usually warned about them," she explained, smiling up at me. "It's a cultural dance that originally encouraged male Monsters to skirt the line between cheatin' on their Mates and stayin' loyal."

"I thought Mates couldn't cheat, like it was impossible?"

"Not for them. It's part of their magic. Infiltratin' that sacred Bond and teasin' it onto themselves."

She snorted, clearly perturbed by it. "It's revoltin' personally. But it's their culture, that's why you rarely see them normally Mated with anyone. The only time they are is when they've broken away from that kinda society. The majority of them are Mate stealers."

She stopped talking and watched in surprise as the Kitsune in question hopped off the stage and all but devoured a blokes mouth with her own.

"Or...not?" she mumbled, uncertain. "That didn't look like just a friendly kiss."

The Kitsune dragged the man onto the stage with her and spoke loudly to the whispering crowd.

"Thank you all for coming to see me dance," she said, her voice carrying through the room. "I know that my kind often have a bad rep for being...well, homewreckers and sluts. And that's why I did this dance today in front of you, wrapped up in this ribbon."

She fingered the material and looked at the man smiling at her. "For those who don't know, this ribbon is made of Zcarza. It symbolizes loyalty, love and dedication...which is what I am going to embody for the rest of my life with him...with my Mate."

Uncaring about the gasps and whispers from the crowd, I watched in interest as she turned and kissed the bloke in a way that nobody could second guess as anything less than loving.

"Fuck me," Zoe said, blinking at her wide eyed. "She's fuckin' brave. Hope her family is on board or she's gonna be out on the streets before she gets halfway home."

She looked down and sighed, rubbing her face. "I'm such a hypocrite. I get so upset when people are shitty with me because of what I am, and then I go and do the same to her."

"You must think I'm revoltin'," she mumbled, looking up at me.

"No," I refuted, shaking my head and taking her hand in mine. "I think that...today was a life experience for you. Take it and learn from it."

She blinked, surprised until she smiled at me. "Look at you, bein' all wise and adorable."

"It happens."

"Once in a blue moon?"

"Yep."

"Thank you all again for coming!" The Kitsune said, her tails wagging happily as one wrapped around her Mate. "Enjoy the music and dance to your hearts content!"

I watched as she walked to the side with her Mate, briefly passing by a strange looking girl with white hair. The girl looked at them sadly before clenching her sides as if in pain, fangs clearly visible as she gritted her teeth.

'Is that a Vampire?'

"You okay Marin?" a girl asked, frowning at her. "Is it...is it Nathan? Is he alright?"

The Vampire gave her a sad smile and shook her head. "No he's not, he's miserable. But there's nothing I can do about it, don't worry about me."

She gave her a small nod and left the studio quickly, her hands still clutching her sides.

Suddenly music began to blare throughout the studio and many people, Monsters and Humans started wading onto the floor and dancing.

"Come on!" Zoe cried over the music, smiling happily and taking my hand, pulling me along with her onto the dance floor.

The music was some kind of typical nightclub crap, but Zoe seemed to be getting into it as she began shaking her body to the beat. I didn't know if it was her cheerful smile or infectious joyful demeaner, but either way I soon found myself shaking my body around with her and laughing at her wacky moves.

After a few more songs, the music changed from energetic and bouncy to a song I swore I'd heard but couldn't place.

"No fuckin' way," Zoe said, grinning happily. "Fuckin' Starship. This song's a hundred years old!"

"Really?" I asked, curious.

"1987 I think," she answered, nodding. "Bout a hundred years old, yeah!"

The facts faded away as the vocals came on and I looked around, suddenly realizing just how many couples there seemed to be.

Most were holding onto each other and gazing warmly at one another. One couple even had a blue Slime Girl quite literally clinging onto a very pleased looking bloke with sandy blond hair.

Reading the room, I looked down at Zoe who was staring at the couple longingly.

It was only after a steam machine was turned on, filling the room and setting the ambience with an odourless mist that I realized just how romantic this song apparently was.

She looked up at me, a yearning in her gaze.

'Oh...we really shouldn't...'

Logic left me as I held her stare, reading into her expression and realizing just how badly I wanted to hold her too.

'...fuck it, just this once.'

I smiled and held out my hand, Zoe's eyes widening for all of a second before she took it and climbed up my body, her shoes resting against my thighs as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Let them say we're crazy. I don't care about that!"

