Gobbing Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's warm," I muttered, ignoring her cackle. "What...um what do I do?"

She smirked before turning around and sitting down, leaning against my chest.

'She smells really nice...like coconut.'

"Just rub circles around there," she said, her face flushed red. "And...and um, pinch my nipple again please."

My own face flushing at how damn cute she sounded, I complied and begun to gently rub where she'd shown me. My other hand went back to playing with her nipple, switching between pinching and tugging it.

Zoe began breathing heavily, rubbing the side of her face against my bare chest as she let out the cutest little moans I'd ever heard in my life.

"R-Ryan," she gasped, her body trembling after a short time had passed. "I-I'm gonna...gonna..."

She squealed and pushed her face against me, muffling her cries as her body rocked against mine. Liquid began to gush slowly out of her pussy, drenching my fingers and the sheets as she humped the air, her ass brushing up against my reinvigorated cock straining against my pyjamas.

Eventually she came down from her orgasmic high and let loose a pleased sigh, her nose rubbing against me as she nuzzled my chest.

"Fuckin' hell," she exhaled, her eyes opening and shining brightly as they met mine. "That felt...fuckin' fantastic!"

"Glad I did good then," I said, grinning at her lazy smile. "You look relaxed."

"I am relaxed," she replied, cackling as she pressed her arse against my clothed dick. "You don't seem to be though. Wanna blow another load?"

Her face became red rapidly as the words left her mouth. "I uh, I didn't mean to say it like that."

We looked at each other's red face and suddenly begun laughing like idiots.

"This is so dumb," I said, smirking at her. "We just got each other off, why are we letting ourselves get embarrassed?"

"Dunno," she admitted, giggling up at me. "I don't mind though. Keeps us humble."

"True."

A few moments passed us by as we just giggled like repressed schoolgirls.

"So...um," I began, scratching my chin. "Were you kidding about...you know, the blowing another load thing or...?"

Zoe blinked before giving me a toothy grin and stuck her hand in my pyjamas, grabbing my slightly sensitive dick with purpose.

"Do me again after?" she asked, smirking at my cross-eyed expression as she started jerking me off again.

"Yep!" I croaked, jumping a little as she yanked my pyjamas down again and begun to play with my balls. "Oh God."

"Nope, just me."

...

The morning flew by and before we knew it, it was time to Zoe to bail before mom came barging into my room for no bloody reason.

Like she usually did.

And more importantly, before it wore off.

Zoe gave me a wink as she hopped out the window and climbed down, avoiding the leaky pipe this time. I did take some personal pleasure watching her legs tremble as she dashed a little slower back up her own house's pipe and in through her open bedroom window.

Not that I could talk.

'Six times, she made me cum six times. I can't feel my legs.'

Granted I'd made her cum just as much and she didn't look much steadier, so there was that.

Eventually I'd gotten myself showered and dressed and had a piece of toast in my mouth as I made sure I had everything in my bag.

A little ding had me glancing at my phone and choking on the bread as I read what it said.

[Finally reapplied that crap, feels icky as fuck. Oh btw, you came on my hair. Thanks for letting me know before my mum saw it :3]

Unsure whether to panic or laugh, I snapped back a quick reply.

[Soz, I didn't see it. What did she say?]

And a few moments later...

[She asked if I'd had mayo with dinner last night. I said yes. I think she bought it]

[Nicely done! 😊]

[What can I say, I'm a sucker for mayo :P]

This time I chose to laugh.

Putting my phone away, I gave a quick goodbye to my mum and made my way outside to wait for Zoe. The Goblin in question all but bounced out of her house and gave me a toothy grin as she reached me.

"Sup?"

I quirked an eyebrow and grinned. "Not much, you have a good night?"

She snickered against her hand and looked up at me, her eyes twinkling. "I had a great night, the mornin' weren't so bad either."

Now it was my turn to snicker, unable to stop a wide smile forming on my face as I listened to her mischievous cackle.

"Glad to hear it," I said, chuckling as we made our way to the bus stop. "Did you manage to get that uh...that mayo out of your hair okay?"

Zoe, for the first time in all the time I'd known her, gave me what could only be described as a seductive smirk. Her eyes were lidded, her face was lightly blushing and one of her hands was on her hip.

She moved her fringe out of her eyes with a quick flick of her head.

"I did," she replied, her sultry smile making my dick twitch as she glanced down at my jeans. "It was a bit sticky but I managed to get it all out."

