Gobbing Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon reaching my bedroom...I finally stopped fighting and gave unto the urge.

Zoe evidently felt the same way as she grasped my collar and pulled me down for a hard, possessive kiss. Her tongue entered my mouth and played with mine for a moment until she stopped and gave me a heated look.

"Everything. Off. Now!" she ordered, panting heavily as she all but tore her own clothes off and threw them to the side. Once done, she pointed to the bed. "Lie down."

Unable or merely unwilling to resist, I complied and lay down on the bed completely naked. Zoe didn't waste any time in grabbing my cock and licking it like a popsicle, treating me to the bizarre experience of watching her saliva get absorbed by my dick.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, pleasure unlike I'd ever experienced coursing through me as whatever I'd absorbed got to work, increasing the sensitivity of my tool tenfold. Every lick, every suck felt so good I was actually starting to drool.

Zoe wasn't any better off. Her mouth was drooling without care and I could see fluid dripping like a faucet onto my sheets as it trailed down her thighs from her pussy.

She either didn't know or didn't care. Her attention of focused on my cock alone, her tongue bathing it in her saliva as she moaned wantonly before moving down to my balls and sticking the swollen sack entirely in her mouth.

Much like my dick, I felt my balls sensitivity rise to near unbearable levels. She wasn't even touching my dick and I could feel the cum rising from her sucking my balls alone.

"Z...o...e," I croaked, groaning like an animal as a thick spurt of cum travelled up my cock.

The almost entranced Goblin seemed to sense it and abandoned my balls, taking my cock all the way down her throat and swallowing my creamy spunk with an ease that had I been in my right mind, would've concerned me.

Alas the heightened sensitivity of my cock erased all thoughts from my mind save one.

Cum

And cum I did, over and over as her throat tightened around my dick and forced it to ejaculate repeatedly. A refractory period was a thing of the past. Her pheromones had changed that forever and was forcing my body to produce more and more spunk for her to consume.

If I'd had a semblance of thought left, I'd have wondered if this was why she liked eating it so much before.

Eventually she withdrew my still spunking dick from her mouth and watched in lust as it shot out a few more loads. Without her touching it however, the loads were without pleasure and merely left me more turned on.

As if sensing such, she locked her dazed eyes onto me and crawled up to me, her mouth dribbling out cum onto my chin before she kissed me deeply.

If I'd cared about drinking my own jizz before, I sure as shit didn't then. Her kiss was an all consuming fire that erased such thoughts. All I wanted was to kiss her, be with her, have her all to myself.

Eventually she stopped kissing me and turned around, forcing her dripping snatch onto my mouth and moaning loudly as I immediately stuck my tongue inside.

It took all of about four seconds for her to cum, her pussy squirting all over my face and into my mouth. I swallowed it eagerly and went back in for more, resulting in a multiple orgasm that seemed to go on and on.

"Ryyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn!" she screamed, her legs shaking violently as I forced orgasm after orgasm out of her. "Stooooooppppp makinnnnn' meeeeeeee cummmmmmmmm!"

The briefest feel of concern flickered through me, but it was enough hesitation for Zoe to roll onto her side and lie next to me, breathing as if she'd run a marathon.

"Thought I was gonna...gonna..." she tried to say, breathing heavily. "Gonna go insane..."

She looked at my lips and for a moment I thought she was about to kiss me again, but instead she began to laugh and cry at the same time. It would've been disturbing if I wasn't feeling the exact same way.

"We're so fucked," she giggled, tears trickling down her face. "Our lives are fucked Ryan, so fucked. I've infected you and all I can think about is swallowin' another load. How fucked is that?"

"No more fucked then me snowballing with my own jizz," I muttered, fighting the urge to laugh hysterically.

She giggled again and finally looked at me. "That was soooo hot though, I-OH FUCK!"

Her body convulsed and more lady cum squirted from her pussy, leaving the poor Goblin a shivering wreck as she continued to laugh-sob.

"This is so fucked!" she screamed angrily, wiping away her tears. "How the fuck are we gonna live our lives when I can't even look at you without having a ruined orgasm?"

"Lucky you I guess?" I mumbled, my brain not exactly working as well as it should've.

"Lucky?!" she yelled, glaring at me. "Well let's see how you like it!"