Put your hand in my hand baby, don't ever look back!"

The lyrics were quite frankly mesmerizing, especially for a century old song. Zoe certainly seemed to think so going by her amazed expression.

"And we can build this dream together!"

Standing strong forever!"

Nothing's gonna stop us now!"

I blinked at the lyrics, a familiarity linking myself to them as they echoed around the room.

'Building a dream together...we're doing that!'

"And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other!"

Nothing's gonna stop us. Nothing's gonna stop us now..."

The song was frankly amazing. And as it continued I couldn't stop myself from feeling like it wasn't merely amazing, but a bizarrely familiar retelling of mine and Zoe's friendship.

"I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you.

Whatever it takes, I will stay here with you!"

Zoe, for the first time in all the time I'd known her, moved her face towards mine and nuzzled my nose lovingly. I gasped at the closeness, the warmth, the gleam in her eyes as she looked at me with glazed affection.

"Take it to the good times, see it through the bad times.

Whatever it takes, is what I'm gonna do!"

She tilted her head, staring at me with love and warmth and affection and...and...

"Let 'em say we're crazy, what do they know!

Put your arms around me baby, don't ever let go!"

Her arms tightened ever so slightly around my neck, as if trying to pull me closer. The song continued, the lyrics building until it reached the chorus in a triumphant crescendo.

"And we can build this dream together, stranding strong forever.

Nothing's gonna stop us now!"

Her eyes looked down at my lips, her own opening ever so slightly as her ears quivered in excitement.

"And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other!"

"Nothing's gonna stop us now!"

Her lips touched mine softly, tentatively...

Until we descended into madness, our lips moving against each other as we groaned like animals. Her tongue entered my mouth and wrestled with my own, her breath, my breath, both intermingling as I felt her nipples press against me through her crop top.

I was harder then I'd ever been in my life and I was so damn fucking ready to use it. Zoe seemed to agree as I felt her hand grab my joggers and begin to pull-

"TURN OFF THE SMOKE MACHINE!" a voice shouted, startling everyone at the sheer volume of it. "IT'S NOT SMOKE, IT'S APHRODISIAC!"

The music stopped and the machine was turned off, the smoke quickly fading as the large fan above us was turned on, blowing the substance away.

I didn't know if it was the lack of it or the sudden yelling, either way I snapped out of my lustful trance and broke away from Zoe with a gasp, looking around open mouthed at the now barely dressed students all but grinding on each other.

Zoe looked confused and hurt for a moment until realization took hold and she touched her lips with a cry, looking up at me with wide, fearful eyes.

She made to run over to me and I backed away without thinking, tripping over myself and falling onto my butt by accident. Her eyes widened and she looked at me, beyond hurt as her eyes filled with panic.

"I...I'm sorry Ryan, I didn't mean to..." she broke off, shaking her head as the people around us finally seemed to notice us panicking. "Not you, don't...don't leave me, not you, anyone but you."

"Wait, are they not Mated?" a voice asked, the speaker catching my eyes and revealing themselves to be the Kitsune from before. "I thought you were Mated..."

"We're not!" I yelped, my throat suddenly dry as a bizarre sensation came over me. "I...I don't know why we...we're careful. Why would we...?"

"Someone poured aphrodisiac into the smoke machine," a voice behind me said, the owner of said voice showing themselves to be a brown haired Wolf Girl with angry red eyes. "I took a whiff and it stunk of Pig."

'Pig?'

I looked at Zoe whose face was a mix between horror and desire.

"A Pig?" she asked, swallowing as her hands clenched into fists. "I knew he was up to somethin'. That...that CUNT!"

The Wolf Girl frowned. "You know who did this?"

"Yes I know who fuckin' did this!" Zoe shouted, her whole being screaming fury. "He's on the same course as me. His name is Josh and he's a fuckin' Pig Man."

She looked at me and trembled. "He wanted this to happen, Ryan. He's always hated what I am and did this to hurt me, to hurt us. That whole friendly act was a load of horseshit and we both knew it. Why didn't I just ignore him?!"

Without warning she whimpered loudly and moved closer to me, only to stop and hold her sides as she grit her teeth.

"FUCK!" she yelled, tears welling in her eyes as she reached out a hand to me, only to slap it down viciously. "No, no, no! Not this, anything but this!"

"Oh fuck," the Kitsune gasped, looking at her and then myself. "You're both...I'm really sorry."