Not missing the inuendo, I cleared my throat and glanced at her twinkling eyes. "Oh really? You got all of it out?"

She clearly didn't miss one either as her eyes widened before lidding at me sensually. "Well I think I did. Though if I missed some...I suppose I could squeeze out the rest later."

We both looked at each other some more before I coughed and turned away, choosing to focus on the path...and the effort it took to make my dick soft again.

The double-decker bus came and we both climbed to the top, finding some empty seats in the back and sitting down on them.

We didn't say much for a few minutes. To be fair I was still half chub and I could smell her coconut-esq scent the entire time.

It wasn't helping it go down. And her sitting there with that adorably cute grin on her face wasn't helping it either.

"You alright there Ryan?" Zoe asked suddenly, her toothy smile catching my attention.

"Yeah why?"

She glanced down at my jeans and stifled a cackle. "Oh nothin'. You just look a bit stiff is all."

I choked on nothing for a moment before giving her a frosty look. "Very funny."

"I'm a riot, I know," she replied, grinning.

She looked down the empty bus and then back at me, biting her lip for a moment...

"Zoe!" I yelped, swallowing as she easily slipped her hand under my jeans into my boxers and gripped my cock. "What are you doing?"

"Givin' you a hand?" she said, her eyebrow raised questioningly. "You don't mind do you?"

"No, yes-no I don't know!"

"Shhh!" she hushed, moving closer and gripping my dick a touch harder. "They'll hear you down there if you keep makin' noise."

I quietened down a touch and whispered instead. "Zoe where am I gonna cum, huh? I aint doing it in my underwear."

She gave me one of her toothy grins...and pointed at her mouth.

"Nuh uh, no way," I said, stopping her hand with mine as I took hold of her arm. "I'm horny but not stupid horny. That's dangerous Zoe."

She cackled and took my hand off her arm, resuming her stroking. "Don't worry. I won't suck it, I'll just aim it."

"Zoe..."

My logical side was usually pretty strong. But to be fair I my brain was fogging over with each stroke at that point, so I could be excused for not thinking rationally.

"Come on Ryan, I wanna know what it tastes like," she whispered, her smile suddenly seductive as she gazed at me, her eyes wide and vulnerable. "Pleaseeeee."

"I dunno..."

She moved a bit closer, her hand still slowly jerking me off as she whispered in my ear. "I wanna swallow your cum Ryan, pleaseeee."

'...fuck.'

Well I was only Human.

A quick nod gave a gleeful Zoe all the consent she needed to quickly undo my jeans and slip down onto her knees.

As promised she didn't suck it, but she did aim it towards her and speed up her stroking.

I didn't know if it was her intense look of concentration or the way she was trembling with excitement. Either way, I felt a familiar sensation begin to rise within me as she kept up her ministrations.

'No way...I'm gonna cum already?!'

It usually took me a while to get off, but Zoe's touch was nothing like my own and even though I'd cum repeatedly not a few hours ago, I felt another big load churning away in my balls.

"Fucking hell," I hissed, fighting not to moan in pleasure as she began to gently squeeze my balls. "God that feels nice."

"Yeah?" she asked, a toothy grin on her face as she glanced up at me briefly. "How you doin'?"

"I'm...I'm fucking...Christ I'm cumming!"

She aimed it at her face and opened her mouth, moving close enough that I could feel her breath tickling the sensitive head of my cock.

And that was all she wrote.

My dick spurted rope after rope into her eager maw, the Goblin choking a little at the volume but resolutely keeping her mouth open until the last spurt.

I sighed in pleasure and leaned back against the seat, my eyes widening as Zoe rubbed her finger against my sensitive head and collected the last dribble.

Before putting it into her mouth and swallowing it along with the rest.

"Hmm," she intoned, smacking her lips together twice. "A bit bitter, but actually not too bad. I kinda like it."

She grinned up at me and quickly helped me pull up my jeans, before sitting back down and leaning her head against me comfortably.

"You didn't cum in my hair this time, right?" she asked, grinning at my red face as she tugged at her ponytail. "Not that you can tell right now I guess. Looks like you really enjoyed it."

"Cus I did," I acknowledged, laughing at the rush of endorphins racing through me. "Jesus, Zoe. What brought this on?"

She shrugged and nuzzled up against me a bit more. "I dunno. You were hard and I wanted to make you feel good. Nothin' more to it than that."