She clambered onto my legs and stared at my cock as if it'd offended her. She then looked back at me and cupped her tits in her hands, her eyes never leaving mine as she raised them up...and let them go.

I was graced with about two second of jiggling tits before I felt my dick erupt without warning, spraying cum onto my chest. Again without touch the orgasm was ruined and wasn't pleasurable at all, something Zoe seemed to get as she looked at my frustrated expression.

"Hah!" she crowed, smirking at me. "I can give you a ruined orgasm too with just a bit of titty jiggle!"

She jiggled them again and cackled like the gremlin she was as more spunk erupted from my touch-starved cock.

"Fucking touch it!" I begged through gritted teeth, trying to grab it myself and wincing as Zoe grabbed my wrists. "Zoe please!"

She grinned deviously down at me before leaning close and blowing gently on the head of my cock. I didn't cum, but I was close enough for it to feel like torture as I bucked up.

"Say please again," she said, teasing me with occasional licks.

My willpower, while usually too strong to give into this kind of shite, was all but gone in the face of having an actual orgasm.

"Please touch my dick Zoe, I'm begging you!"

"Oh fuck!" she groaned, liquid splashing my thighs as she came on top of them. "Noooo, fuck, you ruined mine too."

She gave me a demented grin before climbing up...and impaling herself onto my dick. All plans to make love to her, to gently put it inside her while holding hands and kissing softly were abandoned on the spot as I bottomed out in her Goblin pussy.

Zoe was small and her pussy was tighter than I could've ever imagined. The both of us were convulsing by the time the head of my cock kissed her womb.

"Ughhh, fuuuuuuck!" she hissed, clinging onto me for dear life as she tried to kiss me. "Cuuuuuuuuummmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnn'!"

I couldn't speak let alone reply. All I could do was cum and cum as I began to thrust up and down like a man possessed.

Driven by animal instinct, I turned us around so she was beneath me and began to drive in and out of her pussy even harder. Zoe's eyes were rolled almost completely into the back of her head, drool was pooling on a pillow and her tongue was hanging out of her mouth.

"Cu...mm...in'!" she croaked, the word a mantra as tears began to stream down her face. "Feels so goooooooood!"

Cum was seeping out of her thoroughly abused cunt, but I kept on going. Her pheromones were burning within me and all I wanted, needed was to keep cumming inside her.

Through some supreme act of God, Zoe's eyes focused onto me and she managed to put a trembling hand on my chest.

"B-Baby stop" she rasped, whimpering at the repeated convulsions her body gave her as she continued to cum on my cock. "RYAN!"

That did it.

As if my name was an emergency stop button, I reacted to the familiar word and stopped thrusting.

Looking down at her, I felt a rapid stab of panic as I realized she was only barely able to function. Drool was hanging out of her mouth and had drenched the pillow her head was on. My cum and hers were soaked into the sheets so much I doubted it would ever come out again. Her pussy was still gushing it and as I pulled my cock out, a huge load followed as if I'd just pulled the plug out.

I'd quite literally fucked her silly.

"Snuggles," she panted, slurring her words. "Ryan...snuggles...please."

With trembling arms, she reached out for me to hug her and I did so without hesitation, scooping the sweat soaked Goblin up and holding her to my body. She immediately buried her head in my chest and breathed in my scent, inhaling great lungful's until her body finally stopped trembling.

And gradually, after a few more minutes of calming breaths...

"Holy shit," she mumbled against my chest. "I can't feel my legs."

"I still feel like I'm cumming," I said, almost whimpering as her leg accidentally brushed my dick. "Christ, no touching it please."

"Sorry," she apologized, giggling quietly.

We laid there a few more minutes in silence, allowing our bodies to gradually recover from the intense sex we'd just had.

But then suddenly...

"I love you," Zoe said, her voice hoarse from screaming as she leaned back to look me dead in the eye, her lips trembling. "And I know you love me too. So you can't leave me. You can't even think about it. I won't let you."

I was so baffled by the bizarre demand I barely took in her confession.

"I...what?" I stammered, rubbing the back of my head. "Why would I...I mean I do love you, but why would you think that I'd leave you?"

"You tried to run away before," she explained, a small sob leaving her at the final word. "You tripped over because you tried to run away from me. You were gonna abandon me!"

She started sobbing and pressed her head against mine, her eyes closed and body shaking as she tried to contain herself.