Numerous whispers and gasps reached my ears, but there were too many to keep straight.

"Not Mated."

"But they looked so close?"

"The Goblin kissed him."

"He's stuck with her now, poor sod."

I clenched my fists and looked around the room, anger and fear coursing through me as that strange sensation flowed through my body again.

It was...hard to describe. Somewhere between lust, warmth, and a desire I couldn't even begin to calm down.

'Her pheromones...we kissed, fuck we tongue kissed! They're in me now, I'm...we're...'

Zoe had explained it to me a long time ago when she'd started going through puberty. And not the shitty short explanation she'd given Josh a few months back.

She'd given me all the details.

Goblin pheromones were addictive, extremely addictive. And not just for the poor sap who got them inside him. It formed a symbiotic connection between Goblin and recipient, a highly addictive one that was almost impossible to fight and had no cure or way to dampen the effects once they started.

The amount of horror stories she'd told me about people who'd gotten addicted and had their lives destroyed were beyond count.

Essentially, we were both fucked.

I stood up shakily and made to move, only for Zoe to rush over and grab my leg, holding onto it for dear life.

"Don't leave me!" she sobbed, crying heavily as she looked up at me. "Please, please, please! It's not my fault, it wasn't my fault!"

I didn't actually know what I'd been about to do. But leaving her then and there was impossibility. Not just for what was now coursing through my body, but for the simple fact that she was my best friend.

And she was crying.

She was holding my leg and crying her heart out for me not to abandon her.

Without thinking, I picked her up and held her to me, ignoring the world around us as she shook terribly and gave heart wrenching sobs as she cried into my shoulder.

"Don't leave me, don't leave me, please, please Ryan!" she wept, crying so hard she began hiccupping. "You're my best friend, you're my everything. You can't leave me!"

"Okay, everyone out!" the Kitsune shouted, looking at us sympathetically before turning to face the Wolf Girl. "Shara, help me here."

"No prob Kira," Shara replied, turning her fierce glare onto the crowd of watchers. "You've all got five seconds to get outta here before I turn on the sprinklers. Now GET!"

The crowd mumbled in annoyance, clearly frustrated that their fucking show was ruined. But whoever this Shara was, she clearly had some sway as they left quickly.

Eventually everyone but the four of us remained.

I was rubbing Zoe's trembling back as best I could while trying to fight off my own desire to break down.

"Do you guys want a lift home?" Kira asked, her Mate staring at the two of us, hopelessly confused. "David can give you both one."

"I wouldn't recommend catching the bus in your...condition," Shara added, her ears flat as she looked at me sadly. "There's only one cure for it after all."

She wasn't lying, there was only one cure for this kind of addiction.

Mating.

Doing so would fuck up our plans and make our parents furious, but staying like this would fuck up our lives. Truth be told, we were stuck between a rock and a hard place. I didn't know what to do.

I loved her so much, I really did.

But did I love her enough to completely upend our lives forever?

Did she?

"I'm sworry," she said, her voice muffled against my wet shoulder. Gradually she leaned back and looked at me, her face soaked with tears. "I fucked everythin' up."

"No, no you didn't," I shushed her, cupping her cheek gently. "It was the smoke, that pig did it. He made us all-"

"No he didn't," she denied, shaking her head. "I've wanted to kiss you for ages. The smoke just made it easier. It took away all my excuses."

"Don't discount how strong that stuff was," Shara cut in, eying us both sadly. "That dose was strong enough to make the majority of those it got to very randy."

"I was ready to jump you," Kira admitted, blushing shyly at her Mate. "It was powerful stuff. There's no shame in admitting its influence."

"We should get you both home," Shara said, sniffing us. "I know you can probably feel it, but you've got very little time until the pheromones kick in for real. I don't think you wanna be here when it happens."

I nodded and followed them out of the building, ignoring the students staring at us as we passed them and eventually ended up inside David's car.

Zoe was still clinging to me, her face buried against my chest as her body trembled against it. She wasn't the only one trembling either. I could feel the pheromones kicking in, the urge to devour her lips, to taste her skin, to lick her sweat.

All of it was beginning to rage inside me and I was frankly having trouble ignoring it.

After giving directions to David, the fella drove us to my house and the three of them gave us a friendly if not sympathetic goodbye.

Though not before Kira gave me her number and asked me to ring her should anything happen. I was frankly startled at the generous offer, but took it and quickly got inside my home.