"Remind me to return the favour when we get a chance," I said, taking note of our upcoming stop.

"I'll hold you to that," she replied, collecting her bag and swinging the straps onto her shoulders. "Come on, we get off here."

She blinked at what she said before cackling like a lunatic all the way off the bus.

"HAH! We get off here, get it?!"

I shook my head and looked at her fondly. 'She's a bloody loon...and I wouldn't want her any other way.'

Eventually we made it to college which was mostly empty due to the multitude of classes having already begun. I didn't mind it, the quiet was nice when I was still reliving the bus handy in my head.

'Still can't believe she had the balls to do that on the bus. Felt really nice though, I'll have to make her feel even better later.'

I took a quick glance down at Zoe and smiled as I caught her staring at me, a light blush on her face.

'Guess she's thinking the same thing.'

Lost in thought, I was caught unaware as I felt someone yank my shoulder and almost pull me to the floor.

'The fuck?!'

Surprised or not, I was stronger than whoever it was and I used the momentum to swing my fist around, catching...a fucking Pig Man in the gut.

"Fucking cunt!" he grunted, a meaty hand letting me go as he fell to his knees, clutching his rotund belly. It was the same one from last time, the one who'd insulted Zoe and tried to threaten me with the other fat fucks.

"The fuck are you playin' at!" Zoe shouted, standing by my side as she glared daggers at the Pig. "Why'd you grab him like that?"

Her ears were frozen stiff, a clear sign of rage if her clenched fists and narrowed eyes didn't give it away first.

I blinked, staring at her for a moment. 'I can't remember the last time I saw her so angry.'

The Pig rubbed his belly and stood up shakily, glaring at me. "I wasn't going to do anything. I just wanted to ask him something."

"You don't grab someone like that if you wanna ask them something," I snapped, adrenaline rushing through me as I prepared myself for a fight.

"Josh are you alright?" a voice called.

My eyes narrowed as one of his two buddies from yesterday ran...or walked kinda quickly towards him, huffing deep breathes when he finally caught up.

"What did you...did you do to him?" he asked, his pig snout snorting audibly with anger as he gasped for air.

"I reacted," I replied, snorting as I caught him clenching his fists. "Oh yeah buddy, you wanna fucking go?"

"Stop," Josh said, still rubbing his stomach. "Look I just wanted to apologise for what I said yesterday, that's all." He looked down at Zoe who was still glaring up at him angrily. "I went too far, I'm sorry for what I said."

Zoe blinked at the apology and rubbed the back of her head, clearly unsure if he was being genuine. "Um...okay. Thanks I guess?"

He smiled and held out his hand, smiling at her. "Look can we please just start over. I'd like to be friends if possible, we're gonna be on this course for a year after all."

Zoe eyes widened and while I knew he wouldn't understand why, I did.

For the longest time I'd been Zoe's only friend. Nobody wanted to be near her after she started puberty except me, and she'd become incredibly lonely because of it. Not that she didn't appreciate our friendship because she obviously did.

But I knew that deep down she'd always wished we could have more friends.

"Um...okay!" she chirped, smiling widely as she took his hand. "No worries, I'm Zoe by the way!"

'Oh Zoe...'

My eyes narrowed as I felt my gut instinct screaming at me that this was a trick. But as I looked down at Zoe...looked down as she looked at me with those vulnerable, hopeful eyes...I ignored it.

I sighed and held out my hand, fighting back a wince as I shook his slightly sweaty one.

"Sorry about that," I said, keeping my eyes locked onto his. "But I'm sure we can put it behind us now, right?"

"Of course," he replied, smiling. "I shouldn't have grabbed you like that. Too used to doing the same with my buddies I guess."

"Sure."

We all began walking the same direction to class, Zoe practically bouncing on her heels as she all but floated on the way. Noticing a few people already there, we sat down on different seats instead of the ones we used last time and waited Mark to arrive.

"So why'd you choose this course anyhow?" Josh asked, squinting at Zoe and smiling. "I mean I heard that Goblins like to work with tools but I just kind of thought it was stereotyping."

Practically bouncing in her seat, Zoe answered with enthusiasm. "I've been takin' everythin' apart since I was just a little girl. I've always wanted to know how everythin' works! Plus my dad's pretty much every type of tradesmen you've ever heard of!"

She elbowed me teasingly. "Me and Ryan er' are gonna learn everythin' we need to so we can become as good as my dad! Then we're gonna make our own business and live like royalty!"