I felt awful.

'I knew she was scared of me wising up one day and leaving her. But I had no idea her fear of me abandoning her ran so deeply...'

"Shhh," I soothed, rubbing her back gently. "I wasn't thinking Zoe. I'd just realized what we'd done and I was scared. But I was never going to abandon you."

"You can't leave me Ryan!" she said, apparently not hearing what I was saying as half the words left her in a hurried cry. "You promised, you promised you'd never ever leave me."

"And I never will, look at me Zoe!" I ordered, her eyes opening and staring into mine. "Listen to me. I am your best friend and you are my everything too. I will never, ever abandon you. I will never leave you. I love you more than anything or anyone and nobody, not even you, can convince me to leave you."

She stared at me, wide eyed...and then kissed me hard, grabbing my face and holding it tight as her lips pressed desperately against my own.

"I love you Ryan," she finally said, gasping for air before going back for another kiss. She held me to her tightly, desperately. As if afraid I'd disappear should she loosen her grip.

Gradually her kiss became softer, her grip more gentle and she broke away from my lips very reluctantly.

Her eyes were swimming with tender affection as she looked at me, a soft smile upon her face. "I love you so, so. SO fuckin' much. I've wanted to tell you for ages, but I didn't wanna ruin what we had. I didn't wanna make you choose between me and your parents. I didn't...I didn't wanna fuck everythin' up."

"Same here," I admitted, kissing her back and revelling in how goddamn good it felt to finally be able to do so. "Literally every reason you just said, same here."

She cracked a large grin and let out a bark of laughter. "Really, seriously?"

"Seriously," I replied, enjoying myself completely as she kept giving me little kisses on the lips. "Fuck I love you, keep doing that."

"Nuh uh," she said, shaking her head and smiling at me cutely. "Your turn."

She pursed her lips and gave me a flirty wink, her eyes closing happily as I complied and gave her multiple little pecks on the lips.

"Mhmm," she moaned, almost vibrating with joy as she nuzzled my nose with hers. "Love, love, love, love, loveeee you!"

"I've been wanting to say that to you for ages." She hugged me tightly and nuzzled me again. "You're so warm and big. Like a teddy bear."

Her eyes opened and she gave me a quick glance, giggling adorably. "Hey, I like that. Okay, you shall henceforth be known as my adorable, big, cute teddy bear!"

I chuckled at her adorable enthusiasm. "Well my little gremlin, this teddy bear thinks we should probably change the sheets before we start drowning in spunk."

Her eyes popped open and she sat up, an embarrassed flush on her face as she took in the drenched sheets.

"Not a terrible idea," she mumbled, hopping off the bed with me and helping me change and replace the sheets.

The addiction was still there, inside me, burning away at my willpower once more as it tried to claim its fix. Thankfully our little session had been enough to satiate it...for now.

Eventually we finished up and we simply laying beside one another. Her small green foot was tracing up and down my thigh as we looked at each other, our heads nice and comfortable on our respective pillows.

"I think we should Mate," she said, smiling a touch as I squeezed her hand. "It's the only cure for our...affliction. If anythin' it'll actually make our dependence on each other much more manageable."

"Does it not get rid of the addiction?" I asked, frowning a touch.

"It does," she replied, scratching her cheek. "Though we'll always be pretty needy with one another, more so than a normal Mated couple I mean. That part never goes away, but it doesn't have to be a bad thing. I kinda like the idea of you needin' me."

"I'll always need you," I admitted, smiling at her brief moment of surprise. "I can't imagine a day without you in it."

She gave me a toothy grin and kissed me gently. "Good. I can't either."

Our fingers interlocked as she climbed atop me once more, her pussy sliding over my sensitive cock before submerging it inside her.

"It's like it's made for me," she moaned, giggling as she leaved down to kiss me deeply. "Fuck this feels nice."

And it did feel nice. Somehow the slower, more gentle pace felt even better than the rough, fast paced fucking we'd done before.

It felt...intimate.

"Ryan," she said warmly, her eyes sparkling as she gazed into mine. "I love you so much. Please Mate with me."

I could feel the love she had as if it were tangible. Her desire for me to be hers, all hers forever. I could feel all of it.

Unable to speak, I nodded and captured her lips once again, groaning as she began to roll her hips against me. The pleasure from our lovemaking was...unreal. It was more than just lust, more than just a physical act.