Josh blinked at the rapid info dump but smiled nonetheless and looked at me. "You and Zoe seem to be quite close."

I forced myself to ignore the dull ache in my groin as the memory of earlier popped into my head. A quick glance at Zoe told me she was thinking much the same thing.

Her sly grin spoke volumes to one who'd known her as long as I did.

"We've been friends since year seven," I explained, smiling slightly. "Met her hanging by herself in the field playing with a stick. Been close ever since."

"He's downplayin' it," Zoe argued, poking me a tad hard. "I wasn't playin' with a stick, I was tryin' to figure out the correct kind of branch I'd need to make a strong slingshot. But then this great lump scared the shit outta me and I kinda broke the one I'd found."

"You mean you threw it at me."

"You scared me!"

"I said hello."

"Right behind my ear you dolt!"

I smirked at the memory of a smaller Zoe dressed in her school attire. The recollection of her jumping out of her skin when I snuck up behind her and shouted hello.

And the large stick she then threw at my face.

"It's why I've got this scar," I said, rubbing my right eyebrow. "And it's also how we became friends. Our parents kinda got into a verbal fight while I was waiting outside the nurses office."

"I went in there to apologise to him," Zoe chimed in, her toothy grin wide and cheerful in remembrance. "But he apologized to me first and I wasn't havin' that. My mum always told me to make the first apology when it's deserved, and this bugger stole it from me."

"So I asked to be her friend and we've been the bwestest fwiends ever since!" I finished, smirking as she playfully pushed my shoulder.

"You look it," Josh said, grinning at us. "Still can't believe you're not Mated. I've never seen two people more compatible."

I choked on thin air and heard Zoe give a sort of strangled mewl.

"W-We're just friends," I coughed, smiling as Zoe whacked my back. "Cheers."

"Yeah like he said, just friends," she affirmed, her face red.

Josh chuckled at us and gave his friend a look, the both of them communicating silently. Zoe missed it as she kept whacking my back, but I didn't.

My gut twisted again, something wasn't right here.

"So...um, please let me know if I overstep here," he began, scratching his cheek nervously. "But how are you not Mated? I don't mean to be that guy but the reason most people don't play friends with Goblins is because of...well you know, that risk, right?"

'Excuse me what?!'

Enraged, I opened my mouth to tell him off but Zoe spoke before I could.

"No, no you're not oversteppin'," she began, licking her lips nervously. "It's a perfectly valid question. I...I have medication that I have to rub in every mornin'. It dampens the pheromones and stops that risk from being a thing."

"That must cost a bit," Josh said, whistling.

"It's part of the NHS," Zoe explained, shaking her head. "Don't cost nothin'."

"And it's fool proof?" he asked.

Zoe wrung her hands together, clearly embarrassed. "Well...no. It just stops the pheromones from bein' breathed in. Wouldn't work none if my saliva got in them or on them. I can't kiss anyone in case I get it on their skin."

"What about sweating? It's supposed to be hot this weekend."

She was blushing furiously. "Sweat's fine as long as they don't get any in their mouth."

Both of the Pig Men looked at each other silently, before one turned to face us again.

"Are Goblin pheromones really that addictive?" Josh's friend asked, squinting at Zoe in a way that set my teeth on edge. "I heard that once you get a taste of them it's all over."

He gestured at me. "Would it make him go nuts over you if it happened by accident or something?"

Zoe's face was bright red at this point, her words less words and more a mumble of incoherence. "W-Well yes and no. It's not like it'd make him a raving addict...actually it'd kinda make both of us raving addicts...BUT WHAT I MEAN TO SAY IS...um...I uh..."

"Okay enough!" I said angrily, glaring at both of the Pig Men. "This is getting too personal. Can't you see she's embarrassed?"

Josh and his buddy put their hands up and backed off a bit, although I didn't miss the smirks on their faces as they turned away from us.

"Sorry man, didn't mean to pry," Josh said, turning to whisper something to his friend.

I turned away from them and gave Zoe a small squeeze. She looked up at me with those vulnerable magenta eyes, gratitude and...something I didn't recognise in them.

Affection?

"I don't think their friendly intentions are as noble as they'd like us to think," I said quietly, my heart sinking at her drooping ear.

"I know," she mumbled, wringing her hands together. "I knew from the start but I ignored it. I'm so stupid."