It was love at its most pure.

...and then I felt it, felt her inside my head.

A presence at first, making me feel small and scared at the new sensation. But then the fear vanished as I realized that the presence was her.

She was inside my mind, my body, my heart...my soul.

Awash in the sensation of becoming Bonded, Mated. Neither of us noticed our loss of control as I came inside her, her own body twitching with pleasure as it suffered yet another breath-taking orgasm.

"Oh," she uttered, tears streaming down her face as she smiled upward, staring at something I could not see. "Oh my...You...Ryan, oh my Ryan."

She looked down at me, her toothy grin wider than I'd ever seen it. "Oh baby...I can feel you. I can feel your love for me, you...you're never gonna leave me."

"Never," I uttered, sitting up and holding her too me, our lips unable to stay away from each other as we kissed repeatedly.

Small kisses, small but loving, meaningful, wanting for more.

"I will never leave you," I promised, kissing her forehead gently.

"Nor I you," she swore, her lips trembling. "Together forever."

"Forever."

Our bodies moved against one another once more...and pleasure, love and desire took charge for what felt like a lifetime.

A lifetime of romance with her.

My Goblin.

My Zoe.

...

Four Months Later

I wish I could've said that my entire life from then on was nothing but bliss and the best of times. But life has a way of pushing you to the floor and kicking you while you're down.

We'd all heard the news of course. A huge bombing had occurred in Chester and many people had lost their lives. The terrorist group Incorruptus has all been either arrested or killed by a collective group of police and, strangely enough, Vampires.

But despite the fact that the group was done for, it hadn't taken away from the fact that many people had lost their lives in the explosion.

Two of which were...

"Kira Honey was a Kitsune unlike any I'd ever met," Shara said, tears streaming down her cheeks as she looked at the mural behind her.

A picture of the Kitsune was there, her smile wide and eyes full of love as she looked into the eyes of her Mate.

"She stood up against the culture she despised and found a love she never believed herself to ever be worthy of. Kira didn't care about what people thought of her, but David is...was, a one of kind for her. He was gentle and patient and took every attempt she made to act the part of a slut in stride."

The Wolf Girl laughed softly, her eyes filled with something as she looked at the picture.

"I still remember the day she came to college holding his hand. She had the biggest smile on her face that I'd ever seen. Her tails were wagging for the first time in all the time I'd known her. And it was all because of him. I thought I'd feel jealous but...but I wasn't, I was just happy. I was so, so happy that she'd managed to defy the stigma her kind draws and find the one person who instantly saw past it and loved her for who she was."

She looked up at the small crowd of people, Monsters and Humans both. A look of intense hate was on her face for all of a moment before grief took its place.

"Groups like Incorruptus are vile, filled with awful hateful people," she spat, her body trembling as she sobbed. "But we won't let them win by making Kira and David just another number. We won't let how much...I won't let how much I hate them for what they did, what they've done change me."

Fierce passion flared behind her eyes as she put a fist on her chest right over her heart. "David once told me that a life of hate wasn't a life at all. I choose to remember that, I choose to remember him and Kira for the loving, wonderful people they were."

Her eyes met mine before trailing down to Zoe who was holding my hand, her eyes wet with tears. "They helped people for the sake of helping them, as many of you can attest. They were good people, they were..."

She whimpered as her voice broke, tears falling onto the floor. "They were my best friends, and I'll always love them. I'll never forget them."

The crowd gave a loud applause as she finished, her ears splayed back as she fell into the arms of a man. His uncanny resemblance to David's picture was no coincidence, nor were the tears falling down his face as he held Shara close to him.

"They were so good to us," Zoe said quietly, wiping her face as she looked sadly at the weeping couple.

After Zoe and I had Mated, Kira and David and even Shara had been a lifeline for us. The man had been living in a huge six bedroom inn and had promised us a place to stay should our parents not take us Mating well.

And well, they didn't.

Mum had been very upset when she and dad came back earlier than expected only to find Zoe's surprised eyes staring up at them from the living room couch, her mouth full of...well, me.

And though mum had remained civil with Zoe and I, dad on the other hand had been livid that we'd Mated. Even explaining Josh's shitty 'joke' with the smoke machine and aphrodisiac hadn't placated his anger. Why would it when Josh had already been kicked out of the place?